Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 24 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 24 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Honoka Beach - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 5:46 pm

"If you consider me telling you, you have none then yes I am" she teases, plea ing in to poke his chest. She laughs as she does.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:35 pm

Mori poked her forehead and stuck his tongue out at her again.
"You have absolutely no class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:42 pm

She laughs, "Oh? and you do?" she reaches up and grabs his wrist as he pokes her forehead, she sticks her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 11:49 am

Mori continues to poke her in the forehead and he laughs at her.
"Yes. Yes I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

"I don't believe you!" she calls him on it, pushing his hand away from her forehead, opening and closing her mouth so her teeth making a snapping sound. Like she was going to bite him next time he poked her. She was smirking through that whole motion.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at the notion and instead gently pulled at her hair teasingly.
"Whatever, Dracula?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 9:12 pm

Sani sweatdropped. "you're looking to be tackled again" she comments in a teasing way, then laughs at the Dracula comment. "now I am a vampire?" she jokes
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 10:03 am

Mori waves a hand and grins playfullyat her.
"You mean I'm gonna be jumped again?"
He chuckles and shakes his head at her next comment as he pats her head like a adult would have done to console a child.
"Not just yet. You're one of the those obviously fake Dracula's that you see at teen's haunted house parties."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 6:07 pm

"Yes. That is what I mean" She playfully makes her voice intimidating, she puts her hand on top of his, frowning. "I've never been to a party" she admits, laughing a bit to hide how much that made her sad.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 8:07 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow and leaned back slightly.
"Oh, really now?"
He flicked his ears at her next comment and laughed it off as he messed up her bangs by ruffling them.
"Neither have I. I just watch alot of TV."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 6:09 pm

Sani smiles, happy they have that in common. "How's about we throw one? right here on the beach?" She was optimistic, but it wasnt entirely real. She wasnt all too great at hoping for things. She growls warningly at him, trying to fix her bangs.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 6:22 pm

Mori laughs and stands up as he backs away, holding up his hands in mock surrender as she growls at him.
"Hah, A party huh? Between a human and a race?"
He lowers his cat ears and leans over with a small pout.
"Its almost as if you don't see me as a threat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 6:31 pm

She smirks, and stands up. "Why would i see a cute little kitty like you as threat?" she teases, reaching into her pocket to produce just a bag of tea, no cup, no water, just a bag.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 6:45 pm

Mori 'hmphed' and flicked his tail to the side though he stared at the tea bag with a small curious look before turning to Sani.
"What's with the tea?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 7:30 pm

"Cat's love tea?" She tries to explain it, but hell she didnt even know. She tosses the bag at him, aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 8:06 pm

Mori catches it then tosses it back at her with a teasing smirk.
"That's just a rumor. And besides, I'm a neko, not a cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 9:14 pm

"But your part cat! which means you've got to like tea somewhat right?" She teases, running to catch it, she tumbles in the sand then chucks it back at him with most of her strength, it flies at him opening in the wind and nearly dropping all of the contents
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:01 am

Mori then just sidestepped out of the way and let the tea bag fall to the ground. He glanced at Suki then pointed at it before frowning playfully at the girl.
"That is called littering, young lady. And Miyagi has been working hard to keep our beaches clean. Now come and pick this up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

She frowns, her head shaking as she walks over and picks up the emtied tea bag. She puts it in her pocket and frowns, "I'm older than you!" she frowns, and pokes his chest in a playful way.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 8:52 pm

Mori continues to keep a frown on as well as he poked her forehead right after he got poked. His tail twitched in amusment though at her comment.
"This is maturity base. Not birth date!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:00 pm

She furrows her eyebrows in a slight angry way, but she wouldnt let her voice betray her calm facade. "I'm way more mature than you" She stands up straight then, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:07 pm

Mori twitches his ears and tilts his head slightly as he wore a slightly mocking smirk.
"Oh really? Prove it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:19 pm

She arches her eyebrow at him, "How does one prove maturity in this given situation." She grumbles, knowing there really wasnt a way to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:24 pm

Mori blinks and his face goes blank for a moment before grinning like an idiot.
"Who knows?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:13 pm

Frowning deeply, she pokes his chest again "You're so weird" she tells him, her dark eyes hardening.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 9:23 am

Mori patted her head and walked off to the water, barely getting his feet wet again.
"Says the girl with the split personality?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: