Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_voting_barHibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_voting_barHibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hibiki Hot Springs

Go down 
+4
Chiga
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 5:16 pm

Unknown looked very mockingly thoughtful as he tapped his chin in a thinking position.

"I supposed it started when you threw the bucket?" He said, with an oh-so innocent smile. At this point, he knew that Mori was getting sick of this smile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:35 pm

Mori now looked like he was about to throw the soapy bucket too but immediatly put it down when the door open. A man passed by and into another room, which only annoyed the neko more since he thought it was the hostess coming back to torture them.
"You're evil."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:42 pm

Unknown doesn't look like he's going to disagree with that, since the amusement on his face pretty much indicated that he doesn't even mind being called evil from his son and picked up the bucket, going to the baths so he could start cleaning.

"By the way, this could be a good lesson for you in discipline."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

Mori retrieved the bucket and followed after him reluctantly.
"I would say the same for you but one would thinik after all the years you lived that you would more mature than..."
He stared at Unknown than gestured to all of the eternal.
"This."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm

Unknown chuckled.
"Yes one would think so that one would be highly mature after years and years of conditioning." Unknown agreed, smirking ever-so slightly.

And then, he turned his face towards his son with a innocent smile with his eyes closed. And this time, it has a flowerly kind of aura.
"But one would get bored of being mature after a millennium or two."

In a few short words, he tried. But quickly got bored of it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:14 pm

Mori threw a sponge at Unknown's face and started to clean the hot springs, obviously now attempting to ignore the other for a while.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:23 pm

Unknown easily catched the sponge, going back to his usual expression as he followed his sons example and started cleaning up the baths.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:34 pm

Mori growled under his breath as he continued to clean, wondering why (out of all the ear-and-tailed people here) was he stuck doing this job because of measly knives and scared guests.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:45 pm

"Remembered the buckets? You did broke most of it so they have to buy a lot of new ones. The knifes are not a big deal but the scared customers would surely make them lose business." And he seemed to say all of this without remorse. Of course he thought this entertaining. It is a wonder what isn't these days.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:52 pm

"I'm fixing to breath a few more buckets over your head.."
Mori mumbles as he gets up and goes to move to a new area. After being raised by Asahi and Unknown, he was the one who usually cleaned and cooked so cleaning a bath area was easy work for the neko.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:59 pm

Unknown chuckled, going to a new area too since he finished also. Working in the monstary back at his days when he stayed with the tibetan monks, chores are things that have to be done everyday. There was no technology like the rest of the world had. It was just a peaceful civilization that relied on their own strength. Tibet is one of the places that he likes very much, for they were really loving towards nature and respect it too. They also didn't see the need for technology and stuff.
"We will continue training that lesson after this one." he just simply said.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:36 pm

Mori sighed a bit and scrubbed harder as he tried to pent up his irritation.
"Whatever.*mumble* I'll use katanas next time...*mumble*. What else do we have to do after this?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:27 pm

Unknown chuckled as he look upon the time. No doubt that his brother is going to be worried if he lets Mori stay for too long.
With a smirk, he spilled the bucket of soap water so that he would have a more easier time to clean and start scrubing almost impossibly fast.

"Go home kiddo. Your brother is going to get a heart attack if you are not there yet." the eternal said as he was appearing on one spot to another.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

Mori blinked, a bit ncertain and he looked up to Unkown though quickly sweatdropped as he watched him. The old man was pretty much everywhere at once...something out of a manga or anime.
"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:44 pm

"Yep."
Unknown said from right behind before he was brushing right in front of him then to his left and right.

"It is getting late. And I doubt you want your brother to worry over you and dot you for the rest of the night." He said, chuckling slightly at the thought as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:55 pm

Mori stood up and grabbed his things before sticking his tongue out at Unknown.
"You do the same thing so don't act all smug about it. Eat well, don't stay out too late and you missed a spot."
The neko nags before jumping over the wall since he didn't want to get caught going out the front door by the hostess.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:58 pm

"Yes but I am not the one who practically smothers you with love." Unknown said, snickering as he remember a bawling Asahi who was hugging a suffocating Mori after an incident once with a bear when they were hiking the mountains.
It would be an understatement to say that the older neko just 'adore' his little brother.

After that conversation, he was practically done with the bath, looking sparkling clean.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:45 pm

Ears twitch upon entering the Hibiki Hot Springs and in all honesty this is his first time coming to one. Chiga wore a slick black kimono made of silk and since it was loose it came to show both of his shoulders and since he was going to explore everything little thing he came to like the view of the spring. Sitting on the edge of the hot spring did he dip both of his feet into the warm water with his ears slanted back and the tip of his tail in the water. The black kimono he wore was fully black with a white belt snug to his waist which showed his chest lightly. Chiga fixed his collar of his kimono and looking to his lightly exposed legs since he was wearing a kimono he wore another wear underneath being a full on tight body suit that covers his stomach and it goes to about his knees meaning a good portion below the knees were exposed. Since his kimono was a chinese one the sleeves were much longer and had a elegant design on the back of a tiger being a full on ruby red coloring.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 2:12 am

After sometime he walked out of the hot springs after chatting with a few people that he didn't know but had come to know upon talking with them. Chiga wasn't much of a character to talk to random girls but as he relaxed many girls all wanted to talk to him and get to know him and even try to touch his markings which he found a little strange but didn't mind it since he was use to people being curious of his facial markings on his face. Still wearing the elegant kimono with the tiger on his back he decided to go explore else where and as he did so he could not help but fall in love with his new home little by little.

(Left due to no one posting here.)
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:22 pm

* she limps in to the hot springs in her towel and warped up the wounded leg and then slides in to the water with a big sigh deeply*
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:30 pm

Saitou having wanted to check around some more, he thought on someplace relaxing, which brings him to the Hibiki Hot Springs, someplace he has yet to come by to. He haven't went to a place like this for quite a while, from back then and thought, sure why not go this time. He was only wearing shorts, he wasn't sure if anyone was around as he was looking around, then smelt another scent, he glanced over to someplace to the scent.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:33 pm

* she sighs deeply her wounded wrapped leg laying on the side of the hot spring wall and the res submerged this is just way she needed*
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm

Saitou remaining looking to where it was, now noticing a girl there, to her scent he knew of what she was, but yet found it sort of weird. The other half of her, what was it? He wasn't sure to it and walked a few more steps closer to the hot spring. He did smell something else besides her scent, but pushed aside it.

"Ah, what have we here?" He said, loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:48 pm

* she jumps a bit her tail and ears alert and looks back to the boy and looks him over and her ears go down shyly*... Hi
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 8:00 pm

Saitou noticed he must of scared her from seeing her reaction, and smiled a little as to reassure her it's okay. He looked to her tail and ears, well the ears being down on her. Now thinking about it, he thinks he haven't seen someone like her for some time, though he is a wolf as well, just half of one that is.

"Relaxing, hm? Tell me, what is that other unknown scent to you." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 8:06 pm

* she looked him over and snuffed the air and coughs his sent. To her serprise he was half wolf just like her and he was half vp from the sent she could tell*..... Ummm I don't know what it is my dad was a wolf and I never know what my mother was only father know befor they were killed I never got to find out I only know bits and peace thow....* she said watching him alertedly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Hot Springs   Hibiki Hot Springs - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibiki Hot Springs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: