Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_voting_barKyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

Mori turned on his heel, walking down the street as if already leading and though Nana opened her mouth and looked like she was about to say something, she stopped immediatly and looked to the neko as he strode away and she laughed awkwardly before she ran after him, waving her arm at them to follow as the neko turned a few corners, the girl didn't seem to be having any troubles at all as they were making their way to the market. It wasn't long till people started to crowd around them and Mori reached out with a hand for Nana to take and they stopped at the end of the street, watching people yell over the crowd holding out chunks of meat and fruit and other such thigns.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:35 pm

Nanaka blinked and followed as Nana waved. Eiichi stood there for a minute before following slowly. Nanaka pushed past people as she followed the little girl, but the girl was so little that it was somewhat hard to follow her. People could say 'excuse me' or 'watch where your going' as she pushed or bumped into them. She sighed with relief as she finally saw them. "Man, you guys are sure fast." she said and then smiled as she saw Mori and Nana holding hands. It was too adorable. But wait. Something was wrong. Nanaka looked around, looking for a familiar giant, but non was spotted in the crowd. She losted Eiichi. Eiichi? she thought trying to reach his mind, Eiichi?! EIICHI?!!
Calm down, a familiar voice spoke in her mind. I'm here. Nanaka looked around, but the tall boy was no where to be seen.
"Don't tell me you're lost?! You BAKA!" she shouted out loud and then slapped a hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:10 pm

Nana blinked as she hung on to Mori's hand and looked over for the two siblings since they had accidently managed to lose them in the crowds. Though knowing Mori, it probably wasn't an accident..She brightened again as she saw Nanaka squeeze through the ground and she offered a pat to the girl's arm in mock congratulations. Mori's ears twitched and he noticed that her brother was nowhere to be seen. It didn't take long for the girl to notice either. He turned to Nanaka and said in a business-like voice as if announcing her brother had cancer.
"I'm afraid to inform you that your brother is a complete idiot."
Nana nudged him hard in the ribs and frowned up at him before patting Nanaka on the arm again, smiling.
"It's alright. We'll fine him! Where'd ya see him last?"
Mori rolled his eyes and apologized for the stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:32 pm

Nanaka narrowed her eyes at Mori. No one and she means NO ONE talks about her brother like that even if they weren't related. so she mocked his voice and looked down to Nana.
"I'm sorry to inform you, but Mori is a jerk." Nanaka smiled sweetly to Nana, but glared a little at Mori. She smiled to Nana and then thought.
"Well, he was behind me looking off into the distance and I'm sure he was right behind me... Don't worry... I'll find him." And by that she means through telepathy. She looked around. Where are you? she thought to him, but no reply. "He's not responding..." she said to herself, completely forgetting that Nana and Mori were right there. She took a step forward and then another until a person bumped itno her. She stumbled back, but hands gripped her shoulder's keeping her from falling. She blinked and looked up to see... Eiichi. She went through a series of emtions. She was surprised, then happy, then reliefed, then angry. Eiichi only had a calm expression on his face as he stared down at her. It was like some weird dance position she was in, both looking at each other. Eiichi winced a little as in his head a annoyed voice of Nanaka shouted, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! He pushed her up and then held up shopping bags.
"Shopping." he replied outloud.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:41 pm

Mori smirked in amusement to the girl as if playing with her and looked to the side still looking pleasantly amused by the whole situation. Nana however took this completly seriously. Her hand tightened on Mori's hand and her smile disappeared as he stepped closer to Mori. It was true that Mori would be cruel at times and say things that weren't needed or too much for someone to handle but she couldn't stand letting her friend be insulted like that even if he wanted to laugh at the whole thing. She watched as Eiichi returned and though she wanted to offer a smile or a wave, she remained stoic and stuck to Mori's side even if the neko didn't really notice much.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 3:44 pm

Nanaka grabbed Eiichi's hand tightly, still offended that Mori had called her own brother an idiot. Later, she would feel bad for calling him a jerk, but she was still mad. Eiichi looked to her surprised a little. Nanaka would complain to Eiichi that she was a woman and didn't need her hand to be holden like a baby. "I swear, Eii-chan..." Nanaka breathed.
Eiichi only blinked and then looked to the other's, wondering what he missed, but Nanaka would tell him sooner or later. He looked down to Nana, seeing how off she was and then to the smirking Mori. Obviously, something happened that was not good. Nanaka turned back around and smiled, like nothing happened and took the bags from Eiichi's hand, even though he protested a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 11:51 pm

Mori looked down to Nana, they had to go and he was almost tired from their venturing around. He wanted to take a visit by the bar but these new people were keeping him from visiting his friend who he was deeply worried about. The dark haired neko, completly aware that Nana was hanging onto his hand like a lifeline begun to walk away again.

Wether the two people wanted to follow him or not was completly up to them but he wanted to visit Kyuzo, just to check on him. He got a bad feeling in his throat everytime he thought of his friend and he wanted to ease his mind before he would rest for the day. Taking only mrore trips and turns did he reappear at the kendo bar. Looking up to the familar buidling, he didn't hestitate to step inside, a flicker of worry crossing his face for once that evening. Nana sensed his unease and was the original one to insist that they go visit in the first place. Seeing Mori pace around the hosue was disturbing enough without having him have that strange worried look and biting on his black painted fingernails. He stepped inside but was only greeted by the workers who recognized him.

Most people would have thought he was insane for bringing a little girl into a bar but these few people were used to him visiting and sometimes bringing the adorable little Nana. Mori looked around, trying to pick up on Kyuzo's scent but not finding any new trace. He looked even more worried and he frowned, feeling oddly empty without his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 1:28 pm

It had been so long since the 185 year old adult had returned to his bar of work, Kyuzo was leaned up against the door frame with faint amounts of sweat coming off of him. Narrowing his eyes of both onyx coloring did he see the store floor very much dirty due to his days out. Kyuzo's body shook almost violently but he smirked and closed his eyes, to gain what he wants he has to go through anything to get to it. Pain, was just a simple factor that followed everyone. Kyuzo pushed himself off of the wall and he walked on into the bar and closing the door did he press himself against the door. Kyuzo had his mask on when he was last time here, now that it was off he could see things clearly though his left eye did give him some problems every now and again. Never did he once think of the mask coming off of him would cause his left eye to do such weird things. Chances are that since the mask came off that this could be a life long thing, Kyuzo didn't like that but he would have to get use to it. No matter the cost he would bring his life to a new start and clean all the things he had done in the past. Kyuzo hugged his chest tightly with his head down and began taking in strong breaths. Moments ago he had called his family and now things would surely get interesting.

Kyuzo moved his back off of the door and took a hold of the door handle holding it in place and looking out the window of the bar door and as he waited did he not see anything. The adult with long black hair and onyx eyes can not be to careless or something bad would happen. As the time passed by did his eyes flinch seeing something infront of the window which caused his eyes to narrow before closing his left eye and holding it down for a moment. Opening the door did he see nothing which confused him as he opened his left eye and looked to both sides before glancing downward and seeing a recorder. Kyuzo smirked some for he knew that his family didn't want to talk to him face to face about what could be wrong with his left eye. This showed how less they cared for him, but at least they had came up with a idea to make his left eye better for a short time. That was all he cared about was making his left better. Taking the recorder did something small and in a pouch hit the floor causing him to blink and look to it before picking it up and shaking his head some. Kyuzo was glad for this change of events to happen, and one thing is for sure he was going to make his life better and renew it or else die trying too.

Closing the bar door did he think of wether to lock it or wedge it with something and so did he decide to wedge the door knob to lock it for a short time. Kyuzo walked to the bar counter and placed the recorder there and then the small pouch and as he looked to it did he think of what could be in the pouch. Shifting his head to the side which then made his head twitch, caused Kyuzo to cover his mouth and wince inwardly before sighing and glaring at nothing. Whatever was happening to his left eye was now effecting his whole entirely head which surely displeased him. Sweat was pouring off of him in a great rate and his body was shaking badly as if he was freezing and he had to think of what could be in that mask to make his body act the way it was acting unless some kind of gas was making him react this way or some kind of poison that could kill a human but weaken the races quite badly which also effected their brains activity. Kyuzo knew all to well of the games that the humans play, only cause he was worked on as if some kind of great new idea for the humans to learn more about his kind being that of the Eternals. Kyuzo scoffed silently before sitting down under the counter taking the recorder and the small pouch with him as he sat.

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 27-6

Silence followed his ears as he was trying to find a way to make the recorder work and after several minutes did he get it to work. 'Step 1' find 5 different herb types which help with suffocation and exhaustion. Kyuzo listened and looked to the pouch seeing a small black box and taking it out did the 'Step 2' begin playing on the record. The adult was going to ignore the steps and just take whatever it was in the pouch. Opening the box did he come across a small medicine tube with pills in it. Kyuzo narrowed his eyes some to the pills before turning the fast forward button to pass through all the steps. Obstacles were everywhere in life and Kyuzo would meet each and everyone to clear up his life and give him a new one. Even if he died to reach his goal, that would still be worth fighting for in Kyuzo's case. Kyuzo opened the lid and took out a pill and looking at it did he frown some before just taking the pill and looking upwards to the ceiling before standing up. A loud 'Click!' was heard making his head jerk to look at the recorder which made his eyes go wide hearing a sound on the recorder. The sound was nothing more than the song that they played at funerals for people that were looked down on or were banished from the family. "Nani, they think I am dead?" Kyuzo raised his eyebrows before closing his eyes and smiling somewhat pitifully. The 185 year old adult hated his family in every kind of way but hearing that sound just made his heart jerk in a bad way. Kyuzo probably still cared for his family, why else would he request help from them in the first place. Kyuzo shook his head and looked to the window of his bar, some things just never changed. "Life is starting over for me after all, all that is left is to..." Kyuzo made a face a rather unknown sort of open face which showed that he didn't know what was next. This war was probably the next thing to get rid of, and he knew good and well that Mori and everyone else thought badly of this war only cause of them not wanting to shed blood. Kyuzo knew good and well that Mori would never approve of him going into the war and joining in it, but something was urging him on. The blood boiling and raging was a sign of that, if he wanted to obtain a new start in life then he would have to join the war hands down. Shifting his head did he laugh a little before smiling some, Kyuzo took up the recorder that was still playing that sad song and tossed it in the trash before walking to where the broom and dust pan was kept and began sweeping the bar floor.

Kyuzo knew still that the door was still wedged and did nothing to unlock it or move the chair away, as sometime of his sweeping passed by did he finally move the chair from the door knob and looked outside the window again in a blank manner. The 185 year adult would have to change a lot of things but never would he regret to change all of them. Kyuzo's body still shook and his left eye still did the twitching on its own, medicine took time to work much like how time would work for all the seasons. "Gomenosai to all those I hurt, I will make it up to all of you by changing this war and our lives for the better" Kyuzo said this under his breath before moving away from the door and putting his broom and dust pan up. What he needed next was a plan and so he would go do the planning now until someone of some kind of shape and value made themselves known. Kyuzo would not be there long just long enough to make the plans, make enough money, and then he would leave with the money he had to make those plans work. Kyuzo had a goal and he would not stand around and let it get destroyed by all the other races and humans out there.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:43 pm

Silence followed behind the loner werewolf as he walks through the city, not that many people were out this time of day and so he figured it would be a good place as any to come to the area and take a load off. Chiga's ears had perked lightly as he glanced to the side seeing a bar and so he decided to enter it and take a seat at the one of so many chairs within the area. Chiga could tell that there was only a small amount of people in there but that did not bother him much as he sits there silently as he awaits for somebody to take his order. It wasn't long though cause then a waitress had came up and asked what he would like to have. Chiga told her exactly what he wanted, which was a beer. She left the loner werewolf, leaving him to sit and wait for his drink.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:02 am

Akira sat quietly at the edge of the counter with a lit cig in his mouth waiting for his sake ,to mess with everyone in the bar he first use the smoke from his cig to create a smokescreen around himself and created an illusion of himself as a ten year old then created another illusion of his regular form for the bartender so now everyone see a silver haired aqua blue eyed ten year old smoking.

Last edited by fallen soul on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm

Chiga picked up on the smell of smoke from a cigar and that made his face scowl up really badly, it was like his senses were dying for the smell was so bad. Glancing from side to side, did Chiga come to look at who was doing it and he frowned a little bit making his ears go down and his tail go stiff. Never did Chiga like the smell of smoke, it always made him sick and even sometimes it would make him have breathing problems after all he was a werewolf and smoke was not his friend. Chiga was about to go over and politely say to the man to stop it for his sake but the waitress had arrived with his white bottle of sake and in which case he went silent and decided to drink a little bit of his sake. Chiga would have to ask him later it would seem.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 3:12 pm

The bartender gave akira his order of sake and a tiny glass as akira quickly put out his cig cutting off his supply of smoke there by dispelling his illusion returning him to his orrginal form as he calmly reached for his glass and poured him self a drink he softly mumbled ." the first drink of fatherhood ." He drank the glass in one gulp and swallowed slowly savouring the strong taste of his sake .
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 3:21 pm

Chiga's ears twitched once and he glanced to the side making his eyes blend, now they are silver for the time being but then that changed when he faced his own glass. The smoke was gone which helped in some way or form. Chiga sighed after taking a sip of his own sake and then he laid his back some what as he rubbed his forehead. Sake was indeed strong to the werewolf but it also help calmed him a bit. Chiga then looked to the sake bottle and he couldn't help but think of when was his last bottle of sake. As he guessed he couldn't help but feel old in his remembering, since his last sake bottle was well over one hundred years ago or probably more than that.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 3:32 pm

Akira poured himself another glass and simply stared at the liquid remebering the last time he drank sake was at the impiral court in his fathers audiance hall He was asking him If he could spend more time in the royal libaray to study on the mystic arts , He smiled softly as he drank the glass dry and looked over at the silver eyed man * Greeting my silver eyed friend ."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 3:37 pm

Chiga blinked to the response and he glanced to the man making his eyes go silver again, it only seemed to happen when he glanced in certain directions. Normally, his eyes were a two mixture of different colored golds which made them blend in the first place. Chiga didn't mind it though, in a way he found it cool unlike other people he grew up with. "Greetings, as well. Shinigami, Chiga. Yourself?" Chiga spoke this calmly and it would seem he was quite relaxed as he waited for the other male to answer.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 3:53 pm

"Yuki, Akira its a pleasure Shinigami , Chiga" He said calmy as he started to pour another glass as the door to the bar swung open and twenty human guards burst in having the two men surrounded with anti-magic rifles.

" Akira Yuki and Chiga Shinigami you a here by under arrest for the crime of being magical beings and or the use of magic you a herebyordered to surrender or die ." The captain of the anti magic troopers screamed loudly .

Last edited by fallen soul on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 3:57 pm

Chiga nodded to Akira but then his ears twitched and lowered to the sound of the guards bursting in, never was he a fan of people coming up and trying to control him. This werewolf did his own thing, he did not like it when others tried to control him. Chiga glared lightly under his sort of long hair and he glanced in Akira's direction to see what he will say or do. If Akira would lash out then he to would lash out, after all it was common for a wolf to attack when it was cornered.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

Akira sighed softly and poured the sake back into the bottle and calmly turned around and stared at several of the troops infront of him then very planly said ." Go fuck your self you miserable little bitchs or better yet how about you go to hell and have the devil plow your brains out ." as he fliped them off then quickly breathed fire at the first trooper then took out a oynx staff and slamed it down onto anothers head . " lets dance , hey Chiga you want of piece of he action bro ? " He said looking at chiga with a devilish grin .
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 7:50 pm

Chiga's face said it all, he was serious about his thoughts and he was going to join this little battle. Nodding his head to Akira did he stand up after putting the lid on his sake bottle back on did Chiga lift up his right hand and created a wind tunnel which blew back a few of the troops that were infront of himself. "I suppose I will partake, after all I follow my own rules anyway."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 8:51 pm

Akira nooded then quickly set the last three guys in front of him on fire and kicked them out the door He slowly stood up and sighed ." My wife is gonna be pissed at me for showing up late ." He scrached his head and glared at the troopers that had him surrounded then quickly mumble. " Chiga just stay where you are right now " Akira quickly began to spin his staff over his haead and chanted loudly "wrath of hell by the fire pact I command you bring forth the blazing rock and engulf my enemies within your firey embrace , burn you wreches ." Akira slamed his staff to the floor as several arcane runes began to appear in midair around him as the final rune appeared lava began to rise from the floor engulfing around ten of the troopers while the last remaning five escaped .

The troopers captain quickly became scared and began to thought hat if they continued noone who faced these two men would live to see tomorrow .
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

Chiga watched and his expression seemed a little surprised about what Akira said but he looked to the side as he continued to watch the rest of the troops fled. Blinking once did he glance to Akira in curiousity but that went away pretty quick as he glared at the captain some what for he didn't know what to do but do so and who knows he may send a wind tunnel his way, then again it was good enough to see him scared or so did Chiga guess. Chiga was a man tha didn't really hold grudges all that much, that was only cause he was told differently on how to hold back his rage which is probably why he doesn't look to pleased almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 3:24 pm

Akira pointed his staff at the captains head as the tip of the staff began to burning witn an dark destructive flame . "Alright you little prick you got ten seconds to leave or I'll roast your body from the inside out ." He blasted orbs of fire at the captains feet.

The captain jumped back and grabed a table to work as a shield as he pulled out two pistols and fired at akira and Chiga . " DIE YOU FREAKS."

Akira glared then spined his staff infront of him deflecting the bullets into the left wall and the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

Chiga's eyes went wide as he was shot at and he quickly hid behind a nearby desk in hopes of dodging the shots that were aimed at him and he couldn't help but frown a little bit to himself. Both of his ears were flat on his head and his tail was stiff but his fur was standing on end much like they were standing on his ears as well as his long white hair. Chiga never liked hunters for they just had to much fun in killing harmless animals. Sure, it was the way of life and everything but some people just killed for the fun of it and never did Chiga like that. Closing his right hand into a fist did he aim quickly at the table that the man was using as a shield and used his wind tunnel to blow it away as well as hit the man that shot at him.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:41 pm

The captain fell back after getting hit by the wind tunnel and got on his knees . "Please don't kill me T^T."

Akira glared at him then blasted the captain with a fireball that phazed through his body "Get out or next time it won't be a fake ."He said with a growl as he charged his staff with a mixture of lava and flames.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:08 am

Chiga sighed with his head facing the ground with his ears down and a unreadable expression over his features. The proud werewolf was never use to this, that was only cause he was brought up in a different time area or something like that. Chiga decided to relax himself for the time being as he looked to Akira and he couldn't help but to be silent as he waited for Akira to say something though if he didn't then that would be fine too.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:07 am

Akira continued to glare as the captain quickly ran out of the bar and down the street to the human district on the south side of town . Akira calmly put his staff but onto his back and walked over to chiga and offered him a handshake and a sake cup . "care to share a drink ?" He asked him with a sly smile on his face, it was strange how his personality can change in a split second .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's Kendo Bar   Kyuzo's Kendo Bar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's Kendo Bar
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: