Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 13 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 13 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:23 am

Unknown stared at him for a minute before slightly shaking his head, gently putting the shark down as he walked over to the man millenniums and millenniums younger than him.
"Lay down and rest. I do not think holding your head and just kneeling down would be helpful enough." He said, stopping ten inches away from the man before crouching down, smirking only slightly enough that not many would see.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:26 am

Kyuzo looked to him while looking down ashamed. "Gomen." His face remained a bit red as he tries to relax. Kyuzo couldn't believe that he had just collapsed on a beach, that was so unsightly of him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:38 am

"No reason to aplogized." Unknown reasoned as he ruffled his hair, chuckling softly. "Even I have limits. So do not push yourself and be stubborn."
It would sound reassuring but all Unknown is doing is telling the truth like he always did.
It is hard to tell whether there is any emotions in his words other than sadism or amusment in a way. But he is usually one to be silent so.... when he talks, he probably cares?
Eh, who knows. The guy is practically the definition of mystery itself. We need an ultimate detective to think him out.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:41 am

Kyuzo seemed to look to his ankles making him sigh hard. "Gosh, I probably look foolish to have collapsed on the beach." He didn't want to look up to the man and a sudden thought skimmed through his head as he asked shyly. "What is your name, mine is Kyuzo." His gray eyes remained weak and he grasped a hold of his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:53 am

Unknown snorted.
"Trust me kiddo, I have seen worse and it is not a pretty picture." He said with a seeming aged smirk as he remembered what the 'worse' part is. You could tell it was not a pretty picture in anyone's mind.

Unknown blinked as Kyuzo had then finally introduced himself. Well, he already knows the man's name so it isn't so surprising to him but he never did really introduced himself also, huh?
With a ghost of a smile; as if he had said this many times before in his lifetime (probably has) he said:
"My name is 'Unknown'."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:56 am

Kyuzo blinked and he looked down. "Unknown. Nice to meet you." His gray eyes seemed to glanced up at him and he couldn't keep them open so he closed them. Kyuzo couldn't real feel anything so he just tried to remain still.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:08 am

Unknown looked at him for the moment, as if contemplating something. Then he nodded all the sudden as if he then decided something.
Without a word or without any position, he decided to do this. Right at the moment, he lifted the other eternal over his shoulder.

"Ok, new plan then." he said with an oh-so innocent expression. "I will leave the shark and bring you along instead then bring the meat to you later. So where is your apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:11 am

Kyuzo's eyes went wide and he said shyly with his eyes closed. "Oi, I uh don't this is un-necessary! My apartment uh why not my bar! I won't be ashamed there!" His black locks covered over his face as his body shivers and the little movement in his hand grasped a hold of the Unknown but not tightly.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:20 am

"Fine then." he agreed as he smirked and now walked towards off the beach and towards the way where he knows the bar takes place. Yes, he never been there before, but that didn't stop the little map he had made inside his head navigate the way.

In truth, he would careless about the kid's pride (other than his own strangely) for it would be one of those deadly sins, right? Also the fact what the worse could happen?
But the kid needs a bit more confidence. And just shooting it down by struting around in his neighborhood while carrying him wouldn't do much at the least to say.

Leave the shark, wondering who in the world would steal the thing as he was making his way to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:22 am

Kyuzo seemed really well ashamed as he remained still hoping that people will think he was dead than alive after all it would ease his worries of how he looks. He looked up from his black locks faintly as he knew right then and there that he looked utterly ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:36 am

"Stop being so self-concious." Unknown said as they near the end of the beach, seemingly reading his mind.
It does make the eternal rolled his eyes about how shy the kid is.

"Fine. If it bothers you that much..."

Unknown then took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he did so. After a moment, his eyes opened and it strangly looked empty. Soon, one can feel a large wide area aura being pushed out from the same man; and the aura feels quite menacing.
A couple came towards them, talking to eachother very happily. And then, they passed them like they were never there.

Automatically -it could be said that Unknown isn't there anymore- he step forward and followed the map inside his head that his preset.

This was a technique he have developed being trained by tibetan monks and assassins in the government.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:38 am

Kyuzo seemed stunned of course and he didn't say anything, he didn't have enough time too. He just remained still as well as silent.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 3:12 am

Unknown smirked as he saw the people crowding around the shark, looking at it incredulously while some are trying to find why in the world did it die or ended up here. For it is unusual for a Great White Shark to even be here. Some are relieved for they had heard the recent sharks attack that have been happening and everyone was forbidden to go in the water lately.

Passing the crowd without a care, he picked up the shark and casually started to walk away from the rest.
One even dared to speak out.
"Um...what are you doing..?" the man asked for the eternal seemed pretty imitating.
Unknown looked back at the crowd with a innocent smile.

"It is my kill, so should I not have rights to it?"

The crowd gape as he walked away out of the beach. They shouldn't believe him if he doesn't have any proof; but there was something about him that made everyone believe.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:17 pm

Mori walked out onto the beach, trying not to trip over the wet sand onhis shoes and stares out at the water with his ears perked high on his head. He then looked around curiously for the docks and waited there for Hanako to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:22 pm

Hanako caught up and looked at the sea. She loved the sea just has much as she loved books and her friends. She took a deep breath of the smell of the salt sea. It some how wasn't a pleasant smell, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:29 pm

Mori chuckled and went to the small docks that weren't too far away and looked aroound as he passed a few boats and turned back to Hanako as if seeming to remember that she had come.
"Over here. I was able to rent a boat a few days ago and a driver too since I'm not that experianced with this just yet."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:33 pm

Hanako smiled and a took one more glance at the sea before she walked over to Mori. She looked at the boat and then back to Mori.
"Well let's get in!" she said more like a demand.
She hoped in and smiled to the driver.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:37 pm

Mori sweatdropped at her ethusiasm but smiled none the less and got onto the boat as well and walked up to the front of it and looked out to the water before turning to the driver.
"I think we're ready to go."
The driver smiled and nodded then readjusted the big sail one more time before going to the wheel and steering them off to the waters. Mori walked back carefully to Hanako and grabbed the railing to keep steady.
"Got sealegs?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:45 pm

"Hm? I don't know." she shrugged and smiled. She looked over the railing, looking at the water. "Won't it be cool if we saw some dolphins?!" she asked excited.
Her hair was now in a ponytail rather than pigtails. She changed it on their way over to the docks. Hanako took off her green and white plaid button shirt, and stuffed it in her bag, reveling her white tank top, letting the sun beat down on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:48 pm

Mori took off his messenger bag and set it down on the seat next to the driver.
"It would be coolbut we wouldhave to go out a ways to actually see them."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:52 pm

"Yeah." she said nodding.
She looked over to Mori and then looked back out to the water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

Mori looksabout the boat then goes down below deck and checks out downstairs since when he rented the boat, he had only seen pictures. The neko twitches his ears curiously before looking up and down the small hallway, seeing a small kitchen and a bed at the other side. He flicks his tail and looks to the small table and chair that were made in the wall then went to go venture about in the small kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:07 pm

Hanako didn't notaice that Mori was gone. She stuck her hand out, letting the sea water splash her arm. She was zoned out for a moment before putting her arm by her side and looked down at her knees thinking. She straightened out her jean shorts and her tank top. She looked down at her black converses, and tapped one of her feet on. She looked back out to the sea, resting her chin on the palm of her hand, which was supported by her elbow.

"Mori-" she stopped finally noticing that he was gone.
She blinked and stood up walking down the stairs to the lower level. She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

Mori came out of the kitchen with a small bag of funyons, Chewing onone of them with a sly smile.
"I found the secret stash!"
His ears twitched as he heard the driver yelling at him to behave and save those for any trips he might make but the neko just smiles and continues to eat them then offers the bag to Hanako.
"Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:31 pm

Hanako chuckles and takes a funyon. She nibbles on it and then just sticks the whole funyon in her mouth. She placed a hand on the wall to keep her balance the boat was a little shaky.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:37 pm

The driver curses Mori under his breath but the neko just laughs and takes another funyon as he sits at the table and sets the bag down.
"Well well, our driver has quite a colorful language..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: