Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 9:27 pm

Mori smirked and took his place across from Kyuzo, holding the wooden sword with only one hand for now which was his dominant hand, his right. He slightly pouted at the word chores and it only deepened as he heard the time length. The neko twitched his ears slightly, wondering what he should ask of Kyuzo to do if he won. He could clean his own place, do his own chores. What would use for Kyuzo to do them for him if Mori instinctually did them himself. He cooked for himself which surprised many people and he liked keeping his place clean and tidy. The neko shrugged his shoulders and smirked, changing his posture as he held the wooden sword with both hands in front of him.
"What have you to offer? You can surprise me at the end."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 9:32 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes for a second as he let a chuckle grace through his lips before opening his eyes and taking a step forward but he did nod. "I will try and surprise you, Mori-san." Though it was quitting time, it could not hurt to get a little exercise done for it was good for both the body and mind of a person's growing mind. Kyuzo took the first swing at Mori going to right hand side this time letting both of his hands to direct the attack. His gray eyes focused forward but he didn't let that stop him, Kyuzo was surely going to enjoy this little exercise session.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 9:46 pm

Mori smiled innoccently, letting out a small amused chuckle of his own before detecting Kyuzo's movement and attempt to attack from Mori's right side. The neko perked his ears and wondered if he should go easy or not, he likd a good challenge and he believed that Kyuzo would be able to deliver one. Mori decided to not knock off Kyuzo's attempt and instead met it head on with using both hands to flip the sword and take the blow for him, his other side was open but a swing and he pushed Kyuzo away from him, wanting to keep him at a bit of a distance to tease the adult.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 12:43 am

Kyuzo was pushed back which made him smirk and he ran back toward Mori again and this time he placed his katana against Mori's again. While doing so did his bangs move a little bit to his movements along with his long hair which faintly to lightly followed after him. Kyuzo this time tried to push Mori back much like how he had come to do him from earlier. Hearing Mori's light laughter made Kyuzo feel pretty good about himself and that made him chuckle faintly himself. Kyuzo had come to wonder what he would have to offer Mori then again the match wasn't over and chances are either one of them could win.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 6:57 pm

Mori tensed and stood his ground as he saw Kyuzo come back to him and clash once more in another attempt to push him back. The neko was light and nimble but he would not allow to meet up with him and instead tilted his wooden sword once again and stepped to the side, pushing forward once again and easily sliding past Kyuzo, keeping his sword against his so he wouldn't be able to try and sneak attacks. Mori spun around quickly, holding the katana in front of him again like before with a grin on his face.
"Nice try, Kyuzo~kun."
The neko slashed the katana in the air once as if testing it though he was rather playing with his friend and messing around rather than taking this fight and the bet seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 7:20 pm

Kyuzo made a slight face of interest but he took a step back only then to pat his katana against Mori's sense he did spin around rather quickly and he had a small idea that he was playing and or teasing. After the pat though he did get up fully pushing his end of the katana handle into Mori's pushing it upward, Kyuzo after all allowed his body to press against Mori's smaller frame. Kyuzo then pushed Mori a little bit back and afterward did he take another step back. "Like wise, Mori-san." Kyuzo's tone of voice was faintly amused a bit on the interested side as he placed his katana upward using both hands to hold the wooden weapon making sure it is infront of his body and not in his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 7:34 pm

Mori smirked slightly as Kyuzo had lightly tapped the katanas together but gasped as he was pushed into having his sword forced upward. He flicked his ears at Kyuzo came close and couldn't help but laugh in dismay as he realized that Kyuzo seemed to be having alot of fun with this. Perhaps too much fun with this. Mori, the most likely to rain on his parade raised an eyebrow.
"Was this fight just an excuse to get close to me, Kyuzo~kun?"
He laughed but it was cut short as he backed away once more and circled around the Eternal, swinging it once before slashing at the air then running behind Kyuzo and slashing once again, the katana horizontal and nearly parrallel with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 7:41 pm

Kyuzo blinked and took the impact of the attack by using his own katana and his eyes twitched lightly due to the impact. Hearing Mori laugh however did bring a smile on his face, Kyuzo honestly just did that to catch Mori off guard and it sort of worked. "Do I look like the kind of person who would do such a thing, Mori-san?" Kyuzo took his sword down faintly and he couldn't help but close his gray colored eyes as he let out a rather amused chuckle. Then again this laughter ended as quickly as it started, Kyuzo just did the close contact for fun and it obviously worked in the cases of being fun. Would he do this with another person, Kyuzo could probably due that to another person then again who knew but himself and his attitude. Kyuzo was a little impressed though by Mori's skill and he placed his katana toward Mori slinging his wooden weapon side ways on Mori's right then changed the motion of action this time changing right to left. Kyuzo was testing Mori as well as he was having fun with practicing with him.

(Sayanora for a bit or whatever. I have to go now. Gomen and chat to you sometime, probably tomorrow? XD lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 7:59 pm

Mori laughed and shook his head though that wasn't his answer to Kyuzo's question. In fact, to tease him a little bit he grinned a certain grin that told Kyuzo exactly what he thought and that was that he had fully expected that of him even if it was a tad bit suggestive. The neko noticed the further attacks and used both hands to deflect the right onc oming assault then with his left parralleled the wooden sword again and struck of the left hand attack before taking a few steps back as he clutched the sword with both hands again in a prepared but loose grasp. Mori kept the sword in front of him as he tail waved to the side, preparing for another attack.
"Well, just a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 7:46 pm

Kyuzo chuckled and after he chuckled he couldn't help but sigh and look down placing his wooden weapon down off of his body a few inches. Something about what Mori had come to say made Kyuzo seem a little regretful but he shook that off. Kyuzo's gray hues closed as he took a step forward and brung his wooden katana up in a upward position, though his actions were a little slower they had all the full intent to make it look real since he had come to open his eyes right then and there when his hands lowered his katana coming in for a close range sort of attack. Kyuzo had come to not say anything though after bringing it down did he smirk faintly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

Mori flicked his ears backward into his hair as he noted the man's chuckle and strange look that had come over his face. The neko couldn't figure out what it was but he didn't fret on it for long as he noticed that Kyuzow as fixing to attack once again. Mori smirked and brought the wooden katana he held in his hands down from the ground and swung it upward in a graceful yet powerful arch up to meet with Kyuzo's with a loud thunderous Crack as they connected.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:18 pm

Kyuzo felt the impact and it made his eyes twitch due to it and he couldn't help himself as he nudged his feet closer to Mori's in attempt to trip him. This was something that he wanted to try to do, Kyuzo was always interested in trying something new and he wondered about what would Mori come to think of such a motion. Kyuzo had always come to do different things for if he did the same thing more times than once then chances are Mori will come to become bored if he did the same thing. That small thought did bring a smirk on the adults face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:32 pm

Mori smirked further, obviously gloating in some form or another as he watched Kyuzo's reaction. Though his eyes may have been on Kyuzo's face, he did not miss Kyuzo's attempt to trip him. He was completly if not all aware of the futile move. The neko used one foot to teasingly knockKyuzo's foot away ina return trick to trip the adult before pushing back on the swords. The neko narrowed his eyes slightly as the swirk became devious, furthering his teasing from earlier as he pressed harder with his katana.
"What? Not going to take advantage of the moment and get close to me again, Kyuzo~kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:40 pm

Kyuzo wobbled a bit but he was able to keep his footing and so he smirked faintly as he used his right hand to keep a hold of the handle of the wooden sword and thus deflected the attack that came by Mori. Sometime after hearing Mori's response made the adult smirk and if anything he had come to use his left hand which was free and having it go around Mori's neck bringing his body closer. Kyuzo chuckled faintly to this action as he hummed sort of calmly. "Hm, maybe or maybe not. Though, I am close to you now."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:53 pm

Mori snickered quietly as he saw Kyuzo fumble for a bit but it would seem that his friend caught on quickly and was able to right himself again. Having his attack deflected once again, the neko stepped back but was pulled in again by Kyuzo making him let out a small inaudible gasp of surprise. It turned into a smallamused smirk, of course, after hearing Kyuzo's sarcastic comment. He chuckled and pushed Kyuzo back, holding up the katana in his right hand pointing it directly into his friend's face.
"Hai, it would have seemed so. You just can't resist me, neh~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:56 pm

Kyuzo made a simple amused face as he poked the top of the katana as if trying to push it a bit away from his face. "You tell me, Mori-san. After all that you have been through can I not be supportive and compassionate?" That was a simple adult answer, Kyuzo knew that though it did bring a smile on his face for he was just that largely amused. Kyuzo cared for almost everyone, one would say he was a people person but he can be a bit on the other side sometimes all depending on his mood.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 9:27 pm

Mori smiled innoccently and moved his katana away as he crossed his arms and held his free left hand to his face and faked looking calculating as he nodded. Such an adult response he would recieve thoughKyuzo was an Eternal, an old eternal though Mori would never be able to say so because he probably wouldn't be able to make it out of this dojo alive. The neko smirked.
"Ah, such a mature answer, Kyuzo-kun. Very expected of you~"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 9:36 pm

Kyuzo sort of laughed putting his katana down for the time being and he sighed with a smile now gracing his lips. "Hai, it is expected from me. Though, sometimes you can be like this too. If anything that is what makes a lot of people rather unique right?" Kyuzo tilted his head with his right hand still holding the katana while his left wrapped around his chest and he looked down making his bangs fall lightly in his face. Though, at the moment he felt his face get hot a blush was not seen. Kyuzo looked shy in appearance though it appears that he is just blank in his expression. Mori was certianly someone rather amusing while Kyuzo was just something on the different side being that of a adult.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 12:00 am

Seeing that Kyuzo had let the katana fall, Mori thought they both deserved a break after the training session they had had. The neko flicked his tail and allowed himself to relax, feeling slightly sore from not moving around in so long. The boy smiled at what Kyuzo said and nodded. Did he know that only too well. He chuckled at what the man had said about Mori being mature every now and then thought the young neko could name about five people who would beg to differ on his part.
"Hai, unique. Butnot as unique as you, Kyuzo~kun."
The neko offered his friend a kind smile, making his comment a compliment rather than a teasing jest. The wooden katana became loose inMori's grasp and he set it down on the floor so he could stretch his unused arm and leg muscles, having not used them for so long then suddenly having a mock session with Kyuzo were making his limbs sore.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 12:08 am

Kyuzo gasped lightly and he looked away sort of abruptly, now the heat in his face had increased as now he was blushing faintly underneath each of his gray hues. This was like the time they first met eachother all over again though it wasn't a bad thought, Kyuzo glanced to Mori after fixing his hold on the wooden katana putting it down for the time being. Kyuzo's expression saddened for he wondered if he should ask Mori about his thoughts on things now. Chances are they probably have come to change due to his hardships, Kyuzo looked down and yet it didn't keep the faint blush off of his face. "I suppose I should say, Arigatou. Especially, since you have come to say that Mori-san."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 3:54 pm

Mori held one arm across his chest as he stretched the muscles in his arm and his back. The neko blinked as he noticed Kyuzo look to the side, away from him in a quick manner which caught his attention making his black eyes turn to his friend curiously in an equally suspicious gaze. Mori let his arms drop and picked up the katana once he was sure he was flexible and nimble again and held the wooden katana up to his friend's neck with a small smirk with the side of it.
"Heh, reminds me of when we met. I only teased a little and you were red as a beet."
He backed up and held the point to his friend Eternal Kyuzo's neck with his tail flicking back and forth in a easy way.
"Ne~ I win~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:00 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he sighed placing his hands up as he nodded, the adult didn't feel like going on with this session not that it was a bad thing but sometimes to lose is to gain something or that is is what he believed in. Kyuzo looked to Mori and after hearing his words about when he was blushing as red as a beet due to Mori teasing him made Kyuzo scoff sort of annoyed but that was all a lie. He was feeling embarrassed, Kyuzo's facial expression showed that much for usually he can not come to lie to anyone. "Hai, Mori-san wins."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:15 pm

Mori smiles innoccently, his ears perked high on his head, he was a competetive boy after all and he could not resist the urge to gloat. Rememebering earlier about the bet, Mori turned curious once again and snickered quietly to himself as he saw Kyuzo blush even more which only fueled his amusement. The neko stepped closer to Kyuzo and put his head under his friend's for a moment before circling around him while holding the katana behind him.
"What's your offer now, Kyuzo~kun? What's my prize?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:21 pm

Kyuzo kept his hands up and his facial expression was still lightly embarrassed though he did hide a bit of his blush as he watched Mori and he could not help but think silently to himself. Though, Kyuzo did answer to Mori and his teasing actions. "Your prize can be anything you want it to be. As you can see Mori-san, I have nothing against anything that you want to put me through. A bet is a bet." Kyuzo was sure to his words, being a adult he has to accept the fact that he had lost though he was having more fun than actually taking this seriously. Kyuzo did however feel faintly shy about the whole ordeal though he wanted to make things fun between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:39 pm

Mori allowed Kyuzo to think that he was going to set him up for something that the older man would come to regret a few moments longer then lavished in his skills to make his friend embarrassed so easily before he decided to drop it and instead went back to his childish self again. He dropped the wooden katana and wrapped his arms around the man's neck as he blew against his ear and laughed outloud, unable to keep it back since he found the whole situation to be quite funny indeed.

"Ne~ Kyuzo~kun, what kind of naughty thoughts were you thinking? Haha, I think I will just make you my maid for a week like you betted~ At least, I'll get a rest and complain to you about how I have nothing to do. Seems like torture, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

Kyuzo jumped with his eyes wide and his arms went down in a straight like manner, your every day jumping a inch and then freezing afterwards thing. "Very well, Mori-san. Though, I was not thinking of anything of the sort!" Abruptly, Kyuzo said this quite loudly as if rebelling against what Mori had come to say. Kyuzo seemed even more embarrassed now not that he would let that bother him long as he looked down with his eyes closed with his left eyebrow twitching silently. Kyuzo silently waited for Mori's response with a slight sweat drop on the left side of his cheek with his right eyebrow raised in that manner of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: