Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 9 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Harajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 9 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harajuku District

Go down 
+6
Rosaline Liddel
Sakuda
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

Harajuku District - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 5:20 pm

Riku narrowed her eyes; the relaxation the male showed did not fool her --her mind spun out at the different ways this could end; for one he could fight her with an unknown weapon, she could kill an innocent or she would be killed if she let her guard down.

"What are you holding?" Her voice was full of her own strength, she wasn't going to let her guard down.

The sword swung down, slicing through the air, to rest against the male's shoulder, to allow him to realize she was no way unprepared to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 5:52 pm

Mori switched the rows and rows of squares, each twist ending with a snap and a crack. His head tilted back just a bit, to show that he acknowledged her words but even with her tough tone and hard as steel eyes boring into the back of his head, he seemed to be struggling not to smile. He was surprised that she had gotten to being threatened so quickly. His hood still covered his neko traits though his tail continued to swipe at the ear.
It stilled though, freezing comically in the air as a weight took to his shoulder. He couldn't help it now, his eyes sparked with a hidden fire and he slowly turned his head, eyes rising and the rubix cube now quiet in his hand.

He looked up at her with a cocky smirk, his pleasant smile had warped into something mocking as he stared up at her with eyes as dark as night, the black pupil appearing as if it were a well with no end.
"A rubix cube, dear. A puzzle." He let out a chuckle. "And...I'd be careful with that pretty little butter knife of yours." The steel practically threatened to break thin as his turning made it come into contact with his neck. "There's oil on this roof, a tank holds it right over there. You'd be wise not to mess with someone who likes to play with fire." In a second, he could light her up like a Christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 3:18 pm

Riku furrowed her eyebrows, her scarf covered the frowning of her lips. Pulling the sword up, her eyes looked it over once before sheeting it, in that same fluid movement she pulled out a kunai of sorts. It was a double blade, that gleamed in the shallow light.

"You think me scared, of a boy like you?" She remarked, crouching down just enough to become eye level with him, "If I blow up, oh, so do you; except --from the looks of you, survival may not be possible."

Her hand struck out, to easily slide the kunai's tip down the side of the male's face, not hard enough to break the skin, but to let him feel the coldness of the metal.

Being burned was unappealing, but she wouldn't die so easily...
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 11:04 pm

He could tell that she was unhappy. He didn't need to see her face to debate whether she was smiling or pouting or chewing her lip behind that silly scarf of hers. The neko couldn't help but chuckle, his eyes sliding closed and his smile only continued to look mocking at her. "Oh~? You'd be wise to."
He said cryptically as he watched her sheath her weapon only to bring another out and have it so close to his skin, he could move a millimeter and he'd have it harm him. Not like he wasn't used to being sliced and diced, beaten and bruised constantly through the fights. And with these fights in mind, he really wasn't scared of a girl like this one though she did seem like another challenge.
"Why would I want to kill you? I just need you to get off my case~."

He said with a chuckle escaping him as he peered up at her with onyx eyes, his fingers wrapped securely around the cube. She could just push him and he would end up falling off the side of the building. Her comments on survival however made him merely smile that annoying cryptic smile.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 6:36 pm

Riku rolled her eyes after he spoke; fear wasn't something she was capable anymore. Instead she put the blade away, arching her eyebrow. Assessing him in this close range made her no long threatened, he seemed like a harmless fellow --and a young one at that. The annoying smile made her think of his age, perhaps he was a boy of 17 it seemed that way to her.

"Why do you play with such a meaningless tool such as that?" She asks, motioning with her slim finger to the cube in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:54 pm

Mori found himself a little more at ease as the weapons were put away but he had no doubt in the woman that she would pull them out immediately if she found the reason to and he tilted his head at her with a small smirk adorning his lips. "what? now why in the world would you think that? I mean after all, reading and playing with a rubix cube expands the mind and makes one smart. It's also just a game. So cool down, would ya?"
He was completely at ease though he was a little sick of her attitude. With a slash of his tail in the air, he tilted his head at her, smirking. "No wonder. Things like that would explain a lot, neh~." He murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
Scout
Zoe

Female Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1993-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2017, 9:51 pm

Zoe walked along the streets , clutching the small rolling suitcase in her right hand. Her left hand held her black coat closed as best as it could, though it would be obvious to anyone walking by that her jacket was falling apart. Around her neck she had a red hand-knit scarf, that had been given to her by a coworker before she left. It was the one thing that looked even half-put together on her. Her hood was up over her head, more from habit of not wanting to be noticed than anything. She knew she was safe to be herself here, but she still was hesitant. Being free scared her.

As she walked, trying to find someone that could help her or figure out where should go to sleep for a few hours, she realized how out of place in this area she was. It seemed like everyone in the area was there to party and have fun and she'd somehow managed to get herself there as a traveler. All she really wanted at this point was for someone to come and tell her where she could go and get some help. 

Right. Like that would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Bishop
Scout
Alphonse Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm

It had been a while since Alphonse had gone out. He had just finished one of his shut in periods where he wanted to do nothing more than sit alone in his home away from the outside world. The man couldn't help but shut himself away sometimes. It was what was best for his mental health. Finally it was time for him to reintegrate himself with the world though...so here he was; wandering aimlessly. Lifting a hand he adjusted his military cap. Technically he wasn't part of any military anymore, but that didn't mean he didn't still wear the clothing. He'd done his time so it was only fair that he'd dress the part. He had no desire to buy any new clothes anyway.

The eternal was staring down at his feet while he walked, and so it was no surprise that he ended up bumping into someone. Immediately he lifted his head to look at who he had just accidentally run into, finding it to be a woman. "Oh! My apologies miss. I should really watch where I'm going." He gave a small, shy smile as he offered his apology
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harajuku District
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9