Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 9 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 9 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:10 am

Unknown barely took little note of how his appearence changed. In fact, he just treated him the same as he was when he was in his child form. Appearence matter less with him, because everyone is similar to him from one thing; they are all children to him. Due to the fact that everyone is younger than him, he tends to make it that they are all just children still new to life, and that much is postively true. There are many people who looked as if living is still something to grasp at.

And true to his word that he wouldn't treated him weirdly or that things wouldn't change at all, he smiled like that innocent smile he made in the first minutes they have met.
"See? Now that was not hard, is it not?"

They are all childrens in his eyes, no matter what form they are. And being in this world for too long, he'll guide them whenever they stray.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

Kyuzo didn't say anything as he shrugged and he wobbled a bit as he walked a bit away as he walks the beach side he looks outward to the ocean for he didn't know what to say to the other man so he improvised. "Yeah. Arigatou."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:16 am

Unknown made no responce to it as he just turn back to the ocean and look on ahead, pretty much content with how things are right now, whether his entertainment is gone or not.
He seemed to be still for that moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:21 am

Kyuzo leaned his head to the side as he fixes his long black locks as he sighed, his white gloves which were traditional in Tokyo or so he thought didn't bother him much since he had always worn them. His gray eyes looked to the man and he said rather curiously. "So, why was the real reason that you said that I amused you. I seem to be boring you?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:33 am

Unknown made a barely audible chuckle, but it seemed that he didn't bother to move from the position he was set on.

"Your child-like wonder would be one. Suppose you have seen someone at your age who is all mystic-like and say that they know the whole world and how it works."
Unknown snorted, sounding as if he was quite offending but a bit fakely.
"I met plently in my life time. So of course it would be a rare site to see someone like you."
If Kyuzo could see his face, he would probably saw the smile that could last for a second.
"And by how you keep asking questions, you admitted that there are some things that you don't understand but still wanted to understand."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:37 am

Kyuzo raised a eyebrow for his sharp eyes caught the smile, thank god his Kendo lessons paid off. His gray eyes soften a bit as he said rather calmly making his voice sort of smoother with body. "Hai, I did say that. As you can tell my child appearance is all I have left mainly of what use to be and so I like to goof off. At times. Gomenosai, if he had bothered you in anyway even though it is me but a whole different area." His gray eyes seemed to look the man dead in the eyes as he placed his left hand up to stop his bangs from moving. "What was so funny, I thought that you were trying to impress me with you acting so all knowing which I do not doubt."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:50 am

Unknown snorted once again. He seemed to be doing that a lot while meeting with the people of Miyagi.
"I do not wish to impress anyone, their opinions of myself have no importance to me." He stated truthfully. So he's a monster, so what? So he's unusual, so what? People's insults towards him have fallen death to his years these days, unless he wanted some revenge.
"And I'm just amused. You're definately a rare one in this kind of society."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:56 am

Kyuzo never heard that before and he said rather quickly. "Oro?" He blushed a bit in embarrassement and he looked down lightly with his bangs back in his face. He couldn't help if he blushed since he had never been called 'rare' before.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:07 am

Unknown had always been blunt with his words. Mean or not. Rude or not. Apparently, that was a rare occasasion where he actually compliment one. Word to ya, don't get use to it. Since he is one to point out many faults of one's personality.
There was a hint in his expression that he was somewhat amused by Kyuzo's embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:13 am

Kyuzo looked to the man and he covered his face trying to hide his embarrassement since it always seems to happen. "Don't look at me." His eyes closed and he still tried to cover his face this time with both of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:23 am

Unknown couldn't help but chuckle, the sadistic part of himself amused, for it is a funny request that the boy had bothered to ask.
"There is nothing to be embarrass about. It is just the truth." he shrugged off as he stood up for the first time since he had gotten here, since he had meet this interesting child.
From mid-torso to the bottom, he was wet, but it seemed that his skin had not wrinkled at all in the water even though he sat for a very long time. And out of habit (he would think mostly because sons), he ruffled the kid's hair out of content.

"Be a little more confident." Just simple words on how he thought he could do. Though, he is thinking insults to go with it. It just felt so unnature to give words of wisdom without an insult.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:28 am

Kyuzo jumped to the touch and he looked to him lightly cautious but it of course went a way as he just didn't stop him from ruffling his hair since he was sort of more use to it than his child appearance. He was content for as long as they don't pull his hair. "I have confidence it just is smaller than others." Kyuzo looked to the man who was a few inches taller than him and he was unaware of his nose being lightly red.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:37 am

"You are more than a 100 years old. I'm pretty sure you are more than capable." Unknown snorted, taking his hand off the other Eternal's head, slightly smirking. He's really treating him as if he was just a child born yesterday. Compare to Unknown's age, it may seem like it.

"I am sure you have seen the bad things in life." Unknown shrugged at that. Sure, everyone has. "But I am also sure you have seen the good things that makes this world special."

With that, he started to go out of shore, and apparently have no decency for he started to carelessly take off his shirt and throw it in the sand while ringing the water out of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:42 am

Kyuzo blinked as he thought about it and he sweatdropped a bit to him taking his shirt off and he looked away with his eyes closed. He actually cursed his upbringing in study school for they never really taught him things like dating girls and that was it, after all he is a bit curious in doing things with the same sex. Kyuzo wouldn't think about that now as he looked to the man trying to keep a straight face. "Hai, I have seen things like that being good or bad. To tell you the truth I do not remember my real age and so I have seen my fair share."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:50 am

Unknown completely ignored, or didn't even notice (but mostly ignored), the face that Kyuzo is making because of the fact that he's shirtless. The subject about it was completely gone in his mind. He never did really care what he wears. He would be naked for all he cares but it seemed that many (most likely all) would prefer that he isn't.

He only seemingly nodded at what Kyuzo said.
"I do not remember my own age too kiddo. Nothing special." was his only answer as he kick off his shoes and was content to plop down on the sand and just look up in the sky.
"My sons are surprise that I have not been turned into skins and bones like the rest in my times."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:56 am

Kyuzo thought about it and he said rather caringly. "Well, if it makes you feel better I'm glad that you aren't bones and such." He coughed in his right hand making sure that he didn't take it as a joke since he cares about everyone, or tries too.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:02 am

Unknown just simply snorted. He knows he wasn't kidding, but it was not something he heard everyday. He found it more amusing than rather sentimental. Probably instincts, since he tried not to get close to anyone for a long time. His sons already pass the line of that. He wasn't exactly giddy to be close to another. But he does somewhat enjoy another people's company, for it gives him a little spark in his seemingly dull life.

"Sure kid."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:04 am

Kyuzo narrowed his eyes as he lowered his head and he smiled. "Sure kid? Is that all you have to say?" He raised a eyebrow as his gray hues showed a softer tone. Kyuzo didn't understand the man and started to wonder about him a little.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:12 am

Closing his eyes, he shrugged. He guess a thank you would be more appropriate to the situation. But he then thought different and just went quiet, enjoying nature (before, as he would thought, it would be one day run down by stupid people who thought that expanding the city would be 'good' for everyone). But he let out a unspoken feeling of at least gratitude towards the other eternal. It seemed that he wouldn't give anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:15 am

Kyuzo frowned as he closed his eyes and looked down as if he had been slap. "I see, forget about it." He messed with his hair and fixed it with his fingers. Kyuzo blinked once before looking to his hair and stared at it and began to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:25 am

Opening one eye, Unknown shook his head slightly. Yep, this guy is also the predictable type.

"Look kid, don't expect me to talk most of the time." Unknown said as he now opened both his eyes, sitting up as he stretched.

"More than half of my life, I never had talked." He shrugged at that as if he still doesn't talk most of the time. "Unspoken words are how I usually talked with my sons."

Before the last century when he had to talk because of many things; he was just silent. There was never any words needed in his life. There weren't people he could call "friends" or "family" that he could talk to. Not that he needed them that much anyway. Talking isn't needed. Because he can read everyone's movement and know what they wanted or what they were feeling. He did tend to forgot that people aren't extraordinary as him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:29 am

Kyuzo looked to him as he let his hair fall from his grasp. "Gomen, I guess I don't read those signs since my family was always so talkitive in many ways. I need to understand that there are some people like that." He looked back to his hand and then to his white glove thing. "I suppose I am a kid like you say since the only thing I'm good at is Kendo and working at a bar." Kyuzo chuckled since that was all he did was work.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

Once again, maybe he should check on this later, he snorted.
"Kid, if that is the only thing you can do, then you would be called a failure at living."
With that he stood up and dusted himself off.
"But you are living being so I'm pretty sure you have many other talents. You have yet to find it."

He stared at Kyuzo for a few minutes before looking back at the ocean and tilting his head.

"Well yes, you do have a physique of a Kendo user; that would probably make it easier..."
His head then snapped back towards Kyuzo, his expression looked quite innocent but also quite manical..... it seemed that the Eternal is planning something. Though whether it is something quite good or quite bad, it is hard to determine.
"Can you hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:47 am

Kyuzo looked to the side and he counted his fingers on his right hand. "Hai, even though I'm not very much good at it nor am I good at fishing. I can cook and clean and do other chores in the house as well as Kendo as you know?" Rubbing his chin, his gray eyes seem to narrow a bit at the man, Kyuzo seemed to wonder about him being a failure at life then again he didn't say anything about it as he said. "That is all, I believe?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:55 am

That answer was enough for Unknown to be content about, and a huge smirk quickly flash upon his face. As fast as the smirk came, he disappear and reappear behind Kyuzo. And without even bothering to explain, he grabbed the Eternal's collar and began to drag him to, well, whatever the 'old man' had planned.
There was twinkle in his eyes that indicated that he is going to have fun with this. Fun with what; who knows.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:58 am

Kyuzo blinked and gasped being dragged but not wanting to hurt his ankles he followed after him trying not to wobble to much since he was doing the backward walk and his eyes seemed to be wide but they looked to the side trying to debate what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: