Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room I_voting_barSakuda's Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:11 pm

Sakuda's Room Condo_11
Post a picture or describe your room as your first post

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

Bedroom
Spoiler:

Small Living Room (looks bigger than is)
Spoiler:

Bathroom
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sakuda on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:02 pm

Sakuda walks into her room, checking over her shoulder for Suki to follow. She then kicked off her shoes, leaving her in pink n purple striped socks. She stretched her arms over her head, smiling. "It's not much from my previous decoration, but it's something," she said, walking over to her bed. She sat on the edge, rolling her shoulders in an atempt to stretch those as well. She blinked her eyes, glancing at her wall.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 4:04 pm

Suki walked in behind Sakuda, looking around and smiling. "What are you talking about? Your room looks amazing!" She giggled and looked back at her. She leaned against a chair and took her shoes off, leaving them where Sakuda had put hers. She walked over to the bed and sat next to her, bringing her legs up to cross them. It felt weird to her being in someone elses room, she hadn't been to many other peoples houses lately. She smiled gently at Sakuda, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:07 am

Sakuda stretched her arms over her head again, shaking her head. "Nyaaaa, it's not to my tastes anymore. You know me, always changing," she muttered, shrugging her shoulders. Her fingers dug into her hair, and she blinked, watching Suki walk through her room before sitting beside her. Sakuda's blue eyes stared at Suki for a moment, catching Suki looking at her. She gave a grin, winking at the girl. "So you've clearly been doing nothing since I've last seen you. What's up with that shizz," she said, avoiding the word 'shit' since she was being random.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:15 am

Suki smiled at Sakuda, she could always pull a smile from her. "Oh yes, I know you. But I like that you're always changing." She rocked back and forth on the bed, holding onto her feet. Suki shrugged, knowing she really hadn't done much lately. "I guess there just hasn't been much to do... You're usually my entertainment." She blushed deeply and stared at the floor. She looked up to find a clock in the room, seeing it wasn't too far from midnight. "Its almost time for the New Year." She said as she saw it, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:18 am

Sakuda looked at Suki, before smirking. She faked a shock expression, then dramatically threw her arm over her forehead, falling back onto her bed. "I'm just some one-woman show to you, arn't I?" She snickered as she acted over dramatic, then leaned on her elbows, allowing her to sit up. She looked at Suki, blinking her eyes. "That's right. It's New Years isn't it," she asked, raising a brow. She didn't really care that the years changed, especially since she wasn't tech. aging.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:26 am

Suki stared at Sakuda as she acted very dramatic. She giggled quietly, trying not to burst out laughing. She couldn't help it though and started to laugh even more, watching here still. "No, no! you're an amazing girl and mean a lot to me!" She blushed slightly and laid back on the bed, looking up at her as she was on her elbows. She smiled gently at her and nodded. "I don't usually spend the new year with anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:36 am

Sakuda snickered at Suki's confession and gave Suki her special smile, showing a bit of her canin fangs before blinking in surprise. "What do you mean? Suki, you're pretty, young, and you have a sudden thing for drinking," she said the last thing with clear disapproval," and it's new years. How can you not spend New Years without someone, anyone," she asked, raising a brow. Sakuda was use to spending such events by herself. The only thing she recalls spending time with someone was her birthday with Suki-Chan, but thats the extent.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:46 am

Suki blushed when she realized Sakdua gave her her special smile, fangs and everything. She shrugged as she said everything about her. She rolled her eyes slightly, not agreeing with most of it. She turned her head to her. "Well Mio is always out on New Years and no one ever invites me over or they already have plans when I ask." She sighed slightly and closed her eyes. "I haven't had that supposedly so special midnight kiss, either."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:51 am

Sakuda listened to Suki, before snorting and rolling her eyes, something she doesn't do very often at all. She dug her left hand into her straight white hair, her nails sharp and easily gliding through her locks. "I don't see what's so special about a New Years Midnight Kiss," she said, blinking as she stared at her ceiling. Then again, she knew Suki, and something that simple would probably be considered special to Suki. Sakuda smirked as she glanced at Suki. "Would you like said kiss, Suki-Chaaaan," she teased, waiting to laugh after Suki's response.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:56 am

Suki laughed quietly, shrugging slightly. "I don't know what so special about it either, thats why I said 'supposedly'. It seems odd to me, but I guess its a nice way to start out a new year." She put her hands behind her head and stared up at the ceiling as well. When she heard Sakuda's question she blushed deeply and looked over at her slightly. "Well.. Yeah. It seems like a nice thing."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:04 am

Sakuda laughed at the end of Suki's response, but quickly calmed herself to not embarrassed Suki. She leaned over, poking said girl's cheek with a wink. "You're so friggin' cute~! I could just huggle you all day," she said in a sing-song voice, taking her own time as she wrapped her arm around Suki's stomach, nuzzling Suki's cheek before giving it a lick like she use to. "If a midnight kiss is that important to you, I'm always here," she said, laughing softly as she stood up, walking over to her dresser to find her hairtie. She didn't like having her hair always flowing around herself. She blinked, pulling a black one from the top of her dresser, pulling her hair together to make a high ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:08 am

Suki watched Sakuda intensely, blushing deeply as she said she was always here for a midnight kiss. She didn't bother to reply to that, since she knew Sakuda would know her reaction. She giggled as she nuzzled into her, hugging her gently and then licking her cheek. She squealed loudly, laughing more as she did so. She had missed that little thing she always did to her. "Well you're adorable too!" She pouted slightly as she got up and got a ponytail, sitting up and watching her intently.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:17 am

Sakuda shook her head, smiling softly before she tied her hair into her pefect ponytail. "Ahh, I'm not adorable~!" She turned towards Suki, walking over to sit once before beside her. She reached over, running her fingers through Suki's hair, smiling softly. "I'm more along the lines of wild or annoying," she said, leaning over and pressing her cheek against Suki's shoulder, keeping it there for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:29 am

Suki watched Sakuda gently, smiling as she came over onto the bed with her again. She pushed her head into her had as she put her hand through her hair. She giggled at what she said and nodded, agreeing with her. She purred a wolfish purr as she laid her head on her shoulder and she rested her head against Sakuda's, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:39 am

Sakuda snorted. "You agree that I'm annoying? Oh Suki-Chan, you wound me," she said, using her hands to push Suki onto her bed. Sakuda giggled as she laid beside the shorter girl, keeping her own head near Suki's as a sort of comfort and company situation. She then curled towards Suki's body, smiling. "Suki-Chaaaaan. I missed you," she admitted, closing her eyes, pressing her cheek against Suki's shoulder once more.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:47 am

Suki squealed and blushed deeply as Sakuda pushed her down. "No, no! Thats not what I agree with! I don't think you're annoying!" She blushed more, realizing she was just being stupid now. She purred wolfishly again as Sakuda curled into her, so she nuzzled back, smiling. "I missed you too, Saku-chan" She looked at her leaning on her shoulder and nipped at her slightly, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:54 am

Sakuda laughed. "I was teasing you, Sweetie," she said, sighing softly in amusement. Sakuda was sure Suki smiled a lot more then she has been. Sakuda grinned as she always thought of things to get the cutest reactions from Suki. Sakuda then hummed when Suki nuzzled her, and giggled when she nipped at her. "Suuuuki, noooooo," she whinned, giving Suki another lick, but on her jawline. "Don't make me tickle you," she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:07 am

Suki glared at Sakuda gently. "You better have been!" She giggled and continued to purr slightly. She groaned when she licked her again and she smirked at her, hearing she was gonna tickle her. "Oh really now?" She nipped at her again and then hid herself against Sakuda, nuzzling into her and looking even smaller than she usually does when she was around her. She curled herself into a ball and made sure her tickle spots were covered up so she couldn't get to them.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:13 am

Sakuda raised a brow. "Oh ya? What if I wasn't teasing? What would you have done, Suki-Chan," she asked, smiling afterwards. Sakuda rested her head against the covers, watching as Suki curled close to her. She grinned, highly amused at how small Suki was. She hugged the younger girl close to her, laughing softly. "Is this your way of escaping from me? Oh Suki you're so cute," she said, poking Suki's side with a lazy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:18 am

Suki shrugged slightly at what she said, not knowing how to respond. After she had ben curled up against her she nodded. She always thought getting close to the person that she was escaping was the best way to go. She purred quietly and squealed as her side was poked, making her push her hand over the spot that Sakuda had poked. She looked up at her through he bangs. "What time is it, Saku-chan" She asked curiously, realizing it must be near midnight by now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:26 am

Sakuda snickered, glad she got a reaction out of Suki. She then blinked, sitting up and glancing around for her clock. She then remembered she had a cell phone and tugged it out of her pocket, flipping it open, revieling digital numbers. "It's three minutes till midnight." She put her phone beside her pillow, then layed her head back down. She stared at Suki for a moment, before smiling. "You're so Chibi-sized." She pet Suki's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:32 am

Suki watched Sakuda as she sat up and looked around before she pulled out her cellphone and answered her with the time. She nuzzled into Sakuda's hand as she pet her head, making her smile. "I am chibi-sized! I'm only two inches taller than whats considered a legal midget." She laughed at herself and shook her head, pulling at Sakuda gently so she could hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:38 am

Sakuda smiled in amusement, finding Suki to be adorable when she talks about her size. "Chibis are people, too," she said, giggling afterwards. Sakuda thought about petting Suki's sensitive spots on her head, since she knew about them as her weakness. She decided against it, knowing she could save it for later. Sakuda then blinked in surprise. She didn't expect Suki to clutch at her like that, but she got the hint and wrapped her arms around Suki, pulling her close. She lowered her eyelids as she stared at Suki, before closing them and smiling against Suki's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakuda's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next