Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

The Willow Tree - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 10:56 pm

Lenore blinked slightly, seeming to be trying to sink back slightly when Sakuda leaned over some, before relaxing slightly.At the mention of her eyes, Lenore turned her head so that her face was turned away from Sakuda. She lifted her arm up to look at the bite mark that still lingered, moving her mouth so that it fit over it perfectly, allowing her teeth to puncture the pre-made wound, sucking on it for a moment before moving her arm away and quickly standing to her feet. She barely glanced towards Sakuda, her eyes having calmed in red just slightly, before turning her gaze to the mannequin. She took what Sakuda said as a hint to it being time to go, and so she said softly, "It's okay...I can take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:04 pm

Sakuda pouted softly, not exactly happy that Lenore had bitten into her own arm. She reached up, grasping at her neck again, almost in instinct. Her eyes watched Lenore stand up, her wrist bleeding slightly. Sakuda stood up, dusting her backside off and giving Lenore an uncertain look. "Are you sure, Lenore? If you need help, I can," she offered again, worried about the child. With a doubtful expression, she continued to stare at Lenore, a hand moving her hair from her own face. So quick was Lenore to change, so Saku understood that the younger woman still was uneasy around her.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:09 pm

Lenore's eyebrows pulled together slightly when Sakuda yet again brought up helping her. Why was this woman so insistent? She turned to look at Sakuda, her eyebrows still pulled together in slight confusion. She seemed to be thinking slightly as she stared at Sakuda before blinking a couple of times. Her mouth moved into a frown, creating a scowl on her face with the pulled eyebrows. She was trying to think of an answer, but found it somewhat hard, so she continued to think before stating simply, "If you really insist..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:17 pm

Sakuda rose a brow at the sudden scowl upon Lenore's face. She wondered if she made the girl so angry, but her face remained concern. Only a small smile shown through, one that made Sakuda seem not at all nervous. "Which shall I carry, then," she asked Lenore, nodding to Rosaline's mannequin, then towards the tree where Sakuda had left the wooden baby, still wrapped up in Lenore's small blanket. Sakuda placed her hands behind her back, politely awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:20 pm

Lenore pressed her palm flat against her forehead, trying to clear her mind up of all the confusion she was feeling all of a sudden. As her hand fell from her face, it showed her expression had returned to normal. She looked over towards the baby before saying softly, "You can take the baby..." She turned and went over to the mannequin, pressing a hand against its face for a moment before bending over to pick it up, gently placing it over her shoulder, before turning to face Sakuda, watching her for a moment and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:31 pm

Sakuda nodded, turning on her heel and stepping over to the baby, hands reaching out to grab the wooden infant. She smiled, tucking the infant in her arm. "You're going home now," she cooed, forgetting for a moment the baby was fake. Saku stood back up, facing back to Lenore and seeing her staring, Rosaline's doll hoisted onto her shoulder. Not wanting to keep her waiting, Saku hurried to her, smiling and holding the baby to herself. "There we go. Everything good," she asked Lenore, picking a bit of a leaf off of Lenore's blanket. She gave the other female and positive expression, hoping to settle Lenore back into her previous libido.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:33 pm

Lenore blinked slightly when she heard Sakuda speak to the baby, a small smile crossing over her lips, though quickly fading as quickly as it came. She watched as Sakuda came hurrying over before nodding her head once in response and saying in a soft voice, "Let's go then." She turned and walked forward, heading back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2017, 4:14 am

Aimi moved around the lake, listening to the little noise that was made as she walked. This was one of her favorite times of the year because almost everything was quiet, and not many people come out because it's too cold. She moved closer to the willow tree, and couldn't help but admire how beautiful it was, even with it looking slightly more bare. 

Aimi pulled her long black jacket a little tighter, when a soft wind blew passed her. Since returning from her vacation, she hadn't seen many people around the town and she wondered if others had done the same as her. Getting away from some of the drama, and everyday events that start to become overwhelming. Aimi let out a sigh, and watched as the fog from her breath swirled in the air. 

As Aimi moved closer to the tree, the snow got a bit taller as she stepped off the path, and she couldn't help but glance down at her boots, and be grateful that she had thought to wear them. She was also grateful for the warmer leggings she had put on, seeing how it was a bit colder than what she had thought while she was inside when she reached where the willow trees braches hung, she reach up and inspected the tree, in an admiring sense, as a smile formed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2017, 11:34 am

Suki didn't particularly like the Winter, but being a werewolf she could easily endure the cold and snow, especially in wolf form. Today, however, she didn't want to be in wolf form while roaming. She purposely wanted to walk the town in the cold to keep her emotions in check. Even though her sister had been home for quite some time now and she had a wonderful boyfriend and amazing friends, the Winter time never ceased to make her sad.

It wasn't as if she couldn't be happy. She had her work to do as well and she even helped out in the war when she was needed. She knew she was very privileged with how her life had turned out. This was just the time of year where it all went wrong usually. It was darker more often and that upset her even more, as that was when the nightmares happened. Nightmares that never left her. She could only distract herself from them.

So this was why she was out and about in her human form today. It was also not very safe to be in wolf form anymore, what with the humans being everywhere, even under the skins of what seemed to be other Races. The Winter Wonderland that was Miyagi kept her mind occupied from all of these thoughts. She had her camera with her so she could take pictures of the pretty snow and covered trees. The willow tree was one of her favorite picture taking opportunities. It was so big and luxurious in it's own way compared to other trees around Miyagi.

As Suki got closer to the tree she saw another figure nearby. Her scent was easy to pick up for her, even in the wind and chill of the snow. She knew Eternal smell just as easily as she knew Werewolf because of her sister. Her trust for Eternals on the other hand, not the best in the world. Her mother was an Eternal as well and she was the one that took her sister from her. She had also noticed Eternals to be easily talked onto the Human side since they were the closest of the Races to them.

Suki glanced down at her pink furry snow boots as she trudged through the snow. She was always nervous to say anything to people she saw, it usually just ended up with a smile and words caught in her throat. With a pull of her white puffy coat by her pink covered hand, camera in the other, she walked a little closer to the willow tree until she could see the person at the tree. Could she work up the courage to say anything? Maybe not today. She glanced back down to her camera, turned it on and put it up to her eye so she could focus and take a few pictures around the tree, some including the figure since she liked the look of them against the snow.

(Holy moly, that was a lot more than I was expecting to write since I haven't rped in so long!)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am

It was almost perfect outside. The sun didn't blind you when you looked down at the snow, and even though it was cold, there wasn't any wind to make it even colder as you stood in one place. Which is why Aimi was perfectly content with staying in one place and taking in the surroundings in front of her. For her, this was one of the best times, since it was a bit quieter, and she could be alone. Not that she minded having people around her, she actually kind of missed seeing people around the town. It seemed rather dead now-a-days, and she couldn't help, but wonder if it was because of the war that was going on, and the humans that had now come into the town.

As the thought of the war entered her mind, Aimi frowned. She hated that the humans were here, hated having people think she was a human and shrinking away from her. As she thought about it more, and her time over with the humans, her eyes started to faded from her normal purple and light blue color, to a dark shade of blue, and deep shade of green. Those who knew Aimi well enough know that this showed that she was upset and worried. She knew she had to start thinking about other things, as she started to twirl as piece of her hair, which had become a nervous habit of hers. Aimi decided to start singing, and the only sang she had on her mind at the moment was Samson.

She took a deep breath, and started to softly sing. This was how she had learned to quickly and peacefully calm herself down. Since she wasn't bad at singing either, no one around her seemed to really mind that she did so, and it was nice to be able to do so as she worked, and no one complain about it. 

(I'm really sorry, I got super busy with school, and just life in general this week. T.T)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25