Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 21 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 21 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Honoka Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

Sighing deeply she let's her hand drop and falls back, looking up at the dark sky. She turns her head and finds herself watching his tail. A little smirk on her face. "I don't kill kids.. At least I don't like doing it" she admits
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:46 pm

Mori stares upward as well, waving his tail absently over the sand just brushing over it.
"And I don't like killing people period but I do it anyway to keep myself and the Race's alive and free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:51 pm

"being free.. Enjoy it while it lasts.. Freedom in war is nonexsistant. Trust me.." she says quietly, her hand reaching out to touch his tail. "Are you scared of death, Mori..?" she can't help but ask, wanting to know what a young neko's opinion was on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:02 pm

"Who are you? Davvy Jones?"
Mori commented sarcastically, his tail still moving oblivious to Sani's hand.
"But I more afraid of losing the ones around me than losing myself..."
He grips at his chest and looks down with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:08 pm

" if I were Davy Jones I would have said 'do you fear death'." she teases, her fingers lightly touching his tail. She pulls her hand back. "You're family? Friends?" she raises her eyebrow, closing her brown eyes. The war seemed to bother both sides. She reopens her eyes and sits up.
"it hurts knowing death is hanging over everyOne's heads.." she mutters putting her hand over his, her hand was cold and the tense feelings could be noticed from her stiff fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:18 pm

Mori relaxes his hand and sighs,feeling her finger brush his tail which stiffens but when she moves away it relaxes.
"You might as well have..."
He says with a small smirk which disappeared as he exhaled heavily.
"Sani-san...Why are you fighting against the races?....What do you want from us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:26 pm

"well I didn't" she retorts, leveling her eyes with his. Calmly she keeps her hand where it is, a deep frown on her face.
"the races have harmed a lot of humans. I can't let humans become victims of murder, rape an unwanted blood donations. I can't let my people live in fear anymore. I want the humans to feel as though they are no longer second fiddle to the races." she explains a frown on her face
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:33 pm

Mori narrows his eyes at the water seeming to glare hatefully as he moved his hand away.
"And I'm tired of being mugged every time I go outside. You think that its one sided but it goes both ways. We hurt you, you harm us. This is neverending and its tiring..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:43 pm

"maybe the ending result of a war will put things in a proper place." she explains, returning to hugging her knees. "I don't mug people, I simply hate being weaker and being taken advantage of." she lowers her eyes, her grip of her knees tightening. "it's two sided, like a coin.."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:47 pm

Mori glanced to her and hesitantly patted her head.
"It's not you...And besides, has anyone here ever done any of those things to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:53 pm

"I didn't just come here because of a job transfer" she admits, her chin on her knees. She was reminded of a vampire she had tracked to the city. One she couldn't even find a lead to. It made her bite her lip. She didn't even react when his hand touched her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:57 pm

Mori blinked and glanced to her before looking back to the water, returning his attention to the crashing waves.
"Then what else for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:01 am

"a vampire that killed my older brother" she admits, turning her head to the water. She listens to the sound of the water. Why did the neko care? Maybe he just wanted information..
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:08 am

Mori could sense her building up walls around her self, possibly questioning why Mori would suddenly ask and he smiles softly.
"...I have an older brother. If he died by a vampire, not only would I be depressed but I would want revenge too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:13 am

"Its my fault" she looks at the water, watching how it hit the shore then dissapeared back into the ocean. She only glances up at Mori. "you know to keep him safe right..?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:20 am

Mori nods silently.
"Of course...He's the only living flesh and blood that I have left..."
He glances to her and raises an eyebrow questioningly.
"How so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:31 am

She smiles at that. "I'm glad" slowly she looks up him. "I'm military prodegee, I've been trained since I was 3.. We were eating, my guard was down. I never saw it coming.." she covers her face to hide the anguish, before she covers it up with an emotionless expression emotions were weak, she was taught that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:38 am

Mori frowned as he saw her cover up her face both with her hands and with that emotionless look.
"Do you know what I think when you make that face after saying that?.....That you don't have the heart to let out even a few tears for your deceased brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:44 am

"I have a heart." she mumbles, "it's not proper to cry or to be emotional." she tells him, a bit of anger welling up inside her. Her eyes hardened as her grip on her knees tightened
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:19 am

Mori lets out an emotionless chuckle as he looks off with a small frown..
"Yeah, sure sounds like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 11:40 am

Without a word, she shifts and tackles him, her hands pinning his wrists to the sand. She sits on his waist, her dark brown eyes on his. "I have a heart.." she insists, the anger was covering for the sadness within her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:50 pm

Mori frowns up at her and glances to his wrists before looking back to her.
"If you did, would you care about the Races you're killing off? What if one of your kind were to kill my brother in one of those stupid tests you do? Would I would end up like you, angry, emotionless, head full of lead, heartless?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:57 pm

Sani pulls his wrists up before pushing them back onto the ground. Her eyes shift from their hard gaze to one of softer value. "War isn't to be taken lightly! we don't kill the innocent! I'm only like this because o training! Don't you get that?!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:05 pm

Mori winces slightly and hisses up at her.
"Training?! So what?! Now you're just blaming it all on your mental health issues."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:12 pm

"no.. I'm not blaming it on my mental issues!" she glares at him, her hands making sure his wrists stay down. "You're too young to understand!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:17 pm

Mori smirks, noticing that she actually just admitted to having health issues and tries to pulls hsi wrists from her grip.
"Heh, like you have any more experience than I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: