Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:07 am

Akira continued to glare as the captain quickly ran out of the bar and down the street to the human district on the south side of town . Akira calmly put his staff but onto his back and walked over to chiga and offered him a handshake and a sake cup . "care to share a drink ?" He asked him with a sly smile on his face, it was strange how his personality can change in a split second .
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 1:05 pm

Chiga blinked and he nodded going ahead and accepting Akira's offer for a drink, he would not mind having a drink after such a thing happened. Some say that drinks do not help, but in this case they would help and Chiga was all for it. Chiga's ears were up and his tail lightly wagged at the tip as he unwinds from his ordeal with dealing with stupid people.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 5:06 pm

Akira smiled as he sat down at the counter and poured them both a cup of sake and held up his glass . "Some day I hope we can find a way to have some sort of peace beween the humans but that probably asking too much humans fears us and with that they want to kill us ."He stated sadily as he quickly gulped down his sake thinking back on his semi-human family back in kyoto.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 11:05 pm

Chiga decided to take a seat near Akira as he took the sake cup and he nodded once again to his new drinking buddy, he had to admit he had never witnessed something so interesting before. Then again, things like this do make a friendship stronger and so Chiga was sort of all for it. Silently he took a sip from his cup and he nodded to what Akira said, if only things would be different but sometimes it can't always be that way.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:15 pm

The soft sound of talking was heard within the bar, inside of his bar was Kyuzo talking to his phone up and upon his ear. Both of his golden hues were closed as he spoke to a unknown source, the conversation lasted for more than a hour already. "That is not my problem. Hm, what do you mean it is my problem? What would I care about my reputation." Kyuzo heard the muting tone of no one speaking and it was clear that his expression was not amused. Long after that did the sound of hanging up happened. Kyuzo did a faint scoff with his head turned sourly. Buisness was slow not that he was bothered by it, all that Kyuzo did now was to clean up messes and making sure his bar was clean. Returning to the task at hand did he go around moving things around and preparing for the next days to come. Kyuzo still had his phone on his ear as he worked, cleaning the utensils and making sure everything was tidy. Not long after he was about to finish did he blink sharply and looked at a cut that happened on his palm. Staring at the red thick liquid did he scoff again and banged his cut palm onto the clean white counter that he had just cleaned. "Why must this...!?" Kyuzo's expression turned sour as he stared at the blood on his counter. Silence was heard as he went to clean up his own blood on the counter.

The golden pools which were his grew like fire, a kind of fire that would destroy everything within its path. Kyuzo had cleaned up the mess he had done and was now sitting in a stool behind the counter, his head was down and his eyes were staring at the floor. His pale hand still red due to him not treating his wound, when he came down to it he would treat it. However, right now wasn't the best of times. The phone call he had was from his no good family that had left him, he did not want anything to do with them. Even when they were having a problem they could not handle. A soft sound of the door opening caught his attention, lifting his head did he see who it was. A slim figure which he knew who it was, the guy he had got off the phone with was here. A awkward tension filled the room. The man wore a suit very much fitting of his family, his expression wasn't friendly. Kyuzo stood up with his hands at his sides, the chatter begun again without having the use for the phone. "Kyuzo-sama, we need to talk now! It does not matter if it isn't your problem it still is! You must understand this!" 

A loud crash and a bang happened, Kyuzo had picked up the stool and hit the man on the shoulder. The poor fool was on the floor begging for his very life. "Please have mercy! It wasn't my fault! The family sent me here! They demand for your return! Ever since things started happening they had no one else to turn too!" Kyuzo stood over the guy with the stool in hand that was cut and bleeding still. "You expect me to show you mercy! I want nothing to do with my family anymore! If they become poor and live on the street is not my problem! What my problem is that you guys can not understand, I want nothing to do with you!" The man yelled as Kyuzo hit him with the stool again this time making him go silent. It was not clear if he was dead or knocked out, Kyuzo could care less. A hour passed by after this incident, his golden pools roared with anger as he tossed the guy into a random cab that he had just called. The car drove off with the knocked out fool inside. Kyuzo glared at the floor after closing the door behind him, he banged his wounded hand hard against the wall and grasped his wrist as it turned purple. Standing there holding his wrist did he slump his head down as he bared his teeth in anger and disgust. Kyuzo cared nothing for his family, he only wished they would lose everything much like the ones they took away from him.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:36 pm

Viola had been out for a walk and had actually realized that she hadn't been to a lot of the places here. She'd been in this area for quite a while now, and still hadn't explored. It was partially due to her being busy as a leader, but also due to her just not being in the mood and being too busy keeping to herself. This particular time out though, she had decided that it would probably be a good idea to get a feel for the area. She could scope things out and add them to information back at the compound...It's not like her scouts were really doing that, and she couldn't understand why they weren't doing their jobs. Suddenly, she came to a halt as she reached a building, blinking as she looked up at it.

The human quietly opened the door and walked into the bar, her curious green eyes looking around the area. She had obviously disguised herself like she normally did when she actually left the compound. To anyone around her, she'd smell like a phoenix, if they even knew what one smelled like. She had been walking in the bar when she came to a sudden halt, hearing someone's hand hit the wall. It was a familiar sound to her, and it made her look towards where it came from, a slight scowl spreading across her face as she stared at the white haired man.

Viola placed her hands on her hips after giving her red hair a slight flip. She was clad in leather, wearing a short leather jacket over the top of a leather corset, and a pair of leather pants. Her gloves and boots were leather as well, and she had opted for leaving all the daggers that normally sat on her clothing at home, though she did still have concealed weapons just in case she needed them. After a moment of looking at the man she finally spoke up, "Bad time?" She glanced down to the albino crocodile that laid at her feet, having followed her in before looking back to the man.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:47 pm

Kyuzo's golden orbs glared at the floor for a moment and then they closed as he smiled in a innocent way, it was way to harmless to be considered normal. "It would seem so?" After a moment of saying that did he look to his purple wrist and glared at it before using his other hand to pop it back in place. Kyuzo didn't remove his eyes off of his wrist and as he moved his fingers did he narrow his eyes to the pain but simply brushed it off as he walked toward the bar. "What can I get for you?" Kyuzo made no eye contact with the female before him and honestly to him he couldn't really say that he cared. Making himself comfortable behind the counter did he finally look up and at her, he had a blank expression over his features as he looked at her. The attire that he wore was all to comfortable, button up long sleeve shirt with normal navy slacks on with slip on white shoes. Kyuzo's white hair was elegantly over his shoulders as he perched himself against the bar with his hands upon the smooth surface. Leaning his head back did he smirk again, his golden hues still held a different feeling to him.

Kyuzo never took his eyes off of her and it seemed he was doing some mental noting on her due to him never seeing her here before. Waving his right wounded hand did he invite her in, after doing so however did that hand drop as if all life was drained from it however the smirk over his features still remained. Kyuzo was trying to get rid of what had happened just now, if she wanted a drink he would give her one. Hungry, maybe he could make her a sandwhich but then that meant he would have to treat his wound. Funny, to him he was getting use to that wound and it was obvious that it wasn't hindering him much.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:54 pm

Viola couldn't help but give a slight smirk at the man's response to her question. She kind of liked the way he spoke to her...people were generally afraid of her, and it was refreshing to have someone that didn't seem like they'd bend to her every will. Of course he would to some degree, as it appeared that he might be the man that owned this place, or at least worked here...and with that came some need to please. She shrugged her shoulders at what he asked her. "Actually I was just looking around...but what do you recommend?" She glanced to his wounded hand as he invited her in, but her eyes immediately left it, practically ignoring it. It's not like it was her business.

Before moving further into the bar, Viola gave her crocodile, Ariella, a light kick, nothing violent or hard, just something to tell her they were going to be moving as she walked forward, taking a seat at the bar, waiting for what seemed to be her pet to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:02 am

Kyuzo looked to her as she approached, his golden hues glew in a mysterious way and it was clear that he didn't notice the change in his eyes. "The big seller here is the home-made steak chopped with sauce with your choice of side. Though, the rice blended in with the steak makes it taste better." Shifting his head to the side did he simply lift his hand which was wounded and did a normal fist with it as if clotting up the blood which worked to some degree. Kyuzo's eyes lowered to the bottom of the bar and began mending it and using his teeth to tear the cloth as he stuck in up and under the rest of his bandages. No medicine was needed for such a wound, and besides if he couldn't get a scar from it then what fun would it be. Kyuzo glanced to her with his smirk now a twisted smile. "The other top seller here is commom sake with a special side along with it. Sweet dumplings." Shaking his now mended hand did he blink hearing the ear phone ring but he chose to ignore it due to him guessing who it was.

Kyuzo placed his hands now in his pockets with the thumbs exposed, still against the back of the bar did he never take his eyes off of her nor did he show any other kind of emotion or reaction. Everything was kind of blank and bland on his end as he tried to make himself look normal if not normal then perhaps harmless. "The bar has a lot of things that one should try at least once. Since I am the chef and have a good skilled hand when it comes to traditional Japanese food."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:12 am

Viola didn't really notice the change in the man's eye color, but what she did notice was that his eyes were glued to her. This made her somewhat cautious, and whatever amusement she felt towards the way the man had been treating her disappeared. Instead her face moved into its normal stony presence, a somewhat coldness to it as she examined him back. After a moment of silence she opened her mouth to speak, "I'll have the steak then, I suppose. After all, it would be nice to try the chef's food." She gave the man a long look, looking from as low as she could, up to his head. She was sizing him up, wondering if he might become a problem, but that may have just been the cautious side of her. After a few moments she simply looked away, trying to make it seem like she hadn't been sizing the man up for a fight.

Placing her elbow onto the bar so that she could rest her chin in her hand as she looked around Viola spoke up once more, trying to strike up some sort of conversation to get rid of some of the awkwardness. "I see it's a slow night...I'm sure that this place is probably usually pretty busy." After a moment she removed her elbow from the bar and straightened up, adding "How rude of me...I'm Viola Fleur DuAva."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:21 am

A long moment did he hear her speak of wanting the steak, his eyes still were glued to her until he blink once noting something that happened. Though, he chose to ignore it. His smile left his features as he frowned and closed his eyes. "Steak it is." Kyuzo said this blandly with his eyes now looking down for a moment after they had been closed, his mind was doing its normal buzzing again and like the phone he ignored it. A simple turn of his head did he go to walk into the kitchen but then stopped and glanced over his shoulder at her with hardly no emotion on his face now. "Nice to meet you, Kyuzo Mamoru is mine." Kyuzo shifted his head away as he walked into the kitchen, a swift push and both back doors opened with the force of him opening them. Kyuzo was now trying to debate if he should try to make it like he normally does or try to do something different and add a bit more spices. A shrug was given to himself as he decided to do the dish like he had always done. Faint chopping could be heard in the back of the kitchen, the swift slices of steak reached his nose not that he showed any liking to the smell. Kyuzo began cooking them and adding in the rice as well as normal sauces to the dish which was common to it.

Turning off the fire did he stir and shift the rice and steak together, his expression seemed lifeless as he did this action. Sure, buisness was slow but he had guessed that his family had done something to keep the people from coming here. Kyuzo felt a dull feeling of anger, he should of killed the guy with the stool when he had the chance. Now that he is alive, he may just tell them about what he had done to him. Opening the door swiftly, Kyuzo placed the plate of food down along with a glass of water. He did after all forget to ask what she wanted to drink. "Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:33 am

Viola sighed slightly as the man went off into the kitchen. Some night out this was. Things almost felt tense between herself and Kyuzo though she didn't understand why. Maybe it was simply because he was upset. She had just walked in on him punching the wall. Yeah...That was probably it. He was probably just upset and that was reflecting in his actions, and what was putting her on edge. She glanced down when she felt a slight pressure against her leg, finding that Ariella was beginning to climb up into her lap. She let the crocodile up, and began to run her gloved hand from the tip of Ariella's snout, down to where her tail began, repeating the process several times as she thought. It was soothing to pet the crocodile while thinking. Actually...it seemed to help the thought process.

Snapping out of her thoughts when Viola heard the plate being set down in front of her, she gently pushed Ariella off of her lap and back onto the floor. She looked at the food in front of her and then to Kyuzo. "Thank you." She glanced when the glass was set down and looked up to the white haired man, giving a small smile as she said, "Water...good guess." She looked back down to her food, picked up her utensils, and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:41 am

Kyuzo caught sight of something being in her lap and didn't really showed anything, it would seem it was her pet of some kind not that he was going to question her. Leaning his back against the back of the bar did he nod to her question about the glass being water. "Hai." Kyuzo looked down for a moment before the phone rung again on his ear and he glared lightly to the annoying sound. Why was it hard for them to understand. Kyuzo wanted nothing to do with them, not now or ever. Simply using his right hand did he take his phone off and placed it on the counter quite hard, though not hard enough to cause it to break. Kyuzo shook his head as he did a weird sounding laugh. "When will they learn? I want nothing to do with them. Nothing." Kyuzo was clearly talking to himself and then looking to his mended hand did he just stare at it now.

As he stood there, the phone must of rang four times by now which wasn't improving his mood. He honestly felt like smashing that darn phone to bits, but since it was new he had to keep himself from busting it up like his other phones. Kyuzo didn't understand on how they got his number, then again it didn't really surprise him due to them probably spying on him. Kyuzo sighed heavily with his eyes closed as he tried to focus on the things at hand which of course was hard when a phone was ringing non-stop. Shifting his left hand now into his hair did he lean his head back with a unknown expression over his features now. He may as well not care.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:56 am

Viola silently finished her meal while drinking the water, and glanced up only when she heard the phone hit the table. She scowled slightly when Kyuzo spoke to himself. She bit her lip slightly as she thought to herself. Should she intervene, or should she stay out of it? She didn't really want to offend this man. She sighed after she finally made up her mind and looked up at Kyuzo, "Excuse me for intruding...but what might the problem be? Perhaps I can help." She sounded as polite as possible, but her face looked about as apathetic as it had been before, the stony features setting on her face in almost the same exact position as earlier. Certainly she might cheer up...Maybe if Kyuzo would allow her to help she'd get to hit something...and she did quite enjoy that most of the time. She didn't take her eyes off of Kyuzo, simply watched him while waiting for an answer. She hoped that she hadn't offended him, but at the same time...Maybe if she had things would get interesting.

The woman was in the mood for some action, not that she usually got any. She thought maybe being the leader of the humans would allow for some action, but lately it had all just been boring paperwork. Heck...They didn't even get prisoners in often, not that she had much more to do with that then setting up who guarded them. There was a slight possibility of getting to interrogate them, and she got some sort of sadistic pleasure from that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:03 am

"Family issues. Nothing that you should mind yourself with. However, I am feeling a bit annoyed about it doesn't mean I care. I don't." Kyuzo said this with a twisted smile over his features, his eyes narrowed some making his pupils a sharper detail. "Help? Why of course you can. Perhaps you could make me feel better?" Kyuzo said this with his smile even more twisted with a dark feeling behind them. His pale mended hand took hold of the stool he had sat on moment ago and just picked it up and placed it over his shoulder. Viola had kept her eyes on him, which spoke of many things. One she seemed bored, and another she was just asking for it due to her look she was giving him. His mood had became sour ever since he had that chat and in a way it had not left. Kyuzo looked entirely like a different character, the harmless aura left him and now a new aura had replaced itself around him. "I feel the need to take out my rage. Would you perhaps help with that?"

Kyuzo simply remained standing where he was, the stool over his shoulder remainded where it was with a faint bent leg which was a indication that he had used the same stool to hit the fool twice before sending him on his merry way. Kyuzo felt the pain in his wounded hand which in turn excited him beyond belief, it was like he couldn't get rid of the feeling and now he wanted it to explode.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:11 am

Viola slowly arched an eyebrow when Kyuzo picked the stool up and sat it across his shoulder. Interesting...Things just got very very interesting. She slowly stood up from where she sat, "Are you asking me for a fight...?" She moved away from the bar slightly and picked Ariella up off the floor, slinging the crocodile off the floor before walking to move her more off to the side and into safety, almost looking like she might be leaving, before returning to where she had been standing before, languidly bending over. As she bent, she slipped her hands into her boots, one in each, and pulled out to long daggers, slowly holding them up as she straightened up and pouted some, "I wouldn't want to hurt you..." Her pout slowly twisted its way into a smirk.

The human stared at Kyuzo, watching him for some sign of confirmation. She held her daggers in such a way that showed him that she was leaving the option of her using them up to him or not.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:19 am

Kyuzo made a face that was clear to a predator locking onto its prey, skillfully he jumped over the bar and simply tapped the stool on his shoulder a few good times. "Perhaps." Golden hues became darker in color which helped his pupils stand out, they looked almost slitted as his smile turned in a dark grin which fitted his expression. "Hurt me. I need more scars." Kyuzo shifted his head to the side in a manner of complete stalking, the steps he took were almost muted due to his actions being slow if not sluggish. He of course needed to say something, it was weird after meeting someone for the first time he had to admit. It was a new feeling and his mind seemed to snap which he was unaware of. "Let me add this. I do not know why, but I feel like I gotta hurt you. I just met you and I have a feeling that I must...do something horrible."

Kyuzo didn't know who she was or what she was but his mind wouldn't allow him to do what he wanted, much like how it always did everything without much of his say so do to him not caring. After a moment did he grip the stools leg hard enough to cause his mended hand to bleed again. "It is like I have waited for this moment!" Kyuzo swiftly decided to chuck the stool toward her way hard and after it left his hand did he laugh in a low manner.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 10:09 am

Viola stuck the tip of her tongue out between her lips so that she could run it along the upper lip, a grin spreading across her face at what Kyuzo said about hurting him. "Oh, I see...You like it rough." She readjusted the long daggers in her hands to more of a fighting position, and took on an athletic stance. She listened to what Kyuzo had to say, "Oh my...So much foreplay. I kinda like it. Keep talking dirty to me." She paused after saying that for a moment and added, "Maybe when we're done, I'll let you in on a little secret...Like why you feel that way." She had a somewhat smug look on her face as she spoke.

Surely Viola hadn't been expecting the stool to come flying at her in such a way, but she had been in an athletic stance and on guard, so she quickly dove out of the way, rolling and springing back up into a standing position, "That's quite an arm you've got there. Have you been practicing?" She quickly adjusted the daggers into her hand and changed her footing as she took the offensive position and quickly ran at Kyuzo, skillfully striking out with the daggers at his abdomen, having crossed the blades and moved them outward away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 7:16 pm

Kyuzo's eyes became bright for he expected as such a simple attack to be blocked or avoided, he was pretty much testing her and as she ran at him did he grab another chair nearby him and placed it infront of his abdomen in hopes of blocking the attack before it made contact with the skin not that he cared. Golden hues became a sharp narrowed position as red appeared on the side of his abdomen and he glared sharply as he now tossed the chair to the side and did a swift punch toward her stomach while the other made a swift grab toward her arm closest to him. Kyuzo didn't care if he would bleed to death, he would simply keep fighting until the bitter end of death not that he feared death much. To him, death was another way of bringing back something. Perhaps he would return and cause harm to those who wished to hurt him in the long run way back into his past. "Practicing? I think not."

Kyuzo smiled largely as he did these two actions and in hopes of causing her a bit of harm much like how she had done him. Sure, the pain was dull much like his emotions but it was enough to keep him going and the way his brain worked made the feelings intense. It was like it awakened a dark hole within himself and all that he wanted to do now was cause harm to someone including himself. Both ways you look at it, Kyuzo was going to win either way both in pain to himself and to another person which was Viola.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:58 pm

Viola's eyes narrowed down on Kyuzo and quickly pulled the arm he was grabbing for away, moving the other one to slice at his hand with the dagger. She doubled over just slightly when Kyuzo's fist hit her stomach. She didn't let it phase her too much though, instead she growled slightly and let it fuel her rage. She lifted one of her legs to kick Kyuzo in the side, hoping that it was the one that she had managed to cut earlier. She didn't exactly know which one it was since she didn't have time to check. "This is going to be fun...You're quite skilled compared to the other men that I've gone up against."

While Viola figured that this was Kyuzo's way of blowing off steam, she herself was simply in it for the fun. She loved a good fight, and that's all that mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:11 pm

Kyuzo's expression became as hard as a stone when she began shifting herself away from his hand, however the blow in the stomach made a perfect hit though when she sliced at his hand did blood flow out of his other hand. Seeing her go for his wounded side did he shove his mended hand in the way hand of her kick. "Trust me. I am the owner of this bar and Kendo." Kyuzo smirked coyly but it left his face as he decided to shift his bleeding hand to take a form of a side way jab and went for her side with a hard kind of impact. Due to her hitting his side and cutting it, he may as well try to leave a bruise there to get some kind of revenge. Speaking of which, his side was still bleeding and it could be seen on his clear white shirt not that he cared. Kyuzo had plenty of shirts and one being ruined won't hinder him much. Glaring lightly however, did that dull feeling return from his mended hand. This pain was making him fuzzy, a kind of fuzzy one would get from drinking to much.

Within his head did it buzz in a weird way, this kept him alert and focused. Kyuzo couldn't help but enjoy this thrill, it was making him pant and at the same time his body shook with excitement. Whoever she was, she was skilled but he didn't care much for that. This fight was fun, it was making him forget his anger and frustration that he would of taken it out on himself. Kyuzo's pupils still remained sharp in detail after doing his earlier actions.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:20 pm

(I apologize that my posts are getting shorter, but I'm trying to leave moves open :). )

A delighted smirk slowly made its way across Viola's lips. She could smell the blood, and that made her mentally leap with joy. Sure, she was a human, but even a human can smell the scent of blood this thick. "I understand that...but I've gone against trained guards...beat one to death, actually." She gave a cold laugh. She felt Kyuzo's hand smash into her side and grunted slightly. It was a good impact, and it had rattled her slightly. She dropped to the ground, but when she hit she kicked her leg out, sweeping it in an attempt to bring Kyuzo down to the floor with her. She blinked the slight blurriness away from her eyes before moving to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:29 pm

(You are fine! I'm trying to keep it open too. XD My mind is going wild.)

Kyuzo lightly narrowed his eyes to what she had said and he kind of frowned some what in a weird way, blood from his new wound bled while his mended one began to bleed again. "I love the fact that you freely tell me this. Death is a gateway to a brand new beginning. I believe this of course." A faintly shrug erupted from his shoulders and then his eyes glew in a sinister way to the hit that she had gotten from his hand, however he lightly gasped falling to the floor when he was knocked over. Kyuzo sat there on the ground for a second and he began to laugh with his eyes closed. "Interesting!" Kyuzo sharply stopped his laughter and got up with his right hand on his knee, finally standing did he hold his side which was bleeding. The pain was making him happy, this happiness was then shifting into a weird feeling of being drunk or perhaps to much blood was loss? He did not know, all that he did know was that he liked this feeling.

"One who is reborn can make almost anything. Life is looked on so poorly it makes me well disappointed." Kyuzo removed his hand and waved his hand of the blood which settled there. Glancing to the side did he look toward her with a weird smirk like frown. "Still want to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 9:27 am

(I love that I found someone who actually knows how to RP a fight! Most people are like "He punched her in the face" not, "he aimed for the face" or "Tried to punch her in the face".)

Viola shrugged her shoulders, "I believe in a sort of open relationship." She gave him a playful wink, her voice having held a playful tease to it. She was in quite a good mood since the fight had started. Her apathy and the dullness in her eyes had disappeared and was replaced with a slight spark of life. She stood there as she waited for Kyuzo to stand. She wouldn't play dirty and make hits at him while he was struggling up. Sure, if both of them were on the floor  and he was making them back, that'd be fine. She'd also have reached out to help him up, but she'd simply learned by watching people that it was a bad idea to do so, because every time she'd seen someone do it, they were pulled down.

She watched Kyuzo shake the blood from his hand and looked up to his face as he questioned her about continuing. She shrugged her shoulders after a minute and stated, "If you're well enough to continue." She hadn't really responded to his other statement, mostly because she wasn't entirely sure how to. Was there really anything that could be said to that? Well...Maybe if she were a more philosophical person.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 9:32 pm

(Yosh! XD I got a compliment! Arigatou Viola-chan! )

Kyuzo's expression turned into a bored expression though he smiled as harmless as a child looking to their parent. The gestures she was giving him didn't really faze him much though he felt a tad bit better, glancing to his phone from earlier did he notice it vibrate due to it ringing again and he frowned making his eyes a brighter looking gold. "One believes in what they want while the other votes and hopes to obtain something." Kyuzo shrugged shamelessly with his eyes closed and a frown over his features now. This was when he glanced down to himself and noticed the damage that he had gotten from their fight and he scoffed with his head clicking to the side. Bleeding wasn't a big deal and neither was blood, the amount lost would return but in a slow manner. Kyuzo placed his blood covered hand onto his forehead and was unaware of the faint sign of blood being left on his forehead which then caused his bangs to stick to his forehead.

Kyuzo lightly looked to Viola and then shifted his head down toward her feet, he didn't need help but was somewhat glad that she offered to help him. A nod was the kind of gesture that he gave her in return to her kind gesture. She was indeed a strong opponent, a kind that should be respected of course his mind was thinking on other things. "How are you feeling? Still bored?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 8:19 pm

Viola gave a light sigh when she saw that Kyuzo left blood across his forehead. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and walked forward to the man in front of her, "Hold still." She reached the handkerchief out and wiped the blood from his forehead. "There we go." She took a couple of steps back and looked Kyuzo up and down, her eyes settling on the wound she had left him. She moved her daggers now, putting them away as she looked back up to Kyuzo's face. "Now then...Would you like me to actually help you with your problem now that you've calmed down...?" Her voice was calmer than it had been before, and held some emotion to it. To her, a fight put two people closer, and into a more intimate relationship. Not anything sexual of course, but it made her feel better about people that could stand their own against her.

She tilted her head slightly at Kyuzo's question "Well...You got me back pretty good with that hit to the side, but I'm feeling alright. Definitely not bored anymore. Thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: