Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 10 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 10 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Honoka Beach - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:58 am

Kyuzo blinked and gasped being dragged but not wanting to hurt his ankles he followed after him trying not to wobble to much since he was doing the backward walk and his eyes seemed to be wide but they looked to the side trying to debate what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:10 am

It was then, after a few minutes of contemplating how to go along with this with a very creepy expression, that he remembered about Kyuzo injury, only to grab the Eternal's wrist soon after nonchalant, not really letting off the speed he was orginally going.
Hey, at least it is easier for the guy.

After a few minutes of walking across the shore, Unknown smirk that he had on had gotten wider.

There in front of them was a small lagoon and not far is a coral reef that can be seen from where they are at for the colors were shown beautifully at the surface.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:14 am

Kyuzo noticed the change and he sighed a bubble which could count as a relieved sigh before looking ahead and seeing the lagoon he blinked once before looking to the man curiously but of course he wouldn't ask but he did find it quite beautiful. His gray hues seemed to soften at the sight of the coral reef for he had never seen the coral reef before.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:21 am

"Never saw a coral reef huh? Well, this is good chance to learn." It is a good idea not to ask how he knows that. He knows a lot of things that would make normal people at least creeped out.

This time, except for literally almost dragging him like last time, he seemed to only gently tug him. At this point, he knows that it wouldn't be good to force him too much.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:24 am

Kyuzo followed him silently as he looked to him and he said rather content since his ankles didn't sting much. "Well, our family was quite limited on stuff like vacations and trips. So, yeah I never really did see the coral reef." His gray eyes glanced to the reef again as he willingly followed after the man in a light limping way but it didn't faze him much, to limp that is.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:34 am

Unknown nodded at his answer, seemingly content with it.
In a minute, they were already next to the coral reef; presented with a sight of beautiful fish of many different colors swimming from one place to another, from one coral to the rest. The reef itself looks as if it is glowing, brightly colored as the fish if not more.
Unknown nodded as if he seemed please with the presentation, though he had seen this before and found it not that quite spectacular than most would think.

Giving a minute or so (knowing that the kid would want to be looking at the site for a bit longer), he then look around to see if there was any safe spot to perch on. He saw in the shallow water a parts of the reef that have been dried out and ruined by dust. He would give a long string of cuss inside his head later, for he guess it was an oppurtunity, though of course he doesn't like it.

After another minute, he grabbed the eternal's fingers and easily stretched his legs over to the dead patch of coral for them to stand on. He decided that it was smooth enough for the kid's foot and tug on his fingers to signal to come over.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:37 am

Kyuzo of course followed in a obediant manner since he was never good at saying no at times. His eyes seemed to be wider as he looks at the sight before him and he smiled with his eyes closed. Kyuzo was really glad at the sight and moving his hair out of his face he seemed to look very content.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:43 am

"Come on, this is your first lesson." Unknown said, holding out his hand.
He was on a patch of dead coral reef (there is a fact that he might be saying string of cusses in his head at the fact that it was obviously tampered with in the first place) like some of the others that are on the surface.
It seemed that the Eternal wants the other to follow on the dead, but stable, reef.
"Do not worry, it won't hurt your feet." he did seem to taken that into account just in case. He knows the kid's feet are pretty much delicate right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:47 am

"Nani, a lesson?" Kyuzo looked to the dead reef sort of cautiously but he didn't let it bother him as he steps on the reef where he was and he sighed a bit before looking to the man sort of confused, what kind of lesson was this going to be.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:59 am

"Yeah, hunting." He made it sounds like it was obvious. "Because of your ankle, you are pretty limited to movement, so I'm going to try to make this as simple as I can but it should also be able to get you enough food to last you weeks at least." He shrugged at that. He never really need to eat before, but he found it amusing so he get some food once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 4:03 am

Kyuzo blinked with lightly wide eyes. "Hunting? Why are we doing that?" He seemed confused and he looked to the water and he sort looked a bit over whelmed since well he didn't want to hurt a animal, his child like appearance was however different.

(Sayanora. I got to like get. Talk to you later which is tomorrow! XD)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 4:34 am

(Yeah, see ya later!)

Unknown stared at him and blinked a few times.
"Because it looks like you might need it." He simply said, shrugging. Their was probably a more ulterior motive (then again, he always have an ulterior motive) but it looks like he isn't going to voice that out any time soon.
He took a sideway glance towards Kyuzo and shook his head.
"Kid, I don't want to kill anymore than you do." He said truthfully, sticking his hand in the water.
As if Unknown's hand was a familar friend that they haven't seen a long time ago; fishes started to come around, some of the smaller swirming around and even touching him.
He took his hand out and they all looked confuse but soon scattered.
"They don't run from me. Animals." He shrugged.
He look down at the clear water, rolling his shoulder.
"Here, it's a dog eats dog world. Even if we pray, there are times that even God can't save us."
Unknown snorted at what he said, for he probably knows that better than anyone else.
"In a way, I should know. I've been mauled nearly 156,324 times in my life time. Almost decapitated for at least 135,234 times. I nearly lost a limb or two 634,743 times and......"
Unknown uses his fingers to count out how many -whatevers- there should be.
"And probably 1,235,002 near death experience."

Actually, he looked proud at the high numbers he got and somehow is still in one piece; though some have every right to be somewhat horrified. And then he shrugged it off like it was nothing; like he did with most things.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:56 pm

Kyuzo seemed to think about the numbers and he looked down and he frowned. "Hai, I know that all to well I may not have been attacked as much as you but I know." He seemed to blink once his grays eyes dull a bit. "It is a dog eat dog world and I guess I just got eated by emotional ties." Kyuzo chuckled for he doubted that the man wanted to hear his story and he bended down and reached into his sleeve and taking a hold of his dagger he waits for a fish to stray by.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:40 pm

Unknown snickered a bit at what he said.
"Then, I will teach you how to regain the parts that have been eaten with. Simple as that."

Unknown looked quite amused as he saw Kyuzo bringing out a knife and slightly shook his head.
"Kid, sure there are abundant of fishes here, but how long to think it is going to take for a fish to even dare swim up close to the surface for you to reach in? Even if you did manage to catch a couple or more, the scent of blood if you use the dagger to catch them will eventually scare them away. They are smarter than they look."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 8:52 pm

Kyuzo flipped his dagger a bit in his hand for it was rather large since he needed something like that for protection and he tapped his chin. So, using the dagger would only last for so long before it became apparent that the fish would know it and avoid it, His gray eyes seemed to look to the water. "Yeah, I guess they are?" Kyuzo sat down on his knees as he looked around seeing the different fish and he had began thinking while leaving the knife to rest in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

Unknown chuckled as he smirked.
"When I was visiting this place two centuries ago, this was the best place to get some fish. This coral reef is at least a 289 years old." Unknown looked quite proud of how old it is as if it was his aqurium or something.
"It has gotten a lot bigger, but there are fewer fish because of commerical fishing..." He mumbled about careless beings who doesn't understand how life is important before going back to the lesson.

"In this case, we would need a long weapon rather than a dagger or a knife. To at least reach in the deep water." Unknown instructed, smirking.
He rolled his shoulder, his smirk has gotten wider.
"In that case, I'll be right back." With that, he disappeared and then there was a sound of splash that seemed to be very quiet. If one paid attention, he could see Unknown swimming behind a reef.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:12 pm

Kyuzo didn't really understand but he would speak of it as he placed his dagger back in his kimono sleeve and he narrowed his eyes to a certain thought. His gray eyes showed his emotions only a bit for was thinking why not go get something like food and what not from a store rather than hunt for it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:24 pm

"That would be easy, now wouldn't it?"

Unknown was getting out of the water from behind Kyuzo, dripping wet as he had in his hands two long sticks that are hand sharpened at the end.

"But you can't always assume that a store would be there in every situation. If others can't provide for you, you have to provide yourself"
He then smirked in amusement as he toss the sharpen staff towards Kyuzo.
"Beside, the fresher the product is, the better."

He combed his hair back to keep it from sticking on his face before standing up grabbing the other sharpen stick along.

"I'm sure you know Mori. Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

Kyuzo didn't really say anything as he looked to the stick which was sharpened and his first thought was a rather amusing yet creepy one. He was certain that cave man used these certain things to hunt for animals. "Hai." Kyuzo didn't say anything more as he stood up on his feet and he looked to the water using his keen eye to pen point a fish, he was going to provide for himself since he had been doing it for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

Unknown crossed his arms, his smirk gotten wider and more amused if that's possible.

"Keep a steady hand."
He looked among the populations of fishes before there was one that caught his eyes.
"That one." He pointed towards a fish that have an overall body color can be described as blue to bluegreen with yellow rims on its scales. Their pectoral fins and ventral fins are also yellow but their lips and the edges of their dorsal fins and anal fins are dark blue.
"A queen angel fish. Quite common among these reef but this one is at it's prime age. Old. In a year, it maybe die." He shrugged.

"Try to get that one."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:56 pm

Kyuzo saw it and he narrowed his eyes and keeping his arm straight he then threw it at it and stabbing it at the tail fin and he some what grinned before pulling it out and he placed down on the ground and he wiped his forehead very glad that his training paid off.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:09 pm

An actually smile appeared on his mouth; that of course only last for half a second.
"Good, you did well." He said, uncrossing his arms. "You have caught a Queen Angelfish."

Smirking as he lifted his arm and aimed towards the abudance of creatures; with a seemingly flicker of his wrist, the staff shot forwards like some kind of bullet and stuck it at reef's wall. When the fish scattered, Unknown had caught a large Pacific blue fin tuna right in the middle. He pulled the rod back in and grabbed the fish.
"Great, bait."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:13 pm

Kyuzo caught the smile from the corner of his eye and he seemed to have a soft expression before looking to the fish that he had caught and seemed to sigh eased a bit by the time here and picking up the fish with his right hand and pulling the spear out of the fish he glanced to the man contently. "Arigatou, I beileve I can hunt and provide for myself as well as others. I may never forget this lesson."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Unknown shrugged.
"It is a skill that everyone should learn at some point." He truthfully said, grabbing the fish and....for some reason, hooking it onto a string.

"Who knows. We may accidently go back into time where you cannot count on convience stores. Or suddenly, you are taken to a barren world you have no knowledge over. Maybe stuck in the middle of the sea of a deserted island." Despite how most of these probably wouldn't come true, how he said it, it seemed that he experience these before.

Using his hunting knife, he cut lines down of the fishes body. It would make one wonder what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:28 pm

Kyuzo seemed to looked to his fish and he didn't really want to gut it yet, but he may as well as he used his large dagger and began to do so. "Hai, I understand what you are getting at. You are perfect, you know that?" He finished what he was doing and reaching into his sleeve carefully pulling out a plastic bag placing the meat into it as well as cleaning his hands with a cloth that he had also pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

It seemed that he didn't do much but streak bloody wounds into the fish though.
Unknown rolled his eyes at what the kid had said, even though it was probably not a joke.
"I am not perfect." He said, standing up as he flip the fish over his shoulders.
"I just know those world better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: