Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 20 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 20 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:10 pm

Mori chuckled and nodded.
"Yep. Ever heard the saying. You laugh longer, you live longer? Soemthing like that heh.There are many ways how to say it, catchy ways. Snazy Ways but they all mean the same thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

She leans back a little, "nope I've never heard it, then again I don't laugh much. So I must not have a lot of time left to live huh?" she asks, arching her eyebrow as she turns er hea to him
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

Mori sits up with a small grunt and looks to her with a small teasing smile.
"Which is why you should be grateful to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

She arches er eyebrow higher, a small smirk on her face. "oh I am so grateful, mori. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" she teases right back, not feeling nervous around this neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:39 pm

Mori shrugged and chuckled as he noticed her teasing and smirked.
"Let's bargain. What can you offer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

Sani looks at him with dumbfounded expression, she then covers it, by laying on a sly grin. "If we're bargaining, you've got to tell me something you're looking for. I'm not sure yet, what to offer to you.." she teases, moving her hair to lay over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:52 pm

Mori crosses one of his legs over the other and chuckles.
"You have to start offering things so I can start thinking about what I want in return."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:54 pm

She taps her chin just a little, "I could give you a cookie, or maybe a scratch behind the ear? I could treat you to dinner" she spouts off different things she could give him, a sly grin still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:02 pm

Mori chuckles and shakes his head.
"Let's talk cash. How about a ten everytimeI make you laugh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:07 pm

She sighs, pulling out her wallet, her eyes lower. "I don't have much money" she sighs, throwing the wallet over to him. It was empty, except for two dollars. There wasn't even an I'd inside. She shrugs. "anything else you'd want?" she eyes him, a teenage cat really didn't know much of the world, it actually made her a bit.. Could she believe she was actually jealous?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:10 pm

Mori glanced to her wallet, surprised that she actually did it. He smirked and slipped in a couple of twenties before tossing it back to her.
"It was a joke. Cue laugh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:13 pm

Reaching up without even looking she catches the wallet. With a tiny laugh she looks inside of it, then chucks it at him aiming to hit his chest. "you're such a kitten" she smiles, laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Mori catches it and puts it on her head playfully, his tail wagging off to the side as he chuckles.
"Once I was if you can believe it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:23 pm

She looks Up trying to see the wallet, then touches his nose. "I can believe it, that was obly 5 minutes ago right?" she teases, noticing his tail moving.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:31 pm

Mori twitches his nose again and chuckles again, raising an eyebrow and letting his tail flick.
"I thought it was ten?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

She holds up her hand then smirks, "alright we'll bargain. It was 7 minutes ago" she can't help but stick her tongue out at him in a playful manor. Something that surprised her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:45 pm

Mori smirks and curls his tail at the end.
"Fine. Goooooin Once! Gooooing- You know what, I'll take seven minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

"too bad I was going to offer 8!" she teases grabbing a stick she writes in the sand, '7minutes of adult hood' when she finishes she hands thr stick to Mori. "now you've just got to sign it"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:57 pm

Mori grabs the stick and draws a circle with two pointed triangles then an upside down triangle in the middle of the circle. He then drew two circles above the triangle and drew whiskers for the cat he made
"There ya go?!"
He grins at her and leans back on his hands while looking to the sand curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

Looking at the sand she frowns, then laughs. "that's not a signature, that's a picture!" she stands up and rubs his head, in a teasing way so that it ruffles his hair all up. She then plops down beside him, her small form not really messing up the sand. She pulls her knees up to her chest and looks at the picture in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:08 pm

Mori runs a hand through his messed up hair while laughing quietly and waves his hand to the picture in the sand.
"The picture is my signature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:13 pm

"you don't spell your name? You just use pictures?" she asks, her lips pursuing. Reaches up just out of subconscious nature ahe pets his ear. She didn't even realize it, her red eyes flickering.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:24 pm

Mori didn't question her petting since he was used to it after having six or eight different people grab his ears wether gently or harshly. He grabbed the stick and wrote out his name in print, cursive and even japanese though he hesitated with the japanese symbols.
"No, just trying to make a joke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:28 pm

"joke made" she comments, then sighs softly looking at him. "how can you be so calm around me, Mori?" she asks honestly, her red eyes flicker before going completely dull revealing her dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm

Mori set the stick down and shrugged.
"You're not trying to kill me so I'm not trying to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

Sighing deeply she let's her hand drop and falls back, looking up at the dark sky. She turns her head and finds herself watching his tail. A little smirk on her face. "I don't kill kids.. At least I don't like doing it" she admits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: