Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 8:42 pm

A recent day as always and after mailing his sister's belongings very quickly to his childhood teacher did he walk in with his sunglasses on with his arms crossed. Kyuzo took some herbal tea and it would take a little time to work since he is having a pain in his head at that moment. Not only that but he had took up a offer by someone that was sort of a okay friend of his, Kyuzo had never known how hard it was to fix someone who has already done a crime and since he accepted the offer would he have to see it out. Having the number of CR-5 on his right shoulder and wearing criminal wear did another young man walk in from behind Kyuzo . Glancing back to Keigo did Kyuzo frown. "Oi, don't forget I'm going to teach you a lesson for doing something bad!" Keigo blew a bubble and after it popped did he stick his tongue out at Kyuzo before replying. "Oi this and Oi that. Yeah I know you don't have to keep repeating ya self." Kyuzo took a broom and pushed it into Keigo's chest making him grunt in pain.

"Do as your told!" Kyuzo said sternly before going to open the bar for buisness, Keigo blinked and looked at the broom before sticking his tongue out to where Kyuzo walked off to and began to sweep with a bored expression his face. "Man what a grumpy old man. Aye-ya, why do I have to be put in this situation." Kyuzo came back after ten minutes and seeing Keigo talking to himself and picking up on part of the conversation did he glare from behind his sunglasses. "Oi, I suggest you start working and not talking!" Keigo jumped and glared stopping in his sweeping. "Oi, I heard you the first time gramps!" Kyuzo went quiet and making a hissing tone did he storm over making Keigo flinch but smile as he heard Kyuzo's response. "Baka, I suggest you work hard until you can't do it anymore cause at the rate you are going your going to be stuck with me for a very long..." Keigo obviously laughed making Kyuzo glare with four irk marks on his forehead. "Time right? Man, it sure must be fun to be with a man that is obviously a stiff and has never had a real life eh?" Kyuzo's face was covered with his blonde hair as Keigo began laughing and pointing at how Kyuzo looked.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

Keigo laughed onward before taking up his broom and began sweeping still laughing which only made Kyuzo growl and mumble before taking a hold of Keigo and pulled him off somewhere roughly. Kyuzo closed down the bar making Keigo wonder what is going on and as he winced each time he could not help but laugh silently to himself as they both leave the bar for now. Kyuzo was going to go somewhere where he could actually teach Keigo a thing or two about manners, being a criminal doesn't change the fact that he is indeed a brainless baka.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm

Kyuzo walked to his bar with a umbrella over the top part of his head and a very elegant kimono of rather expensive proportions. Opening the door to the bar, Kyuzo lowered his umbrella and had come to close it which revealed his two face. Humans were very cruel beings, Kyuzo had heard one of the humans say that they were nothing like their animal counter parts which was obviously false for they placed this mask upon his face which in turn changed him and in a way he felt like it had come to change him for the better. Entering his bar and closing the door behind him he began to get things ready in which case he walked to the main counter sat down on the stool and as he did that he placed his umbrella down beside him and where he was sitting. Kyuzo placed his right hand under his chin and stared at the wall with his right eye. To him, slow days were entirely better than busy days.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:27 pm

Mori walked through the streets with nothing better to do, a young girl following after him, picking up small flower petals that fell to the ground from the trees around town then allowing them to fall from her hands as it overflowed her arms. The neko didn't mind her playing around. Nana wasn't going to change nor was she going to listen to him if he told her not to do that. He simply ran a hand through his hair and waited for her to catch up when she found a pile of flower petals on the ground. Mori looked around before kneeling at the ground. Nana was picking up the leaves then finally she let them all go and brushed herself off as best as she could, the leaves sticking to her hair, her clothes, her shoes and her face. Mori approached her and held out a small flower. She blinked and took it, smiling and grabbed Mori's hand before allowing him to continue to walk down the street in a peaceful silence.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:09 pm

Eiichi walked along side the wall so that he could walk easily, without bumping into people. He was a sore thumb in the crowd because of his tall height. Next to him was a blonde girl that almost reached his shoulders. They did not look the identical in anyway, Eiichi had black hair and Nanaka had blonde. He had light brown eyes and she had blue.
"Eii-chan, it's a surprise!" she said with a small giggle.
Eiichi rolled his light brown eyes at her. Nanaka was cooking today. She was a good cook, but sometimes she made things that Eiichi did not like. Going food shopping with Nanaka was simple, because she knew what she wanted until their grandmother.
"Eii-chan, I know you don't trust me." she said giving him a look.
Some people would cringe or ask the person to stop calling them stupid nicknames, but Eiichi never did. He liked them because it was Nanaka's nick name she gave him when they were little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 5:41 pm

Nana blinked and looked around silently, hearing a voice in the busy crowds. Moricontinued to walk ahead, looking for his friend's kendo bar and didn't even notice that Nana was no longer following him. She turned her head this way and that but she couldn't locate the person. So she shrugged her shoulders and couldn't see Mori for a second. She blinked. And looked around. She still couldn't see him. Starting to grow worried, she called his name 'Mori!' but she still couldn't spot the dark haired neko. He was nowhere to be seen...
"MMMOOOORRRRIII!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:14 pm

Nanaka blinked when she noticed a worried little girl, looking around. "Eii-chan, that girl looks lost..." Nanaka whispered to Eiichi and tugged on his sleeve.
"I'm sure who ever she's looking for, they'll find her."
Eiichi said glancing to the little girl and was about to walk away when Nanaka got in his way.
Many would be surprised that a tall guy like Eiichi didn't just knock the small girl over. He blinked and frowned.
"No! We're going to help!" Nanaka ordered. Eichi sighed and then walked over to the girl, more like towered over her.
"You need help or something?" Eiichi mumbled.
"What are you trying to do?! Scare the poor girl, your like a tower!"
Nanaka scolded and then smiled down to the girl. "You okay, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:24 pm

Nana blinked and looked up to the tall man but even though the girl had come to her rescue, tears had long sicne filled her eyes and she whimpered before going over to hug the man's legs. Except for his strange height growth, this was a neko and he had dark hair and dark eyes so she was almost sure that this was-

"MORI!!"

Mori flicked his ears and turned around, noticing that Nana was no longer with him. He remained silent for a moment before slapping his forehead with his palm in an exaggerated tired manner and he groaned aloud making many people turn around and look at him.

"Honestly, I can't go anywhere with that girl!"

He began trecking back though it was rather reluctant with the way he jsut glared at the air in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

Eiichi blinked. "Mori?" both Nanaka and Eiichi questioned. Nanaka looked at Eiichi and then mouthed a 'O'. Eiichi looked down at the girl who was hugging his legs and felt a little awkward. He wasn't used to little girls hugging him. So he simply patted her head, not knowing what to do. Nanaka only smiled and watched amused and yet, she found this so cute. If only someone could take a picture of this! She awwed at them both and Eiichi only looked at Nanaka with a annoyed look.
"Hey, I-I'm not who you think..." he said gently to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:46 pm

Nana clung to him as if the world was ending and she trembled as she slowly became less scared and she looked up at him then blinked, realizing that he wasn't Mori, feeling a pat to her head, she noticed that he was hesitant and even a little uncomfortable because of her sudden glomp. She stepped back with her arms up in mock surrender, the beautiful flower looking vivid in her pale hand.

"Whoops! Not again! Sorry for the inconvience."

Using the word Mori used to often explain the girl's rash decisions, she turned on her heel and began running through the clear street, the sidewalk was too busy, if she could ge tot the street, she might be able to spot the dark neko. A car honked as she took a foot out onto the street and she turned her head to see the headlights flashing. A hand shot out and pulled her out quickly. Tightening her against his chest, Mori fell backwards onto the pavement with a painful flash shooting through his bum as he landed hard on the ground.

"I can't take you anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:53 pm

"Are you alright?!" Nanaka asked as she rushed over after following the little girl. Eiichi followed along looking at the other neko and wondered how she mistook him for the shorter one. The world was a huge mystery for Eiichi in some way.
"Is this Mori?" Nanaka asked looking to the boy and then the little girl.
Eiichi rolled his eyes. "It obviously must be." Eiichi said with a little hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:15 pm

Mori groaned silently as he was laying on the ground with his elbows keeping his upper torso up still as Nana laid on him, staring at the sky in a stunned manner before she quickly got up and leaned over Mori, her brown amber-ish eyes staring wide eyed at the neko on the ground.

"Mori! There you are!"

The dark haired neko glared at her though she remaiend obliviosous and looked to the girl that she had seen before and she smiled shyly before holding out a hand.

"Hi! I'm Nana."

Mori rolled his eyes and sat up, wincing slightly and stared at the girl as she introduced herself. She missed when she used to be shy and insecure, now she was a bomb ready to blow up at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:35 pm

"Nanaka!" she said taking a hold of Nana's hand. "Your so cute!" she added and cooed.

Eiichi only watched with a blank expression, his arms over his chest as he watched the two shake hands. He glanced to the boy, Mori, his ears twitching underneath his hat and then looked back to the two.

"This is my big brother, Eii-chan!"
Nanaka introduced and tugged on Eiichi's sleeve.

"Eiichi," he corrected her. He did not mind the names, but it got tiresome of when he would have to correct her that his name was really Eiichi and not 'Eii-chan'.
Once again, Nanaka ignored him and smiled to the two.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 2:17 pm

Mori watched the two girls ~ frown tugging at his lips but he said nothing as Nana smiled, all bright and cheery as she looked from one person to the other and giggled as she looked to the girl's brother. Now seeing without tears in her eyes, he really was tall and not Mori. She doubted that Mori would ever be at his height even if he wore heels! The girl giggled again at the thought and turned back to the girl named Nanaka and she pointed from her to Eiichi, repeating their names slowly as if trying to rememeber.
"Nanaka-chan...And Eii-chan! Pretty! Mori is a neko too, this is Mo-"
Nana turned to Mori and saw that he was still on the ground. She blinked as if she couldn't believe her eyes then she started pulling and tugging at Mori's sleeve and arm.
"Mori-kun! Don't sit on the floor! That's unsanitary! You don't know where it's been!"
Mori refrained from rolling his eyes and he stood up, brushign himself off as Nana circled him in worried strides, commenting on how dirty he had got
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 2:37 pm

Eiichi blinked and looked to the other boy. "Really?" he questioned. Nanaka only smiled and looked to Mori. "That's so cool! I've never met another neko before."
Eiichi only looked to Mori, but soon got bored and looked somewhere else. He looked down to Nana.
"I am sorry if I frightened you..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 2:47 pm

Mori sweatdropped at the attention and didn't care if the boy got bored of looking over him. Though they both had dark hair and eyes, with cat ears and tail, they looked nothing alike. How could Nana have mistaken him for this...Eii-chan fellow. He looked to the girl, slipping his hands into his pockets and gave a curt nod. Nana kept nodding to everyone as she hugged Mori's arm though his hand was out of use in his pocket. She glanced to Eii-chan as he apologized and her eyes went wide and she shook her head. Using one hand to keept stable and planting her feet against Mori's foot, she leaned with full weight diagonally as she pointed up to Eiichi.
"Mori, Look! Eii-chan is tall!!"

"It's not polite to point..."
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:02 pm

Eiichi blinked as Nana used his nickname. In the background, Nanaka was laughing. A hand on her stomach and the other covering her mouth. Eiichi calmly looked over to her and she shook her head.
"Don't mind me... this is just too cute." she said trying to calm down.
Obviously, the little girl calling Eiichi by his nickname was funny and cute to Nanaka. To Eiichi it was nothing, but a name. Why would he get angry or annoyed about a name?
"I know! He's so tall, that he's a sky scraper!" Nanaka exaggerated and raised her a arm over her head and stood on her tip toes to prove her point. Her finger tips went over his head a little. Eiich glanced to Mori and he wondered how this little girl could mistake him for this short boy? He concluded that she was in a panic and just clingy to any dark haird neko. Eiichi reached and grabbed Nanaka's hand, pulling it down slowly since she was possibly making this girl see him as a giant alien.
"Nanaka, your making me sound like I'm a giant." he said calmly and looked to her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm

Nana giggled as she looked over to the Nanaka laughing had gotten contagious. Mori flicked his ears back into his hair nearly making them disappear from sight and he looked to the girl named Nanaka. Funny how her name could be shortened to Nana as well though if one were to lengthen Nana's name, it would actually be Nanaji rather than Nanaka. The neko watched cooly as Nana listened intently to the girl then hearing what Eiichi said made her blink and tilt her head as if she couldn't believe that.
"Are you sure? You look REALLY tall...Maybe you are a giant!"
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:57 pm

Eiichi frowned a little and Nanaka was still trying not to laugh. He then bent down and patted her head. "Your just short." he commented with a cool and calm expression. "To you, we're all ants." Nanaka mumbled and then laughed a little at her joke.
Eiichi looked to her. "Not my fault your short, shortie."
Nanaka scowled and then knew that it was time to stop the jokes before Eiichi might actually get mad (though it was hard to make a mello guy like him mad). She looked to both Mori and Nana, smiling.
"So what brings you guys here?" she asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:21 pm

Nana blinked blankly at him and turned to Mori as if to ask if she truly was short. Frowing to the dark haired neko who wasn't even paying attention to her, having spaced out looking at the street full of people. She put a hand on top of her and got on the tips of her toes to try and reach Mori's head though she couldn't even make it to his neck. She gave up and seemed to pout about before looking up to Nanaka again. Mori didn't even notice when the young child glomped him on the arm and grinned to the girl.
"We're off to go look for Mori's friend, Kyuzo~chan!"
Mori blinked at the name and seemed to come out of his little world and turned to Nanaka and her brother, with ears still flat and his tail seemingly frozen.
"What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:32 pm

"Shopping." Nanaka said with a smile.
Eiichi stared at the produces a near window, seeming interested, but really he was just lost in thought.
"The thing is though, Eiichi has terrible sense of direction!" Nanaka said shaking her head. "So we're lost."
He ignored it. It was true that he did. He would always find himself lost and could never find his way back without him calling Nanaka and giving him directions. He stuffed his hands in his pockets. It seemed that this neko wasn't much of a talker either and was very cautious over the little girl. He looked at her for a minute. Your so quiet, Nanaka pushed her thoughts to him. Only thinking, he thought back.
"Your not... human are you?" he asked Nana in a hushed voice.
Something about her seemed off. Why would a neko protect a human girl? Well, maybe he was paying back a debt or something. Nanaka looked taken back by Eiichi's question and hoped that the two didn't hear it. She swat his arm and he didn't wince in pain even though it stun a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:54 pm

Nana laughes. Ah, do all nekos tend to get lost since that was one of Mori's amazing tendecies. She grinned as she looekd behind her, giving him a sneaky grin before she looked back to her new found friend with a bright and innocent smile.
"Hai! Mori does that too! Are all neko's like that?!"
Mori snickered and he rolled his eyes pointedly before looking to the side as he searched for nothign in particular.n Though a silence fell over the two causing both in alarm. Even Nana seemed to freeze, her face paling and she looked to Mori who narrowed his eyes at Eiichi.
"I don't believe that is any of your business."
Nana remained blank as she twiddled her thumbs staying out of Mori seemed to glare even when he clearly noticed Nanaka punishing her brother.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:06 pm

Nanaka narrowed her eyes at Eiichi and Eiichi shrugged. Just asking, he thought to Nanaka. Has grandma ever taught you manners?! She shouts in thought. If any one would see if looked like the two were having a stare down, but they were only speaking in mind, Nanaka's special power even though she looks human, she could block anyone else who could be listening in, but it was just in case one of these two had mind reading powers as well.
"I'm sorry for my brother's RUDE question." Nanaka said not taking her eyes off from Eiichi.

It was not rude just a question, Eiichi thought, just calm down. Not until you say your sorry! she snapped. Sorry that I asked a simply question, Eiichi joked and rolled his eyes making it look like he saw something stupid. Don't be smart, Eii-chan! Apologize, Nanaka snapped again. Eiichi tore his look from Nanaka and looked to the glaring Mori and then to Nana.

"Your so short that you can't be human." Eiichi said calmly. It was payback for saying he was a giant and it seemed that he didn't know anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:18 pm

Nana blinked as she looked up to Nanaka and she waved her hands as if to brush off the comment and suddenly she was all grins and happiness again though the neko had to look away to keep from getting mad. No, Nana wasn't human nor was she a regular Race either but that was a secret he tried hard to protect. Even with the stupid lie that Eiichi had come up with, he couldn't help but feel overprotective and narrowed his eyes at Nana, a message between them making Nana know that she had to figure out some way of changing the subject. She gave a subtle nod and even though she flashed a quick pout to the taller neko, she looked back to Nanaka and smiled.

"HAI! Ya, know, maybe we should take you to the food market. Mori knows where it is!"
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

Nanaka tore her gazes away from Eiichi and then smiled to Nana, relieved that the little girl was smiling.
"We would love that." she said softly and nodded.
Eiichi was looking away. Why should he feel ashamed for asking such a question? It was only human to- No. He wasn't human. His eyes twitched and fell flat against his head then rose up, twitching and repeating. It was something he did when he was deep in thought or just a little angry. Maybe he shouldn't have asked that. He never even wondered why he didn't have friends... maybe it was because he says things he shouldn't say, but then again the only person who ever knew him was his sister. Even if they weren't related, he felt like he was. He was really a stupid jerk. No, Nanaka thought, just a nosy jerk. He looked at her and then patted her head and she huffed.

"I should be doing that, not you!" she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

Mori turned on his heel, walking down the street as if already leading and though Nana opened her mouth and looked like she was about to say something, she stopped immediatly and looked to the neko as he strode away and she laughed awkwardly before she ran after him, waving her arm at them to follow as the neko turned a few corners, the girl didn't seem to be having any troubles at all as they were making their way to the market. It wasn't long till people started to crowd around them and Mori reached out with a hand for Nana to take and they stopped at the end of the street, watching people yell over the crowd holding out chunks of meat and fruit and other such thigns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: