Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room I_vote_lcap100%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room I_vote_lcap0%Living Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room I_vote_lcapLiving Room I_voting_barLiving Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:35 am

Living Room Condo_11

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:37 pm

Living Room The_li10
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:39 pm

Tenma enters into the living room, tugging the girl along and without a care she tosses the girl towards the couch with a strong tug. Tenma herself removes her jacket, and puts it on a coat rack nearby before sitting down on the couch, watching the girl with her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

Moxxi had followed behind Tenma, and when she was tossed, she easily went where she was supposed to, sitting on the couch with a slight sigh. She leaned her head back and glanced towards Tenma as she sat down. She quickly straightened up after a moment, "Okay...How forward do I have to be with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:49 pm

Tenma turned her head, arching her eyebrow. "About what?" She asks, she wasn't dull but she had so many thoughts in her mind that she could not notice the obvious at that point. Her head tilts as she asks her question, analyzing the girl's facial features.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:53 pm

Moxxi's face suddenly lost any amusement to it, and she suddenly felt rather bad. She turned her head away and shook it, "Oh my god...Just...Forget it. I'm not in the mood anymore." With a slight sigh she slowly stood up from the couch, "I've got...an appointment with the doctor I need to make. She needs to take more blood, y'know?" God, did she feel sexually frustrated right now. How hard did she have to try? Didn't matter at this point because it was far too much effort for her now.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:56 pm

Tenma laughed at the girl's expression, moving her hand out she brushed her finger against the girl's cheek. "You think I'm that dense? If you clear off the makeup... I'll give into your desire" She says in an almost seductive tone, her eyes closing halfway to give an alluring look.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:01 pm

Moxxi shrugged her shoulders slightly, "I really don't know that I'm in the mood now. I don't like it when it's a bit too hard to play for." She took a step forward, starting to head towards the door, "Besides. I really should get to the doctor. I wouldn't want to keep her waiting since she did let me out of that horrid jar on the terms that I return home to her."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:03 pm

Tenma was up and in front of her quick, she put her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Honey, if you want to see a mad vampire, please be my guest and leave. But I doubt that would fun for either of us." She growled, practically digging her nails into the girl's shoulders. "Now be a good little girl and go sit. back. down." She says sternly, her eyes narrowing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:09 pm

Moxxi bit her lip when she felt Tenma's nails against her shoulder. She stared up at the vampire, a somewhat shocked expression on her face before she spoke, "I suppose...I could be late for my appointment this one time." she wasn't shocked that Tenma had grabbed her like that, but more that she had so easily gotten back in the mood. It made her so hungry...She moved back some and went to sit down on the couch like she was told.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

Tenma walked over to her, standing infront of the fairy. "Will you do me a favor, and take off that makeup, please?" she more demands than asks, leaning forward and putting her hands on the couch backing so that the girl was between her arms. "Do that for me" she grins in a way that could persuade anyone
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:17 pm

Moxxi stared up at the vampire a minute before sighing in defeat, "If you let me up off of the couch, I'll go wash the make-up off for you. Because...I'm getting rather hungry now, and I don't want to be shot down again." She crossed her arms slightly, waiting for Tenma to let her get up so that she could go do as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:21 pm

Tenma nodded and moved her arms, moving to the couch. sitting down she watched the girl. Calmly she adjusted herself so she sat with her legs crossed, bringing her hand up to touch her extended fangs. It had been a long time since she'd last fed..
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:23 pm

Moxxi wandered off to where the bathroom was. She washed the make-up off of her face and neck, looking at herself in the mirror for a moment. She dried herself off and turned, walking back out into the living room. As she did, she pulled the hat from the top of her head before taking the wig and bald-cap off next, as she let her long red hair down, making her way over to Tenma.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

Tenma looked up as the girl reentered, moving her hand to reach out to the girl, readjusting her legs. "Come, sit here.." She pat her lap, smiling broadly at the girl's appearance. It wasn't that she was offended by the other look --she simply liked this one better.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:32 pm

Moxxi did as she was told, making her way over to Tenma. She sat down on her lap facing her, her arms moving to wrap easily around her shoulders, one arm crossed over the top of the other. "I'm so hungry now..." She moved her head forward, pressing her lips against Tenma's, her head tilted to the side slightly so that their mouths it together better.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:56 pm

Tenma smirked just a bit, returning the kiss from the girl with a small inclination of passion. "Oh? I couldn't tell" she teases, putting her hands on the girl's waist, letting them rest there still as the midnight wind.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm

Moxxi's eyebrow arched slightly as she parted the kiss long enough to speak, "Well, we know how you take hints. You only have to be just a tiny bit subtle for you to catch on." She pressed their lips back together, immediately moving her tongue to invade Tenma's mouth, her eyes slowly changing to their bright blue, as she had taken the contacts out as well.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 8:08 pm

Tenma smirked lightly, gently squeezing the girl's waist in a sensual manor. Her mouth opens justa little, she wouldn't let the girl take more than she needed. This was going to be fun...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 8:21 pm

Moxxi didn't necessarily need to feed every time she kissed someone, but she had gone without feeding for quite a while when she was in the jar, and this was her making up for it. She moved her head back slightly as she breathed in, pulling away some of Tenma's Chi, a hand resting on one of the vampire's shoulders while the other was held so her arm wrapped around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Tenma smirked, feeling that her essence was being dragged away. For a few moments she let this happen before pulling her mouth away to place a small kiss on the girl's forehead --shifting her hands so one snakes itself into the girl's hair, yanking her head back in less than gentle way to reveal the girl's pale neck. Her ancient eyes observe the girl's skin as her fangs extend.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:23 pm

Moxxi stared at Tenma with her bright blue eyes, her breathing slightly heavy. It somewhat irritated her that Tenma was able to stop her so easily, when most were like putty in her hands when she got doing that. She grunted slightly when Tenma pulled her hair, she let her head move back so that her neck was exposed. Her nostril's flared slightly, and she looked to Tenma, figuring that it was only fair that Tenma got a chance to feed off of her as well. She wasn't entirely the same as she normally was though. She could get a bit sadistic and demanding when she got hungry like this. It was more like she'd somewhat lost control.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:53 pm

Using Tenma's other hand, her fingers skim down the pale features of the girl's neck. "I cant take from you, what I destroyed in another" She mutters under her breath bringing the girl's head back up, putting her lips to the girls in a rushed and intense kiss. She kept her hand snaked in the girl's hair however,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:01 pm

Moxxi growled slightly at Tenma's words, and at the feel of the vampire's lips against her own. She immediately shifted and pressed a hand against Tenma's chest to push her back some. Her bright blue eyes looked intense as she stared at the vampire, "I don't think that's how this game goes." Her eyes narrowed slightly, "I've already lost someone dear to me and it was my fault...and now you're not going to feed because of me?" She moved her free hand, sliding it down her own leg so that she could grab a hold of the knife tucked in her boot, quickly pulling it up and slicing the skin on her neck, but not deep enough to hit any arteries.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

Tenma's eyes narrowed, gritting her teeth together "You're a demon sent from my own personal hell aren't you?" She says through her teeth, her eyes moving to lock onto the red liquid slowly cascading down the girl's pale neck. Such a beautiful contrast, the vampire thought. Tenma knew she could handle the scent if she left at this moment... but without her own conscious content, her subconscious took over. the vampire inclined her head and put her mouth over the wound, at the same time she pierces the skin with her sharp teeth, taking the much needed substance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next