Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 22 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 22 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:17 pm

Mori smirks, noticing that she actually just admitted to having health issues and tries to pulls hsi wrists from her grip.
"Heh, like you have any more experience than I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:27 pm

She kept her grip strong, she Didn't want a fight nor did she want a struggle at this point. "Tell me, have you seen death? Have you watched as creatures murder your family, friends, destroy a home then keep you for a feeding tool?!" she growls at him, her eyes watering as she speaks. She didn't even realize it
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:37 pm

Mori was about to yell out 'Yes!' but saw she was practically on the verge of tears and stopped himself, staring at her as he calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:44 pm

Sani glares down at him, lifting her hand up to wipe her eyes. She had noticed the movement of his lips, and a small sad laugh left her throat. "we're more alike than I thought" she puts her hand over his heart, "but you won't end up like me.."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow and pulled his wrists out of her hand and rubbed the spot where she held them.
"Is that a compliment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

She looks down at him, a small smile on her face. "yeah, I guess it was" she stays sitting on his waist, but pulls her hand off of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

Mori chuckles and notices that she was still on him and looks questioningly at her.
"Now as much fun as it is being jumped on, Would you mind getting off? This isn't a petting zoo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

Sani arches her eyebrow, making no indication of moving. She reaches down and pets his ear like she would a kitten. "I quite disagree, this looks like a petting zoo to me." she pauses "but hey I'll make you a deal, if you can push me off I'll stay off, if you can't? Well I'm sure you can figure what'll be the end result" she teases a smirk on her face
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:14 pm

Mori raises an eyebrow at her and chuckles quietly before flipping over and pinning her to the ground much like she did. He did his own training when he was younger and that made him smirk down at her.
"There."
He had his legs on hers making sure she didn't move anywhere and his hand held her wrists mimicing what she had done earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:17 pm

Sani let out a gasp of surprise, looking up at him with a shocked expression. Struggling, she pushes up on his grip but drops the effort after a few seconds. "I've underestimated you" she smirks, her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:24 pm

Mori chuckles in amusement as she struggles and pretends to be shocked at her observation.
"Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:30 pm

Sani scowls, detecting his sarcasm and fake shock. "ooh if I could kick you right now" she moves her fingers, trying to shake her pointer finger at him. "where'd you learn?" she asks about his training, curious of where he'd learned.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

Mor grinned down at her then perked his ears at her question.
"My dad. Not biological but my adopitve father. He taught me and my brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:43 pm

"You're pretty good, he taught you well" she compliments him, wiggling a little underneath him. Then she calmly takes a breath, "you were going to say yes, when I was yelling before.. Mori, can you tell me.. what happened?" she asks, her dark eyes soft and curious.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:58 pm

Mori sighs silently and gets off of her seeing as how she was squirming.
"Well..."
He wondered if he should tell her after all this was his past. He hardly even shared any of it with his father let alone his most trusted friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:03 pm

Sani sat up, cracking her knuckles out of habit, then looks at him. "you don't have to tell me, I'm just.. Curious.." she hesitates, but puts her hand on his shoulder. Her dark eyes, calm and even considerate.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

Mori flicked his ears and sighed a little more heavily this time and pulled at one of his ears absently.
"Well. About two or three years ago in Hokkaido, me and my brother were taken up by this eternal that wasn't my father. My brother's job was tiring him and we were barely scrapping through the rent on our apartment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

She nods slowly, listening to him. Her hand stays where it was, "please go on" she smiles softly, wanting him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:31 pm

Mori chuckled and narrowed his eyes at her playfully.
"Alright alright. Give me a break. Anyway, he took us in and when my brother had gone out for his usual work. The man took me away to some abandoned potions store."
Mori started to frown and his ears lowered quite a bit as he stared at the sand.
"Turns out, he was a scientist when he was human and still continued to test on Races even when he was then an eternal. He wanted to try and figure out a way to control us so..."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:32 pm

Mori chuckled and narrowed his eyes at her playfully.
"Alright alright. Give me a break. Anyway, he took us in and when my brother had gone out for his usual work. The man took me away to some abandoned potions store."
Mori started to frown and his ears lowered quite a bit as he stared at the sand.
"Turns out, he was a scientist when he was human and still continued to test on Races even when he was then an eternal. He wanted to try and figure out a way to control us so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:45 pm

Sani quietly wrapped her arm around Mori's shoulders. She was trying to be comforting, hopefully it was working. She stayed quiet, listening to his story, she kept her expression soft, taking in what he said, it made her sick to know a creature would test on their own kind, granted humans tested on races they assumed they were correct in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:56 pm

Mori twitched his ears and didn't say anything to Sani's comfort.
"He then found an ancient curse that tied a being to an object, an object of any kind and if it broke it would destroy the being connected to it. So, he found two swords one was a dagger and another was an old katana. The dagger was for external damage and the other was for internal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:03 pm

The only sound Sani made to tell that she was discomforted by the story was a very small sigh. She kept her arm around him, moving her hair so that her ear was more visible. She frowned, but anyone would hilst hearing such a horrid life story.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:13 pm

"Well. You know what happens next. The experiment was a success and I was tied to the weapons. I was young and the process that I had to go through was painful...He got annoyed and smashed the dagger..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:16 pm

She turns her head to look at him full on. "what happened when it was destroyed..?" she asks softly, actually worried about the effects that had happened. She bites the inside of her cheek out of a habit
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:23 pm

Mori dosen't make eye contact as he flinches at the memory.
"It was external...so when the object is damaged it also harms the user. I was scarred all over my body but...something was wrong with the katana, it seemed to have somethign stuck inside it...I healed over time but after I was injured I blacked out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: