Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach I_voting_barHonoka Beach I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:16 am

Honoka Beach Sunset-Beach

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:17 pm

Mio walked onto the beach and shivered as a cold breeze from over the water swept by her. Sitting down right where the forst became the beach she set her backpack down beside her and sighed happily. Such a peaceful place. She stole a glance behind her to see Chukonen and turned her gaze quickly back to the ocean. Maybe you should just ask him what he was hissing at instead of acting like such a child?.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:28 pm

Chukonen followed along in a swift stride. He opened his eyes, giving a light gasp. The beach was very nice. It seemed as if he were admiring the area. He took a seat, seeming pleased that no one else was around.
"Thank you. This place is lovely."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:31 pm

Mio nodded and brought her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them when they were close enough. She looked around before smiling and resting her chin upon her knees. "It's peaceful. I prefer this over the loud noise and commotion of the city." She closed her eyes and her smile slowly faded.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

Chukonen watched the water in a silent manner. The waves were slow and calm. In return, this calmed him. He allowed the sand to come against his hands. It felt nice. The sand was perfect in his mind. He hummed somewhat, his eyes closing in a peaceful trance.
"I understand that."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:46 pm

Mio, who had been dozing off, jumped at the unexpexted timing of his voice and opened her eyes so she could look at him. She nodded and let her head fall back to stretch (sp?) her already stiff neck. "Why is it that you came all the way to Japan? Do you have a reason or were you simply traveling?" She pinned him with a questioning gaze and her thoughts went back to what had occured just a while ago.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:51 pm

"I just came here from travels."
Chukonen smiled politely, opening his eyes. He looked at Mio curiously. She happened to have quite a bit of questions for him, but he didn't mind. He would simply answer each question he was asked.
"And you?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm

"I worked for an organization and they chose that they didnt want to deal with me. So they drafted me here." She looked back at the ocean and smiled languidly. "I have one more question for you. Then i will be quiet."
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm

Chukonen was surprised. They didn't want to deal with her? He couldn't see why. He simply nodded, feeling a bit of sympathy for her. He closed his eyes, remembering how he was given up on upon emotion tweaking. He sighed once, remembering it all too well. He frowned somewhat. Upon hearing she had one more question, he looked at Mio carefully.
"And that would be?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:02 pm

"Why did you hiss at me earlier?" She sighed and closed her eyes thinking that she probably should've just let it be for the time being. "Did I annoy you too?" She looked at him again but kept her unfaltering gaze on him this time instead of turning it away.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:05 pm

"Hiss at you?"
Chukonen raised an eyebrow. He didn't remember doing so, but he did remember hissing at the thought of resorting to drinking a stranger's blood. It then hit him: She must have misunderstood him when he did so.
"I apologize. That wasn't meant towards you, it's just that I don't like drinking a stranger's blood."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:10 pm

Feeling stupid she blushed and hid her face in her knees. Nodding to herself she thought about it, and it made alot more sense then him hissing at her. She mumbled into her knees when she answered him, not wanting to look up and embaress herself further "Ok. I'll be quiet now. " She squeezed her eyes shut. Way to be smart Mio, way to be smart.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:17 pm

Chukonen gave a humored chuckle as he stood up. He walked forward, stopping as he stood before Mio. He knealed down, placing a hand on her shoulder. He grinned somewhat, leaving her be as she hid her face.
"You know, you're adorable when you act shy."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:21 pm

She let out a little squeak, but picked her head up anyway,. "I'm not supposed to be adorable." She stuck her bottom lip out and pouted, the whole thing looking quite humorous considering her tomato red face.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:26 pm

Chukonen bit his tongue, trying not to laugh. He saw that her face was bright red, and the fact that she was pouting. He then gave a light smirk, lifting her face so he could see for himself.
"You think? Any guy would be lucky to be your toy of affection."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:29 pm

She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "I will fight you on this. I doubt any guys would want to be with me. I rarely show my emotions, i'm annoying as hell most of the time, and I havent ev- nevermind." She bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Any guys that would want to be with me would be gone the next day because the couldnt stand me and my stand-offish ways."
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:39 pm

Chukonen gave an interested smirk. A light chuckle then escaped his lips.
"I'm still here, no?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:44 pm

Mio nodded and opened her eyes again. "Yes but are you.....interested........in me? Wait a second! You said any guy would be lucky to be my toy of affection...were you refering to yourself being one of them when you said that?" She tilted her head to the side a bit and finally realized how loud she had said that and she lowered her eyes a bit but never took her gaze off of him.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:47 pm

"Who knows? I'm not really that collected on a mental basis, but why not?"
Chukonen gave a humored smirk, keeping his eyes on Mio. He then stood up, brushing himself off.
"But it seems you're not interested."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:52 pm

Mio looked up at him with a shocked look on her face "Not interested?" She threw her head back and laughed "Not interested?! Why the hell wouldnt I be interested?! You have got to be the epitome of the male species! How the hell wouldn't i be interested?!" She stood up, not bothering to brush herself off, and stepped up to him so they were but inches apart. "Don't tell me I'm not interested when I have had trouble keeping my eyes off of you since. we. met." With her last three words she poked him in the chest and smirked, not caring how crazy she had just made herself sound.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:55 pm

Chukonen's eyes widened. He was taken aback by this sudden outburst. He then raised an eyebrow to the poke against his chest. His golden eyes hardened into a confused glare. He grit his teeth somewhat, stepping forward and closing the gap between the two.
"Oho! Really now?! Well, then, prove it!"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:02 pm

Her eyes lit up with the challenge and she smirked. "Prove it? You want me to prove that I'm interested in you?" She ran her hand up his chest to his shoulder. "That I can't stop looking at you?" She did the same with her other hand and then linked them behind his neck. "That I think I was stupid for waiting this long?" She pulled is head down and looked directly into his eyes. "That I am most definately, without a doubt, interested in you?" She smiled and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:06 pm

Chukonen gave a sneer, keeping a hardened glare on Mio. He saw that she was up for a challenge. With that, he gave a quick "tch" sound. He would then await in a silent manner as his eyes flashed mysteriously.
"I'm pretty damn sure I didn't studder."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

She pulled him down closer and with a determined look she brushed his lips with hers. "Good. Because I like guys who know what their after, and wont stop until they get it." She closed the rest of the distance between them and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:15 pm

Upon contact, Chukonen coiled his arms around Mio's waist, returning the passion in a rough way. He began to start out slow, then smirked against the kiss. He parted his lips, grazing his fangs against her bottom lip, trying to be careful as not to prick her with the sharpened canines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honoka Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: