Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harajuku District I_vote_lcap100%Harajuku District I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harajuku District I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harajuku District I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harajuku District I_vote_lcapHarajuku District I_voting_barHarajuku District I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Harajuku District I_vote_lcapHarajuku District I_voting_barHarajuku District I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harajuku District

Go down 
+6
Rosaline Liddel
Sakuda
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:16 am

Harajuku District 2008-113
A fun place where all the fashion is crazy. All lights are on at night and parties are normal along the streets. Harajuku is a crazy fashion and cosplay heaven.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

Cynthia walks into the room, her eyes covered by a pair of dark glasses. She smiles and seems to look around. Without a word she takes a seat at an empty couch, listening to the beat of the music. She taps her leg in the beat, wondering what the party was all about.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:46 pm

Mori walks along the crowded street, getting pushed and pulled along with the big crowd. Apparently there was some sortof sale today and everybody was there, trying to get some of their favorite things. The neko looked around as he looked for some trinket his brother sent him here to fetch and almost got pushed over by some guy in a weird costume.
"Baka..."
He mutters as he takes refuge by an empty booth and looks for his brother's item.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:46 pm

Cynthia's ears perk. "Well, well, well. If it isnt Mori" She smiles, her sunglasses over her red eyes. Her head turns to the direction she had heard the familiar voice.

With her hands clasped tightly in her lap, she makes no effort to move or wave at him,
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:52 pm

Mori hears his name and he looks around with a slight frown, trying to find out where the voice was coming from in this confunded street when he noticed Cynthia and he mulled over wether he hould go over or not. A man yelled out a price for some random trinket and Mori got distracted, wondering if it was his brother's stupid toy he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:56 pm

Cynthia let out a small laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. She then shifts in her seat, listening to the music that was coming from nearby. She tilted her head back, seeming to look upward but honestly? she only saw the light, no certain classification of any object or thing. Her head returned down as she tapped out the rythems.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:01 pm

Mori felt his ears lower in disappointment when the trinket turned out to be some kinda of food stand so he decided to walk over to Cynthia and wait a bit longer to look for the toy.
"Hey, its been a while."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:03 pm

"It has been" Cynthia smiles in his direction, shifting over so that he may have the seat beside her on the couch -if he so desired.

"What brings you to this district?" She asks, being friendly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:07 pm

Mori sits down beside her, thankfully after walking, running, and surviving the crowd of cosplaying people.
"Brother's orders."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:09 pm

"Oh? Did he tell you to get something for him here?" She sensed his discomfort, her lips tugging into a small frown.

With a small movement she reaches up to pet one of his ears, in an honest attempt to help ease his tense-vibe.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:19 pm

Mori's ears twitch under her touch but his cat self didn't pull away.
"Just some toy he ordered. I'm some kind of errand boy for him."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:22 pm

"Is this your little brother that you're running errands for?" She smiles, her hand on his ear - gently scratching it the way she had done when she had a pet kitten.

She seems to be looking at him, her red eyes dimmed from behind the sunglasses. This was a change from the first time they had met, perhaps he no longer dislike the demon part about her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

Mori shakes his head a small bit as to not disturb her petting.
"Nah, he's older. I have nothing else to do so I go out."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:31 pm

"And your older brother wished for you to come here? Does he have some sort of fetish?" She gestures with her free hand to the people around, a small smirk on her lips. She was only teasing, not being mean.

Her fingers continue to move against his ear, the feeling was soft against her fingers. "So odd for such a tough kitten. " She mumbles under her breath
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:42 pm

Mori shrugs.
"He's actually kind of oblivious to what I go through during these little escapades."
He raises an eyebrow at her comment.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:45 pm

"You never tell him?" She seems shocked at this but then leans close covering her mouth to whisper "I've heard the things people are saying around here.. it does not seem like a fun place to just come 'wandering' about.."

Without a word she shifts back into a proper sitting position, her hand still on his ear. "You put on such a touch facade yet, your ears are very soft. It's odd, but only a little." She explains, sensing a change in his breathing = which would conclude to him being curious.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

Mori flinches as she leans near him and he scoffs silently. I've known that for as long as I've been alive. He scratches his cheek where a bandage lay across an cut that looked to be recent.
"Just because I have a good facade dosen't mean I don't bath."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:57 pm

"Bathing or not, kittens who are tough generally have rough ears. at least, the ones I've met." She smiles, then lifts her hand off his ear to touch his cheek. Her thumb rubs the bandage for a few seconds. "recent blood has been split.. how did it happen, kitten?" She removes her sunglasses with her free hand, seeming to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Mori shrugs, not getting the understanding of that since he had no idea about ears just that he had them.
"You said it yourself. Its not always a fun place around here..."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:10 pm

With her free hand she gently grabs his chin. "How Did it happen." She questions him with a serious expression. Her head tilts a bit,
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:17 pm

Mori flinches again at her touch but refrains from slapping away her hand.
"Gangs."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:20 pm

"Why would they do such a thing?" She slides her hand off of his chin, but the one over the bandage remains, sensing his discomfort. She shifts a bit farther from him, not wanting to overstep his boundries.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:25 pm

Mori sweatdrops. He had actually started it this time but he kept to his silence hoping she wouldn't continue the issue but start a different topic.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:30 pm

Cynthia sighs, senseing that he no longer wanted to continue on the subject.

"How have you been since our last encounter, Mori~?" She drops her hand into her lap, tilting her in an interested gesture.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:41 pm

Mori chuckles slightly.
"Less traumatized by blood thank you. And how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harajuku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harajuku District
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next