Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 18 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 18 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Honoka Beach - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

Sunshine nodded as she kept piling up the sand on her legs, she could feel the sand in her hands and toes, little grains.

"Yes I do, and well I like about anything really."

She said as she still kept piling up sand on her legs, she had managed to cover her feet up to her knees and she tried to move her toes, but all she got in return was the sand moving as if something was alive under it and wanting to break free, she chuckled at this.

Last edited by Sunshine on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:47 pm

Kyuzo watched her quite amused. "You like anything?" He closed his eye making a embarrassed look, Kyuzo then chuckled knowing that he looked funny as he reached over taking a seashell and hands it to her. "How about this, Sunshine-chan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:52 pm

Sunshine looked up and saw the seashell he had held in his hand, she smiled happily and took the seashell in to her own hands, it was beautiful, perfectly unchipped, she held it close to her heart and smiled.

"I'll cherish it forever."

Sunshine leaned into him and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:58 pm

Kyuzo smiled to the kiss. "I should maybe try to find you a pearl." he lightly chuckled at the idea only cause some pearls were hard to find. Kyuzo knew she would love a pearl but if the seashell made her happy then he may as well change his mind about finding her a pearl and give her all the shells he could find on the beach. He looked to her lovingly for he knew that he was thinking childishly again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:06 pm

"A pearl is very hard to find, we night need a boat to find that."

She said as she placed her head against his chest, she could feel his heart beating, a normal heart beat, she wondered why human's and races didn't get along well, she wanted to know, hiding her rank from him as the Lieutenant of the Human Race, she felt obligated to do whatever it took to find a way the exact reasons why humans and races didn't get along. She frowned at that in her mind. Plus she knew her comrads were going to plan something very dangerous, and she knew that Kyuzo was of different race than she, that he could easily be the target. She clentched her fist at that, she know something was bound to happen and she didn't want anything bad to happen to him, she swore it in her heart. Lost in thought she forgot she was with Kyuzo for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:10 pm

Kyuzo nodded and well he liked boats and everything but if she was happy with a shell then he would gladly give up on that thought. His eye closed for somewhere in his mind he actually felt sad, not because of the time with Sunshine but what may happen. "If only..." Kyuzo said this in a strangled tone as he looked down toward the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:16 pm

Sunshine snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to Kyuzo with gleaming eyes, she smiled, a tender and generous smile. She kissed his cheek once again and pushedd the long part of his hair away from his face, she looked at him, she noticed his face looked the same, but the eye patch was there, still feeling a bit hurt for what she had done, Sunshine wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his, kissing him passionatly, like it might be the last time she'd get to see him. Her reaction was simple, it was her thoughts, all the things that could possibly happen, but she hoped it wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:20 pm

Kyuzo's eye went wide and he returned the kiss adding in just as much passion, some where along the line he petted her hair and his thoughts cease for a moment. He didn't feel pain in his left eye and he was certain that it will heal mostly in a week or two, Kyuzo felt mainly to blame for Raven's hurting heart and he didn't want Sunshine taking all the blame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:29 pm

After a few moments passed by she parted their lips, she was out breath, but it was something she didn't mind, she loved being with him, feeling the warmth and sensation of his kiss, everything about him. Sunshine looked into his eye and chuckled happily out of breath. Her heart pounded only because of being ot of breath, she kissed his forehead, his cheeks, nose, his right eye, and the eye covered patch. She didn't care what he looked like, she only cared about the passion and love they both had for each other.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:35 pm

Kyuzo slightly panted and he smiled as she showered his face with kiss, he couldn't help but hold onto her loving and stroke her hair. He also kissed her cheek and softly rubbed her back in a slow manner similar to that of a back rub as he sighed to all the attention he was getting. Kyuzo loved it much only cause Sunshine did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:42 pm

Her arms still wrapped around his neck, she was nothing but overjoyed with both happiness and love. She wasn't looking for someone to love on the first day she came to this place, but somehow love had found it's way back into her life. She didn't mind it, she had longed for it for a long time, but looking for it was not one of her priorities, but now that she had it, she would keep it close and never let go. Sunshine was a passionate lady, similar to most females of her race, and if her comrads didn't understand that, she would simply stripp her rank and be with the one she loved, to her it was either or. Sunshine kissed his neck and nuzzled into it like she did before.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:47 pm

Kyuzo held her softly to his body with his eye closed, he felt calm and the feeling increased making this a comfortable day for both himself and Sunshine. He did not mind if she was a human, Kyuzo knew that everyone of them being either Races or humans all felt emotions. He was glad that Sunshine was pleased with being with him, Kyuzo kissed the side of her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:56 pm

She nuzzled in close to him as she stayed in his embrace. She inhaled smelling the salty ocean water, she looked out into the water, it was a beautiful sight, a beautiful moment. Sunshine lightly pulled away from the embrace and stretched. She looked to Kyuzo and tilted her head with a smile.

"Would it be strange if I asked if we could head to your place?"

She said her cheeks flushed red.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:58 pm

Kyuzo chuckled with his eye closed. "That is not strange, if you want to then we can." He kept his arms around her but it was loose if not hardly felt but he did hug her a little as he wonders what she will say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:05 pm

She hugs him once and then breaks free standing up, holding her hand out for him. She wanted to go someplace else with a roof over her head, plus she had gotten herself dirty from the sand, and her dress had sand on it and forgetting it was made of silk she she needed it cleaned.

"Well if you want to, may we?"

She asked, she really did need to get herself cleaned up, specially because of the dress.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:12 pm

Kyuzo took her hand and stood up as well and he dust himself off as best as he could as he nodded. "We may." He smiled softly to her as he offered his right arm to her as he looked to her eyes which were quite hypnotizing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:18 pm

"Please lead the way."

She said taking his right arm and staying close to his side as they walked out of the beach, she wondered where he lived, and maybe if she could figure out more of how he was like, she thought.

"But we'll have to be sneaky."

She said chuckling, knowing she was going into her enemies territory.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:20 pm

Kyuzo closed his eye as he lead the way. "If you want you can hide under my shirt?" he was of course teasing but he hoped that nothing bad would come of it, Kyuzo would protect her as best as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:26 pm

Sunshine chuckled at what he had said gripping his hand lightly. She they walked on happily hand in hand to his appartment.

"Now wouldn't you like that."

She said chuckling once again.

(Can you post at ur appartment first? I don't know where it is.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

(Sure! I'll post there!)

Kyuzo chuckled at that remark as he led Sunshine to where he lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:37 pm

Sani looks around, the water was so salty, even she could smell that. Frowning deeply she Sita in the sand. This was an interesting place. Glancing over she tilts er head. Was Mori still here..?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:42 pm

Mori walked in the water with a troubled look on his face as the end of his tail barely skimmed over the water. His ears twitched and he stood still, holding his shoes in his hands so they wouldn't get wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

"aren't cat's suppose to hate water?" she calls, her red eyes on him. She was in her vampire disguise still on. She shakes her head, trying to be unintense, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:15 pm

Mori looks to her, slightly surprised that Sani was here then kicks some water at her with a small smirk.
"I'm a neko. Not a cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:19 pm

She holds up her hands, laughing a bit as the water hits her. "but you have cat blood in you, right?" she asks, watching him, she was near the edge of the water but just far enough to keep the wave to hit her feet
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:24 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at her and pretended to frown.
"I may be part cat but I was taught to swim so I could survive when I was on the streets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: