Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 10 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 10 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Sakura Mountains - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 8:35 pm

Aimi hadn't even heard anything around her, so when she was tackled to the ground she let out a bloody-murder scream, her eyes squeezed closed and her hands up. She hasn't even seen the person lift the rock up, it was simply a survival instinct. One that obviously weren't very good. When she heard the questions, she opened her eyes and they were almost glowing they were so yellow with fear as she stuttered out her answer "M-m-m-my name is A-A-A-Aimi J-J-J-Jutsuki. I g-g-g-got lost. P-p-p-please don't hurt m-m-m-me." Aimi was so scared she was almost crying. Almost. Her eyes burned as they wanted to cry, but her own will power, which also wasn't as good as she would like it to be, wasn't allowing the tears to fall. Though she was glad they didn't, she was already stuttering she didn't need to cry like a child
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 9:36 pm

Lenore blinked slightly at the response she got from the girl, her face softening just slightly, but still remaining set in stone. She lowered the rock and let it gently fall onto the ground beside herself and the girl under her. She lifted a hand to push some of the brown hair from her face that fell in it. She looked tough, but the fact that her hand shook some gave away the fact that she had also been rather scared. She slowly got off Aimi and stepped back away from her, muttering a quiet, "sorry," before she lifted her hands up to tighten her ponytail. She wiped at her face with the back of her hand, simply smearing some of the dirt and blood across it before she slowly crouched down and went to move back into the shadows, giving weary glances this way and that, worried that someone might be watching them.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 12:13 am

( I just realized you are using Lara from Tomb Raider the 2013 game *_* I love her!!!!!! But I haven't played the game yet v.v)

Aimi left out a shaky breath, closing her eyes again as soon as the rock hit the ground. She was still scared but at least she had met up with someone. Even if that person had tried to kill her. Because her eyes were closed she didn't see the girl shake when she moved her hair. She didn't know the girl was as scared as she herself was. When she felt the weight life from her she sighed and opened her eyes again. She didn't want to see if the girl was simply pulling something else out , being the reason she dropped the rock. And she immediately felt guilty for thing so when she heard the sorry come from the girl. Watching her for a moment, she shook out of the thought she was in and she took a soft shaky step forward "W-w-wait, you never said your name. And I may need some help. I'm not sure my way back" Aimi hadn't caught the blood smeared onto her fave, yet any wau
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 8:20 pm

(I've beaten it like 7 times lol. Love it.)

Lenore stopped in her tracks before turning to look at the girl. After hesitating for a moment she opened her mouth to speak quietly. "Lenore." She turned and went to walk away again before coming to a stop with a sigh. She turned to face the girl once more and motioned over her body, showing off the dirty and torn clothing, open wounds and dirt and blood covered skin, "Does it look like I really know my own way back?" Her voice was somewhat harsh, but it wasn't that she didn't really want to help the girl, it was more that she didn't entirely know her own way back and didn't want this girl tagging along with her and end up getting caught because of it. "Besides, I'm in a bit of trouble now anyway, and I don't think you want to get caught up in that." She also somewhat figured that the girl wouldn't want to be around her when she realized that she was half vampire, half human anyway, since a lot of people seemed to hate her for that.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:49 pm

Only when she motioned to her body did Aimi notice the open wounds, torn clothing, dirty and blood covering the girl. She didn't have the best sight since it was dark, but she bit back a gasp that almost pushed past her lips. She did flinch just slightly when the girl was harsh to her, though she had a valid point. And even though the girl said she didn't want Aimi caught up in whatever she was doing, Aimi bit her lip. She didn't know where to go. She had never been out here before and the girl seemed to have been out here for a little while. She realized that she might be able to help with the wounds that she had, seeing how she just remembered she had her bag, though it wasn't on her anymore. Aimi quickly dropped to her hands and knees and started searching "If I can find my bag I may be able to help you with your wounds. I think I have an old t- shirt that you can use as a bandage and maybe some pain medication. Though you don't have to take those" Once she was done speaking she felt her bag and she smiled, scooting closer to it, though reaching inside she found all the contents had been dumped out from the fall and she started picking them up and shoving them in her bag
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 12:00 am

Lenore rolled her eyes slightly at the mention of bandages. Again she motioned, this time to the very dirty bandage that was wrapped around her arm, "I do not need medical care." After a moment she sighed in defeat and quickly but quietly went over to Aimi, helping her clean up the spilled contents fast. She glanced towards the girl before straightening up and grabbing her by the wrist, muttering, "Come on." She began to lead Aimi around, still somewhat unsure of where it was that they needed to be going, but attempting none-the-less. She knew one direction to keep from, and their backs were to it, so she figured that they must have been heading in the right direction. "You got yourself out here and have absolutely no idea how you got here?" There was slight aggravation in her voice as she just wanted to get back to her room and shower and take care of herself. She didn't want anyone else doing it. She also couldn't stand the thought of having to put herself in even more risk in an attempt to protect someone else.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Jun 2013, 2:40 pm

Aimi just sort of blinked as all of this happened. As Lenore picked up all of her things, and grabbed her wrist, pulling her along. It took her a moment to move on her own, having to think for a moment. Had she been able to see in the dark? There were so many Races that could see in the dark. Like vampires and werewolves and dragons. She could be an one of those, or something other then that. Aimi wasn't sure if she should be grateful or scared. It was something she would figure out later. As for the moment, she was grateful. Shaking her head, she realized that Lenore wasn't looking at her and wouldn't know it. "No. I just got back to being myself again, i wasn't thinking right. I hadnt thought of bringing my phone and i was dazed as i walked...i'm sorry if im just going to cause you trouble." Aimi was tempted to say that she could just leave her, and she'd find her way back, but she was afraid that she might actually do just that.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Jun 2013, 10:36 pm

(Wanna bring Viola in on this? She won't hurt anyone :P)

Lenore's eyes had turned from their dull gray to slightly red, her eyes continuing to flick this way and that. She paused in her steps and turned to look at Aimi, watching her silently a moment before opening her mouth to speak...quietly, "A phone...That would have been perfect....Ah well. Too late now. I'll just have to try." She fell silent for a moment, looking around in different directions before glancing back to Aimi, "You're not causing me trouble...but if you get caught with me...That'll be trouble for you." She turned and started leading Aimi around again, her lips pressed into a thin line. She'd been out here long enough to not know which way led back to civilization, so she just kept looking, and sniffing, not that her sense of smell was helping too awful much.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:42 am

(Sure! Haha I don't see why not. :))

Aimi shivered just slightly. Even though it was summer in the dark it was cold, though she was wearing warmer clothes then most people would, it didn't stop the shivers from going up and down her spine. Of course, it could just be from a small bit of fear that she still felt. If Lenore were to look into her eyes and see their color they would be purple with many spots of yellow. Though the two colors wouldn't normally go well together, her eyes managed to mix the colors make it look rather beautiful. Though they mixed with a small bit a blue also when she heard Lenore, just barely, say something about a phone and it being too late. She wasn't positive what she had said but she guessed it was more alone the lines as they could've used a phone. As soon as Lenore spoke again, though, the blue faded and went to a bright yellow. "What do you mean I'll be in trouble?" Aimi realized she should try to keep the talking to a minimum, just in case there was someone around who was looking for Lenore, the one she seemed to be hiding from.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 7:04 pm

Lenore glanced back to catch Aimi shivering and sighed slightly. She'd have slowed up slightly and put an arm around the poor girl, but she figured that would probably make things worse as Lenore's body temperature was lower than average. Not as low as a full vampire's, but still low, so instead she just continued to lead the girl. She came to a halt though when Aimi spoke and turned to face her. "Did you even actually get a glimpse of me? It's not like just being out here would cause me to get like this. Let's just say...I don't really fit in anywhere...and a lot of people don't like me." She glanced away with her red tinged eyes when she heard something, and strained her ears to listen. She stood perfectly still where she was, facing Aimi but not looking at her, holding onto her still.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 7:48 pm

Viola crept up the mountain side quietly, an object held in her hand. It produced a slight light that cast up onto her face, creating shadows and such. It happened to be a GPS. She was looking for a certain someone that had disappeared off of the satellites for a while, and now that she was back, Viola worried. She sighed as she looked around, finding it very hard to tell where she was since it was so dark that she couldn't really see the landmarks around the area to help her locate where she was on the GPS. She let out a slight growl, "Come on..." She glanced to her feet to find Ariella following around after her as a crocodile. That gave her some comfort, as did the two knives that rested on her back. She sighed slightly and called out quietly, "Lenore...? Lenore...? Come on, Lenore...I need an audible answer. It's too dark, and I can't see you. Lenore...?" She was coming up on two shapes that somewhat looked like people, but she couldn't be sure. Luckily for her, no one would know she was human unless if they actually knew her, since her scent was masked as that of a phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 11:32 pm

(V.V I'm so very sorry. I don't have an excuse for not being on anymore. I will make up for in these next few days because its summer and I can stay up late xD)

Even though she should have noticed that Lenore stopped, Aimi still almost ran into her. Almost. She stopped just short of her, and kept quiet about it, then took a step back as Lenore spoke to her. She had figured someone or something had gotten to her, but she hasn't but that much thought into it. Though she should have. Shrugging just slightly she shifted on her feet. " I did think about, but I didn't actually put that much thought into it. I figured it was more of a Freud kind of thing some people have with each other. I don't know. It makes sense, though. I have a tendency to run into people who don't fit in just quite right." Aimi spoke this quietly. She could see that Lenore was focused on something else, so Aimi didn't think she would focus too much on what Aimi replied with
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 6:35 pm

(I'm sorry as well. I ended up getting distracted by my girlfriend, but was also lacking a computer. I just got a new computer today though, so I should be on more often.)

"Tch." Lenore gave a slight noise to what Aimi had said to her. She didn't find what the girl had said very amusing, and that was noted with the noise and a slight narrowing of her eyes. "That's too bad." Her voice was soft, but flat. She heard someone else's voice now, and it caused her eyes to return to their normal opened width. She glanced around slightly, before catching the voice again. This time she made sure that she had a good hold on Aimi's hand and took off towards where the voice came from, dragging the girl along if she didn't happen to keep up. She came to a stop about a foot away from the person the voice had come from. She took a good look at the pink haired woman for a moment before running towards her and throwing her arms around her as she mumbled softly, "Viola..." She almost sounded as if she might cry, but there was no way she would do that. Not now, and probably not ever. She needed to be strong now.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 6:40 pm

Viola blinked slightly as she heard footsteps growing closer to her. The footsteps didn't bother her, but the fact that there were two sets did. It wasn't until she saw Lenore in front of her that she gave a light sigh, and when the girl ran at her and threw her arms around her, Viola moved her own arms around the half-ling. She lifted one of her hands to her mouth, licking a gloved finger before moving it to wipe at some of the blood and dirt on the girl's face, but to no avail. She simply sighed and gave a slight smile at Lenore, "Well, I suppose that's not going to help much right now, is it?" She then glanced past Lenore, to get a look at who was with her. She blinked her eyes slightly as she stared at Aimi for a moment before turning her gaze away slowly to look back to Lenore. Her looks had changed since she'd last seen Aimi. She had pink hair, and a long scar that stretched over her left eye, and wore all leather. She seemed to ignore the girl at this point though.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 2:59 am

Aimi didn't really have time to take Lenore's words into account simply because almost immediately saying then Aimi was being half dragged behind Lenore. She did her best to keep up but she didn't get a very good chance to do so. Though she was gratefully when they stopped after a short while, and she got to catch her breath, leaning over just slightly, hands on her needs, and taking deep slow breaths. Looking up though, when she saw Lenore hugging the girl, she glanced away, shifting from foot to foot, unsure what to do and feeling like a third wheel and in a way she was. When she heard what Lenore said though, her head snapped around and her eyes widened slightly, trying to see the person better "Viola...?" Aimi said this barely above a whisper, though she wouldn't doubt if one of them heard her, not that she cared. Viola, whom she hadn't seen in what seemed like years though was actually only months, was standing in front of her, but looked completely different. It could be someone else, just with the same name. Though Aimi found that hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:07 pm

Lenore flinched slightly at Viola's words, catching the slightly scolding, but motherly undertone to her voice. She grinned at the woman some though, trying to calm things a bit. "No, I guess not." She glanced away, waiting for Viola to say more to her. She figured that she would probably be in trouble, but it wasn't like she'd get screamed at. She knew Viola well, and knew that the woman was like a mother to her. Sometimes more than her actual mother had been. Lenore had caught Aimi's voice and glanced back at her, but noticing that Viola hadn't, she nudged the woman before tilting her head in Aimi's direction, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:14 pm

Viola gave a light sigh at Lenore's words and stared at her a moment before going to speak again. "You certainly get yourself in a lot of trouble. Maybe I should have kept you with me when your mother left, hm?" She frowned slightly when Lenore visibly flinched at the mention of her mother and muttered, "I'm sorry...I heard." She cleared her throat after a moment and glanced towards Aimi when Lenore nudged her. She gently placed a hand on the half-ling's shoulder and carefully moved herself around her. She stared at Aimi while standing just a few inches from the girl. "Aimi." Her voice was louder now, so that the girl could hear her. It had gotten a bit stern from what it had been, since it had been soft and motherly to Lenore.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 1:35 am

Aimi hadn't actually hoped for the attention she was given, she had only wanted a bit of confirmation that the person was who she thought it was. In a way she had, it just wasn't the way she would have liked. Standing up a little straight, her looked up toward the woman in front of her. Hearing the sternness in her voice, Aimi flinched just slightly. A little offended that she was kind to Lenore and not to her. Though thinking about it, she had a valid reason to do so. So, the orange jealousy that grew in her eyes, faded back into her purple and black color. "So it is really you. Your appearance has changed. Though you did always seem to like to do that. It's nice. And good to see you again." Aimi silently cursed herself for the its nice part. It had slipped, and she wasn't sure if it was going to bite her in the butt or not
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 2:06 am

Viola stared quietly at Aimi, her lips pressed into a line. Her face had also grown quite a bit more stern than when she had been speaking to Lenore. Her soft and loving expression had faded from her face, and left a stony exterior in its place. She shrugged her shoulders and stated flatly, "A woman's gotta look her best...though that's hard to do now." She was referring to the scar that marred the soft skin of her face, stretching from the eyebrow of her left eye, down vertically to the cheekbone. Even that appeared to have somewhat of a softness to it. She turned her head then, to glance back at Lenore, her green eyes softening when they hit the battered face of the half-ling. "Thank you." She uttered two words, which were obviously directed at Aimi. Her voice had gone somewhat softer with the two words, and as she turned her face back to the girl, her demeanor quickly changed back to being cold and distant. "I mean, for finding Lenore."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 2:18 am

Aimi finally noticed the scar on Viola's face but she didn't ask about it. Ah didn't have the right to, and she was sure Viola wouldn't tell her anyway. Shrugging to why she had said though, she looked to the side under as to what to actually say. She hasn't really ever thought she would see viola again and she wasn't sure whether she had actually wanted to. When she heard the thanks come from viola, a shocked expression showed on Aimi's face. Though when she finished her sentence, Aimi shook her wad and gave a small laugh. Such a thing was obsered to think, more so from Viola. "Really now, you know how I get with things, but there is no way, I found her. We bumped into each other and me being me, needed help finding a way back, and that's what she had been doing. Thinking I was helping her is rather sily"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 2:34 am

Viola's eyes narrowed slightly when Aimi began speaking. She crossed her arms tightly over her chest. "Do I? Because I don't really think I do know you." She glanced away after a moment and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. "I'm sorry, that was rude." She slowly lifted her head, her eyes skimming over Lenore before looking to Aimi once more. "The details aren't important. Look at her. She obviously shouldn't be alone right now. She might faint, or worse. Though it's not like you'd be able to protect yourself from her if she went into a feeding frenzy from blood loss." She glanced down at her arm where the sleeve didn't entirely meet her long gloves and pulled out one of the knives, running its blade across her arm. She glanced back at Lenore, immediately noticing the reaction to it. She turned slightly and slowly stretched her arm out to the girl, who was instantly there, her mouth over the wound on Viola's arm. The human gently wrapped her other arm around the half-ling so her hand rested on the back of her head, and pulled her close against herself.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 12:41 am

Aimi couldn't help but flinched at what Viola said, even if it was true. Though she didn't say anything to her apology she simply looked down, not wanting to say it was rude because it wasn't. It was the truth. Viola may not know Aimi as well as Aimi herself may have thought. But she didn't want to accept her apology. That would make her sound snippy and just like the people she didn't like very much. Looking up again though, when viola spoke, Aimi saw Lenore feed from Viola's arm. She took a step forward, thinking Lenore was just that hungry, then actually thought about what had happen, and stopped moving and just stared. Aimi had never seen a vampire feed before, and now she couldn't take her eyes off it. She was indeed slightly disgusted, then again she was interested all the same. A very big mix of emotions, her eyes swirled with colors, mix and matching, not really staying at one, but there was always a mix of black, but not as much as normal. Aimi found herself speechless, even if she had words, she swallowed them keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 10:33 am

Viola didn't even glance at Aimi, she simply kept her attention on Lenore, a soft look on her face once more. Sure, it was rather taboo for the leader of the human's to be feeding a half-ling, but this was the child that she basically raised while she was in her care. After a moment of silence, she slowly glanced to Aimi, the soft look not even fading as she said in a gentle voice, "Sometimes all a child needs is tender love and care." She leaned down to place a light kiss on Lenore's forehead before pulling her arm away, somewhat rough, to get it from Lenore's grip. She then shoved Lenore back some when the girl came towards her again, her voice getting slightly stern as she spoke, "That's enough." She turned to face Aimi, "They also need to be taught. She's only been around for two years to learn...I'd say she's growing up pretty fast."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 2:19 am

Aimi nodded. She wasn't entirely sure why Viola was telling her this, Lenore wasn't a child...was she? The way Viola was talking it seemed as though she might be. Looking towards her again, and seeing the soft look on Viola's face, even though she was looking at Aimi, she couldn't help but let her own gaze soften, not that it had actually been mean in the first place, but it hasn't exactly even nice. Hearing the last bit of what Viola said, Aimi tilted her head towards her "You mean....Lenore is only 2? Or she has only been in your care for 2 years. Or both?" it would be a great shock to Aimi if Lenore was actually only 2. Sure vampires grew up fast, but having never really talked to one, she didn't think they grew that fast. Though she wouldn't argue if Viola said she was only two.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 12:34 am

Viola glanced towards Lenore and walked over to the girl, lightly grabbing a hold of her arm before leaning towards her to whisper in her ear, inaudible words to the half-ling. Soon after, Viola nodded her head in a direction and the girl turned and ran off. She immediately returned her attention to Aimi, her face turning somewhat stern yet again as she stared at her, trying to pick and chose her words. "Both. She's only two, and she's been in my car for two years. She was born in my care." Viola crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Aimi, her lips pressed into a somewhat thin line before adding stiffly, "Some people just don't learn. Ever." She gave a cold laugh, one that held no emotion to it and wasn't an actual laugh, but rather something to fill the silence.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 12:49 am

Quickly learning once again that she liked Lenore being around when Viola was around, Aimi watched Lenore run off for a moment before turning back to Viola. She didn't both but keep a small bit of sadness off of her face, the dark blue taking over some of her eyes. Nodding to what she had said, Aimi shifted on her feet, become uncomfortable, shifting her eyes around the darkness. Looking to Viola though when the woman laughed. Tilting her head just slightly, Aimi became confused at what Viola was talking about. "What do you mean by that? Learn what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next