Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 2 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 2 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

Sakura Mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:30 pm

She turns her entire body away, her head tilting up as if she was looking to the sky.

"I have yet to meet someone who will not run off terrified.. yet.. i cannot say i am not to blame for why they run.." she speaks what she was truly thinking. She was a blunt person, she had her moments of clear headedness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:33 pm

Aella sighed slightly and uncrossed her arms, walking up next to Cynthia, gently smacking her on the head with her book, "I'm not afraid of you." She looked from the corner of her eye to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:37 pm

"Not now, but you will be eventually. It has happened every time." She lowers her head, knowing that no average person would stare at the sun so long. Her head turns in the direction she smelt the girl's essence.

"So why are you on the mountain?" She asks, ignoring the fact that she had been hit twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:39 pm

Aella tucked the book back under her arm, "I highly doubt it, Love. A monster like me wouldn't be scared of someone like you." She blinked some at her question, "Why am I here? I just came here to read. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:40 pm

"Monster?" she repeats, her head tilting to the side. "How the hell are you a monster?" she actually raises her voice.

"I came here.. in search of animals.." she admits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:43 pm

"Why the heck are you raising your voice at me?" She crossed her arms over her chest and turned to face her, "You shouldn't ask such a question...." She sighed some and uncrossed her arms, "Well, you've found one."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:47 pm

"You're not a monster." she says simply and quietly, her hands curling into fists.

"And i have yet to find any animals.. except a cat a while ago.. and wolf." she tilts her head back again, feeling the air shift and noticing that the sun was down. she smirks under her mask, assuming that no one could see in dark wheather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:49 pm

Aella gave a slightly frustrated growl, "You don't know what I am." She allowed her body to shift, it growing to about 12 feet tall and her muscles growing large as she became over a ton, her voice boomed from her chest, "Still think I'm not a monster?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:50 pm

"So your voice changed? that doesnt make you a monster." She didnt turn her head to Aella. she kept it tilted upward towards the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:52 pm

Aella let out another growl and reached her large hand down, gently picking Cynthia up with her thumb and forefinger, making her face her, "I have changed much more than the way my voice is."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:53 pm

Cynthia stares straight foreward her eyes unwavering and unblinking.

"You grow taller?" She asks, realizing that she was high in the air now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:56 pm

Aella sighed and sat the girl back down, giving up as she slowly shifted back to her human form, "Just forget it..."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:58 pm

Cynthia begins to laugh, just a small bit.

"I'm blind you know. I cannot see how you are a monster. i have no clue as to what a monster looks like. Therefor to me, you are not a monster. YOu are simply -Aella, a female who can become very tall." She says, her voice darkening a bit.

Her iris' become a bit darker, she was loosing her stability.. the crazy as some would call it, was leaking in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:01 pm

Aella blinked a few times and gently took Cynthia's chin into her hand, tilting her face toward her own, "You...can't see...? I didn't realize..." She smiled softly, knowing now that there was no use fighting over whether or not she was a monster since it was one she knew she wouldn't win.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

Cynthia frowned behind her mask and swatted Aella's hand away, fearful that she would try to remove her mask. "My eyes seem rather real dont they?"

She raises her gloved hand to her eyehole in her mask touching her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:07 pm

Aella blinked as her hand was swatted away, "Uh.....yeah, I never would have known if you didn't tell me." Her eyebrows furrowed slightly before she asked, "Why do you wear the mask...?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:09 pm

"My mentor didnt like me much.." She says vaguly answering her question, her hand drops from her face. She turns in the direction of Aella, not wanting to seem rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

Aella tilted her head to the side some, "Will you....let me see?" She blinked a few times, now being curious, though she didn't want to upset Cynthia either.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:13 pm

"Do you really want to?" She frowns, not wanting to say no but not sure to say yes or not. Her head was clear enough not to attack Aella.. She hadnt run away yet..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:15 pm

"Only if you don't mind." She watched Cynthia for a moment before adding, "I promise, I won't run away."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:20 pm

"Alright, i'll show you." she shifts her hand to the front of her mask, slowly she begins to shift it off.

Her hand drop to her side with the mask in it. Her face was an aray of red&raised scars. but the two most prominant ones on her albino white skin were the two matching raised scars that ran down from both of her eyes to the bottom of her face and even under her chin. It seemed, if one were to observe long enough, that the scars had actually split her face into three sections. Almost as if it were possible to slide fingers into the scars and pull off her flesh. her red eyes were rimmed with dark red, from where she had to fix her own eyeballs. It was truly a sight that no weak stomach could handle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:22 pm

Aella covered her mouth as she gasped and she reached her hands out, gently touching the girl's damaged face, "How could someone do such a thing....?" She sighed some and shook her head, realizing that something such as this shouldn't be put past someone.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

"He didnt like me much.." Cynthia doesnt react to being touched. lifting her own hand she touches Aella's.

"I'd guess it looks aweful?" she tilts her head, a light smile on her face, trying to be kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:27 pm

Aella smiled, leaving her hand against Cynthia's face, and shook her head even though she knew the girl wouldn't see it and said softly, "It's not that bad. I've seen worse."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:29 pm

"Well, taht makes me feel just the tinyest better" she says in a joking tone, her hand tightening on Aella's. She frowns.

'Warm blood of an animal..' she thinks to herself, her eyes darkening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:32 pm

Aella ignored that the girl's grip tightened on her hand smiled some, "I think you're beautiful." She blinked some as she noticed that Cynthia frowned and moved closer, gently hugging her, "Are you alright...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next