Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room I_vote_lcap100%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room I_vote_lcapLiving Room I_voting_barLiving Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:36 am

Living Room Condo_11

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 5:56 pm

Absinthe ran into the apartment, kicking her horrible magazines under the couch, a few slipping out on the side that she didn't notice. She ran to the kitchen and threw a few things into the sink and then ran back out to the living room, kicking her shoes off and throwing her jacket on the coat rack. She slid back to the door and looked out of it to see Amaretto following her up the stairs. She giggled and leaned on the door frame, smiling over at him with the door open.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 6:05 pm

Having followed at a much slower pace than Absinthe's, Amaretto looked at her with one eyebrow raised and his hands stuffed into his pockets. He made it to the door and poked his head inside wondering what had made her run up here before him. His brows furrowed down over his eyes and he cast a suspicious glance at his innocent looking little sister before stepping past her and into the apartment. He put his coat on the coat rack and toed off his shoes, still watching his surroundings for traps or surprises. Man, all those years of hunting have really gone to my head. It's just an apartment Amaretto calm down. He shook his head and chuckled at his train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 6:12 pm

Absinthe loved to watch his reactions to everything going on, not understanding what she came upstairs to quickly to do. She closed the door and came up behind him, hugging him tightly around the waist. "I'm tired as crap, how about you?" She smiled up at him and walked over to her blinking phone to listen to her messages. She plopped down onto the chair next to the desk and picked up the phone to listen. She followed Amaretto around with her eyes, seeing his response to her apartment that her and Blue shared, and now him. She gasped quietly and laughed at herself as she heard one of her messages. She glanced at the clock before putting the phone down. "I kind of forgot one of my friends are coming over tonight." She blushed and looked over at Amaretto with a apologetic look on her face. "Don't you have anything with you other than that jacket? You couldn't have been looking for us without your stuff."

Last edited by Absinthe on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 6:46 pm

Amaretto patted Absinthe's arms, enjoying the familiar warmth of her hug. His eyes swept over the room yet again taking in every minor detail. "I'm exhausted baby girl. It's been a long day." When she released him to go check her phone he moved around looking at all the small things on the shelves and such in her and Blue's living room. His head turned toward her when he heard her laugh and a smile crossed his face at the genuine sound. When she told him she had a friend coming over he shrugged and tilted his head to the side in curiosity. It hadn't occurred to him just how long they had been living here. "All of my things are in a storage unit downtown. I've just carried around the necessities and I left my backpack at my friends house when I went to the club." He looked toward the bathroom then back to Absinthe and smiled. "I remember giving you a few pairs of my new boxers to sleep in way back before I left, as well as some of my clothes I believe. Do you still have them? Cauz I would kill for a shower right about now."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:01 pm

Absinthe laughed when she heard Amaretto remembered he gave her some of this stuff. She nodded and stood up, seeing he didn't really mind that a friend was coming over. "They don't smell like you anymore sadly, I've worn them too much, but you can use them until you get all of your stuff here." She smiled at him and reached up to kiss his cheek before she went to get his clothes. As she walked past the couch she noticed her magazines and blushed, kicking them back under again. "I only have girly scented bath stuff by the way. You're gonna have to smell like a girl for a while." She laughed and walked into her room, not bothering to turn the light on. She didn't feel like getting blinded with a giant mirror and neon colors. She went to her draw and pulled out a pair of his boxers and one of his old shirts. She stared at them for a moment, smiling. She came back out and handed them to him. "This good, Brother Bear?"
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:12 pm

Amaretto smiled at her when she kissed his cheek and he watched her walk by the couch and kick something under it before leaving the room. His curiosity getting the better of him he leaned down to try and see what she had kicked under the couch, he had heard paper. But he wasn't able to tell what it was from just that sound alone."I can smell like a girl for a while, I don't mind as long as you don't." He straightened himself up when she came back in and took the clothes from her, noticing that they were still in relatively good shape even after so many years had passed since he gave them to her. "You, baby girl, are a life saver." He put a hand on the back of her head and brought it forward so he could give her a quick kiss on the forehead before dropping the shirt over her head and walking toward the bathroom. "I don't need that. It's way to hot to not be showing off my awesome figure. And I'll be done and in my room before your friend gets here, so you don't hafta worry about me embarrassing you!" He laughed as he closed the door behind him, more than ready to clean up after such a long day.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:20 pm

Absinthe closed her eyes and smiled as she was kissed on the forehead by Amaretto. "I wouldn't say I'm a life savor, but whatever you say brother dearest." She squealed as he placed the shirt on her head, making her unable to see. She laughed and shook her head as she took it off. "Are you trying to tell me you've been working out? I can't wait to see that." She smirked slightly and walked back to her bedroom to put the shirt away since he didn't want it. "You better take quick showers if you want to get out before she gets here! I know her! She's usually on time or early!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:23 pm

Suki walked up slowly to the door and knocked, waiting for Absinthe. She looked around, feeling odd being out later at night, out of her comfort zone. She sighed, trying to calm her self, only to feel the energy going on inside. She pursed her lips together, confused. A boy..? I could have sworn Absinthe was single... No wait... Now I'm really confused... She closed her eyes, relaxing herself. Oh it doesn't matter Suki, you'll find out if you need to.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:28 pm

Absinthe jumped at the knock on the door, not expecting it even though she should have. She sighed quietly and smiled, looking over at the clock. Just as I thought. Early as usual. She giggled to herself, walking out of her bedroom. She knocked on the bathroom wall as she walked by, letting him know Suki was already here. She looked around her living room and rolled her eyes. Why do I bother cleaning, no one cares. She walked to the door and opened it, smiling at Suki. "Hi there missy, I almost forgot you were coming over. Good thing I came home early from the club." She stepped back to let her in, looking over at the bathroom door since you could clearly hear the water running. "You remember me telling you that Blue and I have a brother? I ran into him at the club. He's just taking a shower, he won't bug is though." She yawned and stretched, smiling at Suki. "Sorry I'm a little tired. Been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:36 pm

Amaretto jumped when he heard the knock on the wall wondering what the hell Absinthe was doing. What did I do to deserve a mini heart attack? He sighed and shrugged to himself, throwing a towel onto his head and putting his dirty clothes in the hamper he opened the bathroom door. Stepping out into the somewhat colder air he moved the towel across his head with his hands,trying to dry his hair and not really paying attention to where he was going but watching his feet so he wouldn't trip and fall. "Hey, what's the big idea? Are you trying to give me a heart attack baby girl?" He poked his head out from underneath the towel when he heard no response and froze saw the friend that Absinthe had mentioned standing in the living room. And I'm only in my boxers. Great first impression.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:42 pm

Suki sighed a bit of relief when Absinthe told her about her brother. "Yes, I remember that. I'm glad to know he showed up though. You had been talking about him a lot." She laughed quietly and stepped in, taking her boots off and placing them next to everyone else's. She pulled at one of her braids and smiled at Absinthe. "I understand. I've got Fubuki and Mio being idiots on the balcony at my apartment so its been some what of a long day for me too." She shrugged before hearing her brother step out of the bathroom. Her eyes went wide slightly when she noticed him only in his boxers and drying his hair. She blushed and looked at Absinthe, not wanting to embarrass herself.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:46 pm

Absinthe rolled her eyes and shook her head slight. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry hun. That must suck having them there." She turned on her heels, walking over to one of the chairs, only to hear and see Amaretto coming out of the bathroom. She put her hands up to her face and giggled, hearing his question. "I was just trying to tell you that Suki was here." She laughed and looked over to Suki who seemed to be quite embarrassed, then to Amaretto again to see he was too. "Well isn't this a fun meeting!" She shook her head and plopped down onto the chair, putting her feet up on the coffee table and putting her head back. "Take a seat, Suki. No need to be embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:50 pm

Amaretto laughed and pushed the towel off of his head and onto his neck, he wasn't very shy about his body. Living with two younger sisters who didn't understand the meaning of closed doors had done that to him. He held out a hand toward Suki and smiled, trying to calm her nerves a bit. "Nice to meet ya Suki. I'm Amaretto this brat's older brother." With his free hand he gestured over his shoulder to Absinthe in the chair. "I can go get dressed if that would make you more comfortable." He shrugged and tilted his head to the side, showing that it didn't bother him in the least.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:56 pm

Suki simply glared at Absinthe as she called her out on being embarrassed. "I'm not embarrassed!" She blushed and walked forward towards Amaretto, shaking his hand with her arm that had the scar on it, not realizing it was that one. She laughed and shook her head, bowing her head slightly at him in saying hello. "No, no, you're fine. I have a maniac sister that shows off more at times, trust me. And I lived with two boys for quite a long time, one of them being my kid that never wanted to get dressed." She laughed, smiling at the memory even though it was a horrible memory on top of being a great one. She walked over to the couch, pulling at her braids that had been covering up her tattoo, playing with them. She sat down and looked at Absinthe, smiling, her eyes turning an odd mixture of yellow and violet.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 8:02 pm

Absinthe watched the two exchange in hellos, narrowing her eyes as she heard Suki speak. Thats a new one... Not even five minutes and she brings up her son... She was a little set off guard by that, but she shook it off and smiled the best she could at Amaretto. She looked to Suki as she sat down, watching her play with her braids. She looked at her eyes, really smiling this time. "Well I had a few questions for Mister Brother Bear, but I think I'm gonna wait on those." She laid back all the way and closed her eyes, putting her arms behind her back. "Do you want anything, Suki?"
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:21 pm

Amaretto smiled at Suki as he turned to walk back toward the bathroom. Dropping his towel into the hamper he came back out into the living room and leaned against the chair Absinthe was sitting in. "It seems like your family is just as crazy as mine. Though I have to say I'm glad I don't have to get dressed, it's too hot for so many clothes." He chuckled and ran his hand through Absinthe's hair noticing that she seemed much more tired now that they were home and not at the club with the pumping music. "I can still answer your questions baby girl. If your awake enough to ask them that is. I'm not embarrassed easily, or at least I don't think I am anyway."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:28 pm

Absinthe giggled gently and put her head against Amaretto's hand as he ran it through her hair. "I think I'm too tired. They can wait for now." She smiled and yawned again, curling herself up onto the chair she was laying in. She knew Suki was there, but she had a feeling she wouldn't if she fell asleep. She wanted them to get to know each other anyway. She yawned again, starting to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:37 pm

Suki watched Absinthe and her brother, seeing how close they were. She laughed gently seeing that Absinthe was ready to fall asleep. "I'm fine Absinthe, I don't need anything. Go ahead and sleep." She Smiled and leaned back on the couch, looking down at her braids that were laying over her shoulders. "Well I guess I came to hang out with Absinthe, but now I'm here to meet her brother." She giggled and looked up at him, blushing just slightly as her eyes went a sharp yellow from the green they were before. "Though of course I could go home if you want to go sleep as well."
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:38 am

Amaretto chuckled to himself seeing Absinthe doze off. It had been an exciting and eventful day, he really couldn't blame her for finally wanting to relax. But in doing so she had left him with her guest, someone he had just met. He put a hand to the back of his neck and squeezed, trying to work out the kinks that had formed unexpectedly, his hand stilling when he heard Suki tell him she would leave if he wanted to sleep too. "You're fine dear lady. I can handle being awake for a while longer, it doesn't bother me in the least." His hand dropped away from his neck and he smiled in Suki's direction. " But it seems I have forgotten my manners. Can I get you anything to drink? Water, Juice, maybe wine?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:45 am

Suki shook her head slightly and smiled. "No, no, you're fine. But um... Sure. Wine sounds good right about now... I haven't drank any in a long while since my sister decided to hide it all from me." She made a scowl and stared down at her lap. She probably shouldn't have said yes to it, but its not like it was a bad thing to have some every now and then. She'd tell Mio later that she did and she'd most likely forgive her... Or would she get mad again? Oh who knows, and she didn't care at the moment. "What kind do you have?" She said as she looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:59 am

He turned toward the kitchen with a small smile on his face. His right hand grabbed the shirt he had tossed at Absinthe earlier and he slipped it over his head, feeling a bit less like a male stripper and more like Amaretto again. "Your sister sounds like an interesting person." He walked into the kitchen and up to the liquor cabinet Absinthe had pointed out earlier. Opening it up his eyes ran over the different brands of wine. "You seem like a white wine person to me, so let's see here. We have Ecco Domani, Pinot Grigio. Copper Ridge, White Zinfandel. And Nobilo, Sauvignon Blanc. What will you have?" Reaching over and opening the cabinet next to the one he had open he pulled out a long stemmed wine glass with painted rose petals falling down the stem.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 1:05 am

Suki watched him quietly as he walked into the kitchen to see what they had. She couldn't help but just stare at his body as he put his shirt on. She blushed once more as she watched, her eyes turning a very light indigo color, almost water like if you looked at them. She listened to her choices and sighed happily as she heard them. She didn't have many good choices usually at her own home, maybe one of the reasons she liked to be at Absinthe's house a lot, though of course she was a dear friend to her. "Ecco sounds great right now, please and thank you." She smiled and leaned back on the couch to one side, dragging her legs up underneath her as she sat. Even though Absinthe had fallen asleep it felt like she was going to have a good time, Amaretto had great energy about him.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 1:23 am

Amaretto smiled and pulled the Ecco Domani down from it's shelf. Noticing it only had a stopper in it's top he popped he top and filled the wineglass half way before walking over to the fridge and adding ice to the glass. Opening the door to the refrigerator, after he deemed Suki's glass had enough ice, he grabbed himself a beer and walked back into the living room. Setting his beer down on the coffee table he held Suki's glass out to her with a smirk on his face. "Your wine m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 1:27 am

Suki watched Amaretto come back into the living room, smiling as he did. She looked up at him with her still indigo eyes, slowly turning back to green, as she took the glass. She took a sip and smiled, closing her eyes. "Lovely, thank you. I've missed the taste of this." She set it down and giggled quietly to herself before reopening her eyes and looking back over to him with now green eyes. She hadn't realized they were changing, too busy checking out his energy, and of course just him in general. She couldn't seem to get all the energy from him, maybe it was because she was distracted by everything else. That was usually how these things worked out for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next