Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 6 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 6 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Living Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:26 am

Kyuzo watched and listened closely and he couldn't help but get even more amused as Mori got closer and he could of swore he felt himself getting more happy and excited. The signs that he was happy and excited was that Mori actually took his open offer and would most likely make him even more happy and perhaps make his blood boil a bit more. Kyuzo indeed liked feeling this way and he lightly laughed when he heard Mori say that he could use a dictionary and of course he was about to say something but smiled when their lips connected. Without a second thought did he return the kiss with his hands now softly wrapped around Mori, and he eased into the closeness more making sure he was softly up against Mori in a desperate attempt to bring himself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:50 am

Finding himself warm and snug, he crept closer to Kyuzo, nearly sitting in his lap to the point of being just that near the other, feeling his arms snake around him fittingly and his body relaxed. No, melted in his arms, a small smile tugging at his former smirk that stained his innocent features and he moved his lips against the others, soft and gentle, pure and chaste. His hand brushed his fingers against Kyuzo's chin as if trying to draw him up in a mock tease.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 7:12 pm

Kyuzo moved to the touch from Mori's hands and it was all willingly, for his head shifted without any fighting back for it was like he was lifeless which wasn't the case. Everything that he was doing was submissive and he was being that way with Mori, Kyuzo of course returned the kiss with Mori and he smiled in the kiss feeling rather well. The things in his mind were actually cloudly and he began to feel his heart beat lightly faster which made his mind go numb. Kyuzo's body was reacting positively to these new changes going on within his body which was why he was clinging to Mori as if in desperation and his face which was pale actually held some faint pink coloring. If his eyes were open they would of been bright with nothing to hide, since they were closed his body was doing it without the use of his eyes for he started to shiver all in a good way or it felt that way to Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 11:13 pm

Mori wrapped his arms loosely around the man's neck, his eyes closed as he moved purely on instinct, his lips molding against Kyuzo's as he all but crawled into his lap, just to be closer. He could carry on with ease, seeing how Kyuzo was letting him do what he wanted and he kissed the white haired man deeply before softly pulling away and burying his face into Kyuzo's neck as he hugged him, tail curling and uncurling as he clung to the other.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 11:18 pm

Kyuzo couldn't explain the feeling that was over him now but he could care less as he returned the gesture that Mori was giving him at this moment. It was a rather interesting feeling to feel Mori's hands touch him the way they had done and in all actual truth did he sort of feared to be touched but Mori touching him was making him love to be touched and his body felt the same way. Kyuzo felt Mori's arms wrap around his neck making him sigh comfortably and then the feeling of being hugged came to be known and he of course returned that hug while moving his head to the far side in complete submission. "Mori-kun, you are a enchanting creature~" Kyuzo said this as if in a trance but he glanced to him with his amber eyes and a smile for he wanted Mori to understand that he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2013, 11:37 am

Mori flicked his ears as he noticed Kyuzo tilt his head just slightly to the side, he observed the curve of his neck curiously, his lips tracing over the milky white skin up to the males ear and smiled a little, a bit of playfulness lingered there and he chuckled. The other sounded dazed with his words and he smiled softly into Kyuzo's neck, breathing in his scent where it lay heavily and sighed himself on contentment. "You sound...out of sorts~. Did I not give you enough time to breathe properly~?" He teased gently as he traced his fingers over the slope of Kyuzo's shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2013, 10:14 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he felt Mori tracing his neck with his lips, the only response his body allowed him to give at this point was a slight hitched sound. "I'm breathing fine, Mori-kun..~" as he spoke this he could not help but look to Mori from the side of his eyes and he smiled with a faint red coloring over his nose. Kyuzo was unaware of this however and acted like nothing was wrong when really he was enjoying the treatment he was getting from Mori. "I am very well, no need to worry about me if I start losing some breath though.~" Kyuzo said this in a low tone as he turned his head to look at Mori fully, which then he placed his hand up to touch his cheek but it stopped in place as he asked. "May I touch your cheek, Mori-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 10:11 pm

The neko's ears seem to twitch slightly upward as he heard and felt the breath catch in the other's throat, heard it in his ears and felt it against his lips and he couldn't stop the curling of his lips into the sliest of smiles. The other seemed to feign that it never happened though and Mori let his thin shoulders raise and the fall in the least of graceful shrugs. "Mmn~ If you say so, Kyuzo-kun~." He nuzzled the other's neck, taking in his scent and sighing just in content at the familiarity as if he were melting into the other, he was soothed and he felt at peace. He opened his eyes as he felt the other shift some and he spotted Kyuzo's hand not too far from his face. He smiled kindly and he took a gently hold of the other's hand, bringing it closer to his face, feeling Kyuzo's knuckles brush his cheek and he chuckled. "I'm not fragile even if I may look like it, Kyuzo-kun. I'm not going to break if you touch me."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 10:02 pm

Kyuzo was lightly surprised by Mori's actions but then smiled with his expression purely amused with a hint of interest behind his golden gaze. The feeling of his skin touching Mori's made him close his eyes and groan in the slightest of ways. Kyuzo smirked of course as he nodded to Mori's point before fully trying to open himself more to Mori, he wanted him to touch him and in a way he wanted to be controlled by Mori. Kyuzo's mind was buzzing but he didn't seem to care about that, it would pass. "I know, foolish I am. Is it so wrong to be careful when touching someone I care for?" Kyuzo tilted his head to look at Mori's face faintly while still trying to control his own breathing deep within his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 11:31 pm

The neko closed his eyes and leaned on Kyuzo's hand, hearing the faintest of sounds escape the other and he sighed softly. The neko nuzzled his hand, looking up at it, wondering how much longer the male's fingers were than his, how big was Kyuzo's hand anyway? Mori blinked and he looked up to the other and stared at his golden eyes before chuckling. "I suppose one would want to take caution~."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 10:14 am

Kyuzo sort of smirked watching Mori in a lazy like manner, feeling his hand being touched by Mori was almost a blessing which was why he closed his eyes and gave a sharp intake of breath. "H-hai, caution is always good." The deep ringing in his ears remained much like the buzzing feeling in his head which was why he tried to ignore it. Kyuzo opened his golden hues and brought his face closer to Mori, his forehead touched Mori's cheek and his hand was still allowing Mori to do whatever he wanted to it. It was almost hard to breath not that he seemed to worry about it, Kyuzo guessed that he was doing this cause he was happy and partly that was true.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 7:52 pm

Mori hummed quietly to himself and he nuzzled his face into the male's hand, smiling slightly as he heard another hitch in Kyuzo's breathing, his ears steadily perked high up on his head and he looked to the Eternal curiously. "But it's not like you can hurt me, Kyuzo-kun~." He said with a chuckle, smiling as the male came closer and he brushed his lips against Kyuzo's forehead, inclining his head just slightly to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 8:01 pm

Kyuzo lightly laughed to himself, the only sound that was made audible was his chuckling deep within his throat which of course he found it funny. Mori knew him better than the rest of people he knew or came to meet along the way, it is pretty shocking that he came a long way. Kyuzo closed his eyes and smiled as best as he could as he tried to listen and went stiff to allow Mori to do whatever he wanted to do to him. Such a fragile feeling this was, it was as easy to break like a egg shell. Kyuzo liked the feeling though and was going against his head since it had been buzzing ever since well meeting Mori after so long. "I do not wish to harm you. I won't. As long as you return the favor? Deal?~" Kyuzo smirked with his right eye open looking to Mori while he kept his left eye closed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 10:21 pm

The neko snickered lightly at the expression that the older male had on his face and he delivered a swift kiss to his nose before he wrapped his arms tight around Kyuzo's neck, hugging the male's head to his chest as he leaned over him. "Hm~ I'd never hurt you, Kyuzo-kun~. Doing such a thing, I would surely come to regret it."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 9:07 pm

Kyuzo blinked to the affection that Mori had given him and he just sort of tried to recall it for a moment longer, of course that did not work for it had ended. Closing his eyes for a moment and lightly laughing in a silent way did his eyes open and became wide. Kyuzo felt Mori bring his head in and into his chest which made him blinked once but then he smiled closing his golden hues. At this moment his most important person was hugging his head and was saying he did not want to cause harm upon him, he even spoke of regretting it. Kyuzo's body flinched as his voice hitched in a manner of deperation and almost longing as his hands came up softly and clutched hold of Mori with his head buried into his chest now. "Arigatou Mori-kun!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:02 pm

Mori chuckled as he laid his chin on top of the male's head and closed his eyes for a little while. Would it be so bad just to stay in this position a little longer? He just wanted to rest here with Kyuzo for the rest of the day. He flicked his ears as he was clung to and he snickered at the silly manner in which he was thanked and he pulled away slightly just to poke Kyuzo's cheeks, smirking down to the adult.
"Nya, you are acting just like a little child, Kyuzo--kun~. It's so cute." He sat back on his lap and tilted his head curiously. "What time is it? Should we be making dinner of any sort?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 10:45 pm

Kyuzo gave a light grunt out in response as he kept his face buried into Mori's chest, everything could waste away to him and he would never leave from Mori and his comfortable embrace. "I am acting this way, only cause I want too. I want you to think I am cute and that you will never let me go." Kyuzo smirked up to Mori lightly with his expression showing faint amusement. A dull feeling came to his mind now, it would seem that his mind was done fussing. Kyuzo did however blink and looked to Mori with his hands now laying down in his lap, it looked like the life left from them. Straight out he looked to Mori and his expression showed a calmness with a bit of happiness added in. "Hai. It seems about that time, what would you like to eat?" Kyuzo's head laid to the side as he showed a curious expression though his eyes couldn't help but stare at Mori for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 11:21 pm

Mori hummed, chuckling slightly at how the male seemed to be clinging to him, not wanting to let go. His arms were secure around Mori contradictory to his own lax limbs on the male's shoulders. It was terribly cute. "Hm~ I don't think that were ever an option for me in the first place~. I would never let you go, Kyuzo-kun~. And you will never be less cute, neh~?" He said with a small snicker, leaning in and kissing his cheek before sitting back on his lap, tilting his head. "Hm...What sounds good to you?" He asked, not sure what he wanted just that he was feeling a little hungry at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 7:31 pm

Kyuzo's expression became that of a thinking one, he knew all kinds of ideas and what kind of foods he should make. Usually, he made food all of the time in his bar and sometimes he made food for Mori only cause well it made him feel almost safe not only that but Mori showed respect to him when he made food. Kyuzo simply glanced to Mori and closed his eye when Mori placed a kiss on his cheek, hearing the words from Mori just now made his body shiver in a good way. Leaning his head back some what with a smirk now on his face did he touch Mori softly on the cheek with three of his fingers of his right hand. "How about I make a simple chicken dish with rice, and a choice of a side that you like?", most likely Kyuzo would not eat much however if Mori told him to eat then he would.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 8:11 pm

Mori smiled and he blinked as Kyuzo smirked at him before feeling his fingers on his cheek and his smile softened just a litle bit and he leaned into the touch, chuckling quietly. "That sounds delicious. I suppose a suitable side would be something like....corn or mashed potatoes." The neko held Kyuzo's hand and watched it curiously. "Or green beans...asparagus...I guess quite a few things would go well with that." HE concluded with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:07 pm

Kyuzo chuckled while watching Mori with a content look about his features, the feeling of his skin against Mori's would have driven him mad the only reason why it hadn't was due to him trying his best to keep his feelings at bay. All of these new feelings seemed to erupt from him and it was clear that they were making him act funny, funny in so many good ways. "What is your favorite side? If you want them all I can arrange that for you, koibito ~" Kyuzo had heard the last word that he had said, the word of lover/soulmate/partner. He had nothing to fear, Mori could use him in any way that he had pleased and Kyuzo would never complain. Kyuzo loved Mori that much, and was it so wrong to be selfish as well as spoiling to the person who had stolen your heart a long time ago. Kyuzo thought that alot but never did he question it, rather he agreed with it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 6:11 pm

"Mashed potatoes and corn~!" He concluded excitedly, his stomach rumbling just at the thought of the delicious dinner in which he had yet to even eat. His tail flicked, smiling lightly, wondering what Kyuzo had meant by koibito. Mori perked his ears and his head inclined ever so slightly to the right. "Koibito?" He entertained the words on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 11:01 pm

Kyuzo chuckled with his eyes closed, he couldn't help it now. Slowly did he place his lips to Mori's cheeks than after doing that did he tilt his head with a smile. "Hai, do you want gravy on the mashed potatoes or not? Whatever you want I will make it for you.", Kyuzo heard him say 'Koibito' and that brought a faint red to his cheeks as he nodded to Mori. "Gomenosai, I had to call you that. You are my lover/soulmate/ and partner. Aren't you?", he softly smiled a big smile to Mori and then glancing to the side did he say with a laugh. "I just thought that you love me enough. I love you enough to call you as such. Oh, if you want the food you may have to live off of my lap for a moment. Are you alright with that?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013, 7:28 pm

Mori smiled, looking postively happy and he chuckled, nodding his head. "That sounds delicious, Kyuzo-kun~!" He tilted his head as the male explained the term which he had used with Mori and his face darkened a little in color along with Kyuzo's and he bowed his head just a bit, chuckling nervously to himself. "That's really cute...I don't mind it at all, heh." He leaned in and buried his nose into the male's cheek before pulling away, smiling teasingly.
"Why? Can't cook with me clinging onto you~?" He hugged him but slipped off of the male's lap, smiling up at Kyuzo, nearly grinning as his tail twirled around coyly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2013, 9:33 pm

Kyuzo's expression was kind and soft, as he watched Mori he couldn't help but place his lips out as it went over his lower lip. Not once did he notice this action as he closed his eyes and smiled, the look on Mori's face surely made his heart jump and then shake. Kyuzo guessed that his heart was about to blow up and he surely wouldn't mind it, tilting his head to the side with his eyes opened did he hear Mori's response to his koibito remark. A large smile came across his lips, as he chuckle lifting his head back for a second. Kyuzo felt the hug and surely wanted to hug back but he had to get up as well. Standing up did he softly wrap his arms around Mori as he murmured. "You can cling to me from behind, shall we go to the kitchen?~", Kyuzo's tone was flirtatious as well as low. Mori was making him happy, and that made his day very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 2:39 pm

Mori watched the male get up and smiled lightly as Kyuzo's arms wrapped around him and he leaned into the male's embrace, nearly falling into him and a small smirk twisted his smile as Kyuzo leaned in, murmuring low that sent a small shiver up his spine. The neko flicked his ears before chuckling softly. "I guess I can~. Wouldn't want to have you missing me, hm~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next