Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harper, Zoe I_vote_lcap100%Harper, Zoe I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harper, Zoe I_vote_lcap0%Harper, Zoe I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harper, Zoe I_vote_lcap0%Harper, Zoe I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harper, Zoe I_vote_lcapHarper, Zoe I_voting_barHarper, Zoe I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harper, Zoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe
Scout
Zoe

Female Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1993-12-27

Harper, Zoe Empty
PostSubject: Harper, Zoe   Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 3:13 pm

Harper, Zoe IihEe 

Harper, Zoe Kioko
Zoe Harper

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”

RACE: Neko
NICKNAME(S): Z; Zo
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Grey-A/Demisexual and Panromantic
ELEMENT: Water

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Dark Blue

HAIR COLOR: Blue, but she changes it a lot
HAIR STYLE: Usually down and long, though she sometimes wears it up in a ponytail.
SKIN TONE: Caucasian (Pale af)
HEIGHT: 4'11"
WEIGHT: 100lb
MARKINGS: Scars on her back (though she isn’t very open about having them); a tattoo on her wrist of a butterfly with the body of a semi-colon; both her ears have a bunch of piercings ranging from an industrial, to a tragus, to a daith. 

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: She can seem very closed off and nervous at first, but when she starts to open up to people she is a very sweet, loving, and kinda weird person. When new people try to touch her she can be very snappy and quickly hit people, but when she starts to open up, all she wants is to hug and be close to people. She doesn’t easily get upset, but when she does she can spiral sometimes and needs others to lean on to help her. 

HABITS: Chewing on any necklace she wears; Saying “uhm” a lot; 
TALENTS:
◇Writing
◇Singing
◇Dancing
◇Forgetting things and remembering two hours later

◇Being in nature
◇Dying her Hair
◇Reading
◇Quiet places

DISLIKES:
◇Being touched
◇Hot Weather
◇Bullies
◇Being alone

SPECIAL ABILITY: N/A For now.

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Leah (Zoe has never learned more than that about her mother). Adopted by "Lucifer" and "Lilith" (Don't know real names)

SIBLINGS: None
HOMETOWN: London, England
BIRTH-DATE: March 3rd, 1993
HISTORY: Zoe was born to a single mother and was given up for adoption as her mother had no way of being able to raise her. She was placed in an orphanage where there was an overflow of children being brought in by humans mostly. Due to this, the facility was not vetting the people coming through looking to adopt as easily. By the time she was seven months old, Zoe was adopted by a couple with malicious intent – making money off her as a “freak.” They brought her back to a small town in Tennessee, where the entire populous was humans. There they sold tickets to see the “freak” and experience a neko up close and personal.

As a baby, Zoe loved it of course. She loved the attention and being held and cooed at all the time. Even until the age of five Zoe loved the attention. People would bring her candy and drinks and even sometimes sneak in pop (which her “parents” never let her have). However, as she got older, she started asking questions. 

The first time her adopted-parents beat her was when she asked why she didn’t get to go to school with the other little girls outside. Why she didn’t get to play with them. Zoe wasn’t too badly injured from this time, though she still has the scar on her left knee from where it gashed open against the corner of the stairs. From then on, Zoe learned to keep her head down. Even as she got older and the people staring started to get lewd, she always tried to keep her mouth shut. That’s also when she named her adopted dad “Lucifer” and her adopted mom “Lilith.” 
She didn’t want to bring on the beatings that always came. The carefully planned pains to her back and arms that were always carefully, meticulously done to avoid ruining her face so that she wouldn’t get in trouble for making them ruin her face, like when she was twelve and they had when they found out she had been sneaking off at night to learn teach herself subjects from school, aided by her next door neighbor. Lucifer back-handed her when he found her, causing a gash across her face from the ring on his finger. 

The next day Lilith taught her how to start applying makeup to cover-up the gash and make herself look even prettier. She also learned how to start studying at night in the dark in her closet after both her adopted-parents had gone to bed. Zoe always made sure to triple-check that they were both fast asleep by walking past the door and going so far as to flush the toilet multiple times to make sure neither of them stirred. Only then would she dare to hide in the closet to study.

Zoe’s sixteenth birthday is when the harmless onlookers became unbearable. Her adopted-parents wanted more money and they had plenty of people offering money to spend time one-on-one with Zoe. They had for so long turned it down, Zoe never knew why but they probably thought the longer they held out the more she would be worth. The first time, she cried through the entire thing which earned her being beaten and told how she had to learn to enjoy it. After that she always closed her eyes and pretended she was elsewhere. She would think about what she had studied the night before. She would plan for everything she wanted to do when her adopted-parents eventually died. How she’d finally be free from the pain of this place.

On her nineteenth birthday, Zoe had finalized her escape. Her adopted-parents were going to a dinner that night to celebrate another successful year. With the help of her neighbor, Zoe had been slowly taking money from her parents and the men and women that would come into her room. Her neighbor was going to help her get out of the room that her adopted-parents locked her in and help her get on a bus and out as quickly as possible. 

She took a bus to the nearest airport and went to England. She had five hundred dollars in her pocket when she got there and she knew it wouldn’t get her very far, but she knew she was at least finally free.

The next few years of her life weren’t exactly easy. After finding a job as a waitress, she knew she was making much less money than humans around her. Every time people looked at her it felt like the stares from when she was back in Tennessee. All she wanted was to escape feeling like she was something to stare at. 

After a human came at her again and her response was to beat them to such a pulp that she was now on the run, she decided it was time to get away from the humans. To go to Miyagi Perfecture. To be safe from the stares. To be with other people like her. For once to not be a freak show.

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

Last edited by Zoe on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Harper, Zoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harper, Zoe   Harper, Zoe I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm

Harper, Zoe 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Harper, Zoe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Character Information :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: