Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 6 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 6 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Sakura Mountains - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:02 am

Faustus' cold, jaded eyes fell upon the... creature at her side. In return, he hissed and mumbled. "Down, mongrel." His eyes shut in a calm manner. Pressing his thumb against his thin, straight lined lips, he shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose I could be worse than just a simple tap into someone." It was more like he was saying he deserved more than just a simple tap. However, that story was for another time.

He opened his eyes, a flash of kindness, fake kindness, but it was believable, shined in his crimson eyes. He looked at the female. She had a russian accent. He didn't really care, though it intrigued him that there was someone close to his old country. "However, I do apologize. Liberati, my name is Faustus Liberati." He placed his hand upon his chest, giving a deep, polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:15 am

Willow scowled at the man when he growled back at her cat. She picked up Alphonse gently, telling him to 'shh'. She petted his head gently, holding him to her chest lightly. She listened to the man quietly, being slightly confused with his tone of what he said. "Its quite alright. I'm Willow Anya. Nice meeting you.." She replied to him, putting her cat back down so he could run out into the field to catch something. As long as there are no Dragons over there, he can do whatever he wants. She brushed at her shirt slightly, making sure no fur was on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:35 am

Faustus smirked somewhat when he received a scowl for growling at the kitten. He was more of a dog person, anyway. Placing his hands in his pockets, he leaned forward to eye level with the female. He took one hand out of the pocket, poking the female in the forehead. A simple sigh escaped his lips. "Don't be so uptight. The cat started it by hissing at me." After hearing the female's name, he nodded. Willow Anya. That would be simple enough to remember. Though, he had no purpose to remember names. He bit his bottom lip, rocking back away from Willow. I need a drink... He yawned calmly. It wasn't that he was tired, he was just uninterested. Maybe he could find humor out of their meeting. Of course, he already had.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:43 am

Willow watched as the man leaned down to her eye level. She stepped backwards oh so slightly and then jumped slightly and closed her eyes as he poked her in forehead. "He only hissed because he got starteld. No need to growl at him back." She reopened her eyes and rubbed her forehead slightly, staring at him. "What was that for, might I ask?" She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:05 am

Humans are still as boring as ever. Faustus chuckled sharply. Upon hearing the explanation for her pet, he nodded calmly. "My actions are just. If he growled first, I am at liberty to return said growl."[/color] A gloved hand came up to cover his mouth as he left out a cough. A calm expression came to his face as she asked exactly why he poked her forehead. [b]"Because I like to see what reactions people give." He gave a smile, albeit, a sarcastic one. "You make it seem like it's a big deal that I did that. It's just a simple poke. Don't tell me you are a prude?" Faustus snickered.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:16 am

Willow narrowed her eyes at him, making a face slightly. "I'm not making a big deal about it, I was just simply asking. And I'm not a prude." She scowled slightly and looked over to see Alphonse chasing some kind of bug. She shrugged and looked back to the man, keeping herself calm. "Its an odd reason though. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 9:44 am

Mori walked up to the trail that led up to the top of the mountain. His hair a brilliant white along with his cat ears which were hidden in his hair and his tail wrapped around his abdomen so he looked like a meer human. His eyes were red because of the contacts he had to wear and were currently bugging his eyes. He rubbed them as Nana, the girl that was his charge folloed behind with a handful of mountain flowers in her small hand. Her dress was blue and was dotted with white spots. She wore a light white jacket and followed Mori at a much slower pace than his own. He slipped his hands in his black skinny jeans and looked back at her with a blank expression.
"Coming?"
Nana stopped picking flowers and looked up to him before nodding and running after him to catch up and joined his side then they both continued to ascend the mountain trail in silence.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:45 am

Mori and Nana walked along the trail till a new flower caught the small girl's eye and she raced for it then sat down looking at the mesmorizing colors. The neko pulled out a black book before flipping the pages and reading silently. Giving a small nod to the girl, Nana then hastily reached out to get the flower but the sudden rush of wind stopped her and she looked up in time to see a dragon fly past whipping both of their hair and clothes in the wind that he stirred. Mori reached out for Nana as she came running to him in shock but soon both stood there silently as they watched the dragon fly around the mountain slowly before disappearing again. Mori waited then looked down to Nana, petting her hair while she regathered herself let go to go retrieve the mountain flower that still sat there undisturbed by the dragon's entrance and exit.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:21 am

Rosaline had her hands tucked into her pockets. She sighed slightly as she looked up at the sky, dragging her feet some as headed up the mountain. She had a small satchel with her, and in it was a book, and a small bag of blood. Her eyes were at that very moment tinged red, not with hunger, but from her last taste of blood...From when she had last lost control. It was night time, of course, since the light really irritated her eyes now.

She climbed a good ways up and sat down on a rock, pulling her book from her satchel and opening it up to the last place where she left off. She read quietly, only glancing up once at the stars. It was somewhat cloudy, but not too bad at all. The only problem was the cold breeze going through that made her hair and cloak move along with it. The cold wasn't a problem for her though...She was always cold.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:36 am

Sakuda's usually cold demeanor was melted into a sneaky excitement. She caught wind of someone she found the be the light at the end of a tunnel. She crept along the rocks and bushed, looking out for the woman. A soft purr rumbled through her throat. When she caught sight of Rosaline, her heart leaped, and a smile adorened her features. Ah, it's definitely been awhile. Under the scarf Saku wore, she still had puncture wounds from Rosaline's last bite. Sakuda stealthily followed Rosaline until she sat down and began reading. Sakuda silently maneuvered herself to sit with her back almost touching Rosaline's. Saku glanced over her shoulder, starring at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:41 am

Rosaline didn't even lift her reddish gaze up from the book as she felt the atmosphere around her to be disturbed some, although she didn't mind as she knew exactly who it was that was causing the change to her environment. She continued to read, even as she spoke. "What exactly are you doing, Sakuda?" She flipped the page to her book and continued to read while speaking her mind. "Did you think that you could sneak up on me? We share somewhat of a bond, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:50 am

Sakuda grinned a bit, turning fully to face Rosaline. She rubbed her cheek against Rosaline's side, purring softly. "Of course not. I was just feeling sneaky." Sakuda rose up to stand, bending just a bit to see over Rosaline's shoulder. She gazed at Rosaline's face, planting a kiss on her jaw line. "I am happy to see you," she murmured into Rosaline's ear, silencing herself so Rosaline could read. One thing Saku learned was not to push people when they were focused. Her eyes rose to the scenery, takin everything in. Though, nothing compared to her Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:58 am

Rosaline finally looked up from her book as she felt Sakuda's lips press gently against her jawline. She moved her gaze to look at the werewolf, watching her a moment. She didn't utter a word more, but rather waited until Sakuda was looking at the scenery to quietly set her book down and wrap her arms around Sakuda. She held the smaller girl close and placed a light kiss on the top of her head before replying. "I'm happy to see you as well." She moved a hand to gently brush her fingers over the werewolf's scarf where she had last bitten her. "I didn't hurt you that night, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:06 am

The feeling of arms around Saku made her blush and smile gently at Rosaline. She tilted her head, starring at her Vampire with affection. "You're happy ... That's good," she murmured, hugging Rosaline's waist. She shivered when Rosaline touched the bite mark. "Hurt me?" she shook her head, smiling once more. "No, my Love. It'll stay like that for a bit, but it didn't hurt at all," she replied. "I rather enjoys our evening." Sakuda gave a grin, cuddling just slightly to Rosaline's body. She really missed her beIng so close.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:13 am

Rosaline tilted her head slightly and looked back at Sakuda with red eyes. "Of course I am." She smiled just slightly as Sakuda wrapped her arms around her waist. She carefully moved the scarf out of the way and brushed her fingers lightly over the bite mark once more before leaning in and placing a gentle kiss onto it before leaning back slightly and moving the scarf back to cover the mark. "I took so much that night...I was reckless." She laughed a tiny bit at Sakuda's comment about their evening. "Is that so...? I thought it started out as a bit of a train wreck."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:30 am

Sakuda let out an enjoyable sound when she allowed Rosaline near the bite mark once more. She giggled just a bit when Rosaline's lips tickled her neck. The cold air against her throat was removed when Rosaline adjusted the scarf back. Even though the air was cold and Rosaline's skin was chilly, Sakuda's own body heat was enough to keep her comfy. "It may have started an odd way, but it ended beautifully." She brushed Rosaline's hair from her face. "And don't worry about the blood you took. If it's for you, it's all yours," she replied, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:37 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow slightly and said quietly, "I don't think that poor other person would agree with you on that...I on the other hand...Agree that it ended just perfectly." She flashed her fangs slightly in a somewhat goofy grin while she stood still, allowing Sakuda to push the hair from her face before gently catching the werewolf's hand. She held it in both of her's, and looked at Sakuda gravely as she spoke. "I don't care if you tell me that it's all mine...It was dangerous...I could have killed you. I almost nearly killed someone else..." She brushed her thumb carefully over Sakuda's hand and said softly, "I can't even imagine what would have become of me if that had been you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:45 am

Though Saku could of disagreed, she didn't. "That's true, but she ended up alright," Sakuda reassured, petting Rosaline's head. She blinked when Rosaline caught her hand, and stared into Rosaline's eyes. It was really touching how Rosaline put her affection into words. Saku held Rosaline's hand with her free one, giggling just a bit. "Gawd I love you," she admitted, giving Rosaline a soft kiss. "But don't think that way, my Love. I'm fine. I'm not a fragile Human."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 3:29 pm

Rosaline closed her eyes for a moment as Sakuda patted her head. She opened her eyes back up and tilted her head slightly, "I suppose you're right." She glanced down at their hands before looking back up to Sakuda, cracking a slight smile at what the werewolf had said. "I love you too." She gently returned the kiss and watched the other girl quietly before responding. "It doesn't matter to me how fragile or strong you are...As long as you're you, I will always be unhappy about possibly hurting you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 5:47 pm

Saku's giggled when Rosaline tilted her head. She was adorable, totally, unreplacabily cute. Rosaline's smile was even more of a kicker. Sakuda purred in delight, a normal sound for herself. The love was mutually obvious between the two, but hearing It always brought a large fuzzy feeling. "Rosaaaaaaliiiiiiiine," she have a soft whine, snuggling closer. "Nya. Feeling bad is a no no!" Sakuda smiled softly, lacing their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 6:33 pm

Rosaline wrapped her arm securely around Sakuda, her other hand readjusting just slightly when Sakuda laced their fingers together. Rosaline had toughened up quite a bit recently, and though her face was serious and practically bare, except for the few times she cracked some smiles, and her tone was rather flat, she did her best to make it obvious to Sakuda that she really did love her. She glanced at Sakuda, "What are you whining for hn?" She was referring to the way that Sakuda had said her name. She looked straight forward, "Would you feel bad about possibly hurting me?" She glanced towards Sakuda once more.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

She hummed lightly, clinging to Rosaline just a bit. Her eyes gazed up at Rosaline, smiling. "What were you reading?" her eyes peered to the book before her ears perked. "I'm whining because I haven't for awhile," she said matter-of-factly. Her gaze locked onto Rosaline's face. "If I knew I would hurt you, then I would worry. But I'm not powerful enough to... Right?" Her expression was careful. She reached a free hand to caress Rosaline's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 7:43 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda quietly for a moment. She thought about Sakuda's question, contemplating on whether she should answer it or not. After a slight moment of hesitation, she spoke. "I was reading a short story. Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne." She chuckled slightly after, finding her reason for whining to be rather amusing. "Is that so? I think it's just because you're a spoiled brat." She looked passed Sakuda for a moment as she thought about the question she was just asked. When she felt Sakuda's hand against her cheek, she looked to the werewolf and gave a quick and small smile. "Of course. You'd never be able to hurt me." Her voice was extremely soft, and she knew of course she was telling a bit of a lie, but she didn't make that obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 8:26 pm

Sakuda nodded when Rosaline answered her. "Glad it amused you," she hummed. Saku pouted softly, her bottom lip sticking out slightly. "Awee, Rosaline~! You don't mean that." Her pout faltered, noticing how quiet Rosaline had become. She tilted her head, watching Rosaline carefully. The small smile caught her attention, but she thought it was a good sign. "I wouldn't if I could," she assured, moving her head to rest against Rosaline's collarbone, getting comfy In her favorite spot.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 8:40 pm

Rosaline responded blandly, "Of course. It gave me a lot to think about." She glanced at Sakuda and saw that she had her bottom lip sticking out. She looked into Sakuda's eyes before leaning forward and gently biting her lip, straightening back up after a moment. "Of course I mean it...But I am the one spoiling you after all." When Sakuda rested her head against her collar bone, Rosaline readjusted herself enough so that she could gently lay her head against Sakuda's. "Of course you wouldn't." She glanced at her some and said softly, "Accidents happen though. Like the other night. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 8:54 pm

"A short story made you think allot? Awesome!" Sakuda giggled softly. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink when Rosaline bit her lip; though, she shouldn't really be so flustered. Her bottom lip stuck out again, this time with her brows raised in thought. "Wellllll ... As long as you're doing it," she agreed. A soft purr brushed past Sakuda's lips when her body was fit better against Rosaline's body. Bein close to her Vampire really brought out the positive emotions in Saku. She glanced up to Rosaline, using her freehand to touch Rosaline's bite mark on her own throat. Her finger pads caressed the marks. "Don't be ... It WAS my fault to begin with," she recalled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next