Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room I_vote_lcap100%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room I_vote_lcapLiving Room I_voting_barLiving Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

Living Room Condo_11

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:23 pm

Having arrive to the apartment now, all soaked from the little fun they had at the beach, Akito walks in first into the living room, leaving the door open to the place for Mori to come as well, they do live in the same place after all. He looks to the doorway for a moment, before walking near to his room, waiting for Mori. Looking at his clothing again, needing to first change off these, putting something else on, he thought. Before walking more closer to his room, he looks back to Mori.

"First thing to change, So have to go to my room, you do the same, go to yours."

He looks back away, now heading into his room. His tail, twitching to being soaked and his ears feel as if they still have water in them. He didn't mind again, he teased his other neko friend after all, not having in a long while.

(Running out of things to put..)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:52 pm

Mori followed Akito inside and closed the door, his tail twitching but it was low to the floor as were his black cat ears, both soaked and feeling oddly heavy. The neko went into the living room, taking one look at Akito realizing that they both needed to change. The neko let out a small huff as he was told to go to his room even though he knew he would have to do so if he wanted to get out of his wet clothes and no longer be at risk to getting sick.
"Hai, hai. Mother."
He ended sarcastically as he walked to his room to get changed.

(Same, lol)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 5:52 pm

After a few minutes, coming back in other clothing, dark ones that he usually likes wearing. Black color long sleeve shirt, along with normal black pants, as a dark sweater as well, with a hood. He stood a bit more in his room before changing, distracted a bit with looking at his violin. He's holding his wet clothes in his hands, to bring them to clean and dry them himself, after doing so, he walks back to the living and stops by the coach, tail a little down, ears not so much up. He stood quiet for now, distracted again it would seem. One of his habits, he can't help but be lost in his thoughts some times, some more than other times.

"Well, I'm out. Nice hanging again with you."

Having said that now, along with a bit of his smirk. Not in thoughts or anything, he walks back to his room to get his violin case and moments after, he leaves his room and then waves a bit of a bye to Mori. Tail twitching a bit into a curl, he then leaves the place, closing the door, going out some wheres else. He has something else he needs to do, so he thought to do so now.

(Not much to put, also, edit to make him leave.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:58 am

Mori walked up to his apartment door and unlocked it, taking a look over his shoulder before stepping inside the apartment building. It was quiet for once he noticed immediately and frowned slightly before disappearing into his bedroom giving Kelsey, Kyo, and Jun a quick 'Be right back' as he dropped off the clothes and hid them in his closet. He then walked over to his drawers and opened the top where a stand waited for him and he set his katana down on it after taking it off his back. He closed the door and looked around before spotting the white kitten in her post. Usually she was ready to scare him under his bed, he walked over and patted her forehead making her purr and wake up from her nap. She wagged her tail like a dog and Mori picked her up and set her between his two cat ears on top of his head and walked back to the other room. He gave a quik smile to the family and walked into the living room. Strangely, it was still quiet.

Mori was beginning to get a little worried now as he looked around, crossing his arms as he searched for the TV remote. He found it behind the pillow on the couch and turned the TV on, not caring what it was on. He took one last look around and even glanced towards the balcony before calling out.

"Girls, I'm home!"

It was quiet...for about a good ten seconds before a lot of stomping could be heard and hussling down the hallway then two girls burst into the room and attacked Mori in a strong hug, nearly knocking him over. One was the eccentric Nana. She had brown hair, big amber eyes and a wide grin that never faded, she was Mori's charge for about a few months. The other was a girl that same age as Nana, her name was Yoshi. She had dark skin and shocking white hair with shy brown eyes, she was never one to speaking and too shy to really do anything. She followed Nana around like a drag along toy. If anyone could get this girl to smile, it was Nana.

"Mori~kun!"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 1:50 pm

The three brother's were able to follow Mori and as that entered the living room Jun was looking to side to side like any teenager would when entering a new place. Kyo smiled nervously and he looked to Kelsey which was his way of saying that they would be there when Mori would return. Kelsey had his eyes down for sometime and that worried Kyo as he patted his older brother's shoulder and he couldn't help but wonder if vanilla coffee would help him at this point. Jun glanced to his two brother's but then blinked seeing Mori return where he gave a grin the size of when a cat would grin after capturing its prey. It was funny really though Kyo did not agree to it all that well. Since, his eyes did narrow at his younger brother for sometime. When Mori spoke about being home was when things started to change and Kyo's eyes expanded seeing two girl's appear and he nervously laughed while Jun went well wide eyed a faintly stunned though it went away when he had smiled.

Kelsey watched Mori and the two girl's silently and then glancing to Kyo he closed his eyes and rubbed his mouth and letting a few coughs out which indicated that he wanted Kyo to stop patting him, which he had come to do so when he laughed nervously to his older brother. Kyo's expression then became more concerned when he watched Kelsey take his trench coat off along with his open finger gloves and sunglasses of that of a black expensive color and brand. This however wasn't the reason why Kyo was concerned but he was concerned by how Kelsey was rubbing his throat and trying to make it seem like he was scratching it which wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 4:03 pm

Mori patted the girl's head each in turn before making them let go of him and turning them to the guys. Nana blinked and looked up at the boys who she could not recall ever meeting and regarded them each supsciously with narrowed eyes as she crossed her small arms and pouted. Yoshi looked absolutely terrified of the guy who loomed over her like tall dark trees. She shivered and hid behind Mori, gripping the end of his shirt tightly as if it was a lifeline. Mori sweatdropped but smiled as he put a hand on Nana's head and another hand on Yoshi's fist that hung onto his shirt.
"Ah, this is Nana and the other one is Yoshi. Girls, this is Kelsey, Kyo, and Kun."
Nana looked from the tall dark one to the nervous one and finally to the teenager as if she was some sort of evaluater. The neko nudged her slightly and she blinked again before pouting at him then smiled to each of the people.
"Ohayo Gozaimasu!!"
Yoshi seemed less scared yet she still stayed glued to Mori's side. The dark haired teenager glanced to Kelsey and seemed to remember the drinks and he forced Yoshi to let go of him as he walked to the kitchen.
"Ah, I'll go get that coffee and soda. Kyo, was there anything you wanted?"
Nana watched Mori disappear into the kitchen then noticed the TV and she picked up the remote, glancing to the stragners over her shoulder. Yoshi sat beside her at the coffee table, seeming to calm down as she stayed next to the energetic girl. Nana then glanced to the strangers as she settled on a channel.
"Do you like SpongeBob?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 4:16 pm

Hearing what Mori said he lightly shook his hands and smiled politely. "I'm good. Thank you though." Jun blinked noticing the girls giving them weird looks and that made the blonde teenager look to the side and laugh in a cautious manner, this was the first time he did this around little girls and he only did it with Asaka because the man wasn't afraid to do something painful to him. Kyo and Kelsey blinked hearing the question and well Kelsey didn't say anything though it was obvious that the answer was as same as Kyo's who replied. "Sponge? What kind of show is it?" Jun had the same expression as Kyo and he faintly smiled in a humming manner as he gave out the full detail. "Spongebob? Is it full of adventure and mystery or does it have action it it. Oh, let me guess it probably is a drama tv series right?" The three brother's had no clue to what Nana was talking about since Asaka always hogged the Tv and they would always be stuck watching mystery cases and court room related shows. Mainly they were use to watching them now though Kelsey never seemed to understand Tv all that much.

Back then when serving in the mafia, Kelsey was never allowed to watch Tv let alone own one even when he was free for a day. Jun was raised much closer to that like Kyo who were both use to watching what Asaka would watch but never had they watch anything else. Kelsey closed his eyes and slumped down to the floor making a nervous Kyo jump up and bend down to him. Jun was wide eyed seeing his brother just fall like that. Kyo looked to Kelsey who looked to be just napping and Kyo coughed trying to ease his concerns. Jun on the other hand looked to the two girl's and smiled innocently. "Was I close? Heh." Never was Kelsey's clothes from underneath the coat was shown and now they were. Wearing a sleeveless black shirt which was covered by a harden material over his chest known as a bullet proof vest, and his belt was seen now not being completely done. Kyo still wore the clothes from before and so was Jun that was only cause they weren't like their older brother Kelsey who still followed a different dress code than they.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 4:27 pm

Nana stared at them for a while as if they had each grown three more heads before looked to Yoshi. They seemed to share a same thought and finally Nana whispered something along the lines of.
"Wow, they must not really sit back and relax."
Yoshi gave a quiet nod before whispering back. Her voice secreetive and shy.
"Who dosen't know who Spongebob is?"
Nana gave an assertive nod and stood up suddenly, pointing at Kyo and Jun to take a seat on the couch and only them since Kelsey seemed to be passed out on the floor. She took to a demanding aura and she waved at them with the remote.
"Spongebob has nothing to do with any of that boring Adult stuff." She pointed the remote at the TV and turned up the volume, Spongebob and Patrick's conversation about Mermaid Man growing louder. "This is a show about a sponge who lives under the sea and works at Mr.Krabs's Krabby Patty Resturaunt. His best friend is Patrick, the silly pink starfish and his evil neighbor is Squidward, that funny looking octupus there."
Mori walked back in and stared at the TV before secretly rolling his eyes, he stepped in and nearly tripped over Kelsey on the floor and he blinked, looking to the man and set down the drinks so he could kneel beside the man.
"Yo, Kelsey, you still with me?"
Mori patted the side of Kelsey's cheek, trying to see if he was awake or asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 4:39 pm

Two of the brother's looked to eachother with sort of even more so cautious expressions and in a way it looked almost fearful. Jun blinked however to the adult part and he couldn't help but smirk toughly making Kyo look to his younger brother and pray for the best for nothing bad to happen. Jinx, that obviously happened right now with Kelsey who is on the floor at the moment. Doing as their told but being cautious and sort of careful did they sit on the couch and they looked to eachother silently and after hearing the description of this sponge made them blink in complete well astonishment. "Really?" Jun said this sort of laughing in a faint not real manner. Kyo looked to both Nana and Yoshi and softly explained with his hands up. "We get it. I am sorry if we both troubled you it is just that was what we were stuck watching the whole time. Asaka wouldn't let anyone including Kelsey to have the remote. He says it is better to watch something of importance than watching something that is not real. Not that I am saying I agree with him. Everyone is free to watch whatever they want." Jun nodded agreeing making sure to ease the little girl's punishment on him as well.

Kelsey felt a touch and his eyes slowly opened and he looked lost for a little bit before looking to Mori in a silent manner before closing his eyes again. "Yeah, I'm still alive." Kyo and Jun looked to eachother sort of scared of both Nana and Yoshi. Kelsey glanced up to Mori but didn't say anything before looking downward almost looking completely tired.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 6:08 pm

Mori glanced to the girls, wondering what they were up to. Obviously, no good and he was frowning at the way the guests were being treated but he guess it was better than how they treated the last person that had been in here. Nana took her seat back beside Yoshi and set down the remote as she turned her head to the Tv, her brown hair whipping around as she did so. Yoshi blinked to what they said about not being able tow atch much TV and only watching what their older brother Asaka was wathing, she looked to Nana who stared at them curiously with big bright eyes and she smiled as she hugged a black butler plushie.
"Nya? Really? Mori will let us watch whatever we want sometimes. Though he will change the channel when that teen stuff comes up."
Yoshi stared curiously at them and asked quietly.
"What's your big brother like?"
Mori poked Kelsey again with an unsure look about his face. Staring down at the halfbreed he highly doubted that he was okay. He leaned over, his nose twitching. An ashy scent...Vampire...But mixed with something else that Mori couldn't identify which was a first. Mori was specially trained to know what a breed is right off the bat so that irked him a bit. He tilted his head tot he side, leaning into Kelsey as he poked him once again, asking quietly so the others wouldn't hear him.
"You thirsty?"
He wasn't talking about the coffee either...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 7:06 pm

The two brother's who were sitting on the couch smiled and lightly showed that they felt better that the siuation had changed and after sometime did Jun speak. "It would be nice to have a brother like Mori. At least he lets you use the remote. Asaka won't ever let me or Kyo or our other brother's touch the remote." Jun narrowed his eyes hating his older brother who was 37 years old right now. The man cared to much on his job and Kelsey's control more than running his buisness as a owner of a high class hotel as well as being a second head of some kind of secret organization not that Jun or Kyo were allowed to share that kind of information. Kyo heard the question and he smiled politely, actually liking the fact that they were curious about their older brother and boy was it fun talking about him as well. "Asaka is the one who hogs the tv. Since he pays for the channels and service and such. That is why he makes sure to hog it and have us watch what he is watching. He said it was to gain the reality of life. Asaka is like a serious man who takes his job seriously and doesn't like to be disturbed by any means. If it is imporant then well he will be interested. If not then he could care less about it. Though, he cares about us a lot he juts doesn't like to show his kind side." Jun made a face to Kyo as if saying if Asaka ever had a nice side.

Kelsey heard the question that Mori had asked and his eyes closed and he went silent for quite a long time. "Sort of, though I do not want to ask you to be giving me your blood." Kelsey's response was distant and in its own way it held a large amount of restraint to it. Kelsey never liked to talk about his thirst for blood and that was why he used tablet's. Ever since he enrolled in the mafia he always took them only cause he was ordered too. Kyo and Jun know that Kelsey had never tasted real blood only cause Asaka said it would corrupt him and make him lose control of his senses. The three brother's however didn't know if that was true or not.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 7:20 pm

"He isn't our real brother, though it would be nice if he was. His only real brother is Asahi-sama."
Nana said as she tilted her head, laying her chin down on her hands as they crossed onto the coffee table. Yoshi nodded in response to that as well. Asahi was a hard working author and often did small jobs on the side to pay for when sometimes his money on making books didn't quite go right though those times hardly ever happened now. He also tended to send Mori out of jobs for recollection and gathering information and data on some places. The current place they were working on was the Human Border, which was dangerous in itself, the girls weren't allowed to say anything about it to strangers the brothers didn't trust. Yoshi looked down at her hands as she played with a hat that had bunny ears and she looked up to Kyo with dark brown eyes as she questioned quietly.
"But shouldn't a brother show his family his love?"
Yoshi had constantly seen how Asahi would fret over every little thing Mori does every day and would always tease him by worrying over him and cleaning his face when he got dirty. Mori expressed his loyalty for his brother by going out everyday and risking everything as he collected data and learned more and more about Miyagi. Mori frowned slightly as he looked to Kelsey, not because he wouldn't take any blood from him but that he probably wouldn't take anyblood in general.
"You'll kill yourself, continuing like you are. Pills and medicine will only take a vampire so far."
Mori hadn't met a single vampire who was unwilling to drink blood and had even been bitten a few times because his friends got hungry so he wasn't entirely new to the situation at all.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 7:34 pm

The blonde haired teenager nodded listening to what Nana had said. "Asaka isn't our real brother either but we live by a code or well Kelsey does and so we call eachother brother's when we really are not blood related." Kyo looked to Yoshi and he closed his eyes and gave that harmless smile, Kyo's best characteristic. "Asaka really does care about us, it is just in his line of work as well as constantly working he can't really show anyone he cares cause he fears that it may get in the way of his work somehow." Jun rolled his eyes and he smirked to Kyo. "The man is married to his office and desk what are you talking about? Asaka is a man that snaps at all of us. Especially when he makes breakfast he can't help but complain about it. If you ask me the man is a robot of some special kind?" Kyo narrowed his eyes to his younger brother. "Asaka is 37 years old, he is just much more mature than anyone else. Uncle Ross and Father Hoki had told us about him, that he likes to be mature and stay that way." Jun pouted. "I still think it is a disorder of somekind?"

Kelsey looked to Mori in a faint glance after opening his eyes, with his onyx colored hair hiding most of his left face he couldn't help but softly sigh before speaking. "I will become corrupted if I taste real blood. 300 years of continued tablet taking has kept me up. Though, you are saying that I need to quit. That is not my choice to make, you have to speak to Asaka." The older sibling closed his eyes and his eyebrow twitched not liking to talk about Asaka but everything was up to him only cause he thought it was up to him and since Kelsey can not disobey orders he takes them as seriously as Asaka who takes his own work seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 7:50 pm

Nana looked to Jun curiously wondering if every family was like this. Broken and filled by people who weren't even realted by blood, the girl side glanced a moment of forlorn in her before she turned back and grinned again as he sat up straight, this talk reminded her of her own family but it was still interesting, she liked these new friends that her bodyguard brought home for company. She nodded to what was being told to her and Yoshi even lost some of her shyness as she openly expressed her curiousity, listening quietly to Kyo. Nana glanced to Jun as he commented on Asaka and his office and she giggled into her hands, looking away in case it was rude to the guests, trying hard to hide her amusement but failing. The girl then turned to Yoshi and laughed outloud as she tilted her head slightly.
"This Asak guy kind of sounds like Unknown!"
Yoshi blinks as she looks to the girl and she allowed a small giggle to ecape her before clappign her hands overher mouth, her dark skin darkening just a shade as she tried hard to keep in her laughter. Mori sweatdropped as he tried overhearing their conversation and shook his head slightly, to try and shake it out of his head before he returned to tending to Kelsey, he couldn't really do anything is taht Asaka character was going to say something asgainst it. Mori would rather not have some over protective brother on his back at all. It just was something he wasn't going to risk. Instead, he reached for the coffee and offered the still warm drink to Kelsey.
"If that's the way it is then fine. At least have something to drink. Try and keep your instincts down please."
He was concerned about the girls. If anything happened to them...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 8:04 pm

Both brother's blinked and they both noticed that they were having fun and in which case that was a good thing, not at all were they offended. Kyo picked up faintly on what they were sort of saying and he decided to shrug it off and not ask since he figured that wouldn't be to smart. Jun jumped feeling his cell vibrate and he hummed and opened it only to pale up his features and hand it to a very well shocked Kyo who blinked and took his younger brother's phone and seeing that Asaka was calling made his face go blue for a second. The man was always something else, of course this was sort of part of his work to keep a eye on them. Answering the phone Kyo spoke with a normal greeting. "Hello?" Kyo blinked hearing a silent mumble before Asaka had come to speak.

"Checking in on you brother's is something I don't like doing. Where are you three?"

Kyo shivered and he faintly laughed making the male on the other end mumble and grunt in faint annoyance which wasn't heard since it was not on speaker phone. "Remember we are at a friend's house? We are having a important conversation and you just uh happened to get in the way just now." Silence was heard on the other side of the phone though a faint click was heard in the distance catching Kyo's interest. "Besides, you did say it was okay." Jun looked away nervously for this wasn't a good sign especially for him. Kelsey took the coffee with shakey hands which stopped as he heard the chit-chat from Kyo and his expression became distant.

"I did and now it is time for you to say your good-byes. You don't want me coming over."

Kyo's face paled and he looked to Jun mouthing the words that were now spoken and Jun's response was that of a scared one before looking to his older sibling. "Asaka is on the phone. Are you well enough to leave?" Kelsey took a sip of the coffee and just about coughed while doing so, still not able to say anything he looked to Kyo who was majorly concerned now. "You can't come over cause chances are Mori may not like it and well uh not to sound mean or anything but you would be looked on as a bad impression since you uh smoke?" Asaka's response was a normal scoff laugh on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

Nana and Yoshi both went silent as they noticed the obvious change in atmoshphere, Yoshi's small body began to shake and Nana hugged her tightly to keep her from worrying as they could only watch as the brothers seemed to exchange secret messages between themselves. Mori was concerning himself with Kelsey now, not really paying attention to what was going on behind him. Paying sole attention to his shaking hands and distant expression, the neko finally turned his head and flicked an ear upward to hear what was going on at the other side of the room. Hearing what Kyo said made him frown slightly and he laughed quietly as he pulled a knee up and leaned his elbow to rest upon it. He grinned to Kyo and smirked slightly, his eyes narrowing just a tad from annoyance.
"Now now, Don't deny the brother his privleges. Please, send him over. I'd like to meet this Asak face to face."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 8:32 pm

The both brother's eyes were wide as that have ever been in a while, and on the phone Asaka made another scoff laugh before speaking with the lines coming from the speaker part of the phone. Not that Jun or Kyo heard it since they both seemed to be to surprised and scared and physically stressed to do anything though it was Jun who was more concerned than Kyo was at that moment.

"I suppose it is settled. It should not take long for me to get there after all I know where you are most of the time. Since you said I would be a bad impression I probably can go with a few hours of no smoking..."

A click was heard which said that Asaka had hung up his phone and Jun looked to Mori if he was crazy. Kyo nervously laughed as he said. "Well, I suppose this will be a good thing?" Jun narrowed his eyes to what Kyo had said. "I highly doubt that." Kelsey's hands which were still now began to shake again and as he took a small sip of the coffee did the doorbell ring making both brother's jump. Kyo patted Jun's shoulder since now he has his face buried by using his knees since he was in that curled up position on the couch and was next to his brother.

Spoiler:

The doorbell did not last for it was a quick sort of push from the other side of the door, Kyo then stopped patting Jun since he figured it will not help much. Kelsey looked to the door silently with both hands still shaking which was light but noticable. As always Asaka wore sharp looking clothes which was a full on expensive suit wear and his hair seemed to back it up. Many, including Kyo and Jun have told many people that he was 37 and yet he didn't look like he was really that age. Asaka was a hard core worker, and just like Kelsey he use to work for a small group similar to a mafia but turned against them and ratted them out for he had told the group that no one not even them would have their way with him, which explained a lot about his characteristic being that of a leader figure.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 8:53 pm

The girls jumped as the doorbell rang through the house and they both shot up and hopped over the table, taking refuge on the couch with Jun and Kyo. The sudden movement made Mori's head move rapidly to the girls but seeing that they were only frightened made him feel a little bit better. He even froze himself as he got up on his knees and looked to Kelsey, noticing his hands shaking again. Mori moved a hand on top of his and held Kelsey's hand as he waited for Asaka to come in, knowing he would eventually. Everything in the air displayed the tension they all obviously felt though Mori looked calm through it all as he patted Kelsey's hand and stood up, sizing up Asaka and then he smiled politely and stepped forward.
"Asaka-....sama. It's a pleasure to meet you. Would you like something to drink?"
Nana clung to Jun as she stared at Mori carefully, her amber eyes in disbelief. She knew the boy was crazy but insane enough to make small talk with this guy. He looked like a mafia boss from that weird anime,
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:05 pm

The both brother's blinked and looked to the girl's when they both jumped to where they were, Jun was even more stunned by it since he bounced on the couch a few more times. Asaka looked to Kelsey on the floor and then looked to the couch which contained the two other brother's and two little girl's and he was silent for a while before speaking and looking to Mori.

"No, though your offer has been declined I still would have to say thank you in this case still."

Jun looked and then double taked to Asaka and he nervously waved earning a faint annoyed expression on the 37 year old's facial features making Jun's hand lower lightly. Yep, it would seem things with Jun and Asaka had not changed at all. Kyo couldn't help but feel bad for both Nana and Yoshi since they were having fun but it now has come to change. "Asaka maybe you should say sorry for scaring us half to death?" Asaka looked to Kyo and he closed his eyes maintaining a cool sort of calm feature before opening his eyes and walking over to where Kyo was.

"In this case I suppose it would fit, not that I intended to scare anyone. Everyone in here was naturally scared were they not."

Kyo made a concerned face and Jun looked to the side keeping his face as positive as possible though it was failing quite badly at that moment. Kelsey looked to Asaka in a glance and sighed silently though his hands had been shaking for sometime now though it had ceased a little bit since Mori had taken his hand. Asaka spoke again when his eyes landed on him again.

"Do you perhaps need some more tablets?"

Kelsey didn't say anything and kept a blank expression over his features though it changed to that of a rather open one showing a sarcastic smile. "Why, do you have some with you?" Asaka's left hand reached into his pocket in his black expensive suit pants and approaching Kelsey did he hand him a small hand held case which of course Kelsey looked to it silently before taking it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:21 pm

Mori nodded to the decline and he looked around, noticing that the air was still tense but at least people were talking and trying to get rid of it. The neko really didn't know what else to say at the moment and he hung back as he looked around, his eyes locked on nothing as he stared at the ground and listened into the conversation. He was surprised to see Kyo trying to get Asaka to apologize. The man certaintely did not look like one to back down so easily and say sorry. His presense demanded respect and he would not stoop so low as to apologize for his authority. It really was like how Nana said earlier. Alike to being Unknown when he was serious, his father was not afraid to scare someone and sorry was not in his vocabulary. Mori lifted his head to stare at the girls as they hung tight to the brothers and watch, scared. Yoshi was terrified and it really showed. Mori felt sorry for her but he couldn't move from his spot beside Kelsey. Nana, however, caught him by surprise and showed some bravery as she stared openly at the man in the room. Mori felt a feeling of pride before he continued to speak to Asaka with an absent minded smile.
"There is no need to apologize. You just gave us quite a shock. It was a quick call and even quicker appearance."
The dark haired boy looked down to Kelsey and waited for him to take the pills. Nana sat up and stared around Asaka, wondering why tablets were involved. Mori took this time to ask quietly yet not in a shy manner, rather in a way where only Asaka would be able to hear him, including Kelsey but his voice was low enough to where the others wouldn't be able to hear quite so well.
"Why tablets? Why not blood?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm

The two brother's who were on the couch remained there and were trying their best to calm down though it wasn't working all that well with Jun since he still wouldn't look toward Asaka. The blonde haired teenager was trying to find a way to ease up the annoyance that Asaka had against him which would take a lot of deep thought and planning. Kyo on the other hand was trying to comfort Yoshi since she looked more scared at the moment. Asaka heard the question and looked to Mori almost as if he was completely heartless like he didn't care though that changed when his expression became a normal calm one with his eyes closed. Kelsey looked to the container silently with his coffee in his lap and was being careful to not let it tip over and have it get all over him. Asaka looked to Kelsey who was looking down which also meant his sarcastic smile quickly vanished and was replaced with a emotionless facial feature that showed nothing as he looked to the container which contained the tablets.

Asaka finally spoke making sure to keep his tone down so not everyone would not hear it and only Kelsey and Mori could hear it. Since he was trained it was pretty easy for him to do so, placing his fingers in his pants pockets leaving the thumb out on each pocket did the 37 year old other sibling spoke.

"Blood is as worse as poison, I believe that if Kelsey were to drink it he would then come to suffer this never ending craving for real blood. I certainly do not want a beast attacking this family that I and the other brother's worked so hard for."

It was harsh, it was blunt, and it was down to the point in Asaka's case. Kelsey closed his eyes and it really did look like he had been smacked. Use to, Asaka and Kelsey were alright with eachother but never did Asaka like having a sibling who would crave for blood and so tablets were the next best thing to the 37 year old man though he then said.

"I for one also do not want him using his own 'siblings' as food. I will not allow it."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:47 pm

Nana glanced to Jun and hugged him quietly, looking to Asaka in a emotionless way not that she was suddenly cold hearted but because she was too scared to express any emotion, it wasn't like her and it was beginning to tick Mori off. The neko could smell the fear in the air and it was pracitcally choking him. This was just another human being. There was nothing much to him. There never really was. The dark haired teenager couldn't understand what was so scary. IT was this practical thinkning that enabled him to look at things differently and react like any other person wouldn't. This was why he was allowed to do dangerous jobs for his brother. He watched Kelsey silently, there was nothing he could do at the moment for Asaka was watching his brother. The boy stayed silent for a while as he thought over what Asaka was telling him and he looked up to the man, having to tilt his head back just like he had to do with Kelsey, both of the men were awkwardly taller than him and usually this would annoy him but of course, this was a rather dangerous situation for him to get angry over something so childish.
"Blood is vitality. Some cannot obtain it normally anymore so they resort to different ways. It is like in the animal kingdom. We are alike to them in many ways and this is simply one of them. Just another process that is part of life."
He ran his hands through his hair once before holding out a hand for Kelsey to take.
"I understand your concern for the family so why not let him drink from a stranger? You wouldn't care what happened to them right? Your family is the only thing that matters."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:00 pm

The 37 year old sibling looked to Mori silently and his expression was that of a normal kind though and he looked to Kelsey who had his eyes closed. Jun gasped being hugged by Nana and he faintly looked embarrassed but allowed it as he faintly smiled but it went away as he felt a little better. Kyo couldn't help but look worried, whenever Asaka comes into the area of any kind it would make some fear him while others get a whole different idea. Asaka spoke roughly though his expression became serious.

"Are you really suggesting that? The mafia is the same way though blood wasn't important it was the death of others which was important. If one gets in anothers way of course something bad will happen. Though, you say you would let him drink from a stranger it still will happen and he will lash out. Kelsey had been taking those tablets when he first enrolled, he was 15 when he had enrolled from what I heard. How long is that for him to get use to it, if he gets off of it now I will not take any responsiblity of what will happen. Are you alright with that? "

Kelsey shivered and he shook his head earning Asaka's attention. "Don't say that to Mori, he is trying to help. I'll take full responsiblity." Asaka's expression became a blank one and he closed his eyes as he took a step back and scoffed laughed. As always Kelsey was caring about other's and not himself and to Asaka he was actually surprised that Kelsey was still alive. Kelsey looked to Asaka who seemed a little cold as he looked to him again.

"Kelsey you are my oldest brother and yet you have not at all changed. That container I gave you will be your last. If you want another one, your going to have to prove yourself again. The proof is that you don't want to be a beast. Agreed."

Kelsey didn't know what to say and so he went silent and after that happened did Asaka turn away and walked to a near wall since he figured sitting on the couch would cause to much problems. Kyo looked sad at that moment, of course when he or others weren't allowed to hear what they talk about it was never good. Jun however stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:10 pm

Mori closed his eyes and angled his head to the floor as he listened to Asaka speak of the mafai. Ah, the mafia. Brought back such bitter sweet memories. The neko himself remained emotionless, he was only being polite up till now, he was ready to lash out but after all he went through during his young short life, he knew better than to pick a fight with an adult who used to be a dangerous criminal. Or whatever he used to be. The dark haired teenager didn't seem to look offended at all. He was almost calm. Too calm in this situation. Nana felt calmer as she felt Jun feel safer and Yoshi was still clinging to Kyo as if for dear life, afraid to look up at the situation. She truly was not one for tense moments like this but it was only going to get worse. Mori was an independent being when he set his mind to it and he would not be ridiculed for his knowledge. Though he was young, he knew just as much as any old scholar.
"You're a fool, then. You will kill him at this rate. It was only thanks to those damn tablets and his vampire abilities and whatever else is in him that's kept him alive this long but the effect will start quickly if you deprive him. I am perfectly aware of religious practices but vampires have no longer will pay attention to that."
He blinked as he looked to Kelsey then right back to Asak with stubborn onyx eyes.
"If you will not give him tablets then surely i have plenty of blood to give him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next