Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_lcap100%Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_lcap0%Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_lcap0%Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_lcapSukiyomi's Room I_voting_barSukiyomi's Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi's Room I_vote_lcapSukiyomi's Room I_voting_barSukiyomi's Room I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sukiyomi's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Sukiyomi's Room Empty
PostSubject: Sukiyomi's Room   Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 12:48 am

Sukiyomi's Room Condo_11

Layout is basically like the picture with a connecting bathroom to Mio's room on the left when you walk in. Color scheme is purple, white, pink, sky blue, and black. There's a rocking chair across the room. There's a dresser on the wall of the entrance door and bathroom door with a big mirror over it. The room is cluttered with clothes, books, paperwork, and stuffed animals in a some how neat but messy way. The walls have many paintings along with personal items made by various people.
Sukiyomi's Room Bedroomdesign

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Sukiyomi's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sukiyomi's Room   Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:17 am

Mio walked in carrying Suki in her arms. Looking at the wall and noticing the light switch she shook her head, there was no way she was going to try to maneuver Suki around so she could turn on the light. She made her way over to Suki's bed and used her foot to push down the covers, inadvertently stretching her back. Once the covers were down far enough she placed Suki down on the bed and covered her up, planting a kiss on her forehead as she did so. "There you go pup. Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Sukiyomi's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sukiyomi's Room   Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:22 am

Suki gripped tightly around Mio's neck, curling herself up to her and nuzzling into her as she nuzzled onto her. She looked into her bedroom as they came into it, seeing she had left it a mess with a few pathways around the room like usual. She really needed to clean up the whole place when she had time. She stretched out and then curled herself into her bed when her sister put her in it, kissing her forehead. "Yes. Thank you Onee-chan." She smiled as she looked up at her before closing her eyes so she could fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Sukiyomi's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sukiyomi's Room   Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:27 am

Mio smiled as she watched Suki drift off to sleep. It seemed like so long ago she had done the exact same thing but with a much smaller version of her sister. She waited until she had drifted off completely before heading towards the door. She paused so she could look back in once more before making her way out and closing the door silently behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sukiyomi's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sukiyomi's Room   Sukiyomi's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukiyomi's Room
Page 1 of 1