Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_voting_barHibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_voting_barHibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hibiki Hot Springs

Go down 
+4
Chiga
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:31 pm

Mori sighed and laid back as he stared upwards, letting 'silence' and 'patience' come over him thbough again it was short timed so he started playing with the wooden bucket but pouring the water out and filling it back up before letting it fall out again.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:36 pm

Unknown let a corner of his lips curve up (well, you wouldn't exactly say it's a smile) as he can hear his son figiditing again and again; and with a bucket no less. He seemed amused by his son's antics.

"If you want something to do, I could arrange a spa for you a massage." He said, chuckling in amusement how his son could not stood still. Then again, like he isn't one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:49 pm

Mori continued to play with the bucket, going silent as he pondered the idea.
"I don't like other people touching me if it isn't a hug, pet, or pat."
(Massage does sound uncomfortable >< now a foot massage is the least i can do)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:58 pm

(lol yea. Not a big fan also =P)

Unknown only nodded.
"Then why not go around the spa if just sitting in place becomes too much~"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:07 pm

A small smirk appears on Mori's face as he teases him.
"I'm too lazy to get up~"

(Lol)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:12 pm

"That is fine. Then stay where you are." He said, chuckling slightly as he bothered to open both of his eyes, looking his son in amusement at the fact that the boy did try to tease him. Tried, but he knows that Unknown is not one to get impatient and easily teased. He waited to see what else his son would do in this short time together.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

Mori twitches his ears irrtably.
"I'll throw this bucket at you, sure will..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:22 pm

Unknown seemed to snicker at this, knowing that if he kept this up, a full battle would take place in the hot springs; and he's pretty sure the owners wouldn't like this.... oh well, all the more fun.

"I would like to see your attempt to~" He teased, sticking his tongue out to indicate this childish war.

You play with fire... he thought, smirking. .. and I cannot guarntee that you would not get burned..
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:55 pm

Mori twitched his eyebrow and threw the bucket as full force, not afraid to start a fight.
"Take this with your tapioca, Old Man!!"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Chuckling, quite entertained at his son's temper tantrum, he easily dodge the bucket with a single movement of his head, the poor thing broken as it was contacted with the floor.

"Is that all?" He mocked, closing one of his eyes as he tilted his head as to indicate how bored he is with Mori's attempt.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

Mori growled and narrowed his eyes dangerously before going out of the hot springs and throwing the other buckets at Unknown.
"No!"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

Unknown nodded in approval. This would be a good time to train Mori for accurcy.
Standing up, he dodged every bucket that is thrown towards him. Unknown calculate how his son is doing before nodding as if understanding.

"At this rate, you are horrible." He truthfully said as he also knows this would just give his son all the more reason to beat him up alive.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:57 pm

Mori groaned in frustration and started throwing knives instead (from the diner cart XD). His frustration only growing as Unknown critized him as if this was some kind of training session.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

Unknown seemed quite entertained as he was smiling so innocently with his eyes closed, having no trouble barely dodging the knifes that were about to cut him up just inches away. No doubt he finds this fun rather than death defying. The people who passed by the hot spring seemed rather horrified by the site.
He nodded in approval since he saw that Mori is getting quite better.

"Good, good. Now try to read my movement to know which way I am going so you could aim better."
He said with some flowers by his side.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:09 pm

Mori frowned and yet did as he said since really...It was sort of training and Mori was bad at accuracy, he threw the knives at either side of Unknown in case he moved left or right then one in the middle in case he stayed put.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

Unknown wasn't able to move left or right because of the first two throws and the middle one was able to puncture the towel he was wearing onto the wall behind him, just there on the corner.

Unknown made a grin of some sort.
"Good job!" He praised, clapping his hands. Of course, he could go high in the air and dodge it fairly easy but he found that a bit too inhuman and most of Mori's opponents (if so) would be much weaker in advance so he saw no reason to go inhuman and superman there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:41 pm

Mori flicks his ear at the compliment, knowing fully well that the 'old man' could have gone all Batman on him or something like that but smiled a tiny bit. The neko walks up to Unknown and takes out one of the knives that stuck into the rock and examined the now dull edges.
"The hostess is gonna have a fit..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:54 pm

"Well....." Unknown look around at the destruction they made, people that are by the door just terrified. There were broken pieces of buckets and wood around and knifes are lodged everywhere. "Yes, maybe to that extent."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:59 pm

Mori twitched his ears, looking around at the mess with a slight sweatdrop.
"Er...you can cover this right? You're supposedly rich and very crafty.."
He pat's Unknown's shoulder.
"So! I'll leave this one to you."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 12:23 am

Unknown chuckled.
"Yes, I am sure that I can cover this." He admitted, smiling with his eyes close in some kind of...innocent expression? He would be doing that only if...
"But I do not think money would be enough to cover it."

Then, the eternal pointed over to the door, where a literally steaming furiated woman is standing there; she could be compared to the devil himself. She looked as if she was ready to go out in a massacre and many others back away from her. She cracked her knuckles.

"I do then remember that the lady who own this hot spring was a very tempermental one."

If anything, Unknown looked more amused than scared. He was always amused at this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:36 am

Mori hid behind Unknown, slightly scared of the mad hostess.
"I'm pretty sure you can charm yourself out of this one though, right? And what do you mean 'Its going to take more than money?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:58 pm

"If I was in my other side, then probably." he meant the other business side where he's acting like a rich old eccentric fat man. Who people thought he was a saint or a genius of some sort.
"But I doubt she would like 'a punk with obviously no class' to try and flirt and smooch his way out of here."
Meaning; it seemed she had seen his type before (or thought she did), vicious playboys who thought they could get anything they want through their looks (which is soooo the opposite of Unknown's intentions. He doesn't get everything through looks. He gets them in a political way.

"Oh, I do not think she just wanted our money." He said, chuckling ever so amused. "I think something more."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:46 pm

Mori frowns, getting confused having never seen Unknown's 'other side' and he looks to the hostess, staying clear away from her.
"Then what does she want?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 5:08 pm

Unknown looked at his son and smiled...... well, it is hard to tell if the smile is reassuring or not.

And sooner or later, Unknown did infact pay for the damages...but..... they have to stay till the hot springs are closed.
And then, the woman dropped two buckets of soapy water in front of them, looking pretty much like the devil herself.

"You two need to learn discipline!!! You will wash the baths and clean the dressing rooms and bathrooms. Also, you have to stock up the merchindise and get everything ready for tomorrow!!"
That is all she said before she slammed the door close of her office, making a poor picture that was nearby fall.

Unknown looks like he was ready to laugh at the situation they were in.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 5:13 pm

Mori looked ready to kill somebody and he picked up a bucket with a hard core glare.
"How the heck did i end up in this mess?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 5:16 pm

Unknown looked very mockingly thoughtful as he tapped his chin in a thinking position.

"I supposed it started when you threw the bucket?" He said, with an oh-so innocent smile. At this point, he knew that Mori was getting sick of this smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibiki Hot Springs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: