Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

Kyuzo jumped with his eyes wide and his arms went down in a straight like manner, your every day jumping a inch and then freezing afterwards thing. "Very well, Mori-san. Though, I was not thinking of anything of the sort!" Abruptly, Kyuzo said this quite loudly as if rebelling against what Mori had come to say. Kyuzo seemed even more embarrassed now not that he would let that bother him long as he looked down with his eyes closed with his left eyebrow twitching silently. Kyuzo silently waited for Mori's response with a slight sweat drop on the left side of his cheek with his right eyebrow raised in that manner of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:58 pm

Mori snickered at the man's reaction and jumped back after hearing the scolding tone that he had heard in Kyuzo's voice though it wasn't because he was afraid of it or guilty of what he was doing. In fact, he was too busy having fun with this to be thinking about the consquences later if there were to be any. The neko flicked his tail to the side playfully and laughed openly as he bowed, pretending to be apologzing to the frustrated Kyuzo.

"Alright then. Then why were you blushing so much Kyuzo~kun when I had not even done a single thing to make you do so~"

That was a lie of course, but Mori wasn't really going to admit to it so quickly, he was now just playing the innnoccent boy of course wondering if this would get Kyuzo mad but then again, that would be another amusing sight as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:04 pm

Kyuzo covered his nose with his eyes closed as he silently began talking to himself about Mori's actions not that they were bad in anyway though he was getting a bit mad but that would not help anyone. "I am not blushing. Simply, I am catching a cold and I may need to leave sometime sooner or later." Kyuzo though did take a slight intake of air and he sort of removed his hand from over his nose and he narrowed his eyes lightly. Mori was indeed a rare character while Kyuzo was in his way not rare just lightly off of the rare mark. Kyuzo did smirk with his gray eyes closed, from the sounds of it Mori was in the mood to play. "Mori-san, why do you do this to me?" Completely over looking Mori's actions did he place both hands on Mori's head and playfully pushed his head down as his smirk became a full blown smile. "Yatta, someday I am going to have to punish you."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:26 pm

Mori's ears twitched hearing Kyuzo mutter to himself which caused the young boy to tilt his head to the side and cover his mouth with his hand as he let out a silent snicker, his shoulders lightly shaking in the process. Upon hearing Kyuzo's words, he simply smirked and shook his head, knowing that that was not the case. If he had had a cold then he wouldn't have been able to fight from the beginning and it was also equally impossible to get it fast right after they had fought as well. He noticed that Kyuzo had taken a breath as if preparing for something and the last thing that Mori had expected to see was a smirk rising to his friend's lip which caused a temporary frown to come to his face before erasing itself. The neko raised an eyebrow at the question but was interrupted to having his head pushed and he let out a small yelp before huffing a bit, knowing he was young but he also hated being treated like a child.

"If you had a cold, we wouldn't be able to fight."

He moved his head back up with some difficulty and smirked lightly to his friend.

"Why? It's so much fun, that's why. It's even better when you try to fight back yet end up blushing like a fool anyway~"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:31 pm

Kyuzo tilted his head as he leaned into Mori's face with a slightly different expression, he wasn't much of a person to try things like this but he had come to want to give Mori a peice of his mind. The punishing game is now in session. "Is that so, Mori-san? I blush like a fool then I may have to try and make you blush." Though, Kyuzo had come to over look the other comment about him having a cold and thus decided to do something. Kyuzo was a adult and never did some people expect him to stoop so low as being playful but that goes to show that he does have a playful side. Kyuzo took a hold of Mori's under arm with his right hand lifting him up on his toes and he wrapped his left hand around Mori's back as he presses Mori's body closer to his as he nips softly on Mori's ears.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:49 pm

Mori smirked as Kyuzo leaned in but did not move back or else he would take that as a defeat and the young neko would not take that. He gave Kyuzo a look that said 'Good luck trying'. Being as leniant as he could, he felt Kyuzo pull him in and though he felt a urge to resist and pull back for many reasons he could not say or else he would come to feel depressed. If worse came to worse, he would hit Kyuzo with the wooden katana he still had in his hand. Feeling Kyuzo's lips on his ear, he shivered though not very noticeably and squirmed in the man's hold, testing to see how much room he would be given in this position. The gesture that the Eternal had done brought back memories that made the neko's heart ache painfully but his face was still pale without a tint of pink.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:57 pm

Kyuzo felt the faint shifting in Mori's body and he stopped for the time being but that did not keep him from his job. Licking the edge of Mori's right ear did he come to blow in it afterwards, Kyuzo may not come to do this long for right then and there he felt faint regret not that it showed on his face he surely felt it in his heart for a small time of a second. Kyuzo probably guessed that this was bringing back some memories to Mori and so after doing the licking on the ear did he come to stop and he looked down looking as if someone punched him in the gut with some kind of large weapon similar to that of a baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 6:18 pm

Mori shivered again as he felt his ear being licked which brought the memories away for that was new as was the small blow to the ear which made his come to rub his ear against his shoulder. The neko didn't exactly noticed that Kyuzo had come to a halt on his assault of his cat ear and tsked to himself, trying to get rid of the feeling of air being blown in his ear. Mori twitched his ears after rubbing it on his shoulder for a while longer. He got rid of the strange feeling that was stuck inside him as he remembered things that would rather be thought of later than in the arms of his friend. Innoccently though the question was far off from being that, he was oblivious to how Kyuzo was feeling.
"What? Giving up already? Still not blushing."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 6:24 pm

Kyuzo cupped Mori's cheeks with his eyes closed, if anything his aura felt rather different for it was like he lost a half amount of his energy though he did come to smirk a little weakly and place a small kiss on Mori's cheek and after doing that did he smile a little. "I think it is about time we stop so I can close this bar down." Kyuzo moved slowly away from Mori and walked back to the bar ready to close it down for the day, as he walked into the bar he picked up his wooden katana.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 6:42 pm

Mori blinked at the reaction and stood there in the middle of the dojo, unsure of what just happened but he quickly wiped the confusion off of his face and looked around with a dull gaze before putting away the katana where he had found it and kneeling by his kitten who lay comfortably on the katana's cloth bindings like she was on a mattress from TemperPedic. A smile arose on his face only to replaced with a blank expression. Was it something he did?...The memories from when he was with Kirin replayed in his mind and he lowered his eyes to the floor, the stinging behind his eyes returning. Picking up the kitten and laying her between his ears so she wouldn't fall, the neko shouldered his katana and stared at the wall silently. Ever since that day, he felt as if he was just getting lonlier and lonlier, so much that he felt pathetic. Clenching his teeth, he gently shook his head and followed Kyuzo out of the Dojo, standing near the exit with a blank face as his thoughts rolled around in his mind. The main one was awfully selfish but he couldn't help it. He had been thinking this his whole life...
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm

Kyuzo was finally able to shut down everything for the day and as he walked back he stopped and watched as Mori waited for him and he sighed with his gray hues lowered. Something about this just brought a heavy feeling into Kyuzo's chest. Kyuzo was able to put that aside for the time being as he walked up without his wooden katana which meant that he had come to put it back while he was still shutting down everything for the day. "Gomenosai, Mori-san. I stopped cause well I thought it would bring back to many memories for you. Please understand." Kyuzo decided to be honest as he opened the doors for Mori and his little feline friend so he could be able to close the door then lock it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

Mori held his ears in a nuetral position although they were feeling awfully heavy at the moment, he did not want to seem too weak at the moment when in fact, he feared a small breeze would past he would be reduced to falling easily. The neko twitched his ears and looked to Kyuzo as he was joined but hearing his words truly did make his ears fall low and he looked to the side, his face flushing with shame and somehow...disloyalty.
"Its fine. I understand. Please forgive me. It was my fault, I shouldn't have..."
He clenched his fist tighter on the strap that bound the katana across his back and he glared at the gorund, hating this weak side of him. It made him mad yet the shame didn't stop there, it made him feel as if he was going to break apart as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 7:37 pm

Kyuzo seemed to be seeing this side of Mori again and he frowned having now just recalled it. "Mori-san, it was never your fault to begin with. I want to respect your feelings only cause I care for your sake. I care deeply for you which I am sure your aware of that right?" Kyuzo closed the door behind him and as he locked it he tilted his head silently as he looked to Mori rather silently as well as calmly though his expression seemed rather lonely himself. That was how Kyuzo was, he still felt the depression deep down within his heart and it weighed like a ton of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 8:04 pm

Mori hugged himself, seeming as if he didn't knowing he was doing so but that it was some sort of automatic reaction. He also felt tired but that was the last thing on his mind. Maybe it was his fault from the beginning, he shouldn't have said anything. From the very beginning, so maybe if he had kept a one sided love, maybe...This was getting pathetic...Truly pathetic, he rubbed his cheek that was still hot from shame and tried to calm down and stop thinking. He was too open-minded, if he could just stop thinking for two seconds, maybe he would be sane enough to make it home safetly without resolving to fighting some poor gang nearby to get his mind distracted. Kyuzo's first few words flew through one ear and out the other but hearing his last sentence, the neko turned to Kyuzo with a saddened expression. It truly was his fault, if he hadn't been shaking, if he had just kept his cool until he said farewell to his friend then he could have collapsed from shame instead of doing it now.
"Gomen...I know...And I really appreciate it, Kyuzo, I really do."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 8:15 pm

Kyuzo made a face but it was a blank face for sometime, though he probably should of not said that to Mori and he shook his head silently as if saying sorry to Mori. Checking the time he sighed with his eyes closed and after doing that, Kyuzo could not help but look a little hurt by the fact that he probably said something wrong to Mori and after sometime he looked as if he was waiting to see what Mori would come to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

Mori gripped at his arms, tensing at the silence hanging in the hair along with a feeling of expectancy towards the neko. He didn't know what to do and he especially didn't want to be the one to start up the talking again. It felt awkward and somehow stressing to be standing there, feeling a nice refreshing cold breeze pass by and yet be stuck in a situation like this. The neko truly didn't know what to do, he didn't want to think about reaccuring things even after he had done almost everything to try and get rid of the feeling inside. He glanced to Kyuzo before nodding and walking down the sidewalk, leaving for home but he felt as if he shouldn't just leave his friend there. Mori looked back and smiled a small kind smile.
"Oi, aren't you supposed to be my maid? Dinner should be rolling around any minute now and I don't feel like cooking."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he chuckled as he walked after Mori as he remembered about the bet well he couldn't help but smirk as he placed his hand on Mori's shoulder as he nodded. "Right, what do you want to eat?" Kyuzo had to make sure that he asked Mori what he wanted to eat after all he is going to make his dinner tonight. Should the adult feel more embarrased, Kyuzo didn't feel that way though he was faintly worried about Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:35 am

Mori looked thoughtful as he wondered what he should eat today. He wasn't in the mood to actually think specifically about what he wanted. All he knew was that he was hungry though he did seem to favor spicy food right about now but of course, he didn't want it to be just spicy. He hated sour bitter tastes and couldn't help but snicker a bit att hat before turning to Kyuzo feeling his hand on his shoulder.
"Something spicy but I also want it to be a bit tangy, almost sweet as well. Heh, think you can make something along those lines? I'll eat anything as long as its a spicy-sweet flavor."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 6:56 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he laughed a little bit for he knew what he should probably make and after sometime of thought he said sort of calmly. "I should probably make a simply dinner of spicy chicken wings with lemon cake slices then." Kyuzo had his eyes closed and it look like he was enjoying himself and if Mori did not like that kind of food then maybe he could make something else worth a little bit more. The adult can cook really well and sometimes he tries new cooking styles, Kyuzo was a man that tried things more than once.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:44 pm

Mori's tail curled lightly at the end and he almost nodded but remembered at the last second that the small white kitten was still on top of his head therefore he stopped in time and chuckled at his foolishness before shooting Kyuzo a smirk. Messing around, he pretended to shrug his shoulders casually and come off as somewhat unappreciative.
"Hn, I guess that will do."
The neko would have to figure out what else his friend could do while he was his 'maid' for the week. He recalled his dirty room and sighed silently to himself but smiled in the end as he looked to his friend in a side glance as he feigned innoccence.
"And after you cook me supper, you shall clean my room, make my bed, straighten and order my sketches. Clean the floor, rearrange the furniture in the living room and plug in the TV since I had recently moved in."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 9:50 am

"I'll do everything that you request of me, Mori-san. Are you sure there isn't anything that involves you as well?" Kyuzo chuckled silently and after his small bit of laughter he wrapped his right arm around Mori's neck bringing him closer to his much larger frame. After all the adult was a foot taller than Mori but he didn't care about that much for he was teasing and was having a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:30 pm

Mori blinked and tilted his head at his friend, hearing what he meant and twitched his small black cat ears silently. The neko snickered to himself and glanced to the side, wondering how he should respond to this. He felt Kyuzo's arm around his neck and lightly yelped as he was hugged by his friend, his ears perk and he laughs as he pokes Kyuzo's side teasingly. Mori grinned and decided tot ake a rather different approach from he usually would do.
"Yeah sure. Some things involve me, like...rubbing my feet. I'm a busy child and I walk around alot, being as adventurous as I am."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:09 pm

Kyuzo could not keep the smile from his face and so he patted Mori's shoulder and sighed silently as if trying to restrain his laughter. "Hai, I got you. I'll do whatever since I am your maid for the week. Though, I think I should let you help out with the chores since it may come to show you some responsiblity?" Kyuzo's gray hues softened as he chuckled finally since he was trying to keep his laughter in before hand only then to have it to fail for he had come to chuckle just then. Stopping in the patting, Kyuzo removed his hand from where it was and followed after Mori with his eyes closed for it looked as if he was meditating.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:50 pm

Mori laughed at Kyuzo's reaction, seeing how his friend appeared to struggling to keep his own laughter in at the neko's responce though the boyw as slightly curious as to what exactly the man meant when he had said that. He would probably ask later being the nosy neko he was, for now he just happily enjoyed himself and walked ahead of Kyuzo as he thought of what to think about what other chores he could probably do around the house, not like he would really do them though since he had won the bet. Mori noticed how Kyuzo was distracted and stopped for a moment before poking the man in the forehead and grinning.
"If you say so~ This way, Kyuzo~kun."
And with that, the neko began walking down the sidewalk once again as he lead the way down to his apartment buidling..
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

Kyuzo opened one eye due to him being poked by the neko very well know as Mori but he didn't say anything as he followed after the active sort of hyper Mori. Being a adult, Kyuzo had to remain being mature and well proper but he did remember when he had his kid appearance and though it was tiring it was still a little bit fun to be young now seeing that he is now 'Old'. Kyuzo closed his eyes with a large irk mark over his right cheek, there he was calling himself old. His gray eyes open though and he shook off his anger for the time being and he was glad that Mori did not come to see his anger fit, though he probably did. Boys his age were sharp at times.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 8:42 pm

A recent day as always and after mailing his sister's belongings very quickly to his childhood teacher did he walk in with his sunglasses on with his arms crossed. Kyuzo took some herbal tea and it would take a little time to work since he is having a pain in his head at that moment. Not only that but he had took up a offer by someone that was sort of a okay friend of his, Kyuzo had never known how hard it was to fix someone who has already done a crime and since he accepted the offer would he have to see it out. Having the number of CR-5 on his right shoulder and wearing criminal wear did another young man walk in from behind Kyuzo . Glancing back to Keigo did Kyuzo frown. "Oi, don't forget I'm going to teach you a lesson for doing something bad!" Keigo blew a bubble and after it popped did he stick his tongue out at Kyuzo before replying. "Oi this and Oi that. Yeah I know you don't have to keep repeating ya self." Kyuzo took a broom and pushed it into Keigo's chest making him grunt in pain.

"Do as your told!" Kyuzo said sternly before going to open the bar for buisness, Keigo blinked and looked at the broom before sticking his tongue out to where Kyuzo walked off to and began to sweep with a bored expression his face. "Man what a grumpy old man. Aye-ya, why do I have to be put in this situation." Kyuzo came back after ten minutes and seeing Keigo talking to himself and picking up on part of the conversation did he glare from behind his sunglasses. "Oi, I suggest you start working and not talking!" Keigo jumped and glared stopping in his sweeping. "Oi, I heard you the first time gramps!" Kyuzo went quiet and making a hissing tone did he storm over making Keigo flinch but smile as he heard Kyuzo's response. "Baka, I suggest you work hard until you can't do it anymore cause at the rate you are going your going to be stuck with me for a very long..." Keigo obviously laughed making Kyuzo glare with four irk marks on his forehead. "Time right? Man, it sure must be fun to be with a man that is obviously a stiff and has never had a real life eh?" Kyuzo's face was covered with his blonde hair as Keigo began laughing and pointing at how Kyuzo looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: