Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:10 pm

Mori closed his eyes and angled his head to the floor as he listened to Asaka speak of the mafai. Ah, the mafia. Brought back such bitter sweet memories. The neko himself remained emotionless, he was only being polite up till now, he was ready to lash out but after all he went through during his young short life, he knew better than to pick a fight with an adult who used to be a dangerous criminal. Or whatever he used to be. The dark haired teenager didn't seem to look offended at all. He was almost calm. Too calm in this situation. Nana felt calmer as she felt Jun feel safer and Yoshi was still clinging to Kyo as if for dear life, afraid to look up at the situation. She truly was not one for tense moments like this but it was only going to get worse. Mori was an independent being when he set his mind to it and he would not be ridiculed for his knowledge. Though he was young, he knew just as much as any old scholar.
"You're a fool, then. You will kill him at this rate. It was only thanks to those damn tablets and his vampire abilities and whatever else is in him that's kept him alive this long but the effect will start quickly if you deprive him. I am perfectly aware of religious practices but vampires have no longer will pay attention to that."
He blinked as he looked to Kelsey then right back to Asak with stubborn onyx eyes.
"If you will not give him tablets then surely i have plenty of blood to give him."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:20 pm

The other sibling known as Asaka looked back to Mori and he simply made a expression which showed he wasn't worried about death of other's. That is thanks to his experiences for one who use to be in the mafia and keeping his eyes on Mori from the side with his back facing him did his eyes closed and he spoke honestly.

"Fool?, it you haven't notice. Death happens. I have nothing against Kelsey it is just something I have against his beast side or anything related to that of a savage animal. If you want to give him blood then do so, it matters not what happens to me anyway."

Kyo looked to Jun and noticed he was being hugged and he sort of smiled a little before looking to Yoshi and softly he tried to give her comfort by patting her shoulder. Asaka looked away, though he had said he wouldn't give anymore tablet's to Kelsey he knew good and well that Kyo and Jun will try to and in which case he was alright with that after all that was what siblings did for other siblings. Kelsey's eyes looked to his coffee and since it was faintly cold did he drink the coffee silently and it looked like he wasn't hearing anything of this conversation though he was. Trained to hide things and his emotions, he was use to taking insults by Asaka after all he was the type that didn't like use to being humans who were altered. That was just who he made himself out to be, it was hard to tell if Asaka cared for Kelsey which he does it is just he is in a argument with himself about if Kelsey would be better off as a beast or half beast.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:30 pm

Mori dug his nails deep into his palms, nearly piercing through the soft tissue but not quite, the force behind his anger not quite up to that level yet though it was still rising due to his disgust with this brother. Beast. Monster. Destroyer. Killer. What did he know. There is a monster in everything and everyone yet it isn't because it is born there, it is because of the actions one person would make that would cause them to turn into someone like that. The dark haired teen stayed silent for a while as he looked around the room carelessly, taking time to check on the girls, both now calmer than they were though Yoshi still refued to look up even with Kyo trying to reassure her. Mori sighed and he ran another hand through his hair.
"Beast? Beast, you say. What beast? There is none. You think its a beast but when looked at through another point of view, it is simply the way of life. You think of death in everything. Are you really so naive to believe that if Kelsey were to bite someone, it wouldn't necesarily end in death. you speak alot about life but you can't recognize any other's lifestyle rather than yours."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:42 pm

The two younger brother's still remained on the couch, not really use to this kind of situation all they could do was stay on the couch and try to comfort Nana and Yoshi. Though, Kyo was doing the comforting and Jun was being comforted at the moment which was quite ironic in a way. Asaka placed his right hand up to his chin and he glanced back to Mori and he scoffed laughed closing his eyes and after doing such did he turn around and look fully to Mori. Normally as always the 37 year old found this faintly entertaining though it held a bit of annoyance.

"Your right, never would I think about disagreeing with you. Though I call Kelsey a beast it is just something he is naturally born to be as. All of the siblings have been through enough, Kelsey including since he started this little brotherhood. I have my reasons for doing the things I do. Kelsey from what I heard was the first to care about others and animals more than himself and in my point of view he should of died already. A lot of our loved ones will die, but never do some cry over their losses. Originally, life goes on and everyone forgets about those who have passed..."

Kelsey glanced to Asaka not understanding what he was getting at, always silent when talks like this happen Kelsey picks up on something spoken both good and bad. Usually, Kelsey was used in the mafia just like everyone else and yet many people spread the words about what he would do. Save others in the area first. Asaka never did such a thing, both of them have different point of views on survival and in a way it would seem Asaka just didn't like that Kelsey was the breed and of that of two different breeds.

"When a child is born into this world some cry. Funny, both ways emotions pick out your pathway. In this case Kelsey is still finding his. I have made my point that your maybe right about my life but never will you be right about Kelsey or my other siblings."

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:58 pm

Blood seeped through his fingers. Mori finally cut himself with his nails. This man was ignorant. He spoke to speak, to hear his own voice come from his thin lips. Did he care? Kyo said he did but did he really? One who cared would not rely on what a person is but rather what a person has become, personality-wise, of course. The man was frustrating beyond belief. Mori had to bite his own tongue to keep from laughing along with Asaka. Not because it was amusing but because it would be able to give him time to laugh off some of the tension that was building, that had been built in this small area around him. He took a deep breath and he bowed his head, his eyes glaring at the floor. What a concieted old man. Mori planned to dance on his grave when he died.

"Life goes on...People die. People are born. How narrow-minded can you get? Asaka-san, you have insulted every great mind in the history of making. There is nothing as simple as people dieing and coming. That is only a section. Your so stuck inside your own head though you don't give a crap about anybody else around you. Have you been stuck inside that office so long that your brain has shrank to the size of a ballpoint pen?"

Mori started to laugh, his tension seeping from his body as he smiled to himself, continueing.

"Ah, there is so much more...Hearts are broken. People take their lives. Others are killed in wars. Accidents. Murders. There is so much more than what you say Asaka."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 1:56 am

The two brother's noticed the tension in the room and that made Kyo and Jun glance to eachother, maybe this wasn't a good idea after all since it was obvious that Asaka was not in a good mood or maybe there was something that irritated him on the way over. The 37 year old sibling did want them both to leave and so that was probably what caused this side of Asaka to occur. Use to being a secretive man who was so use to also being a leader was probably the cause of this, never would they come to know about it until they speak more about it with him that is if they ever were to get the chance. Asaka's eyes narrowed lightly but it didn't change his dark sense of fun and humor and that moment, though he was a little annoyed he couldn't help but beat it back and speak.

"Yes, life is just a big wheel is it not. It was always like that in the mafia world that Kelsey and I were brought up in. Heart's can be viewed as weak while some others are viewed as strong. Narrow minded is a good thing in this world that we live in, it is true that I work constantly and take it serious but that is only cause I want to support this brotherhood. I find it amusing that you want to laugh at our way of life. Mori, you really aren't all that different from me. I assure you when you come to grow up you may come to be like me as well."

Kelsey sighed and his body shook with his eyes closed he couldn't help but try to stand up which he accomplished it making Asaka stop and look to Kelsey's weak form. "Asaka, I am sorry that you find me to be a beast but I would never allow myself to become one. I care about our brother's too." Asaka's expression went blank and he looked to Kelsey's weaken form. "Leave this alone for now." Kelsey placed his right hand through his hair showing just how weak and out of it that he was. This was how Kelsey normally feels after a certain time. Asaka made a simple noise before looking to Mori.

"It was nice chatting to you and I suppose a sorry should be in order for how I have been acting, I just do not like it when someone tries to rule over my siblings. Their needs and everything are up to me. Bother that and something bad may happen."

Asaka reached into his pocket further down and pulled out a cell and soon departing out of the door without another word which made the two young siblings sigh. Jun felt a lot better now especially from what he had heard from Asaka and that he probably did care about him it was just that he annoyed him to much. Kyo looked worried about Asaka and he guessed that was what happened, that he had thought that someone was trying to disband the brotherhood that they had and so that was why he was so angry. Mori didn't seem like the type to do such a thing, in Kyo's eyes he really didn't think that Mori would actually do such a thing since they were friends. Jun smiled to Nana showing that he felt better. Kelsey on the other hand winced as he wanted to reach out for Mori's bleeding hand but stopped himself as he slumped back down onto the floor and hugged himself for a little while with his onyx hair over his face. Kyo noticed this and looked worried but he didn't want to leave Yoshi until she felt a lot better as well as safer. Kelsey smirked sarcastically but that went away quite quickly in less than a few seconds. "Never did I want Asaka to start anything with you, Mori. I apologize for everything that he had come to say about you. That is how he is..." Kelsey's tone was weak and yet it still held that distant emotionless sound. It looked like he was literally broken right now as he tried to open the container for the blood tablet's with shakey hands.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 6:18 pm

Mori was surpised to feel an irritated air coming from Asaka but that also seemed to fuel him and he dared to smirk up at the man as if he truly did not respect him. He didn't have to. The man may have been related to the people he knew but that didn't mean he had to give a crap about him too. The neko shook his head lightly, and watched the man leave, his dark onyx eyes unreadable as he stared at the air quietly, his ears slanted back in to his hair and his tail still near the ground. Nana sensed that the man was gone and even Yoshi dared to look up quietly and look aorund. Nana suddenly jumped from Jun's arm and disappeared down the hallway. Mori remained silent however, he didn't make a sound though his face was impassive, the color in it was grayish probalbly from stressing over that man that had entered. He didn't even notice how deep his nails how penetrated his skin, drops of blood spotting the floor as he stained his hand. Nana came back, running as she tried to balance a first air kit on top of her head. She let it drop on the floor and took out a few bandages and other cloth like objects. She grabbed Mori's hand, also seeming to grab his attention as well and he watched her as she pried open his fingers, cramped from being tense in such a position for so long and she began to dab at the wouds on his palm, deep and dark the cut was, his nails was crudely long and pointed. He ignored what Kelsey was telling him, a rather rude habit of his when he only came to do when he was deep in thought and truly annoyed. Nana wrapped the bandage around his hand after cleaning and started to throw away the things she used. Retrieving her kit, she retreated into the hallways to go wash her hands. Mori flicked his ears as he noticed Kelsey's shaking hands and he kneeled by him again and took the container, opening it and getting a tablet with his clean uninjured hand and he held it out for Kelsey to eat with his thumb and forefinger, smiling childishly.

"Say 'ah'."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 7:08 pm

The two younger brother's sighed and that was cause things felt a lot less well threatening, Kyo closed his eyes as he shook his head and did that harmless shrug. "It is hard to believe that when Asaka and Kelsey met they both held such a strange connection. Asaka wasn't much of a pain back then but I guess work does that to a person?" Jun narrowed his eyes and he spoke sort of blandly. "In that case I won't work at all, I'll be one of those treasure hunters. Make money quicker." Kyo nervously laughed. "Good luck with that." Kelsey's expression was unchanged though his hands did continue to shake but stopped when Mori handed him a tablet making him glance up to him. Jun jumped upward earning a shocked expression to come over Kyo's face as he watched Jun glide over to Kelsey and softly he hugged him around his neck making the taller yet older brother blink once before having that emotionless expression. Kelsey opened his mouth to allow Mori to place it in his mouth and as he held it in his mouth did he return the hug to the shivering teenager known as Jun.

"I actually thought that Asaka would of kicked you out of the brotherhood. Your a dummy!" Jun pouted looking up to Kelsey who held a bitter frown over his features. Though he had taken the tablets for such a long time, never would he get use to the taste. "If that did happen then wouldn't you all be better off?" Jun's pout increased. "No! Kyo and I are normally going to worry about you! How on earth are you going to support yourself? You can't possibly think that buying silver and such will help you live?" Kelsey looked to Jun's pouting face and he smirked almost brokenly though it was still sarcastic. "I live, we all live. Sooner or later you and Kyo will come to find your ways of living. I'll just get in the way." Jun lightly laughed shaking his head. "As if you can get away from us?" Kyo smiled to the faint brotherly moment between the two.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 7:17 pm

Mori gave Kelsey the tablet and backed off to give them some room, the neko walked away and stepped towards the balcony, staring out the glass with a blank expression as he crossed his arms and rubbed the side of his neck with a newly bandaged hand, his eyes staring at nothing yet they looked intently as if searching for an answer through the window. He leaned against the glass door and lowered his ears, breaking the conversation from his head and clenching his fists tigher than before as he lowered his head as well. Almost from shame. How could let such a person control a family like that? He didn't care for each and every member of the family. it made no sense how one could still be loved even though they pushed everyone away. The darked haired boy allowed himself to sink to his knees as if they had finally given out from meeting Asaka, it wasn't like he was afraid or actually intimidated by the man but he was so frustrated before, and now that it left his body, it felt as if he could just seep through the floor. His eyes were dull and he stayed out of it. How could someone truly act like that and not see what was wrong with everything in the world...Nana entered the room again and hestiated as she looked around the room before finally just taking a seat next to Yoshi. The dark skinned girl settled down and hugged Nana to try and rid herself of being scared.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 7:27 pm

Kyo couldn't help but stand up and walk over to his two brother's as he spoke softly. "You both look very cute. Who knew a 600 year old man can be cute with a 15 going to 16 teenager?" Jun pouted as he stuck his tongue out at Kyo and that was when he had said. "I'm soon going to be a young adult and when that happens you will still be sorry!" Kyo nervously laughed as he added in. "Asaka said that when you turn 20 then you can speak of being a young adult." Jun glared at Kyo. "Like I'm going to listen to what that stubborn man said! He spoke meanly about Kelsey, the one who started the whole thing!" Kelsey looked between the two and he sighed closing his eyes. "It doesn't matter who starts it or who ends it. If one wants to control something they will do it without a care." Kyo and Jun looked to eachother which also meant that Kelsey know more about Asaka than the both of them. Jun poked Kelsey as he commented. "Yeah, but your older. Can't you like de-rank him or something?" Kelsey looked to the side as he shook his head. "I gave him the control only cause it makes him happy."

Kyo seemed to understanding that but he couldn't help but feel bad either. Jun narrowed his eyes as he placed both palms on his chin. "You like pleasing others. Don't you want to be pleased by someone for a change?" Kelsey had a blank expression as he looked to his younger sibling. "I have thought about it, yes. Though, my feelings beat over my wants and needs." Kyo seemed to nervously laughed. "Your a saint then in a weird way?" Jun nodded in agreement with a humorous look on his features.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 7:36 pm

Nana got up for a moment to step over to Mori, he didn't move as she neared him and she doubted that he was going to exit his head anytime soon. She glanced to the window as if trying to serach for whatever Mori was staring at but seeing nothing, she opened the door, sliding it to overlap the other glass door. A nice cool breeze welcomed the room and Mori closed his eyes, seeming to grow calmer as he was reconnected with the nature of the wind. Nana smiled, seeing him at least respond and walked back over to Yoshi, grabbing the remote and turning up Spongebob and Patrick so they could watch him getted ratted out by the crab for accidently coming in to work for the day.

That was the most stupidest things Mori ever heard. He didn't say anything though. He believed that selfless people were only that way because they no longer cared for whatever happened tothem. They could die or be in a perilous situation and who knows what would happen. Obviously nothing good. Mori didn't want to disrespect Kelsey in anyway, no he rather liked the older man. He was calm and strange yet he was polite in his own ways though he misled others with his looks and his manner to take things in a different way.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 7:43 pm

The two brother's went silent as they heard the Tv turn on and Jun happened to glance over and he raised a eyebrow while Kyo had his eyes closed giving a smile. Kelsey looked to the ground not really use to watching Tv, only cause he wasn't allowed too. Never did he understand how they worked. Jun looked to Kelsey and narrowed his eyes lightly watching his older brother silently. Jun knew that Kelsey was around way back then when mafia's were forming everywhere and he stayed in one for 300 years. Some of the things back then were gone from Kelsey's memory only cause he was attacked by a ambush from another one or so that is what Jun thought. It could of been the police to, chances are likey since back then the mafia wasn't looked so good on from the officals point of view. Kyo glanced to Kelsey and he couldn't help but wonder what was going through his brother's head, but he knew he would never tell them anything and so Kyo tilted his head to Jun who responded by standing up. "We will be back, you try to rest up here." Kelsey looked upward in a glance. "Going after Asaka?"

Jun pouted and Kyo sort of nodded before he smiled. "It won't take long." Jun didn't want to go but he had to clear somethings up. The brother's waved to both Nana and Yoshi before stepping out of the door leaving Kelsey behind with his back up against the wall and looking upward with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:21 pm

Mori leaned against the wall still staring out at the window silently, he hardly even noticed that Kyo left, his mind was so ensnared in his thoughts. Nana looked up and she pouted slightly as she got up on the couch, standing unstably, her hands gripping the back of the couch. Yoshi blinked and she looked over her shoudlers, trying to see Kyo leaveing.

"Nya! Bye, Kyo, return quickly! Watch out for the demon guy!"

Mori blinked and he looked over, silent as ever and crossed one leg over the other as he stared at the door.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:32 pm

Alone for the time being did Kelsey seem miles away from here and his thoughts, as always things change since now he was alone and he didn't know what to say to both the girl's and he had no clue to what he should say to Mori. Kelsey glanced down finally and he looked to his jeans that he was wearing all the way down to his boots with metal silver laces that latch on to the side of his boots which ensured a secure fit. Kyo waved to Nana as he left with Jun following and looking sort of thoughtful for the teenager didn't know what to say. Both of the brother's would return as soon as possible. The door shut and still that didn't disturb Kelsey's thoughts and as he looked to his belt did his lips quiver in a manner of discomfort especially since he still tasted the tablet in his mouth. Usually, one would put the tablet in water to let it dissolve but he placed in it his mouth and let it melt in his mouth. Closing his eyes did Kelsey's head slump for a moment while he was in mid thought.

Sometime did the talking from the TV caught Kelsey's attention but he didn't look up to it or what was making the noise. Was it a character or was it a person who talked in third person like most of those channels did. Kelsey wasn't sure since he never watched Tv. The older sibling who was alone now glanced up to Mori and his body shivered in a unknown feeling. Simply Kyo would of said he felt concerned or was it guilty. Probably both, Kelsey looked away slowly almost painfully for he still didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:11 pm

Nana glanced over to Kelsey and she looked to Mori, wondering why he still sulking in his thoughts by the window. She grew frustrated as the neko just sat there and tried looking for something to gain his attention with. Spotting an old popcorn piece from earlier when she and Yoshi were eating in the living room. She picked it up and tossed it at Mori, hitting his ear with dead on accuracy. He twitched and rubbed the black cat ear as he turned to frown at Nana with a look that said 'Gross...'. She tilted her head and motioned towards Kelsey. With a silent groan, Mori left his thoughts and his space by the window to crawl over to Kelsey, not wanting to get up and walk over. He settled down beside the boy and leaned against him, giving him an attention-deserving nudge.
"Every family has the dsyfunctional member. Asaka would be your most likely canidate."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:55 pm

The older sibling caught movement and he glanced to what was causing it but when seeing Mori crawl over made him look rather confused though it would never show on his facial features. Mori had spoken about Asaka and he didn't simply do anything that showed that he was bothered by it much since Asaka was thinking about the family and cared about their well being even if their was one thing that he didn't like, which was Kelsey. The older sibling didn't seem to think on it much since everyone had their favorites while others had their own objectives. Kelsey looked to Mori and felt the nudge but didn't seem bothered by it since he thought that Mori was trying to clear something up, or was he trying to make Kelsey feel better. Strange to think that he was trying to make him feel better since well he wasn't all that bothered. "I suppose." replied Kelsey and he looked back down to his legs which were laying on the floor at the moment, he still hadn't moved from the wall since his brother's had left.

Rather he never really did move from when he had first fallen either still staying in the same spot from earlier on before. Kelsey kept his eyes on his legs for sometime and then to his boots with the silver metal laces and he stared at them for sometime. Kyo always did say that when they leave Kelsey had always looked like some kind of pet that lost track of its owner. Kelsey didn't really think much of himself as a pet for that was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 5:13 pm

Mori crossed his arms and hugged his legs to his chest as he waited for a moment, thinking that for a moment he actually might have brought up a topic situation. He looked away for a moment and he glanced to Kelsey as he tried to see how he was doing. He didn't like his brother so maybe it wasn't such a good thing to talk about with Kelsey. He tried beinging up something else but he couldn't think of anything. The neko looked down the Kelsey's shoes and stared at those for a moment, his expression blank as he continued to lean comfortably against him.
"...Nice shoes...You really do like silver alot, huh?"
Nana and Yoshi sat together quietly on he couch, Nana still holding onto the remote and seeming to be satisfied that Mori had finally or well at least was now attempting to take control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm

The older sibling simply nodded for his response, something about silver made Kelsey seem to be very happy and it was probably cause it looked slick and clean. It had hardly to no flaws in its design. Ever since he was a 15 year old teenager enrolling into the mafia they all liked certain items and even they used that for his nickname and in a way he allowed some to call him Ivory which to him was his way of calling himself silver. Kelsey glanced to Mori and he kept his gaze there on Mori but it was distant and not at all did he seem to be bothered by all that Mori was asking or doing. "I do. Silver just has that way of making me feel positive. In a way it has no flaws and I am envious of it." Kelsey seemed to take that into a lot of thought and since he has put a lot of thought into it he actually can't help but feel happy when around silver and though he never shows it on his features or actions he has his own ways of showing his happiness. Silver was like a light that comforted him so much, his younger brother's believed that to make him happy just bring up something that he likes which is silver.

Kelsey closed his eyes and laid his head against the wall, both of his arms were around his shoulder's in that manner of discomfort but he really wasn't feeling like that. The older sibling felt very much relaxed and faintly positive at this moment but after sometime he put his arms down and laced his own hands together since now he had finished drinking his vanilla coffee.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:02 pm

Mori rubbed his arms as he stared at the shoes, feeling there was nothing else to look at besides Spongebob. And he really...didn't want to worry about what adventures a sponge was going to be doing. He blinked and smiled just a bit at what Kelsey did and he thought about silver, wondering if that was really true. Silver was always such a beautiful material. It always did seem clean and shiny, it never rusted. And unlike gold, was always the same and never changed. It was always the same, supposedly and like Kelsey said, it had no imperfections...
"I don't really see what makes gold more valuable than silver."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

The older sibling seemed to be thinking about all the things he had bought that were related to silver and he actually bought all kinds of things. Kyo had nagged him to save his money but he had a lot of it saved up and he is really good with keeping up with the money that he had and always Jun had him buy stuff for him and never was he bothered by it since they were simple things such as food and snacks even drinks. Kelsey heard what Mori said and he simply looked to him for the longest time and he sort of smirked in a sarcastic manner which was his way of smiling as well as his own manner of chuckle. "Who knows, I have nothing against gold. I just can't help but feel like silver is better than gold since it is everywhere when you think about it." Kelsey fixed his left leg to come up nearest to his knee but then it stopped and stayed infront of his knee for a while. Since his hands were on his lap they actually seemed to be normal and not be shaking but his thumbs did rub against eachother for a while.

Kelsey tilted his head making his hair cover the complete right side of his face and he still had a smirk on his face that still held the feeling of sarcasm. No one knew what gold was much better than silver but that was probably cause silver didn't look all that great and that was probably the reason why many choose gold over silver. "Unlike others, I have a heart of silver." That was his way of saying that he had sort of a pure heart though it was sort of different from other hearts from other people.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:41 pm

Mori blinked and he looked up curiously, feeling that he was being stared at and he widened his eyes in surprise as he saw Kelsey smirking done at him and he stuck his tongue out childishly at the older male and smiled soon after as he turned his head back to staring at the dark shoes with silver lacings and tapped his fingers rhythmically on his legs as he hugged them to his frame.

"Gold is priceless in money but it never really does that much for wear. Silver is much more commonly seen."

He glanced over to the girls who still were watching Spongebob as if there was nothing else going on in their lives. Mori wondered what could be so interesting about that show and also tilted his head a little because he was almost sure that his brother had assigned them work to do such as homework... well fun projects to do.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:48 pm

Noticing the surprised expression from Mori and then the childish action made the older sibling close his eyes and kept his smirk up for only a moment before it left from his features. Silver was commonly seen in some place while in other's it isn't all that much seen since many people seem to like gold better which was probably normal in Kelsey's case since they did spend forever trying to find the material in mines and almost died while doing so. Kelsey listened to Mori and he couldn't help but push his black bangs out of his face for a little while. "True, I just think that silver is better to clean the souls of those that are greedy." Kelsey said this cause never did anyone fight over to get a whole entire cargo hold of silver for they only did that with gold. Many lives were lost over such a useless material though it was useless in his eyes it didn't mean that others agreed with him. Kelsey thought that since gold was fought over back then, that it held no important value to him for it made other's greedy.

Kelsey simply closed his eyes and let his hair covered his face entirely and after doing that did he hesitantly than sighed pushing back his restrictions. The older sibling of the brotherhood touched Mori's head and in that soft manner of touch and not that other kind of touch to where one ruffles the hair to make it messy. Kelsey's expression then changed back to him giving a sarcastic smile but his upper half of his face was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:09 pm

Mori closed his eyes for a moment as he gave a quiet yawn into his hand, turning his head away for a moment. It had been a while since he had gotten a full nights of sleep, mostly because of his disaease because he was sick and just getting over it so it felt like a lag that was still following after him. He smirked slightly to what Kelsey said and gave a nod, turning his head back to laen against the man's shoulder. He felt a pat and his eyes widened again but then slowly closed, not a stranger to the touch and relaxed, his ears slouching in a lazy way.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:17 pm

The older sibling put his hand down and kept his eyes closed for sometime before looking up through his hair to glance at Mori and he looked to the side before closing his eyes again. Kelsey then looked to his coat that he had taken off from a while ago and so he reached over grabbing a hold of it along with his sunglasses and placed it on his lap before going through his pockets in his coat for he was in search of something. Closing his eyes and placing his container with the tablets into one of his pockets did he glance to Mori again. "So, do you want to ask anything or would you rather just take a nap." Kelsey seemed to look to the side as he placed his right hand through his hair for a moment until he added. "A bath and a nap doesn't sound all that bad." Placing his leg back down did he look up to the ceiling as he began thinking before sighing through his nostrils making it silent. Hearing the talking and such on the Tv made his eyebrows twitch but that was it.

Was he becoming worried about his two younger brother's, slightly he was worried but he also knew that they would be better off with Asaka for a little while for it had been a while since he had a day off from traveling around everywhere though he didn't mind it since Jun liked to travel and so did Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:45 pm

Mori's lips turned into a small pout but quickly disappeared after the feeling of Kelsey's hand left his head and he turned himself, burying his face into Kelsey's shoulder, giving a small groan as if he was interrupted from a power nap that he really needed and he gave a small shrug. He didn't want to be a bad host and just pass out after a small disagreement with a brother, stressing over the guest's health and finally becoming obssessed with being outside but with the combination of the healthy peaceful atmosphere and Kelsey's comfortable shoudler. He was finding it harder and harder to fall asleep.

"A nap does sound good...but why a bath? Has it been a while since you've bathed?"

His voice was quiet and almost a mumble as he spoke into the man's shoulder. Nana and Yoshi were a little transfixe by today's episode but Yoshi managaed to give them glances every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

The older sibling's body was quite still but he did reply. "No, I normally take a bath every night to help me sleep. I even take 4 bath's a week to help me relax and nap as well." Kelsey had a hard time trying to relax especially back then, things were harder back then but sleep was a important thing for him but never could he sleep and so using a bath or a shower helped him sleep when he needed it. Like all the other brother's some use medicine to help them sleep while other's could sleep just fine. Kelsey was the only one that used a bath or shower to help him sleep. Having do the bath or shower at night was a normal thing for him, for that was how he slept. Kelsey felt Mori bury his face into his shoulder and he watched him do it not really showing much problem with it. Jun did it all the time around Asaka or when he was scared at some other things. Mainly the bullies were to blame to make the blonde haired teenager scared.

Kelsey was there seeing Jun cry and he was there seeing Kyo cry. Trying to comfort the youngest brother's was part of his important job. "That is my method of sleeping normally cause now I can't sleep normally anymore." The older sibling closed his eyes remembering when he tried to sleep last without taking a nap or a shower and never did it work for he stayed up all night planning out a amubush attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next