Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Scout

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

The older sibling's body was quite still but he did reply. "No, I normally take a bath every night to help me sleep. I even take 4 bath's a week to help me relax and nap as well." Kelsey had a hard time trying to relax especially back then, things were harder back then but sleep was a important thing for him but never could he sleep and so using a bath or a shower helped him sleep when he needed it. Like all the other brother's some use medicine to help them sleep while other's could sleep just fine. Kelsey was the only one that used a bath or shower to help him sleep. Having do the bath or shower at night was a normal thing for him, for that was how he slept. Kelsey felt Mori bury his face into his shoulder and he watched him do it not really showing much problem with it. Jun did it all the time around Asaka or when he was scared at some other things. Mainly the bullies were to blame to make the blonde haired teenager scared.

Kelsey was there seeing Jun cry and he was there seeing Kyo cry. Trying to comfort the youngest brother's was part of his important job. "That is my method of sleeping normally cause now I can't sleep normally anymore." The older sibling closed his eyes remembering when he tried to sleep last without taking a nap or a shower and never did it work for he stayed up all night planning out a amubush attack.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:14 pm

Mori kept his eyes closed as he went limp against Kelsey, he hummed slightly to what Kelsey was saying only having half paid attention as he lapsed between sleep and being awake, barely listening as his ears dropped lower and he looked up sleepily,s taring at Kelsey and he lightly tilted his head to the side, suddenly curious though stilll rather drowsy.

"Doushite? Why are you having problems sleeping?"

Unlike him, Mori could sleep anywhere even in such an uncomfortable position so sometime he had hard times believing soem people could not get any sleep when he could practically pass out anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:37 pm

Kelsey looked down and he spoke as Mori asked why he wasn't sleeping, this had been going on for a long time ever since he was 15 years of age. "Taking a life has its way of tormenting the peaceful mind. I can't help but feel like staying up just in case a ambush happens." The older sibling noticed how tired Mori was getting and he seemed to frown in a straight manner as he said. "It is fine though, I can sleep if I take a bath. Anyway, I think you should go to sleep." Kelsey said this cause since Mori was close to falling asleep then talking would be a bother to him, thinking to much on what Mori wanted at this moment he had figured that he was being a bother and was keeping him up an so he had decided to be quiet and just allow Mori to sleep. Things had been busy and that was probably the case with Mori since he had been through a lot. Seeing and hanging out with him and his two brother's must of tired Mori out. Normally, since Kelsey was selfless then this was the best choice for he cared about Mori more than himself.

Kelsey closed his eyes and had come to be quiet much like that of a staute for he wanted Mori to sleep since he was close to it already. Opening his eyes lightly though made Kelsey seem rather lost and weak as if anyone took a hold of him by just the slightest touch then he would break into a billion peices. That was just normal, especially in Kelsey's case.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:10 pm

Mori nodded silently though wether it was because he was listening and agreeing to what the man was saying or it was because he was literally nodding off and falling asleep. He made a hm sound, nearly making it sound like an agreement as he let his head slid from Kelsey's shoulder and drop to the man's leg and he slouched fully, laying down on the ground and he was asleep in no second flat. Nana glanced over to him to check what was going on though what she was expecting to see what certaintly not seeing mori dozing off like the lazy bum he is and she rolled her eyes in a dramatic way before returning to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:27 pm

Kelsey noticed that Mori did fall asleep and didn't do anything as he kept calm and was having a moment of thinking to himself. Looking to the ceiling and keeping silent he began to think of things like what he would do now with his brother's would he actually try to have a decent life there. The chances were high after all since he was out of the mafia and well many people had said that starting a new beginng one must clean up their mistakes or something in that nature. Kelsey had been trained to be this way but now trying to break himself out of it seemed hard since it was a habit of his that just seemed to be that of his nature. Kyo was 20 years old and was starting to have his own dreams and such of finding a place and getting use to not being single since he did have a girlfriend thanks to Asaka. Jun was still thinking about what he was going to do and he obviously wasn't to use to older women his age since they seemed to give him a bit of a odd feeling. It was funny not that the older teen would laugh, especially not loud at this moment anyway. Kelsey was known to chuckle which was his laugh, though he had't chuckled in quite a while.

Kelsey began thinking of his other siblings such as Asaka a man that was married to his work and was sort of hard to control and he didn't know if he was with anyone as of now. Kelsey wasn't use to being in a situation where the Tv would be on and constant talking between opposite gender people who were dating happened to occur. The older sibling didn't know how anyone could stand the TV let alone stand to be with someone and then grow to know them personally. Kelsey was something else espcially since Jun gives him the nickname of that of a caveman but never did he speak it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 2:09 pm

Mori slept soundly, ignoring what was around him, his dreams for once simply blankness and white noise besides the distant chatter of the sponge and starfish on the TV. Nana and Yoshi watched quietly before they started looking for other thigns to watch as a rerun of spongebob came on. Nana handed the remote to Yoshi and hopped off the couch, taking a run to the kitchen. After some clattering and spilling of various foods and objects, she rushed back with a tray that held a few bowls of snacks and a couple of drinks. She glanced to Kelsey and walked over, setting a blue bowl of chips beside him before taking the other entrees to her coffee table with Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:17 pm

Kelsey picked up some movement but didn't know what to make of it and he guessed that one of the girl's was moving around to get something and his first thought was one had to go to the bathroom. The older sibling however heard a soft thud of something which made his eyes open up quite slowly and he looked to see a bowl with chips inside of it and he seemed lost for the longest time for it actually did show on his expression and tiliting his head did he wonder where it came from. It took him just now to realize that one of the girl's that he had thought went to the bathroom had actually went into the kitchen which made his expression become distant. Since he was the older sibling maybe he should also try and keep a eye on both girl's for Mori was sleeping. Kelsey allowed his right hand to softly touch the chips inside of the bowl and he looked to it silently with a unknown gaze though it didn't really look that way for it seemed blank.

Kelsey placed the chip into his mouth taking a small bite and he stopped after that now just simply holding it in his hand as he had now come to look to both Nana and Yoshi. Easing his eyes to make it look like he was in deep thought which in reality to him he was softening his gaze and he actually had come to speak softly sort of distantly allowing the words to flow everywhere within the rooms boundaries. "Thank you, but you didn't have to get me anything."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm

Nana blinked as she glanced to Kelsey and only offered a small gentle smile before returning her eyes to the TV. She was often told by Asahi that she could show uncharacteristly signs of being mature for her age but those times were rare but they tended to present themselves at the best of times like when Mori had finally gotten to a much needed nap or when he was out doing a job for his brother and she followed his directions exactly like how he told her. When they roamed around, they were often pulled into dangerous situations and Mori would have to go to drastic measures to make sure that she was safe at all times. Yoshi was always mature, she always knew what to do despite the fact that she is often too shy to speak up at times but she was the level headed person that Nana needed when she was on one of her epic rampages and going al excited for things that were close to nothing. The girls were yin and yang.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:37 pm

The older sibling blinked once before closing his eyes and softly he took his coat and placed it over Mori so he wouldn't get to cold, this was of course after he sarcastically smiled back in Nana's direction letting her know that he wanted to thank her. Kelsey then placed both of his knees up and he looked to the side looking to the ceiling with both of his arms up and on his knees like he was using them to be a arm rest. Softly after sometime did he take another bite of the chip which was considered to be called 'snack' food now. Long ago the food like this was called 'junk' food or in other cases some called it unrequired nutrition. The food that he was eating was only meant to fill him up in food but nothing could really be gained from it since it doesn't have all of the needs that the body needed to grow and maintain a healthy living. Chances are back then Kelsey never ate such things for all that he did eat sometimes were french fries and since they were made from potatoes they held all that nutrition. The older sibling glanced to Mori and that was it.

Kelsey then looked away from Mori and he placed his forehead down and softly onto his arms which were on the top of his knees at this moment. Now he couldn't help but wonder what was taking Jun and Kyo so long, the older sibling felt himself about to panic but he would never do it in such extremes that he would come to scare Nana or Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:47 pm

Yoshi rubbed her arms as she looked to the clock hanging next to one of the paintings on the wall that she, Nana and Mori did together for a fun project though it was supposed to be a horse running, it looked like a rainbow unicorn that was losing its color and had it was running all over the page instead of actually being in the unicorn..horse...animal thing. She nudged Nana who bllinked and tore her eyes away form the TV to look to Yoshi questioningly and seeing the dark skinned girl nod her head at the clock, they both looked and seemed to pout/frown in unison, wondering what was going on. After developing a connection with Kyo, Yoshi was beginning to worry about him and his younger brother. Mori felt something war cover him but he didn't wake up just yet though now his dreams were starting to be disturbed. Something dark was slinking around. He was sitting in the middle of that same gray room though this time he wasn't bound in chains. He looked around, eyes watching the creature till it approached him. It wasn't even a creature, it was a 2D animal stuck to the ground, a shadow. Suddenly it reared its head up and seemed to take on a form. Opening its mouth, it revealed deadly pointed teeth and it growled at Mori. The neko did nothing to stop it as it dove forward with jaws wide open and clamped its teeth into his face.

Mori jerked awake then though he remained on Kelsey's leg. He curled up under the jacket and closed his eyes shut, trying to erase the thought from his mind and buried his faced into the comforting fabric of Kelsey's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 8:00 pm

The older sibling blinked noticing something and it came from Mori and so not to hurt Mori since he may try to sleep he placed his left leg down but kept his right up. Kelsey couldn't help but feel his hand on its own softly pet Mori's forehead with the back of his two finger's giving a soft touch of comfort. Shifting his eyes to make that eased feature, it was just to show that he wanted Mori to be comforted and he thought that he saw something bad in his dream of some kind but then his eyes closed and then a pained expression came on his face. Only when threatened did Kelsey give other's nightmares but he wasn't threatened not at all what so ever. Time continued to pass by painfully slow for Kelsey and he frowned and looked to the floor and kept his eyes there for a little while. Feeling Mori bury his face in his leg made Kelsey narrow his eyes making himself feel even more so bad as he softly pet the back of Mori's head. Since he was sort of panicking did that trigger the nightmare to happen.

Moments passed by and still nothing from the door and that made Kelsey shiver lightly but it quickly stopped as quickly as it came as he continued to do what he did best and try to comfort Mori. The brotherhood knew about the nightmares that Kelsey could cause but only when he thought that someone was going to hurt him is when they would take effect of the mind. Kelsey felt guilt as he leaned downward making his hair cover the complete upper half of his face and his mouth inches away from Mori's ears though there was no breath to make his ears tickle with. It was more of a pained yet cold whisper. "Sorry, Mori."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:17 pm

Mori felt two fingers brush his forehead and he shivered lightly to the touch but didn't discourage it. The feeling made a little better. These nightmares weren't the first. They constantly plagued his mind, taunting to scare him in the back of his mind. Nana had once told him that it was healthy and he should take something for them since she believed that there was a medicine for everything. Mori shook his head and rolled his eyes, there was nothing for a memory to be erased or forgotten. It would always linger waiting to creep up on him. He blinked and looked up to Kelsey sensing how close he had gotten. Smelling an air of fear and worry, the neko flashed a small inevitable smile and relaxed some, not wanting to Kelsey to feel sorry though what he had to do with the nightmares, Mori had yet to know. He wondered about where the boys were and if they were okay then why didn't they contact Kelsey. Maybe he was overthinking things a bit but it did seem rather strange that there hadn't been a text or call.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:25 pm

As the moments continued to pass the older sibling had his head down and near Mori's ear as if expecting something to happen. A response or groan was what he was waiting for but never did he get it and that made Kelsey lift his head slowly almost making it look like he was in a lot of pain. That happens sometimes after he doesn't take his tablet after some point in time. Kelsey looked to the side and he had come to whisper to himself, it was a way of deciding and doing things since he did it alot when he tracked a person down before coming to finish them off. "Asaka called me a beast and I suppose my other half is just something like it, for it causes nightmares to happen when I am provoked. To change myself seems to be hard, then again now a days things are always hard." Kelsey closed his eyes and that was when he heard the door knock silently making the older sibling blink and open his eyes quickly as he turned his head to look expecting his brother's to walk in any minute.

The time passed by and nothing still making Kelsey look concerned which actually showed on his features, it probably was just the wind and he closed his eyes and did that small chuckle. That laughter wasn't real laughted for he was really worried about them now, if Asaka did take them he would be alright with it. Then again he probably wouldn't be okay with it, he loved his younger brother's just as much as he loved the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:12 pm

Mori remained silent after that, hearing what Kelsey had told him sent him deep inside his head once again, well he was a vampire. So if he was a half breed what else did that make him? This nightmare he speaked of...Mori couldn't recall eevr learning about thatspecies. Perhaps it was rare. That was soemthing he could believe for he had never heard of such a thing such as the nightmare. Pondering over his thoughts a while more, he looked up to Kelsey curiously and reached up, tugging at one of the strands of the man's hair.
"If your worried why don't you call them?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:23 pm

The older sibling gasped and he looked to Mori in a blank manner before his expression became distant and he looked to the side for the longest time. Kelsey reached down to his pocket of his jeans pulling out a normal phone with black and silver designs and as he opened his cell he could not help but feel that if he did call them then that would make him seem very weak almost childish even. Kelsey found Kyo's number and softly he chose to send a text and a simple quick text that said. 'Are you alright?' Kelsey watched his phone completely still as if he was in a trance that could never be broken. Sometime passed by and still nothing which earned a very concerned expression on his face and now his eyes went from one side to another as if he was trying to figure out what was going on for usually Kyo was a texting person to send a text quickly but he didn't send anything back. Kelsey rubbed his chin and then looked to Mori and it was obvious that he was panicking now.

Kelsey closed his eyes trying to hide his worry but his body shivered and his eyes closed quick and tight as he placed a thoughtful look on his features. Asaka had to of took them somehwere but where was the question. Both brother's were able to take care of themselves but Kelsey couldn't help but worry. Softly he lifted Mori up and wrapped his coat around him securely as he looked to Mori but didn't say anything since he lowered his gaze looking entirely helpless.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:39 pm

Mori blinked and let out a quiet yelp as he was lifted out of Kelsey's lap and seemed to sulk like a cat would if it was forced to move from his favorite sunning spot and he looked back to the halfbreed curiously and he poked the man's arm silently. He knew that the phone hadn't ringed or vibrated but growing worried himself, he crossed his legs and looked to Kelsey, patting his head.
"Why don't you go look for them? We can always meet up another day ya'know?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:46 pm

Kelsey closed his eyes hearing Mori's response and he stood up and he placed his phone up for the time being and looking to the side he had to debate where Asaka had gone too. The older sibling of the brotherhood softly took his coat off of Mori and he nodded softly with a blank expression though he did come to smirk afterwards and since it was sarcastic in nature for Kelsey it still held that aura of positive behavior. "Thank you." Kelsey spoke this before getting his coat on and then he placed his sunglasses on and he simply walked to the door but he stopped half way and he waved faintly to both Nana and Yoshi. Asaka may come to put up a fight where ever he was and that was why Kelsey would have to be on guard. Chances are he may get shot again in the chest but he had his vest on so he hoped that nothing bad would happen. Kelsey didn't care about his life he cared about other's and that was what he was proud of doing was protecting those that could not protect themselves.

Kelsey opened the door and looked both ways down the hall as if expecting it and then he closed the door behind him and made his way outside. Jun and Kyo had to be somehere around here and Kelsey wasn't going to stop until he got them back from Asaka. It was their choice after all if they want to go back to the brotherhood or stay there with Kelsey.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:12 pm

Mori felt the coat lift off his shoulders and he looked behind him, seeming to finally have taken notice of it and he gave a simple nod to Kelsey, smiling at him as he stood up caustiously watching as he walked to the door. The girls saw the spur of movement and looked up from their snack bowls to see Kelsey waving good bye at them and they waved back, Nana more like waving her entire arm at him as he left, grinning.

"Tell Jun and Kyo we said Hi! when you see them again!"

Mori rolled his eyes and he walked over to the couch, grabbing one of their drinks and sat down on the couch as he looked to the door even though it was closed. He seemed to be cautious of something,, he was worried aobut the brothers but with a little hope and a silent prayer, they would be okay. He was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 2:05 am

(I can't help it. XD I miss you, you big lug of some un-natural kind!)

Approaching the apartment that he had remembered was Mori's did he stop infront of the door, Kyuzo lowered his umbrella and as he closed his eye. The shadow that belonged to him copied his movement's and as he glanced up to the door did he softly sort of knock on it. Kyuzo didn't hear anything so that was it, all that he wanted to do was see that Mori was alright but since he probably wasn't in did he turn away and silently walked down the hall taking his time for he had a umbrella in his hands. Glancing back over his shoulder did Kyuzo make a saddened expression. The ache in his chest continued to pound as he turned his head away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:31 pm

(Gee thanks XD I always knew there was something 'unnatural' about me and I've been wondering if other people have noticed~)

Everyone was asleep, passed out on the couch. Mori laid down full across and had a single arm under his head supporting him like a pillow of some sort. Nana was sprawled out across his legs, with her head on the couch and snoring to herself in a quiet yet almost cute manner. Yoshi, the dark skinned, white haired girl was curled up next to Mori, her head and arms resting on his chest and she was quiet when she slept, not much different to when she was awake. But apparently she was the only one who heard the soft knock, she blinked her brown eyes and looked around curiously before yawning as she pushed herself off of Mori and stepped to the door where she leaned against the door knob and stiffled another yawn and finally opened the door. She looked up curiously to the person who stood there, her eyes still hazy with sleep and she blinked before seeing his red eyes, his mask under dark hair and his foreign clothes and an umbrella. She seemed to stare before she shrieked and ran back inside, yelling;

"Mori-chan!!"

The neko groaned and he did so louder as Yoshi jumped over the back on the couch and landed on him with a soft thud. He grumbled under his breath and rubbed his eyes before looking around and noticing the open door. Muttering complaints did he get up, carefully sliding his legs out from under Nana who remained asleep somehow under the circumstances. And seeing as how Nana was asleep, Yoshi clung to Mori as he walked over to the door, silently yawning in his hand. He looked up at the person and blinked once, not really seeing but able to tell by scent.

"Kyuzo-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:23 pm

Kyuzo stopped hearing a voice and looking back did he see a faint sign of a girl and hearing a voice that seemed all to familar did he blink his one eye once. Turning fully, did Kyuzo see Mori and his chest ached right then and there for only a short time. Kyuzo wanted to see Mori and see if he was doing alright , since he looked well did that make him feel lightly better. Shifting his head lightly did he try his best to hide the mask on the left side of his face but he knew all to well that bits of it were seen at this moment. Kyuzo's hair was in a ponytail keeping his long hair from flowing over his shoulder, shifting his umbrella into his left hand did he nod and spoke as calmly as he could trying to ignore the pain in his chest. "You have been well, Mori-san."

(XD lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 1:39 pm

Mori blinked as he looked over the adult, frowning as he smelled something familar but also something different about him, his eyes turned back to the man's face and he blinked seeing something behind the man's bangs and he stepped forward. Yoshi who had been clinging onto his arm let go and hid behind the door. She was young and she didn't know Kyuzo, no older than Nana, she was terribly shy for her age and always seemed to be fretting about nothing. Mori stepped closer to Kyuzo and stared at the bits and pieces of the mask that he could see and he frowned as he looked back to Kyuzo and took in the new eye color.

"Yes, but...whatever happened to you?"

Remembering is past frustrations and all his worrying, he hit the man in the shoulder, his eyes narrowing dangerously.

"And where the hell have you been? Do you know how worried I have been?! I have searched for you everywhere but I haven't been able to see hid or hair of you for weeks!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 1:57 pm

Kyuzo's expression was a soft yet calm one as he watched Mori still trying his best to get rid of the pain coming from his chest. Eye closed when he felt the hit that Mori had gave him but he didn't say anything, Kyuzo opened his eye after the hit as he tried to find a way of explaining where he had been this whole time. Kyuzo also sort of was touched that Mori had worried about him this whole time. "Gomenosai, I got caught up in the time with the humans." Kyuzo thought it best to tell Mori the honest answer than lie about it, smiling some that was his way of saying thank you for worrying about me. Titling his head did most of his mask of torment was shown and its signs of being glued to his skin, Kyuzo hated the mask but he was going to have to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 7:23 pm

Mori froze as he looked up to Kyuzo and stared at him as if he couldn’t believe what was being told to him. Even Yoshi seemed to freeze as she stood next to the door. She turned and ran back into the living room with her hands covering her head as if she didn’t want to listen to this conversation even as she ran away to her sanctuary known as the brave and overconfident Nana who was looking around bleakly in the living room, trying to figure out where everyone was. The brown haired girl blinked curiously as Yoshi ran up to her and sat down on the couch, attaching herself to Nana’s arm. Mori glanced back to the door and sighed quietly, not wanting to think about Yoshi’s discomfort with humans and he looked back up to Kyuzo and winced at the mask. No matter how you looked at it. No matter how much he cared for Kyuzo and wanted to make him feel better about this. The mask that was attached to his face was probably the most horrifying thing that the humans could have possibly done. He reached for Kyuzo’s face, placing a hand on one side of his face, not the mask.

“Kyuzo-kun…”
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 7:41 pm

Kyuzo flinched to the touch but tried his best to remain calm, his heart ached very much when he was touched. Not liking how he was reacting at all, Kyuzo knew somewhere along the lines that the humans had did so much damage to him that it made his heart sort of scared of direct contact with anything. Kyuzo missed everyone very much when he was caught by the humans, when he finally escaped did he feel safer but something was wrong. Kyuzo would probably not be the same until some kind of repairs were made. Closing his eye, was the only thing that Kyuzo could do as a response to anything. As he stayed silent did he open his eyes lightly almost scared when he looked to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:39 pm

Mori watched with a pain look as Kyuzo had flinched and thought about moving his hand away but he could find no other meanings of comfort, he softly petted the man's cheek, signaling he had meant no harm. Seeing the scared look made him nearly shiver to witness it and he stepped closer, soothing Kyuzo's cheek with a light brush of his thumb. He stared at the mask then looked away from it, staring back into Kyuzo's red eye with concerned black eyes. He wondered if there was anything he could for the pain but surely with the mask melded like that, it would probably hurt as much as to remove it then when it had been put on.
"Kyuzo, what happened?"
This was rather a rhetorical question. In all honesty, Mori would rather not hear what would come of it but to try and lift the burden from the man's chest, he would need some clue as to what had happened. Kyuzo was so innocent even if he believed himself not to be. No one like his friend should have been hurt and damaged physically as well as emotionally like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next