Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Living Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:56 pm

Mori blinked his eyes open at the words spoken, quietly translating as he glanced to Kyuzo out of the corner of his eyes, buring his face into his arms, trying to hold back the flush of color that nearly flooded his face and he stood behind Kyuzo, nuzzling his face into the crook of the man's neck, his ears laid back against his head and he let out a soft sigh through his nose. The familiar scent, this scent most of all was what brought him a bit more peace that his apartment would have given him. "Hm...Kyuzo-kun..." He murmured through still lips as he closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 12:05 am

Kyuzo felt the touch and he smirked through closed eyes. "Hai?". Keeping still and enjoying the gesture he couldn't help but keep the smirk there and he knew he would be smiling later on. It never failed when Mori was around. Kyuzo figured it was best to be honest, and it would seem Mori rewarded him for being honest in a way. Silver locks seemed to fit him better and his eyes which were a different color only seemed to make the appearance better. Kyuzo never had dyed his hair before and he was glad that it worked out the first time, after a moment he couldn't help think that this was a good day for he got to see Mori again and actually expressed some feelings to him. It was obvious that he was pleased with himself, for he actually made Mori happy in a way. Kyuzo would indeed treasure this moment and he wasn't going to forget it either.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 5:33 pm

Mori had to fight himself to keep from falling asleep but he was on his feet though he felt tired enough to just go ahead and sleep on the mans shoulder and he blinked his eyes as Kyuzo's smooth tenor brought him back and his lips curled into a small smile and he let a quiet chuckle. "Sweet....but...muskier...." He muttered under his breath, nearly unable to hear properly when he wasn't speaking hardly above a whisper, as if he were trying to keep from being heard. "Nearly...falling asleep..." He admitted as he sort of slumped against the couch but managed to stay awake to make sure he just didn't fall to the floor. It would have been funny but while tired, perhaps it wouldn't be that funny.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 7:22 pm

Kyuzo smirked hearing what Mori had said and so he lifted his head enough so he could look back at him, while he did so did he take a hold of Mori's hand with his right hand. "Mori-kun, if you are tired then come around here. Use me for a pillow if you like?". Kyuzo closed his eyes as he smiled almost lovingly toward Mori. Through everything that he had been through, he never had a connection so strong before. It was a conncection that he lost with his family and then his father and it sort of went on from there. Kyuzo wanted to be used for a change, he wanted to make people happy. Even to make his important person happy. At this moment he felt obligated to do something and so he was going to do it while ignoring his thoughts deep within his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:15 pm

Mori made a sort of grumbling sound and as Kyuzo's fingers wrapped around his, he shuffled a bit and opened his eyes that were equally annoyed and somewhat embarrassed but taking a grip of Kyuzo's hand, he climbed over the back of the couch and plopped down beside the male.
Hands still entwined, he raised the male's arm and crawled underneath, his head resting on Kyuzo's chest as he lowered his arm around his shoulders and blinked before looking up at Kyuzo almost anxiously to see if this was alright.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:21 pm

Kyuzo watched as Mori moved some what and he could tell lightly that he was a little bit annoyed which he couldn't help but chuckle to himself at how adorable Mori was being. Blinking those golden like hues a few times did he see how Mori was placed and he smiled some. Kyuzo was fine with the new style, besides it got him closer to Mori which pleased him far beyond belief. "Does Mori-kun feel better now?" Kyuzo was lightly curious but at the same time happy, holding hands with Mori brought a kinder side to appear from Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:31 pm

Mori relaxed as he saw a smile cross the male's face and shuffled around a bit to where he could get more comfortable on the couch and curled up besides Kyuzo, his eyes nearly drooping but the male's question made his look up once again into the golden orbs, his eyes softening before he looked away to hide the embarrassed look that threatened to arise to his features and he gave a stiff nod. "Y-...yeah..." He rested his head down once again and closed his eyes, fingers laced with Kyuzo's, a pleasant warmth laying over him like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:39 pm

Kyuzo smiled in response to what Mori said and so he looked to the book that was in his lap and he figured he would think about the chapters he had read. The first chapter was all about plans to use against those that don't expect one. The chapter mainly talks about stumping ones foe into submission by using unfair means or rather cruel means. Kyuzo faintly understood that chapter and he was debating if the first chapter will work out the best or if the second chapter is better and he get much more faster results. Leaning his head back some did he stare at the ceiling with a look of puzzlement now. Kyuzo had to figure out something and fast, but if he rushes into it then it may just fall apart. Kyuzo slowly turned his head toward Mori and he smiled as he lightly rubbed the back of Mori's hand. This action seemed to happen on its own as well as it was to keep Kyuzo busy with something for a little while. At least it took the attention away from the book for now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 10:34 pm

Mori slowly began to doze off, his body getting heavier on Kyuzo's side as his conscience slipped and he fell asleep. He breathed silently, unaware of Kyuzo's book pages sliding across each other though his ears twitched to the sound. It reminded him of his father when he was younger. He could curl up next to him when he was reading and just close his eyes, waiting for his brother to return home from work. A thumb slid across the back of his hand and he could smell Kyuzo next to him. He wasn't with his father this time but he was content and a bit happy to be back home with his companion.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 12:09 am

Kyuzo's expression was quite peaceful looking, usually he never liked looking so peaceful but seeing Mori being peaceful changed his tone as well as his mind. Unaware of his silver locks falling over his face, he sort of allowed the hair to fall over his face and cover his golden hues which seemed to have a yellow color to them as well. Kyuzo had always thought that he was in his own little world and right now he wasn't in his world. Closing his eyes and smiling lightly as if carefully he went fully still making sure that he didn't bother Mori while he slept. While being still he carefully decided to look through the pages as if looking over them quickly. Kyuzo was studying up on the further chapters, not at all was he going to bother with the earlier chapters. A smile graced his lips as he did this as well as enjoy Mori's company. It surely had been a long time since Kyuzo had actually settled down and actually relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

Mori felt exhausted though he had practically accomplished next to nothing on the agenda that he had had planned for the day. He figured he could do them another day but he was inwardly disapppinted. For a moment, this had crossed his mind before thibgs slipped into blsck, his mind giving way to a dreamless sleep. a preferable sleep. He focused on the being beside him and the protective arm around him and he drifted in a dim experience of almost not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 1:07 am

The silence of the room wasn't all that bad for it allowed him to hear Mori breathe which made his expression all to comfortable. A page on the end of the book were covered in writing that Kyuzo had done, apparently he was doing some kind of editing or planning and wrote it in his book which was the last page. The least important page. Kyuzo blinked once and then stared at the writing for the longest time, his arm which was over Mori remained in its place and it was like it was fused to Mori. Kyuzo's expression showed a curious one before looking to Mori and simply watching him now silently.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:34 pm

Mori flicked his ears absently in his sleep and nestled against the male beside him, feeling him fidget with something. The neko slept for a while more, his tail twitching on the couch before his eyes slid open, dazed and tired still but he felt that he was more awake now than when he was just then before. He yawned and curled his tail, burying his face beside Kyuzo. "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:16 am

Kyuzo's face showed a rather calm face now as he watched Mori still and he couldn't help but smile in a kind way, after watching Mori asleep he had to think to himself on how cute Mori was and that it was impossible to see anyone more well cuter as Mori. Kyuzo rubbed his chin as he looked away from Mori and it was clear that he was in thought. Kyuzo sort of gasped silently when he felt Mori bury his face into him and he couldn't help but lightly laugh as he shook his head for he now felt like the worlds biggest pillow.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

Mori flicked his ears and he tilted his head curiously, upwards to look at the male and he raised an eyebrow. Was there something funny that he had missed? He hadn't heard anything. The TV wasn't on and there was nothing else or anybody around either. "Is there something funny...?" He asked, rubbing his eyes as he rested his head on Kyuzo, not minding that he was using him like a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:36 pm

"Hai, I believe that I am the biggest pillow that anyone has ever seen." Kyuzo lightly laughed again with his eyes closed, his face also showed a brand new kind of life for he actually found it funny. Pillows can be big but they can never be human sized unless someone wanted to make them that big. Kyuzo sort of liked the idea of the worlds biggest pillow but at the same time he also disliked it as well. "Gomenosai, Mori-kun. Did you sleep well?" Kyuzo asked this kindly as possible as he also tries to get rid of his laughter and snickers that always seem to make themselves known.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 10:46 pm

Mori tilted his head, frowning just a little in confusion, wondering what the man possibly could have meant by him having feeling like the biggest pillow and he blinked, realizing that he was still leaning on him and he got up immediately, his tail switching lightly as he bowed his head, his expression frayed by slight embarrassment and letting out a somewhat nervous chuckle. "Ah, I'm sorry about that."
Though, still having said that, he did not move too far away from Kyuzo as he rubbed the side of his head and looked up to him before smiling. "Yeah. Thanks for letting me nap a little."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 6:26 pm

Kyuzo's expression became lightly surprised before smiling and leaning closer to Mori, and as he brought his face closer to Mori did he say. "Anything for Mori-kun~". A happy look came over his features and after saying that did he frown though his eyes showed how amused he was, and for a moment he wondered about what he was going to do with Mori. Kyuzo adored the neko and he wanted nothing but to make him happy and as he thought about it did he smirk as he felt his head hurt a little bit. "Mori-kun, are you happy being with me? Honestly, do you want to be in a relationship with me?" Kyuzo was asking out of curiousness as his golden hues looked over his finger nails with a smirk ever so slightly over his face. Perhaps he rushed Mori to much and he surely didn't want to do that, it was just he wanted to be with someone.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 11:24 pm

The neko bowed his head lightly as he peered down to look at his hands while the pale haired male leaned forward into his space, so close to his own face. His ears flicked just a little as he noted that his friend was staring up at him and he glanced to the side, his eyes distracted and dazed as he tried not to appear too embarrassed. A smile tugged at his lips, a modest one and he blinked, his eyebrows scrunching together. He didn't know the question would arise and he looked to his tail as it curled and uncurled absently.
"Well...We just started..."
Mori did respect Kyuzo and they had been friends for quite a while, and he knew that the male had admired him once he had confessed and he did not know how to answer. But he was quite alone. He had his brother and his father of course. But he found himself lonely. He wanted to try once more.
"I want to be in a relationship with you." He murmured. "Do you doubt me...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 11:30 pm

"I would never doubt you, I was merely asking out of question. I did however sort of rush you into this without your response?" Kyuzo stopped looking over his nails and he smiled with his eyes closed and as he remained this way did he narrow his eyes some for he did catch what Mori had said. "If you want to be in a relationship with me then well I won't turn you down. I will accept your response and give you as much as I can." Amber eyes showed a slight weakness but that was only due to him feeling rather open and relaxed with Mori, the back of the hand on his chin proved that he was relaxed. Kyuzo wanted to do his very best for Mori, but he also feared that his mind might come to do something that he would never approve off. "You mean that much to me you know?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 11:45 pm

The brunette flicked his tail, his eyes still going over it and he seemed to look a little down for a bit but he perked himself up and raised his head to the male, his eyes narrowed lightly even as Kyuzo smiled to him. He was always quite pleasant but he seemed to be quite...He knew his decision may have appeared rather rash but it wasn't like he went ahead and said yes without thinking about it first of all.
"And you know that I care about you as well."
He tilted his head, leaning forward into the male's face in return, a small smirk curling his lips as he waved his tail coyly. "You asked me. I said yes. Isn't that usually where the question ends~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 11:51 pm

Kyuzo had a faint look of surprise but it changed to amusement as he smiled, very much enjoying the closeness that Mori was giving him at this very moment. "As long as you care about me, that is all I need." this response was very happy sounding which was a little odd on Kyuzo's part but he was honest and he was telling Mori how honest he was. "Knowing that you said yes just...hm." Kyuzo was trying to think of a better word for it but was obviously failing, it won't be very much longer before he found the best word and would tell Mori it. A soft expression came over his features giving him a very playful look. "It makes me very much delighted, Mori-kun.~" after he had spoke that did he bring his face a little bit closer in response to Mori's closeness.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 11:59 pm

Mori tilted his ears backwards into his hair as he listened to the male, his expression visibly relaxing and he nodded his head quietly. He did care about Kyuzo quite a bit. He didn't think he couldn't not care about him and he let out a small chuckle, flicking his ears curiously now and he smirked up to him. "So it's not that bad, hm~. Don't worry about it."
He blinked as he noticed Kyuzo getting closer to him and he smirked a little wider as his eyes turned just as playful. "Hm~ I'm equally delighted to hear it~." His eyes flickered across the male's face but he didn't move away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:06 am

"Bad? That is something that I want to push out of my head. It is not bad, it is more of the lines of something amazing. Worry about it? Like I would?~ " Kyuzo looked to Mori's lips and he didn't care if he was going to get caught or not, after all hearing what Mori has to say and watch the words come out sort of makes him comfortable and relaxed. "You should be, then again if that don't fit well I'll find another word hm?" a harmless question and as he glances up to Mori's eyes did his cheeks feel a bit hotter than normal and he could care less if he was feeling like this. Kyuzo enjoyed the closeness, it was something that he liked more than anything in the world. Keeping himself closer to Mori he opened his arms rather lazily which was his way of saying that if Mori wanted to get closer he could without feeling the need to move some body parts. Kyuzo couldn't help but feel happy though and it showed purely on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:20 am

Mori chuckled, "that's good to hear." He commented. So Kyuzo didn't think it to be too bad, what had happened between them and quite the awkward reintroductions and then Mori's overall personality seeing as how people could done him hard to deal with which he could see in most cases. His eyes twinkled in mischief as Kyuzo shamelessly flitted attention. His ears perked on top of his head and he shuffled his body closer, leaning onto Kyuzo's open embrace, trying not to recall how casually he had invited the neko in.
"You can look through the dictionary if it would satisfy your fancy."
The raven murmured before leaning in those last couple of centimeters and connecting their lips, feeling Kyuzo'a flush against his as he took a light hold of the man's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:26 am

Kyuzo watched and listened closely and he couldn't help but get even more amused as Mori got closer and he could of swore he felt himself getting more happy and excited. The signs that he was happy and excited was that Mori actually took his open offer and would most likely make him even more happy and perhaps make his blood boil a bit more. Kyuzo indeed liked feeling this way and he lightly laughed when he heard Mori say that he could use a dictionary and of course he was about to say something but smiled when their lips connected. Without a second thought did he return the kiss with his hands now softly wrapped around Mori, and he eased into the closeness more making sure he was softly up against Mori in a desperate attempt to bring himself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next