Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Sakuda's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:38 am

Sakuda smiled in amusement, finding Suki to be adorable when she talks about her size. "Chibis are people, too," she said, giggling afterwards. Sakuda thought about petting Suki's sensitive spots on her head, since she knew about them as her weakness. She decided against it, knowing she could save it for later. Sakuda then blinked in surprise. She didn't expect Suki to clutch at her like that, but she got the hint and wrapped her arms around Suki, pulling her close. She lowered her eyelids as she stared at Suki, before closing them and smiling against Suki's head.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:50 am

Suki nodded in agreement. Of course they were people too, they were the most adorable people there was! But she wouldn't say that out loud, she didn't want to sound modest. She smiled as Sakuda hugged her back, making her happy. She stared back up at her, watching her as she closed her eyes. Not soon after she jumped when she heard fireworks going off outside in Miyagi. "Oh my good lord! That scared the crap out of me!" She laughed nervously, smiling slightly at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:01 am

Sakuda's eyes shot open as she heard the fireworks, but she had been prepaired and expected it since it's New Years. Sakuda, though, couldn't help but laugh at Suki's shocked expression. "Too cute," she said, reaching over to grab her cellphone. She flipped it open again. "Well what do you know, it's midnight," she said, tossing her phone back where it was. She then smiled to Suki, winking. "Happy New Years, Darling," she said, her tone a bit teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:17 am

Suki laid backwards, laughing at her own reaction. "Its New Years. That shouldn't have shocked me as much as it did." She looked over to Sakuda, blushing lightly, knowing she made a fool out of herself, but she only said it was cute, which reassured her slightly. She smiled at Sakuda. "Happy New Years, Sakuda." She blushed and smiled more at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:28 am

Sakuda saw the blush on Suki's face and smirked, seeing how easily Suki does this around her. She leaned over, pecking Suki's lips quick and gentle, then pulled away. It was still twelve, so Sakuda decided to let Suki have a midnight New Year's kiss. Then, Sakuda grinned as she teased Suki. "Oh my, Suki-Chan! Why is your face so red? Are you catching a fever," she said, pressing her palm against Suki's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:36 am

Suki watched Sakuda lean over her to kiss her, making her blush more but she kissed back quickly before she pulled away. She looked over at her, smiling softly. It was nice of her to give her her midnight kiss. She shook her head slightly to clear it, watching her again as she put her hand against her forehead. "N-no. I'm not getting a fever. I guess I'm just a little hot." She laughed nervously, blushing still.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:39 am

Sakuda snickered at Suki's response. She seemed flustered by the fact she had kissed her, but Sakuda had no problem kissing Suki. Sakuda just was comfortable with it. "A little hot? Ohh, Suki's getting restless~," she sang, giggling afterwards. It was unbelievable how much Sakuda could embarrass little Suki and get entertainment out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:55 am

Suki looked away from Sakuda, knowing she was right. "No, I'm not." She replied instead though, seeing that Sakuda was getting much pleasure out of Suki's embaressment. She couldn't help how easily she was embarassed, it was just a natural thing that happened a lot to her. She stared up at her, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 5:00 am

Sakuda shook her head with a smile. "Suki, you're such a horrible liar," she told her, running a hand along the side of Suki's face. She then tilted her head a bit, pursting her lips together. She was silent for several minutes, just thinking. It didn't take long for her to snap back into reality. She smiled at Suki, grabbing one of her hands to hold. "You know, I think our encounters always end up with you being teased senseless," she concluded aloud, already stating the obvious. She felt like saying it anyways though.

(g2g I'm about to drop aha)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 7:22 am

Suki glared gently, knowing what she said was true. She stared up at her as she dragged her hand down her face, making her smile a little more. She relaxed her face as Sakuda became quiet. Her eyes turned a light violet with a shade of sky blue to it, making them look like a sunset in her eyes. She looked at her hand that was in Sakuda's and listened to her. She nodded, laughing. "You always tease me. You're so mean, Saku-chan." She stuck her tongue out at her, acting like a four year old.

(Its okay! I got distracted with my final touches on Miku's costume and I'm finally done now~!)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:14 am

(Hizzah~ Ambie wants to see full costume soon~!)

Sakuda grinned at Suki's expression, her fingers around Suki's hand lacing slightly tighter. She the used her free hand to ruffle Suki's hair, something she knew irritated the small girl. "Eh, I can't help that you enjoy my teasing. Or would you rather have me take action," she asked, bringing their laced hands up. She placed a small kiss against Suki's knuckles, then grinned. "Suki, you remember what happened last time when you stuck your tongue out at me?" Her eyes shined deviously as she recalled that day, then laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:30 pm

(Well it finally snowed, so I'm doing a photoshoot soon!)

Suki made a silly face as Sakuda ruffled her hair and said she enjoyed her teasing. "Now why would you say I enjoy your teasing?" She was right, but she just wanted to know why. She watched her kiss her knuckles and say she would take action. She heard her ask about when she stuck her tongue out at her last time, but she honestly couldn't place that day very well. She remembers it somewhat, but she doesn't remember what Sakuda did to her. "Um... No. Not really." She blushed gently, knowing her memory was just a little bad.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:45 pm

(Oh you lucky ducky~! I'd give almost anything to let it snow. Don't feel like going to school tomorrow >.<)

Sakuda grinned, but didn't say anything. She found Suki amusing. She shook her head a little before deciding what to say. "Hmm. Well there are the tinting of the cheeks to a pink-red colour, then there's that adorable pout with a small smile. Just little traits I catch when you think I'm not looking," she purred, knowning she was right. She then laughed, not minding at all that Suki's memory was a bit off. "I believe the last time you stuck your tongue out at me I used my own to put it back where it belongs," she explained, using her free hand to stroke the sensitive spot where Suki's wolf ears would be.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:54 pm

(I don't have school until Thursday =3)

Suki tilted her head, listening to what made Sakuda know she liked her teasing. She blushed gently, not knowing that she had noticed all those things about her. She giggled gently at her bad memory, but it all came back when she said what she had done. "Oh yeah... I remember that now." She blushed a dark red, smiling up at her. When she felt her hand scratching where her wolf ears would be she groaned, pushing her head against her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:10 pm

(You lucky little ducky TT.TT *pokes*)

Sakuda laughed lightly when she saw Suki blush, thinking it was cute. "Awe Suki's so cuuuuute~" She listened to Suki's reaction, noting how Suki looked when she remembered what happened. When Suki groaned, Sakuda actually blushed a light pink, not expecting to hear that sound come from the tiny girl beside her. She continued to rub that spot, however, since Suki loved it so much. A small smile cross her face. Too cute~!
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:14 pm

(tehe~ love youuu~)

Suki giggled and squirmed slightly, hearing Sakuda call her cute. "Am not!" She disagreed and started to purr wolfishly as she kept scratching her spot. She was trying not to show how much she loved it, but that was hard to do with that certain spot. She let out a little 'nyah' and looked up at Sakuda gently, her eyes a little closer to violet, though they still had sky blue in them. She was trying to push them to black, but it was a little hard.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

(You better or I'd be a sad little person~! Loves you too:D)

Sakuda squealed lightly in delight, finding Suki more then adorable. "You are too cute! So small, so pretty, so nice~" She said in a sing-song voice, then giggled when Suki mewled. It was definately adorable. Sakuda hugged Suki to her. "Awwwwweeee!" She kept peting however, just so she could hear Suki make such noises that were irrisitable to the taller girl. Poor Suki-Chaaan~ Sakuda grinned as she continued to watch Suki. Sakuda blinked, then noticed Suki's eyes had changed once more, though she didn't show it. She thought in the back of her head what colour meant what.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:25 pm

(=3 I'll never stop loving you~)

Suki kept purring, smiling as Sakuda hugged her close. She giggled and nuzzled into her, groaning more as she kept at it on her sensitive spot. She squirmed slightly and giggled mored. "Saku-chaaaan. You're so mean!" She blushed a little and kept squirming, trying not to show how happy she was. "Evil, evil, evil!" She finished it off with.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:39 pm

(That's what I like to hear my pretty~! :3)

Sakuda leaned close to Suki, ehr lips almost against Suki's forehead. "Oh common, Suki. I think I know you better then almost everyone in Miyagi. I know when you're holding yourself back, so stop trying to hide it from me," she told Suki, letting out some laughter when Suki began squirming. She then sat up, and while one hand stroke Suki's head, her other reached over and began tickling Suki's sides, feeling a bit evil true to Suki's chants.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:46 pm

Suki's face flushed a dark, deep red when Sakuda said what was so true. She did know her better than anyone in Miyagi. She looked up at her and her eyes turned completely violet as she stared up at her. She watched her sit up and take her other hand to tickle her, making her laugh hysterically. She squirmed and laughed, letting herself do so, since she knew Sakuda would know no matter what. She looked up at her the best she could as she kept laughing. "S-stop it! T-that tickles! Sakuda-san!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Sakuda laughed lightly at Suki's atempt to tell ehr to stop. Suki may be older, but Sakdua definately had some power over Suki, though she didn't ever give thought to how that is. She shook her head, a devilish smile on her face, showing her canine teeth. "Nu uhhh~ Not until you admit how lovely you are~ Common, say it," she chanted, leaning over to nuzzle Suki's throat before pulling back, her fingers still working over Suki's sides.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:11 pm

Suki kept squirming and laughing. She looked up at her and nodded. "F-fine! I'm lovely! I'm everything you said I was!" She panted and squirmed as she kept laughing from the tickling. She couldn't stand tickling for such a long time, it just drove her insane. She stared up at Sakuda, realizing she should have say over this, but being so tiny she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:20 pm

Sakuda smirked, winning their little game. "See? That wasn't so hard," she cooed, her fingers withdrawing from Suki's body, just resting on her lap. She laughed. "You're unbelievable sometimes, Suki. Have two weaknesses like that? And me knowning about them? I admit that's really scary," she said, smiling at Suki. She then reached over, brushing Suki's bang away from her eyes, blinking. Violet. A genuine smile spred across her face as she leaned over, her lips pressing against Suki's cheek. "Silly," she murmured, pulling away to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:47 pm

Suki pouted slightly while panting to calm down from the tickling when Sakuda said she knew both of her weaknesses. "Not my fault! I can't control my weaknesses!" She blushed and sighed, knowing she really couldn't. Her eyes widened as Sakuda pushed her bangs out of the way, knowing her scar would show, so she pushed her bangs back down, not caring they had grown slightly in front of her eyes. She watched her as she leaned down and kissed her cheek, making her blush more. She sat up as well slightly, leaning on her elbows so she could look up at her. "I know I am. So are you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:58 pm

Sakuda grinned. "I know I'm silly, but then again, it's something that comes natural for me," she said, fixing her ponytail. She then poked Suki's cheek. "Suki, stop hiding your scar from me. I've practically seen every injury you have," she admitted, moving Suki's bangs once more to show the scar. Sakuda leaned over, putting a kiss on Suki's forehead before letting her bangs fall back in place. Sighing heavily, Sakuda fell back onto her bed, making unnessisary noises before smiling to Suki. "Come here little puppy," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm

Suki closed her eyes, letting her kiss her scar. She knew she had seen them all, but she hated showing them, they were her biggest insecuritey. Sometimes she could handle it, but it was such a habit of not showing them that she got used to pushing them out of view. She opened her eyes and looked over at Sakuda when she said to come here. She smiled and sat up all the way, crawling over to her on the bed and curling herself up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next