Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 12 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 12 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Honoka Beach - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:11 am

Kyuzo looked to him rather quickly and he looked to the side as his blushing came back, he didn't want to talk about it and not to mention his look was a little odd. His gray eyes looked down as he shrugged and that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:14 am

Unknown couldn't help but snickered at the fast reaction he has gotten.

"So, I assumed that is a yes." He didn't say it as if he was questioning it; he almost said it as if he made a final conclusion the whole discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:16 am

Kyuzo rubbed the back of his head. "Yes, more than likely I'm uh not to sure?" He was being embarrassed as always, he really needs some extra confidence but they may never happen at this rate for he blushed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:26 am

Unknown snorted as he crossed his arms, smirking quite amusingly once again; though it is to question whether there isn't a time when the man wasn't smirking.

"You know, if you are mating with someone, it would be an insult if you were not confindent to say that you going out with them." Of course, it would be the truth to some degree if so, but if the partner understood Kyuzo's personality, that may be not that case. But it seemed like a sentence that would shoot one's heart.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:29 am

"N-Nani!?!" Kyuzo's response was rather loud at what he had just heard. 'Mating' was a rather interesting yet old term, he looked to the sky as he bites the inside of his lip. "Hm, well I guess your right. I haven't really seen much of my partner lately or whatever. It is okay though I'll have to hang on and wait." Kyuzo didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:38 am

Unknown chuckled and nodded. He seemed content with the answer. Curiosity satisfied~
Since so, he started to go over to the shark, grabbing it and lifting it up on his shoulders. Judging by the pounds, he started to estimate how much it would sell.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

Kyuzo seemed to watch him and he didn't say anything more as he looked upward and begins to think of other things like his work and how things should be done. Not that he would keep thinking of that at the moment, his gray eyes seemed to go back to the man.

(Sayanora! I got to leave. Laters!)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:55 am

(Laters dude!)

He hummed as he finished with the estimate in his head. He could always use a bit more pocket change; even though he did own a billion-dollar company. Well, it isn't like he uses the money for any paticular reason. The rumored "high estate mansion" he supposedly have gotten, was never there. He always uses the branches of trees as his bed. He uses the food that his Earth had provided rather than go to a convience store. His clothes would be made from himself also, since society is so keen on having people clothed. People would be horrified to know that the most 'kind' and 'technologically advance' representive of the world: is actually a guy who lived in trees and hunt for food like some kind of animal.

"Kid, you want a proportion?" He asked nonchalantly as he was nonverbally point out the shark now easily carried on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 4:07 pm

Kyuzo blinked fastly and he shook his hands rather fastly. "Uh no thanks! It is your kill and I couldn't do that!" He rubbed the side of his face with a rather shy expression over his features. Kyuzo felt rather bad for not helping him actually to kill the shark then again it was already over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 5:03 pm

Unknown shrugged nonchalantly.
"I do not have much use for this big lug. I would bury him if I did not have clear instructions to sell the meat and give my aquaintance the money..."

There was a thought bubble above his head, showing a woman making a big deal about why in the world do a shark need to be bury and such. She thought it would be gross and what would happen if someone would see him (though it didn't matter since the world didn't know Unknown rather than his fake fat rich guy persona). So he had no choice but to sell the creature in order to make the woman get off his back, since he didn't want to deal with her... so early in the morning...well, actually; at any times.

"So you can have some. Shark meat is different from other fishes."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 5:09 pm

Kyuzo sweatdropped with a rather nervous face. His thoughts strayed to what his father told him about shark meat saying it was dull and it could give one joint pains if ingested. His gray eyes closed as he sweatdropped further having more of the drops coming off of his raven head. "I'm not sure to uh take some of that meat. I'm not a big fan of man eating meat heh..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:01 pm

As if reading his mind, Unknown rolled his eyes at how absurb the thought is. He then nonsubtly dropped the shark, making a big 'thud'.
"Do not be such a child when you haven't even tasted it." he said, snorted in amusement.

(sorry for late response, force to go to swimming *sweatdrop*)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:44 pm

Kyuzo only made a 'Good point' face but then again he didn't really know as he looked down in thought. His gray eyes seem to look to the shark but he didn't say anything as he sweatdropped a litte bit still. He was actually amazed that he was going to take some of the meat home and he actually hoped it wasn't different as his Otosan had said so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

Still seeing his uncertainity, he couldn't help but snicker. But then again, he is a sadistic guy so he would laugh at anyone's uncertainity.

"How about I give you some recipe? For the shark?" he offered, crossing his arms as he smirked every so amused. Then again, when is he ever not amused these days?
"I know some back in my days."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:51 pm

Kyuzo looked to the man and he smiled a little bit. "Arigatou!" His gray eyes fell back on the shark and he could only imagine all of his families faces about taking such meat home. United Kingdom stores didn't really have shark meat, he knew that for when they went into the store he made sure to look at all the items and only found Tuna and Lobster tails and most of the time Shrimp but that was about it for seafood.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:05 pm

Unknown only chuckled slightly and picked up the shark once again.
"Come then. It is in my book of recipe and it would be better to split the meat in a kitchen."

In truth, he could've just split the meat there and just told the kid the recipe but he then remember that, unlike him, this kid is probably more use to the kitchen where he would usually do all of his cooking over a firepit. Plus, he doesn't feel like spreading cold blood on the beach, it would bring too much attention if the shark hadn't already.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:09 pm

Kyuzo blinked and followed after the man a bit of a wobble here in there in his step but he went onward, he knew it would of hurt like this when he ran away so it was his own fault well actually it was his fears fault. He was actually glad that they would be leaving to go to a kitchen, after all things were a little safer in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:30 pm

Unknown smirked as he saw Kyuzo wobbling a bit as he walked and couldn't help but tease with an innocent expression that would usually mean trouble for most.

"Do you want me to carry you?" he teased while there was a sparkling air of innocent around the Eternal. Even though it meant to be a joke, it seemed that Unknown could probably carry the other. He was already carrying the shark easily over his shoulder with just one hand supporting it, his other free of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:34 am

Kyuzo froze up and his face turned several shades of red and he looked away. "IIE!" he said this rather quickly and loudly not to mention he had a flushed face. His gray eyes closed as he tried to rub his face hoping it ease up his shyness.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:47 am

Unknown looked likes he's ready to laugh at the kid's reaction but he only let out a snicker, grinning at the man in a mischevious way, before continue walking towards out of the beach so he could get to his.... 'home' he guess it is what you would call it though he pretty much declared that anywhere on earth would be home to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:50 am

Kyuzo looked to the man and remained where he stood with his hair over his face. He was certain that he had grown a lot softer than he was before, that made him sigh and hug himself. Kyuzo rubbed his arms in that shy way.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:56 am

"Oi, are you not coming and decided that you did not want the meat or are you going to take the offer of me carrying you?" Unknown joked a bit far away from where he was orginally from, and surpisingly quickly also, a smug smirk on his face as he seemed to lean very casually even carrying a heavy shark that would make most need help with.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:59 am

Kyuzo looked to the side and he cursed under his breath from his face going redder. "I am okay. I'll uh stay here while you cut the meat." His voice squeaked due to his shyness peeking to where his body went hot and he heard his heart pounding in his ears. Kyuzo felt rather fragile at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:04 am

Unknown couldn't help but chuckled at his shyness. But maybe he's pushing it a bit too much, for the guy seemed a bit too vunerable at the moment. Like ready to break in a sort of way. He couldn't help but snorted. Yep, definately one of a kind, this guy is of course.
"You ok there? You look like you are ready to faint." It is hard to say whether he said that out of concern or not. But he is stating the truth. They looked ready to be out at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:10 am

Kyuzo looked to the man rather faintly with his face flushed, he shivered lightly and he collapsed on his knees as he held his head. His gray eyes were weak as he still heard his heart pounding. "I'm okay. I may of collapsed but I'll be fine after a minutes." Kyuzo had this happen to him before upon his way from Tokyo to here.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:23 am

Unknown stared at him for a minute before slightly shaking his head, gently putting the shark down as he walked over to the man millenniums and millenniums younger than him.
"Lay down and rest. I do not think holding your head and just kneeling down would be helpful enough." He said, stopping ten inches away from the man before crouching down, smirking only slightly enough that not many would see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: