Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains I_voting_barSakura Mountains I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains I_voting_barSakura Mountains I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:09 am

Sakura Mountains 295

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:17 pm

Aella wandered up high into the mountains, a book tucked under her arm as she walked, finally stopping a good ways up the mountain and sitting under a tree, opening up her book and moving her green eyes to the pages, beginning to read.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:21 pm

Cynthia finds herself strolling upon the lowest of the mountain tops, her mask in place with her brown hood over her head. she frowns behind the procilyn. Even with eyes such as hers, the sun was still blinding.

Her ears listen to the sound of the wind and the small chirp of birds not to far away. She lifts her gloved hand, stopping on the grass, she seems to look at it.
'have i gone crazy'

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:24 pm

Aella sighed and looked up from her book to the sky, saying aloud, though the mountains amplified her words and caused them to echo, "I wonder how she is..." She kept looking at the sky then looked back to her book, "My only interest in reading is because of her..." She sighed again before continuing on with her reading.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:26 pm

Cynthia snaps her head upward, hearing the echoing voice. She frowns further, someone else had been on the mountains and she hadnt heard? She was making so many mistakes these days.

"Who goes there."
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:41 pm

At the sound of another voice, Aella sighed again, slowly lifting her eyes from her book, becoming slightly irritated since she had come to the mountains to be alone and read her book, "I think I should be asking you first, seeming as I've been here longer than you." She glanced back down to her book.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm

Cynthia frowns behind her mask, and stays put not knowing which way the voice had come from.

"Where are you?" she calls
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:46 pm

Aella sighed once again and said, "Above you. High in the mountain." She went back to reading, hoping the person would either not come or would take a while to get there.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:48 pm

Cynthia frowns, taking off her gloves & dropping the ground she digs her fingers into the gravel. THe ground cuts into her skin and blood spills. She smirks as the blood travels into the earth.
'find my way'
the ground shakes a bit as dirt sprouts out, in a path all the way to the only other living being on the mountains.
Cynthia stands and replaces her gloves following the path straight to the girl, which took only 10 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:52 pm

Aella had continued to read, looking up from her book for some reason and jumped to her feet from being startled at the sight of the girl, "Jesus Christ! How the hell did you get here so fast?" She stared at the girl with her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:53 pm

Cynthia looks in the direction of the girl's voice. "Magic" she says though it sounds like a joke.

Her red eyes are that are visible on her face, due to the white mask on her face.
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:58 pm

Aella sighed once again and crossed her arms over her chest, the book hanging from her hands, "Well....what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:00 pm

"Do i have to want something?" she asks her eyes blank and unwavering. she smirks beneath her mask
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:03 pm

Aella's eyes narrowed down slightly and she said in a snappy tone, "Well, why would you come up here if you didn't. Just to irritate me?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:04 pm

"i dont irritate people. On purpose anyway." She snaps back. Her red eyes boring
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

Aella took a deep breath, uncrossed her arms, let her breath out, then closed her book, "Is there nothing you want, then?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:09 pm

"I dont even know your name, what is there i could possibly want from you..?" She shrugs her shoulders.

Though she diid want something.. she wouldnt say what she wanted.. no just yet
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:13 pm

Aella raised her eyebrows, tucking her book under her arm, "I do believe you are supposed to give your name before asking for anothers, but....I'm Aella Antiope Enyo."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

"Odd, i never give out my name first, yet i am always the one asking." She smirks behind her mask.

"I am Cynthia or Cyn for short."
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

"Well.....uh, it's a pleasure to meet you....I guess." She looked up to the sky then back at the girl, "Now, if there is nothing you want nor need..." She turned and began heading up the mountain again.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:19 pm

"It is never a good idea to turn your back on a stranger." Cynthia stated rather quietly, moving rather quickly to be right behind Aella. She reaches with her right hand and grips onto Aella's wrist, her thumb pressing against the main artery.

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

Aella's green eyes narrowed and she turned her body, though Cynthia had a hold of her wrist and used her free hand to smack the girl on top of the head with her book, but not hard enough to hurt. "Obviously if you're stopping me, you want something. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:24 pm

Cynthia's red eyes stare straightward. "I simply wanted to share with you a lesson.."

she backs away from Aella rather slowly, her hand goingt to her mask.
'i have done it again..' she frowns, lowing her head.
Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:27 pm

Aella sighed and rolled her eyes, "Likely story. What is up with you? You definitely want something, but you won't tell me what. Though yet you don't want me to leave....Why?" She crossed her arms again, holding onto her book still.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:30 pm

She turns her entire body away, her head tilting up as if she was looking to the sky.

"I have yet to meet someone who will not run off terrified.. yet.. i cannot say i am not to blame for why they run.." she speaks what she was truly thinking. She was a blunt person, she had her moments of clear headedness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next