Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 7 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 7 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:04 am

Night has already fallen and the stars swept across the sky. Despite so, there is one person there who stay despite how cold it was getting. Even getting into the water knee deep just staring at the horizon.
Some wondered what is wrong with that person. And some wondered if he isn't cold from the water. Though that person doesn't care either way of what other things. He was in his own world, feeling the sand between his toes, feeling the water lapped his to his knees. He was just simply enjoy his Earth.
He could remember what these waters use to hold. From Giantic prehistoric sharks, to unusually large man-eating dophins, to colorful fish that painted the ocean. All that has disappeared as time goes.
He knew that his 'sons' would be looking for him. Both of them know him more than others. Not that much. But know him just enough to know what he would be doing.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:16 am

Mori walked out onto the beach following the trail of footsteps that people who had ventured out here earlier left behind. He was zipped up in his jacket and had a scarf around his head, covering his lower face, with the hood up. The neko looked up and blinked slowly at the figure that stood in the water. It seemed familar in a way but surely...surely the man couldn't be back...again.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:28 am

A slight smirked adorn his feature as he felt a presence.
Right on time, as you predicted.
The man turned slowly around, ripples are made from the water as he move. Warm yet slightly unnerving white eyes flashed towards the person who had his completely attention to. Mori. The white eyes slightly soften as he walk through the water towards the shore as if he wasn't being restraint from the water that is suppose to resist movements from normal humans. But he was anything but normal. And probably not possibly human at times.
The sounds of his moments seemed quite silent unless those with trained ears, probaby out of habit.
When he got onto shore, the tips of his shorts were wet and sand began to stick to his wet feet; not that it bothered him.
He stopped where the water couldn't reach him no more and stood still, seemingly waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:34 am

Mori hesitated for a moment, not entirely sure if he should run up to hug the man who was his 'father' but everything seemed right. His secretive stare, his irritating smirk (as Asahi would put it), and that connection to the old ties to the start of evolution. He takes a step and lowers his cat ears a bit, asking a question Asahi would most likely say before trusting anyone.
"...You're still alive, old man?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:41 am

Amused, Unknown snorted in humor, looking pretty smug at the moment. But despite so, he didn't hesitate to put his hand upon the neko's head and slightly ruffled it with the little affection that he would dare give in his entire life. The hand was warm but dry and somehow soft.
"I should at least hoped that you are not as hopelessly oblvious like your brother as you both should know that I was never normal from the beginning." The sentence, said from anyone else, would have sounded somewhat polite, but only Unknown would make it as so insulting and rude as he could.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:51 am

Mori 'hmphs' at the comment and allows for his hair to get ruffled since it was pretty much a mess anyway.
"Yeah, of course. I know enough to not be that oblivious."
He of course refers to his brother, who is probably sitting in his office sneezing since they were talking about him. The neko became curious and he tilts his head at Unkown, his face blank though his eyes gave away his questioning feeling.
"So...Where have you been off to this time?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:28 am

Unknown already knew that this question was coming and wasn't so hesitant to answer. Taking his hands off of his "son's" hair, he told him the truth. Well, it's not like he can tell anything else for that matter.
"Back at the United States, there was an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico so I have to help clean up." Well, being as he is, he couldn't explain it without looking slightly irritated at the reminder of the incident.
Idiotic imbeciles who polluted his ocean. To bad he couldn't get more fun out of his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:36 am

Mori sweatdrops, knowing fully well how irritated and irksome and sensitive Unknown could get about 'his' planet.
"Hai, I heard that on the news..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:43 pm

"Yes... so it was not an easy assignment, but it is done nonetheless."
His white eyes then moved to the ocean before looking back at Mori.
"How is school? Have you and your brother been well?"
He seemed amused by the thought about Mori and his brother living in a somewhat normal life.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:57 pm

Mori stuffed his hands in his hands in his pockets as another cold breeze passed by.
"Well, school hasn't really started yet but I've been venturing around every now and then and it dosen't seem too bad. Asahi has been busy with work lately and I sometimes help him out..."
He shrugs absently, knowing this was a bit weird. After years of living on the streets without anyone caring about the poor nekos, this seemingly normal life was almost too strange.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:17 pm

With a small chuckled, whether is sounded insulting or not is up to the person, he once again ruffled his hair again, knowing the feeling of being a part of a strange world. Well, that feeling was long before when humans are still trying to figure out how to make fire so not to that extent but in a way where he was so use to other creatures different from him and not all this technical junk is happening. Where he was so use to mass extinction happening every few millennium from meteors or ice ages or something similar to that than the reason for one's exsistence being troubled because of other living beings.

"Tell your brother that he forgot to file out his third job when you get home before he gets into any trouble."
How he knows that, not many people would question.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:27 pm

Mori sweatdrops and rubs the back of his head, knowing Unknown well enough that it was usless to ask how the heck he had known that.
"H-Hai."
He twitched one of his cat like ears as he hair was mesed up even more.
"Other than the oil spillage, how have things been for you?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:44 pm

"Amusing." Always blunt with answers, but it also seemed that he was only going to describe it as that. It did not seem that he would go into details unless asked. But there is an aura around him that said that it would be better for the person not to ask.
"Come. We will talk while walking to your place. I do wonder about your brother."
He rather called it "place" since he thinks that everywhere on his earth is "home" but it was rather an unspoken fact about Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:51 pm

Mori sighs silently and follows after his 'father' obediently, his tail swaying back and forth absently as he looked to Unknown.
"Still can't seem to stay in one place I see?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:00 pm

"I have to make sure that my earth is being destory by careless organisms." It can be easily implied that he was talking mostly about humans, despite that he's human himself....maybe.

"Are you being good? You have not given your brother any trouble right? Or is it the other way around?" Unknown asked in good humor, though it was obvious that he knows that the older is more troublesome than the younger.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:06 pm

Mori smiles slightly and he glances to Unknown with a raised eyebrow.
"Of course. I'm pretty sure you already know whose causing the most trouble."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:14 pm

"Do I?" Unknown lightly challenged, completely expecting this answer from his 'son'. Letting his smirk gone wider, he chuckled in good humor (rather in self-amusement at the pretty accurate theories of what exactly Asahi did).
"I could not wait to tease your brother. Every since he was young, it was always fun to see him squirm." Ah dear, here comes his sadistic said. Do not worry, he does care for Asahi and love him as his own son; he just did in a free-style violent kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:19 pm

Mori chuckled and shook his head with a small smirk. His ears rose a bit in amusement as he heard the sadistic side of Unknown and as usually, feels a slight sting of pity for his brother. Though it was pretty funny to watch them argue back and forth even though it was pretty one sided while Asahi yelled and Unknown just shot back sarcastic remarks.
"Actually yes...And we all know how much Asahi just 'loves' your teasing..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

If possible, the smirk has gotten wider at the thought.
"Shall we proceed to the area which you must rent?"
He still snorted at the thought about "renting" a place on his earth. Simple minded creatures who decided which place is theirs just because it was "free". Right, did they not say that "nothing is free"?
People these days, but if it stops the pointless wars, then he would have nothing to complaint, yet.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

Mori takes the lead in the walking and smirks a bit to Unknown.
"What? You don't know? You usually do since aren't you always watching after us across the globe?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:27 pm

"Oh, I do know." Of course, how could he not? With his international company, and the ties he had with the U.S. government, it could be said that he knows all....
"It is just that I wanted to catch your brother unguarded, since I did pound my training onto him about knowing how to senses others presence. But I know his weaknesses. If you went on ahead to the land that you rent, he'll narrowed down his senses on to him out of protection of course, leaving him perfectly capable for me to sneak up on him...."
It seemed that this was his intention from the beginning of the whole array. Of course, if anyone knows Unknown, there could also be a deeper meaning that not even a psyhic that reads minds can tell...
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

Mori tries to keep a straight face on but he couldn't help the slightly worried look coming since Asahi said he would die from a heart attack if Unknown gave him any more surprise visits.
"H-hai, I guess that's important but don't you ever think that a simple 'hey, how's life been' would ever been hard to say?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

Mori tries to keep a straight face on but he couldn't help the slightly worried look coming since Asahi said he would die from a heart attack if Unknown gave him any more surprise visits.
"H-hai, I guess that's important but don't you ever think that a simple 'hey, how's life been' would ever been hard to say?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

Unknown attempt to give him a innocent expression, though anyone who knew the Eternal would know that the expression is anything but innocent. Even though he didn't say anything, there was an unspoken sentence hanging around the air that said: "You have known me since you were a little toddler; you should know the answer to your own question."
The Eternal knows that Mori would easily get his meaning as soon as the attempting innocent expression happens.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:06 pm

Mori looks at Unknown with an 'I don't believe the look' face and he tilted his head.
"If you're trying out a new look, it's not really...You."
He sighs and crosses his arms behind his head, knowing fully well that if Asahi and Unknown would probably have at it no matter how much the neko would plead not to fight.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:17 pm

Unknown grinned. While still attempting to be innocent, there was a underlying tone of smug and sadistic that now appeared in his expression. Definately something he could pull off.
"It had been like this for at least 10 years. I rather that nothing much would have been change."
And that is the truth. The Earth is changing. The world is changing; constantly. To the point it made his head spin. To him, time pass too quickly, yet somehow too slowly. He was yet at the point to where he would someday die. Far from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: