Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 14 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 14 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Sakuda's Room - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 11:02 pm

She hummed back at Rosaline, barely hiding a chuckle at how they easily played around the subject of sex. Then again, it was usually like this. They teased and teased until it boiled over and they found themselves against a wall, or on the bed. The fondness of those memories displayed on her face, her free hand coming to stroke Rosaline's bare back in slow motions, just wanting to feel the woman. Feeling her eyes upon her, Sakuda glanced back down, smile still bright towards Rosaline. Her lips found themselves pressed to the others forehead, and then nose once again, pulling back briefly to observe her face. She couldn't help herself, it seemed, and she did feel a bit of shame at not being able to control herself better, but this was Rosaline, someone she loved, and she was such a hopeless romantic. Rosaline was the center of her attention, and she didn't realize it, but Rosaline probably had Sakuda wrapped around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 11:08 pm

Rosaline's eyes gently squeezed shut as Sakuda kissed her forehead and then her nose. It was after that moment that she opened her eyes and gazed up at the woman once more briefly. Once more she lifted her hand, but both of them lifted this time as she gently wrapped her arms loosely around Sakuda's neck. With a soft smile she gazed at Sakuda for a while longer before adjusting herself so that she was up high enough to press her lips against the other woman's. It was a chaste peck the first time, and then after that she pressed another kiss, this one lingering this time. She missed the contact and right now it was still fairly innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 11:21 pm

Their shared gazes made Sakuda feel . . . Odd. Like, so much affection was trying to overwhelm her at once, and she knew she was just settling in to the fact that Rosaline was in her arms, alive, and physically well. If she wasn't in control of her emotions, she probably would have busted into tears and clung to Rosaline like a small child--but she was better than that. She was usually the lead in their relationship, and she knew Rosaline needed one of them to be in control of themselves. Purring at the feeling of the kisses, Sakuda used both of her hands to hold Rosaline's back, allowing the woman to press against herself as she tilted her head, letting her lips reply to their kiss. She wondered if Rosaline could feel her emotions--she used to be fairly good at reading them, but who knows what all changed while they were separated. The thought of them being apart made Sakuda wrap her arms more firmly around Rosaline, a soft growl rumbling in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 11:29 pm

This was such a nice moment for Rosaline. Everything about this felt good and right, like her time away was entirely meaningless. She supposed that it was basically true. Her time away had done nothing but cause her to fall apart once more...It was almost as if this woman right here...the one that was holding onto her so tightly...was the only thing holding her together. The growl that came from Sakuda caused Rosaline's cheeks to become a bit red as she gave a slight noise of her own in return. Being held onto tighter caused her to tighten her own grip, her arms no longer hanging loosely around her shoulders but rather tightening around her neck. She continued kissing Sakuda affectionately. It had been quite a while since she had felt this happy.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 11:43 pm

The mood was shifting, but Sakuda couldn't help but to be okay with it. This woman was perfection in Sakuda's eyes, she could do no wrong enough to make Sakuda feel any different. She shifted her arms, purring a bit louder at the soft noise the other had made, toes curling in pleasure. Hands caressed Rosaline's back, feeling the smoothness. There was heat building, dropping from her chest to her stomach, so fuzzy and light. I love you. Slowly, Sakuda pulled their lips apart, leaving a quick, chaste kiss before speaking. "I think we'll get pruned up if we stay in here much longer. Let's get some warm clothes on, hmm?" She asked the question so quietly, as to not ruin the current soft atmosphere around them. She figured if they dried off and got dressed, they could spend the night wrapped around each other, snuggled under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 11:48 pm

Rosaline looked a little disappointed as Sakuda stopped their kisses, watching her as she spoke. "Yes...you're right." She returned the chaste kiss that was given to her before lifting a hand to brush her fingers lightly over the skin of Sakuda's face. At that she shifted and stood up, moving to grab a hold of the towel that Sakuda had gotten out for her. Carefully she dried herself off before wrapping it around her. She smiled at Sakuda briefly before reaching to grab the towel that was for Sakuda, holding it ready for her for when she got out of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2016, 12:02 am

Sakuda could practically feel the disappointment, but she thought to give Rosaline a reward for listening, and that thought alone made her smile. Sakuda rose herself from the tub after Rosaline, taking a moment to unplug the bath and take the washcloths to the hamper, once again reminding herself to do the laundry tomorrow. When she turned back towards Rosaline, her heart have a lurch, for her sweet Vampire was looking at her with a face that was pure, and it almost made her heart skip a beat. Her feet carried her towards the woman, thanking her for the towel and making sure to wrap it snug against her body, making sure to pick up one of the smaller towels on the counter, reaching up to place the towel against Rosaline's hair, gently wiping the excess water from her roots. "You're so cute," she murmured, taking her time with each bundle of locks, making sure they were taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 5:53 pm

Rosaline's head tilted to the side some as Sakuda began drying her hair. Another small ghost of a smile crossed her lips as she watched the woman. "Thank you..." After a few moments she lifted her hand and took a hold of Sakuda's wrist, moving her hand and the towel away from her hair. She looked down at the girl's hand then and leaned down to press her lips gently against the other woman's wrist carefully before taking the towel from her hand and placing it into the hamper. "Come on..." She led Sakuda from the bathroom and into the bedroom, picking up the clothes that had been laid out for her and beginning to put them on.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 6:44 pm

There was something about her smile that made Sakuda's stomach fill with butterflies. No doubt it was also a surge of pride, for Sakuda was guessing that it had been awhile since Rosaline had last smiled like that. Her eyes followed Rosaline's movements, feeling her gut do flips at Rosaline's gentle handling, her lips feeling so soft against Saku's wrist. Her lips twitched at the sign of affection, a dreamy expression upon her face as Rosaline led her out of the bathroom. Once they were in the bedroom, Sakuda followed Rosaline's example and began to dress, making sure to toss the towel that was around her body to the bathroom, not caring exactly where it landed since her body was craving a moment of true rest.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 6:48 pm

The smallest of laughs escaped from Rosaline when she watched Sakuda's towel land in the bathroom. With languid movements she moved into the room and reached out to pick up the towel, hanging it to dry along with her own. It wasn't until things were straightened up that Rosaline returned to Sakuda. She lifted a hand to cup the woman's face before leaning forward to give her a soft kiss on the nose. "Are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 6:56 pm

Sakuda giggled softly as she watched Rosaline fix the towels after her, positioning herself to sit at the end of the bed as she observed, a fond smile upon her face. As soon as Rosaline reached out to her, Sakuda tilted her head into the cupped hand, purring in delight at the contact--and even more so at the peck on her nose. Her eyes blinked lazily at the taller woman, straightening her back to look at her properly. "Not as much tired as I am run down. I've spent so much time patrolling, I hardly spend any time here," she murmured, thinking about some of the times she had to sleep perched into a tree, which was uncomfortable and didn't really let her rest as much. Though, she suppose she shouldn't complain, since it was obvious Rosaline had been through more than she had. With a hum, Sakuda wrapped her arms around Rosaline's waist, burying her face against the other woman's collarbone. Her scent . . . It was still so comforting.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 9:09 pm

Rosaline allowed herself to be held onto, lifting a hand to put it into Sakuda's hair as she stared absentminded at the wall. Though one might think differently she had actually been listening to the woman the entire time. "Well...we should fix that." Her fingers delicately moved through Sakuda's hair strand by strand before moving to massage lightly at her scalp. "You need to take a break sometimes. It's not good for you to always be stressed." Her free hand moved to rest on Sakuda's upper arm, gripping gently. This was oddly comforting. It had been a while since Rosaline was this relaxed, and while she would have expected herself to need to be eased back into this...Everything was so strangely comforting and the familiarity of it all had pulled her right back in.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 9:26 pm

There was a huff of air leaving Sakuda's lips, one of pure amusement. "I know, sweetheart. I can't help myself--it seems I've become a workaholic," she replied, sighing in happiness at the feeling of Rosaline's fingers working through her hair. This was always something Sakuda enjoyed, so she decided to indulge in the bit of comfort, turning her head just slightly so her cheek rested against Rosaline instead of her forehead. "Now that you're here," she whispered against the other, taking a moment to peck her collarbone, "I believe I can have somewhat of a sound mind. I will definitely see to it I take more breaks," she promised, closing her eyes as she thought. It wouldn't be hard for her to start breaking down her shifts, and she didn't have to feel like there's no purpose for her to go home and just sit there. No, she wasn't waiting for an attack, that was pointless. She needed to live, and so she shall. "You are so important to me," she said, so quietly it was almost not processed by words. Rosaline was first priority, and if Sakuda needed to rest to ensure that, she would.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm

Returning home had been more taxing than Sakuda thought it would be. She had to stop and find the nearest squadron to drop off the papers she swiped from The Asylum, ones she found on Human patients and staff. She wasn’t sure if it would help, but nonetheless, it was something. From there she had to trek through the busy streets, ignoring those who looked upon her, which people hadn’t been her strong suit ever since she met Rosaline. She didn’t need to impress those other people—those strangers. Especially not now.
                Opening the front door and smelling all the familiar scents made her smile warmly, closing the door behind her and letting her shoulders fall. Her nose wrinkled in disgust, smelling all the different people that clung to her clothing. Shower, right. Sakuda, uncaring, stripped as she made her way to her bathroom, discarding the clothing in a closed hamper to be dealt with later, when she had motivation. For now, she needed to relax, to possibly nap as well.
                Once she reached the shower, she let the thoughts drift into the front of her brain, processing everything from her earlier interaction. Tears began to burn in the back of her lids, but she couldn’t pinpoint what made her feel like crying in the first place. She thought only one person could provoke such . . . Humane emotions from her. It seems like every turn was a trap. Sakuda sighed heavily under the spray, resting her forehead against the tiled wall. Fat tears rolled down her cheeks, mixing with the droplets running from the spout. She was just so goddamn tired. Saku was half tempted to quit this war business all together, but now she had to live up to her words. The battlefield will either be her death, or her crowning moment. It all decided how much longer she could hold out . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14