Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_voting_barHibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_voting_barHibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hibiki Hot Springs

Go down 
+4
Chiga
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Reka
Scout

Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 8:06 pm

* she looked him over and snuffed the air and coughs his sent. To her serprise he was half wolf just like her and he was half vp from the sent she could tell*..... Ummm I don't know what it is my dad was a wolf and I never know what my mother was only father know befor they were killed I never got to find out I only know bits and peace thow....* she said watching him alertedly*
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:32 pm

Saitou might have been still curious to the unknown scent from the girl, not knowing anyone like that. He found it a shame hearing even she had no clue to what her other half was, now benting down to the water, he place a hand there. His red eyes glanced to the water, moving his hand around it.

"Ah, another one." He said, which wasn't clear to what he mean't by that.

Feeling as if he was being stared at by the other half-breed, as he swirls his hand in a circle for a moment more longer, before taking it back out and flick the water off of his hand, before speaking again.

"Should you really be here like that?" He was speaking of her injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:35 pm

* she watched him and looked at him when he said that*... Well why not I'm half wolf I'm strong enought to handle it thow others think other wise so I'm now worried .....why. Should I be?
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:47 pm

Saitou remaining looking to the water seconds more before finally getting in it and feeling the warm of the hot spring, it did indeed felt good after not relaxing much and traveling around a lot lately, this place being one along the place, so staying here a little might not be so bad.

"Even a half wolf needs to know when to stay put and heal, and when it's okay to go around."

He said, having heard her, just simply stating the truth, even he knows that much himself.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:51 pm

* she looks to him than looks up*... That's easy for you to say... I can't stay put long at all or I'll be killed by my brother , he's been trying to kill me sence he killed my parents in the fire for haveing a half breed and he was to remady that prob.... He just did this to my leg a few days a got I got meds for it but I can't stay long in one place to heal
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 11:16 pm

Hearing her, Saitou chuckled a bit quietly to that, him being one to stay in one place much? Not likely. Rather travel around, mainly to new places and meeting new others, seeing new things, one thing he likes to do. If hurt, even he's stubborn on that, unless it was more than a small wound that is. Besides that, not a chance.

"Hai, same. I'm not one to stick so long in one place either." He said, looking down to the water.

Hearing the second thing she said, he remained quiet as to thinking on that part.

"Hm, well, just be careful, you'll be fine." He said, looking back up.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 11:19 pm

* she sighs a bit and sinks lower in the water*...ya... So I'm told but lately with all that's happens reacently .... I just don't know anymore ... .i don't have much to do with people anymore I mainly just stay to my self or I end up getting hurt.... Trust me I lurned this quiet recently ... That I'm no good for anyone
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 1:16 pm

Saitou closing back his eyes to relax in the water, making it seem as if not paying attention, but in fact was still listening to the girl. Indeed, others are one cause of getting hurt, simply can't just trust much and be careful and with some war with humans. Even with the trouble at times, he did found them sometime to be interesting.

"No being is of 'no good', everyone has something."

Now thinking about something, he has yet to know the name of the other half-breed and with that thought. He looked back to her a moment later, slightly smiling and speaking as with manners.

"Ah, how rude of me. We don't know each others names, hm? Saitou, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 1:35 pm

* she looks to him a bit and smiles a little* .. Hello saitou I'm Reka I'm from Egypt my father was Egyptian and my mother was Japanese
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

Saitou still looking to her, seeing that she seems a bit more relax maybe and the little smile also, not scared or anything anymore, it also seems. Now lowering a bit himself in the water, leaning back slightly sort of against the rock wall behind him, looking up to the sky for just about a moment, then back down to hearing the water pouring down below from a little higher up.

"Reka-chan it is." He said the name he just heard her say.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 9:28 pm

* she smirks a bit and looks off in to the distance with a slight blush on her cheeks for she maverick was in the same hit spring with a guy befor let alone another half wolf like her befor, she looks over to the ground and places her hand over it and wiggles her fingers and a bunch of greaves gone from the ground*....would you like a steam of grapes ..* she says softly holding them out for him a bit*
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:02 pm

Saitou sat a bit more up still against the rocks, which revealed one of his scars on his chest, a slash sort of scar. For if he had any others, they weren't showing and remained hidden it seems. He looked back to Reka, staying quiet for the moment as he watched her and a slight smile, or maybe sort of a smirk like one appeared, as he then used a tone as to teasing a little.

"Is Reka-chan nervous? No need to worry, now. I won't try anything.~"

Even though he sound like he was a little teasing to the other, he did mean't it, but of course being he does like to see others reaction, well that's one part that's fun to tease others. He noticed the grapes being held out to him afterwards and took one, looking at it.

"Ah, a earth user we have here. And sure, why not, thanks." Now putting it in his mouth to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:05 pm

* she blushed deeper to his words and looked down as he took the grapes and nodded*.. Yes earth is one thing I control its a gift from my fathers side
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:17 pm

Saitou having been ate one of the grapes, seconds more after, he then moved his hand out out of the water and shook it a bit as to get the water off. Earth wasn't a bad one to have, as well as some of the other elements, all being good in ways. He held his hand up now towards pointing to the sky and a slight smirk sort of appeared as he was looking at his hand, only one person knows of his here, this first person that he had met just the other day and that's where the bit of amused sort of smirk had appeared.

"Indeed all elements are good, aside from their bad flaws." He moved his hand back down.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:20 pm

* she looked to him a bit In wonder* what do u mean
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:39 pm

Saitou shrugs a bit as an answer, as he moved his hand back into the water, he just simply said of all elements while good, but needs to be careful for their bad flaws, their bad points to them. Looking over to the side as to remembering something, he didn't plan to rest around too much now and should be going to do something he needed to do.

"Ah, seems I have to get going. No time to relax much now."

With that said, he moved his hand with a bit of water in it, flicking a drop at Reka, with a slight smirk of doing.

"See you around? I do travel around quite often. Bye, Reka-chan.~" He waved once, as he then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:41 pm

* she blinks to him and watches him leave *.... Waite........ Ummm will me meat again?..* she asked for he was the only other like her and that was rear for her so she wanted to know him better and find out more about him*
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 11:07 pm

Saitou stopped before having fully left away from there, having heard Reka and turned to look a bit back to her. He simply smiles a small one again to her, as to meaning of course, he's sure they will after all, the same goes with about anyone he already had met, even back at other places.

"Yes, meet again. As I said, I'm sure we will. Who knows, might find me in the forest sometimes."

With that said, he turned to look back away and left to get change, so he can leave from there.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 11:10 pm

* she nods and watches him go as a small smiles enters her face at meet sons one like her*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

"You have to go in Kisu-san!"

An wrinkled elderly lady spoke while poking a young male in his mid twenties in the chest. The mid twenty year old male rubbed the back of his head in a nervous manner, while his laughter matched his outer appearance behaviour. Yet the young mans outer appearance is very contrasting to his clothes. He has white/silvery hair and pale skin. One alone grey eye perices the elder lady in a friendly manner, while his other was hidden behind a surgical eye patch. The strings of the eye patch is visibly seem across his forehead and the at the base of the back of his neck. And the rest of his features were hidden from the world due to the man is wear a navy mask that covers his lower half of his face. He also wore a basic navy tee shirt to match the mask, revealing much of his slender toned arms. His legs were covered in black chino's that rest on his hips and on his feet the young male wore black flip-flops, which is a bit odd for this time of year, but the young man thought everyone was odd in this town anyway.

"But-- Owner-san-!"

Kisu-san's cool as a crisp and polite voice spoke to the elderly women trying to make her see reason.

"Its only wood that I've chopped up for you. I don't need special treatment just cause I helped yo-"

He was cut off again by the elderly lady as she waved her arms in the air as they stood in front of the mix gendered hot springs which the elderly lady owned and ran by herself since her husband died.

"Nonsense!-" She shouted at him causing the kisu-san to laugh nervously again. "You saw me struggling and out of kindness you helped out. Now that your done! Go and enjoy a free trip to my hot spring is the least I can do to repay you!"

Kisu-san sighed heavily, he could tell he wasn't going to win this garments, specially with the passer by chuckling at the old lady and him. Kisu-san saw owner-lady struggle lifting the axe to cut up her humungous pile of wood. So out of kindness and boredom he helped her out. He decide while looking at the elderly lady shouting and decided to keep his mouth shut as she pointed toward the main enterance of the mix gender hot springs. He felt eye glue to them as she shouts at him, which only make him sigh more and shakes his head slightly. People walk past him chuckling again some entering the hot spring other to continue down the street.

"Now, get in their kid!"

(Anyone wanting to RP?)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2017, 1:04 am

(I hope its alright if I join you!)

It had been a while since Aimi had been back in town, and decided that it would be best to end her week in a very relaxing manner. The hot springs seemed like the best place to do this, since it was strange for her to be back, and she was already a bit stressed from work. As she walked up to the front desk of the hot springs Aimi put her bag down, which only held a towel and her wallet, she pulled her hair together and secured it in place with a hair tie.

As she did this, she looked around just then hearing the argument that was going on just a bit away from her. The sight made her smile, and she could help but laugh just a bit. Aimi's eyes swirled a light blue color, as she picked up her bag again. Since she had com prepared to go into the hot springs, she already had a black swimming suit on, and the strap could be seem coming out of her shirt. For pants, Aimi decided black sweatpants would be the easiest to deal with, and since she wasn't really trying to impress anyone on her day off, she didn't care that she might have looked like a slob.

As she continued to watch the two people in the distance argue, well really one argue and the other stand by, she started to wonder if one of them was the owner of the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 7:57 am

Another heavy sigh left the masked lips as he was constantly being pushed towards the male changing rooms, he could easily of stand in place and not move no matter how hard she tried to push him. Yet the hybrid didn't do that he wanted an easy life, besides in his head was making a chibi version of himself and owner-san, if he did stay still she would throw him over her shoulder and waltz in and strip him and again throw him into the spiring. A silent shiver goes through him at the thought of being touched unwantledly.

He strolls slowly while being pushed into the male changing rooms. Yet before he could even remove his shoes, the main door to the changing room leading to the front door opened again.

"Kid-!" He turns and white cloth was thrown at him, like anything thrown at anybody they try to catch it, which he successful catches. The door then was closed again as he looks put to where the owners voice had vanished, he dumped the white clothing on to the bench as her removed his flip-flops, then his trousers and top, leaving his pale toned body on show in the men's changing room. As he stood in there in his black boxers and navy mask which actually goes lower then one would thing, it even has arm holes, yet it didn't cover his whole upper body just an inch below his collar bone. It was made to be to fit item, obviously was made to not fall down or reveal his identity quickly or easily. One thing Susanoo was always grateful for was that he never scared, minus the one on his face -eye-, his healing ability was advanced even for a hybrid or perhaps it cause he was never caught by his enemy.. part from that one time with his eye.

His single visible eye looks at the white clothing that he had left on the bench, swimming trunks that had adjustable waist toggles and a simple white surgical face mask. He didn't even want to think about where the swim trunks had come from or did the owner alway has spares incase? Regardless the young male changed quickly into the swimming trunks, yet he decided to go into a private cubical to change his mask after all, he didn't want anyone to see his facial features. Yet he did remove his eye patch completely from his face, due to not wanting it to get wet.

He quick picked up his own articles of clothing and dumped them in a locker. He quickly grabbed the towel that was on the bench and strolled slowly to the sliding door and closed it quietly behind him and walked towards the steamy hot spring water.

Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am

As she continued to watch the scene that was happening a little while away from her, Aimi received her answer as to whom was the owner, as she watched the older woman push the younger looking male into the changing rooms, and throw clothing at him. A small chuckle came from her, as the older woman came to the front desk, and begun to act as if none of the previous events had occurred.

Aimi gave the owner her money, then proceeded to make her way to the women's changing room. As she walked in, she let out a soft sigh and her eyes continued to swirl a light blue, as she noticed the women's locker room was empty, or people were simply in the more private sections of the room. She moved towards a locker, and slowly stripped herself of her clothing, showing off the simply black two piece that she had on underneath her clothing. She also revealed the scar that ran from the under side of her right breast, diagonally to right above her belly button. Aimi quickly grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself, as she put her clothing into her bag and shoving it into the locker, and swinging the door closed. It wasn't that she was afraid that people would see the scar, she just never really enjoyed the questions that came along afterwords, as well as the pitiful looks she would receive because of her answers.

After slipping her shoes back on, Aimi exited the women's changing room and made her way to the hot spring water. As she turned a corner, she noticed that the younger looking man from earlier was walking in front of her, and seemed to be heading to the same hot spring she was. Thinking about the events that had occurred only moments ago, she could help but let a small chuckle come from her again, as her eyes swirled a mix of blue and purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibiki Hot Springs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: