Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 8 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 8 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:17 pm

Unknown grinned. While still attempting to be innocent, there was a underlying tone of smug and sadistic that now appeared in his expression. Definately something he could pull off.
"It had been like this for at least 10 years. I rather that nothing much would have been change."
And that is the truth. The Earth is changing. The world is changing; constantly. To the point it made his head spin. To him, time pass too quickly, yet somehow too slowly. He was yet at the point to where he would someday die. Far from it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Mori looked back at him, actually believing Unknown for a bit before snapping out of it.
"Are we still talking about you 'testing' Asahi?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:35 pm

For the first time in a long time, a geniue laugh came out of Unknown's lips. Then it disappear as if it never came. Well, that lasted long.
"Even if you are living in an 'normal' enviroment for anyone in this time period, I sure do hope that you would still sharpen the skills that I taught you, more so your brother."
Unknown remembered the simplicy of the world before the complexity of technology came in. And there was also another reason (one that goes towards his own sick amusement) but who would've guess?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:53 pm

Mori refrained himself from sighing again and let his arms fall to his sides.
"You mean well but you really should tone it down a bit, Asahi's going to get gray hairs from all the stress you're giving him."
He looks around curiously for the city and spots the lights not that far away.
"Of course, we train like its a normal routine of our lives..."
Which just goes to show how Mori hasn't exactly gotten over his past yet, the very thought of it sent a frown to his face as he stared somewhat distracedly at the cities dazzling lights.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

Unknown nodded in somewhat approval and then looked to where his son is looking.
He knows (at this point, what does he not know?) that Mori is thinking about his past. No one's past is supposedly all happy. Even the richest kid in the whole world would have something to be sad about in their past. But the knows the kid got it tough because of society. Heck, most people here in Miyagi got it tough. Humans are the leading creature with a huge population, despite how powerless most are compare to the other races.

"Do not worry young one." Unknown reassured, smirking slightly. "You are safe here in Miyagi, and I made sure of it."

Then there goes that comical expression of amusement and sadistic that is seen very often on his face.
"If you are still very uncomfortable about your current staying, then I do have access to files of the residences, shops, owners, employees and the likes." One would thought he was joking because of his expression but this Unknown we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

Mori sweatdrops and tilts his head to the side with a nervous smile, suddenly remembering the stocks and piles of paperwork that had built last time Unknown had offered and Mori had said yes since he hadn't fully understood what would happen. Curiousity killed a cat as they say...
"N-no, I'm fine here thank you."
He starts walking off towards the direction of his apartments.
"A-anyway, let's get going before my tail freezes into ice and falls off."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm

Yep. Unknown is definately inhuman since he wasn't cold at all. Or it looked like he didn't notice the cold at all.
"As you wish."
Unknown then disappeared off. No, one can feel that he is still in the area since he did let his presence known enough for Mori to feel, but he still is carefully hidden from site.

He is still "unknown" throughout the world. Only many few knows that he exist. A creature such as him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:34 pm

Mori nodded and swished his tail once, letting his ears and sense of smell keep a tag on where Unknown was. He turned around back towards the city and started the walk back home.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:13 pm

Kyuzo walked up with his hands in his sleeves and gasping he just about fell over and he grumbled with a light irk mark over his head. "I'm such a baka!" He frowned after saying that to himself and he stopped sitting down on a smooth rock and he sighed a traditional sigh bubble. "There are times I wished I could just lay down and stay down."

Kyuzo narrowed his eyes for he started to feel childish and looking around he was a bit curious to turn into his child appearance and without a second thought he transformed and he laughed running around with his hair down and forgetting the pain in his ankles he did a anime fall on his face.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:21 pm

"Well, you do look like some kind of baka, seeing how you ignore your own wounds just for a fleeting moment of happiness."
The one who said that was sitting down in the water. What is a bit weird about it is that he was full clothed, even with shoes on and weirdly for the season, a blue knitted winter hat. Black hair can be from under the out-of-season head wear and and ruffled along with the wind.
It would have been hard to think that the comment comes from him, for his eyes was always on the ocean, distanced as if he was seeing a ghost that no one can see.
It can be said that he's very unusual indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:25 pm

Kyuzo lifted his head as he put his hair in a pony tail and he narrowed his eyes like how a young teen would since he was in his child like appearance. "Yes, I'm a baka and I'm over and done with that! My wounds are what I call a bother and so I will ignore them. Hmph!"

Kyuzo's child like appearance was a brat and he knew that as he continued on his plans of having fun and as he found a crab he picked it up and grinned tossing it into the water and he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

"Stubbornness can lead to foolishness. And Foolishness can lead to undesireable things." Unknown wisely said, breathing in deeply the ocean's crisp air.
He then looked over at Kyuzo with a innocent smiled with his eyes closed. There was even sparkles of innocent that appeared around his smiling face. To those that know Unknown, it would usually put a shiver to their spine.

"But for you, I think I can switch 'foolishness' to 'being an immature brat'."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:35 pm

Kyuzo stopped laughing and he narrowed his eyes. "I know, geez I guess all grampa's are deaf?" He closed his gray eyes as he shrugged and he did that childish scoff after all he was one and that was how he made himself out to be and he was proud of it. "I meet with another eternal and apparently it turns out to be another uh dead beat."

Kyuzo ruffled his bangs a bit, Kirin wasn't a dead beat he was just a silent man who seemed to act childish and yet be weird when it came to him fishing or was it something else. He opened his gray eyes as he kicked the sand and as he did so he kept on saying 'Ow' do to his hurt ankles.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:45 pm

Unknown rolled his eyes, looking at the kid for the first time since he had been here. Well, he knows that the kid can turn into a teenager, his probably real age, but to everyone is a kid to him. Everyone is some how all unexperience to him.
He didn't made any comment or indication of reaction towards the comment about the other Eternal. He had already inspect everyone in Miyagi and knows every Eternal that lives here. Of course, he wasn't going to sprout that out any time soon. His two sons refused him to since the last time he did, everyone kept a mile clear of him and his son for some reason are a bit nervous at that.

Unknown splashed some water at Kyuzo just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm

Kyuzo gasped a he looked to the man and he glared. "Baka." He said this with his glare still on the man and a dozen of irk marks all over his head and one large one being the twelveth one being on his left cheek. His gray eyes closed and he said rather angered. "It makes me wonder who is the brat around here. Your probably something worse?"

Kyuzo's child appearance started to shake but he tried hiding it by turning his back on the man and begins trying to wipe the water off and he looked upward toward the sky and he sighed with his eyes closed. Deep down he actually hated being mean to others, that was always the thing since he was shy and apparently weak in his real aged form.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

"Yes. A bored man. That actually worse than a tyrant." Unknown said truthfully, chuckling slightly.

"But I'm just stating what I think is appropriate." He shrugged nonchalantly, not caring for the other opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

Kyuzo seemed to raise a eyebrow and he crossed his arms and he tilted his head to the man. "So, what is your reason for uh coming and bugging me?" He narrowed his eyes at the man and it made him wonder why he was here unless he was a you know what.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

Whenever there was a question, Unknown had no choice but the answer it truthfully without any lies or trick. It was just in his nature to do so. He's a truthful guy. Bluntly truthful but truthful. He knows he could just went around the answer, like many people tend to do but he is not many people. He just see no reason to lie. Whether to a stranger or to a familar person.

"I don't know." He answer truthfully, actually smiling as he look upon the ocean, but for some reason. The smile seemed dull, a bit faded and old. Like he had done it too many times that it tires on his lips. "Before I know it, I just got here."
Then he snorted, the reminecene look gone in a flash.
"But I guess it is worth it since I found something highly amusing."
What he was referring to, in truth, isn't actually clear. But by the way he said it, it could offend a lot of people easily.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:27 pm

Kyuzo walked over to the man and his eyes seemed to go a bit wide before he smiled placing his arms behind his head as if forgetting the incident of him being splashed by a man. "Amusing? Like what?" His gray eyes seemed to soften a bit as he looked highly interested.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

Remember, he's truthfully. But sadly bluntly truthful.

"Well, the ocean; thinking about how much as change since then." There was a short twinkle in his eyes as he remember the ocean back then and how much adventure he had. But it was cut short everytime and put in the back of his mind under "not that much importance".

"And then, there is also you."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:33 pm

Kyuzo tilted his head at that question "Nani?" His gray eyes blinked three time only them to become slower until he had began to stare before he said. "You find me amusing, how so?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:41 pm

Unknown seemed to have no hesitance in his answers. He never does for he was always sure of his actions and what he said, despite how hurtful or how mean they are. A fool says what he knows. A wise man knows what he says.

"Well, it is just curiousity. I have to wonder though...."

There was a smirk on the much older man's face, though it is hard to tell if it held any kind of meaning. His eyes are blank, as if he wasn't looking at anything.

"Why take on the appearence of a child now? I do know that you have a much older form."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:44 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he frowned lightly. "Well, sometimes I like to get out and besides why should I turn back and have you treat me...weird?" He didn't know where this guy was getting at but he did keep his eyes wide but they were narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:54 pm

Unknown slightly chuckle. Why he did so was a mystery.

"Why should I treat you weird when I hardly know you?"

Honestly, how the treated him back then was how he treated most people. Rude and blunt. That is how Unknown is. That is how he learn from people and making them snappish is pretty much the best way to open to some others.

"I don't care about your appearence."

He never did. He stop caring after he figured out that his body won't change. For some reason or another, his hair isn't even aging after millenniums and millenniums. He knows that Eternals are cursed with eternal life; but he knows that they could age also, just very slowly. His body hasn't change at all. And so, he stop caring what he looked like; as long as he was in tip-top shape to do stuff, he's fine.
"To me, it's foolish to."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:58 pm

Kyuzo frowned and he closed his eyes as he turned away from the man for it looked like his interest died. Closing his gray eyes he narrowed them while looking to the side and slowly he changed his appearance along with his clothes as well and wearing a black and white kimono with a white silky scarf and his hair was down and in his face he looked over his shoulder to the man but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:10 am

Unknown barely took little note of how his appearence changed. In fact, he just treated him the same as he was when he was in his child form. Appearence matter less with him, because everyone is similar to him from one thing; they are all children to him. Due to the fact that everyone is younger than him, he tends to make it that they are all just children still new to life, and that much is postively true. There are many people who looked as if living is still something to grasp at.

And true to his word that he wouldn't treated him weirdly or that things wouldn't change at all, he smiled like that innocent smile he made in the first minutes they have met.
"See? Now that was not hard, is it not?"

They are all childrens in his eyes, no matter what form they are. And being in this world for too long, he'll guide them whenever they stray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: