Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 8:19 pm

Viola gave a light sigh when she saw that Kyuzo left blood across his forehead. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and walked forward to the man in front of her, "Hold still." She reached the handkerchief out and wiped the blood from his forehead. "There we go." She took a couple of steps back and looked Kyuzo up and down, her eyes settling on the wound she had left him. She moved her daggers now, putting them away as she looked back up to Kyuzo's face. "Now then...Would you like me to actually help you with your problem now that you've calmed down...?" Her voice was calmer than it had been before, and held some emotion to it. To her, a fight put two people closer, and into a more intimate relationship. Not anything sexual of course, but it made her feel better about people that could stand their own against her.

She tilted her head slightly at Kyuzo's question "Well...You got me back pretty good with that hit to the side, but I'm feeling alright. Definitely not bored anymore. Thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 8:57 pm

Kyuzo's eyes snapped in a quick blink due to her wiping something off of his forehead and he smirked with his golden hues shifted to the floor. "Arigatou." It was common sense to thank a person for doing something so nice or helpful, of course to him such actions made him feel weird and it made his head hurt some. Kyuzo's expression remained the same from when he spoke his thanks but then it turned serious. "Family matters it what the problem is. They disowned me for many reasons and now they want me to help with their problem of losing money. I care not for them, I hope they lose everything." Kyuzo blinked and he smiled with his eyes closed. "Besides, they took from me and I guess this is karma." A kind simple expression but a horrible anger hidden behind it. Kyuzo wanted them to lose it all, and he wanted to finish them off and laugh at their dead bodies. Such a dark thought to him was actually a good day for him as well.

Kyuzo lifted his bleeding mended hand to her and her thanks. "Thanks are not in order. However, if you insist to give me thanks then I will take it." His expression became blank until he looked to his phone which finally stopped its ringing and he kept his hues on it for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 5:38 pm

(Sorry that I'm getting slow, I'm trying to get ready to go away.)

"Yeah, no problem." Her voice was somewhat quiet as she tucked the handkerchief back into the pocket she had originally pulled it from. She arched an eyebrow at what Kyuzo said, "Ah, family...Well...If they keep bothering you, just threaten to send me." Of course she was teasing, but if he really felt it would be good to send her to deal with them, then she would. She was generally good with families, and if she couldn't reason with them, there's always scaring them. Fear could make people do many things, and she was pretty good at using that to her advantage.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I was simply polite. Do with my words what you will." Her voice held no disrespect for the man, nor did they hold any disdain. She was simply stating something, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 10:42 pm

(You are fine, Viola-chan! Take all the time you need!)

Kyuzo lightly smirked with his head turning away, now that the fight was over perhaps he could mend his wounds. Then again, why bother? Kyuzo simply walked to the back of the counter and began looking for things to mend his wounds with. Narrowing his golden hues however did he stand back up with a first aid kit in hand. "Hmph, sounds tempting." Kyuzo's tone took a low turn from its normal light tone, it almost sounded seductive just a hint of something else behind it. Rather, it was unaware if he caught sound of his own voice as he searches through the first aid kit for something to use. Mainly, he was focused on his side than his hands at this point. Though, he didn't care if he lost to much blood for if anything it would rebuild. "Hai, I will." Kyuzo glanced up to her for a moment and then he began on placing bandages there on his side wrapping it around his body and back around.

It was wonderful really, now he has more scars to look at and smirk too. Kyuzo looked to these scars as a good thing, a sign for him to get stronger with each new scar added. Golden hues closed as he tightly bounded his waist a good few more times before stopping and placing a pin there to keep it in place. Both of his hands were some what red, not that he saw it as a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:33 am

(I apologize about the really long wait.)

Viola's eyebrow slowly arched at the tone of Kyuzo's voice. She didn't think she'd heard him talk like that since she'd been there. Certainly she had...but that was just because they were fighting. She often got like that when she fought, generally not serious unless something she truly loves is threatened. Otherwise, it's all mostly sexual innuendos and slurs during the fight. She got a slight grin on her mouth at Kyuzo's words, and she turned away, walking over to Ariella. She came to a stop when she reached her croc, "Well...This has been fun and all...but I've got important business to attend to." She turned and started for the door before coming to a halt and looking over her shoulder at Kyuzo a moment before turning to face him. "You know what...You were a great opponent...So how about that secret I mentioned earlier?" A sly smirk crossed over her lips as she stared at Kyuzo, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 6:32 pm

(Oi! You are alright, Viola-chan!)

Kyuzo seemed to be focused on one thing and that was how he was going to deal with his wounds and not only that but his curse of a family. Interestingly to him, Kyuzo never once thought that his family would cause such a fuss over money and when he thought about it did he smirk or mentally laugh at them. After a moment of debating on what he should do did he glance up to Viola who seemed to be leaving now and the only thing that came from him was a simple nod and a small if not lifeless wave with two fingers lightly up. "Sayanora." However, he did catch on to her suddenly speaking again about that secret and he could not help but stop what he was doing as he stared at her now with a dull gold colored orbs. Kyuzo simply did smirk of course as he placed his hands on his hips and tilted his head to the side as if now suddenly forgetting that she was leaving. "Oh? Hm, well if you wish to share it. Please do."

Kyuzo simply looked to her with his expression open and his eyes putting on a new if not different look of feeling. It was hard to tell if he was amused or innocent since he kind of liked doing that alot. Making those think he is weak or useless only then to back stab them and take over them and their pride that they displayed. That was how Kyuzo did things now, he was not going to be the one controlled anymore. If anything he was going to control others.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 4:26 pm

Viola turned to move over to the door, just to turn back around to face Kyuzo once more. She leaned back against the door and watched him for a minute after having glanced down to make sure that Ariella was still at her feet. "Well...I'm not really like you guys. I'm a human. And the leader of the humans, to be exact." She gave a light wink to Kyuzo before lifting her finger to her lips, "This is between you and me, though. I figured maybe I should start getting acquainted with some of you races around here." She crossed her arms over her chest for a minute. She knew how to deal with the look on Kyuzo's face. After having fought him like she just had, she knew that he wasn't innocent. She also knew that he wasn't necessarily to be trusted. It's not like she particularly cared if people knew who she was. She had underlings to take care of reconnaissance and such things. Actually...She felt that it was time for people to realize that there actually was somewhat of a threat. And that's why she left the compound and ended up here. The fight was just good for a display of her strength.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 5:15 pm

Kyuzo's expression remained the same when she spoke of her secret, this expression was open for the longest time and then glancing to the side did he smirk with his eyes narrowed. A look of utter blankness came in though he was smirking. It didn't really mean anything to him since he actually did not care what his body did, if anything his mind was the real master mind behind everything and that he himself was just a pawn. Kind of ironic really? His family used people while he himself use himself. Kyuzo's expression became quite a serious one. "Is this suppose to scare me?" Kyuzo placed his hands up in a open like shrug with his eyes closed and a happy go lucky face upon his pale creamed features. "Your secret does little for me~ However, you say you are the leader of the humans. Heh. I suppose it isn't any surprise to you considering that I am the leader of the races?" Kyuzo's features turned into a stone as he glared with his hands now at his sides.

Golden hues became sharper in detail, rather they held a odd feeling behind them besides their normal tone. "We just fought for fun. When you think about it, it was not really a fight. More like a clue onto what will happen next between us. I fear little of what happens to me." Kyuzo's glare left his face as he looked to the side, a sour expression took place over his features. "You told me your secret, that is mine. I payed the debt."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 11:14 pm

Viola slightly arched an eyebrow, though she didn't look surprised at all. Actually, a small smile slid onto her face as she said in a light tone, "Not scare you, no. It's more of an introduction, I'd say." The smile faded from her face as she added in a more serious tone, "If I was meaning to scare you...This visit wouldn't have been nearly as friendly." Her face looked far more serious than it had in the previous moments, no more amusement showing on her face, all of it now more business like. "Think of this more like the new neighbor dropping in to say 'hello'. Now we've met...and there's no reason for these silly formalities." She didn't even adjust her stance in these new exchange of words that she was sharing with Kyuzo. She simply came across as professional.

She listened as Kyuzo spoke and nodded her head once, "You're right. That wasn't a fight. I don't think either of us were actually fighting to our actual capability." She shrugged her shoulders at what Kyuzo said about not caring what happened to himself. "That makes two of us." She turned on her heel and shot a look to the crocodile at her feet and opened the door, glancing over her shoulder to speak, "Now then...You know how to get a hold of me if you need me. And I'm quite sure that we'll be meeting each other again." She looked forward once more and walked through the door, allowing it to shut gently behind Ariella.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2013, 10:15 pm

Kyuzo simply watched her leave with a weird expression over his features, it appeared that he was scowling but at the same time it looked to be that he was actually thinking about the idea. They exchanged words quite quickly and not only that but blows, they were both leaders and both had a different look on things. Kyuzo actually didn't know what to think but think it as a game, both players have met on opposite sides and now time would surely fate them later to meet again. Excitement  welled up into his being, a cold smirk then played itself upon his pale lips. How would things turn out, that was a question that he was unsure of but at the same time he looked forward to it. Kyuzo simply stood there alone in his bar with his eyes looking to the side with a smirk upon his features. In a matter of seconds did his lips curve futher up into a smile and all he could do was lightly laugh with his eyes closed. A innocent face covered up the dark feelings within him. Kyuzo wondered how the cards would change, it didn't matter to him actually for he would have fun no matter what. Viola was right, they would most likely meet eachother again and when they do will he show her a side that he had never shown anyone before. It was quite easy to read but he disliked humans, he liked his life just the way it was and now humans were coming and going doing as they pleased. How he disliked that but still found it interesting. Kyuzo simply waited a moment in his bar, it seemed like forever but when the sky darkened and the air became chill did he decide to leave from his bar for today. Locking the door did he leave with a very much entertained look over his features.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2014, 8:07 pm

Well, this was highly inappropriate. But there wasn't much that the raven could say to save his hide after just blatantly unlocking the door to the Kendo Bar. Well, it wasn't his fault, Kyuzo should have made it harder to unlock though again, the raven was at a bit of an advantage with several lock picks... Oh well, either way, the dimwit should have been more cautious. He slipped inside, sliding the door closed behind him and locking it once again before wandering through the dark space. It was after hours and even still, after ANY time that anybody would appear. By the shadows watch, it was a couple of hours after midnight. he wandered around inside, looking at the bar curiously. 
"Hm... He renovated some things.."

Kyuzo-kun. He sighed lightly. Not much he could have done about being absent for what felt like the longest of times. He looked towards the alcohol and sat on the stool, observing the new selections. Interesting.. Though he grew tired quickly and pulled away from the bar and instead walked into the practice gym for kendo and looked around here as well. He spotted some new equipment and briefly wondered if it would be safe to practice such a sport while drinking.

A couple of hours later, it no longer mattered as he took off his jacket, wearing his usual dark t-shirt and jeans though his face was flushed with the effects of alcohol and holding the bamboo blade in his hand, practicing his stance and his swing against a poor, defenseless hay dummy. The third of which that suffered his blows and did not stand a chance in surviving like the first two. Oh well, he'd fix 'em up later before the bar opened.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2014, 6:19 pm

The night was cool and chilly much like Kyuzo's humor, it had been a while since he last checked up on his inventory on his bar. Quite a small distance away did Kyuzo walk up and as he came around the corner he noticed that his phone had shook in a violent way and he knew who it was. The family which Kyuzo use to be in was in a tight situation and they have been calling him like crazy the past few days. Kyuzo was not going to help them, let them deal with the mess they had made. The bar should be closed which he was certain that it was which was why he made no hurry to unlock the door. The owner of the bar had a rather blank look on his face and as he opened the door did he hear a noise of something being hit. Kyuzo blankly blinked and as he walked in further did he notice Mori which made him stop and stare rather surprised.

The eyes which belonged to Kyuzo seemed to blink rapidly before his body shook in a odd manner which was why his arms came up and he grasped his white long sleeve silk shirt. The slacks of black that he wore seemed to cover his feet entirely and the tips of his black shoes were the only thing to be noticed. Kyuzo tried to keep calm though his heart had beated faster than anything on the planet. Mori was someone who he cherished with his life, and just seeing him in here at such a late hour had made his heart skip a beat. If that was possible anyway. Kyuzo then took note that Mori looked funny which was why he mentally sighed and acted all cool and mature though his body craved the touch from Mori. "Mori-kun, why are you here so late in the night?". Kyuzo calmly leaned against the doorway which led into the Kendo section of his bar as his eyes were glued to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2014, 2:44 am

He corrected his slender pale fingers on the handle of the bamboo blade and corrected his feet, standing his ground in front of the dummy but in his mind, it was an enemy and he watched it but also watched himself from an outside perspective to survey what little things that he could be doing wrong. Mori was quite particular about things like that. His eyes narrowed just a bit, black as the night sky and reflected the light and image he saw as if with a mirror. His body swayed backwards then forwards but by then, his feet had begun to move and he raised the blade as he approached the target at a speed that had him at the target in milliseconds and he struck the arm of the dummy, knocking it off with a spray of hay and a narrow miss to the forehead as it was flung past his head and towards the ground. The raven blinked and he looked over his shoulder, relaxing from his original stance and frowning. Maybe he should have gone out some of the more difficult dummies but he was afraid that the ones that were made of wood would end up breaking the blade instead of the dummies and the dummies were a lot easier to fix than the blade..

He flings the sword over his shoulders and grabs the other side with his hand, basically holding the bamboo across the back of his neck and cocked his head at the sound of the other's rustling and knew that he was caught even before Kyuzo had taken a step inside of his own bar. He relaxed, thinking that that would be far better than to have a burglar sneak up on him and he turned at the sound of the male's voice and couldn't help but give the male his signature quirky smirk. 

"Kyuzo-kun. You're looking good. But isn't it a little late for you to be running around? The shop doesn't open up for hours.."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2014, 5:12 pm

Kyuzo continued to watch Mori as if he could not pull them away from the neko who he had grown so attached too. Usually if you love something you let it go, much like every other person would say in situations such as these but that was not Kyuzo. The man who owned the bar and worked his fingers until they bled was a man who was selfish and very much keen on keeping things that mean a whole lot to him. Mori continued to do swings and that only made Kyuzo a bit more restless for his body shook and shivered for reasons quite understandable in the adults mind. The hues of Kyuzo finally closed and they much did not want to close for they wanted to watch him longer. Kyuzo finally heard Mori respond to his question and it only seemed to make him smirk with his eyes looking to the side as if rather flustered about finally being seen by Mori.

"I know. Doing a random check on inventory." his response was rather blunt and trustworthy. Kyuzo would never lie to Mori for that was bad for his entire being. Perhaps he was going on and on about not real things and usually he could care less about items or people but when someone comes along in which he wants to keep does this change to someone who is very much scared of losing one thing that gave his life very much meaning. "Mori-kun, I... Do you wish to snack on something?" Kyuzo said this while looking to Mori and it was obvious he was about to say something rather emotional but he changed it with simply asking Mori if he wished for a snack. Kyuzo should probably share his feelings again but knew that he did not want to scare Mori away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2014, 7:27 pm

How long had it been since he had been skulking around this territory? Amusing that he would call it as such for it was his home and would always been considered his home but it felt foreign to him now, perhaps it was just because he had been away so long, as if on vacation but then doesn't that mean he would have been able to feel welcome here? Perhaps Mori was just over thinking things as he usually was? Yes, perhaps. Because even now as he stood among the building that he had snuck into, he was beginning to feel at ease or maybe it was because of Kyuzo's presence which did have quite the calming effect on him. Now that he was here, he was able to breathe a little and smile despite the circumstances. 
Although as he watched him, he believed that Kyuzo might not feel the same way, the way he positioned himself as though at ease but his crossed arms that made it look like he was hugging himself for the sake of holding himself together and he closed his eyes as if he could not bear to see what was in front of him. Was Mori away for so long as to prolong a change or was it just that the male was tired at this time?

As Kyuzo spoke, rather casually he did not fail to notice, he eyed him from head to toe, trying to spot any differences but the same smooth pale hair was the same. His features though fraught with worry or stress had given way to smoothing out much to the male's relief and though slim and lean, he was not without a bit of muscle and appeared to be eating well. Something in the raven's eyes softened a bit before he grinned his childish grin at the male. "Yeah, something to eat sounds pretty good!" He chuckled, switching his weight from his right foot to his left. "So, watcha gonna Kyuzo-kun? Won't you make it a surprise~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2014, 7:45 pm

Kyuzo eyes softened in texture to finally see and hear Mori's face again and he could not help but move away from where he was and walked up to the person who he cared very much for. "I will surprise you if you wish." his tone was rather light with a hint of cheerfulness and that was strange since Kyuzo was anything but cheerful. Kyuzo couldn't help but look to Mori's smile and his eyes closed and he hummed in a way which made him look at ease and if not more at ease with his surroundings. Mori did things to him that he could not understand but at the same time he wanted to feel these emotions since he knew it was from Mori.

After a moment or so did he simply touch Mori's face with the back of his hand and his expression was completely flawless for it showed how much he cared for the neko. Mori was his first friend and it only seemed to bring him closer to Mori and as time went by did he come to seek out Mori and his touch. The actions that Mori does, the time that they spent together, everything that he had done with Mori only seemed to make him feel more fulfilled. Kyuzo did not see Mori as a friend anymore but a person who he could not live without, with that kind of emotion in mind did it seem to do things to Kyuzo. Sure, his mind kept on buzzing but it was limited with Mori around. Without Mori would it be like setting off a time bomb for Kyuzo would just at random snap in a blazing anger toward everything. Kyuzo liked to snap at people but at the same time he needed to keep his head in the game. "Would you like to come and watch me make your food or do you mind waiting?" some where deep down Kyuzo wanted to do something with Mori and it did not include food in that equation. By simply spending time with Mori will that make him feel better, it was like he was lost without Mori. If anything were to ever happen to Mori, Kyuzo would do some serious damage to whoever hurt Mori and that showed that he adored the neko more than his own life.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 2:29 am

"Mhmm~! That sounds like it would be great!"
He said with a grin, tilting his head to the other side. It's been such a long time since he's had Kyuzo's food that he felt like his stomach would shrivel up into a useless ball of nothingness if he were to wait for much longer. He remembered that he only had asked for simple dishes for the male to make and hoped he would do something special this time around, though he did ask for a surprise but what could he say? He was a bit spoiled, especially when it came to Kyuzo. Mori blinked as he saw that the male had removed himself form his post and came to wander over to where he was at, filling in the gap that had separated him and he stared up curiously to the pale haired man, right into his golden eyes that he always found so perplexing because while he knew Kyuzo for the longest of times, he could never ever really figure out what was going on behind those eyes and in that head of his. Kyuzo's hand brushed against his cheek, seemingly tracing alone the sides of his face and he found himself transfixed.

It was only when the other spoke up again about going into the kitchen to watch him cook or stay behind and do what he wanted was when he was able to break out of his little zone out and he perked up again immediately, nodding. "Yeah, I think I'll join you in the kitchen! I always liked watching you." He smiles, taking a moment to lean into Kyuzo's hand before pulling away to go put away the sword and clean up around the place. "Ah, I'll fix this up a bit before I go so why don't you go on ahead?" Mori said, pointing to the dummies as he went to dig around in his bag for things he'll need to do as such.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 8:03 pm

Kyuzo's expression changed again to a one which was full of content to everything that was said and done, the eyes of amber became a lighter gold to Mori leaning into his touch. Nodding in agreement to what Mori had said did he smile with his eyes closed as he chuckled "Alright Koibito.", the term that he had used was one full of love and a name which fit well with a person who was cherished. Kyuzo would surely surprise Mori only cause he wanted him to always be happy and what made his heart skip a beat was when Mori was always in a playful mood. Softly he turned around and made way to the bar where he opened the bar door and kept it open just for Mori to walk through and enter the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen did the owner of the bar simply reach up and took a apron and placed it around himself. Kyuzo then closed his eyes as he placed his hair up in a lose pony tail, the white locks were then pinned up to keep from going in his face some. Skillfully did he cook and his eyes watched every moment with ease and enjoyment, the rice was coming along nicely much like everything else. Kyuzo loved to cook for someone who he loved more than life, and as the many books say 'True love comes to those who wait.', the thought behind it only seemed to make him smirk as he began placing the food on a plate and his expression was quite close to perfection for there was no sign of anger or frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: