Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 12 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 12 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader

Sakura Mountains - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 7:40 pm

Viola blinked slightly when she felt Aimi begin to play with her fingers, causing her to look down at their hands, more specifically her own leather gloved one. She noticed her fingers twitch slightly at Aimi's playing, and a slight frown crossed her lips as well as a look of uncertainty that made its way across her face. After a moment of watching, Viola moved her hand to take a hold of Aimi's, quickly glancing away as her face gained a slight flush of embarrassment. It had been quite a while since she'd gotten like this with anyone...Especially Aimi.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 7:54 pm

Aimi hadn't looked back at Viola until she took her hand. Freezing for a moment, then looking down at her hand in Viola's now. It wasn't what she had expected, but she didn't pull away. She just smiled slightly, the dark blue disappearing in her eyes, and a light blue taking over. Aimi wasn't entirely sure how much she liked Viola, but she knew that she liked holding her hand, and that was okay for right now...wasn't it? Just holding hands is enough for me, but what about Viola? She hadn't really thought about not letting it roam to other minds, having not had to for a while, and not really remembering that Viola had the chip in her head stopping the thoughts from getting to her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 8:05 pm

Viola's eyebrows pulled together tightly as she gently clung onto Aimi's hand. She was rather confused at her own actions right now, feeling almost as if she wasn't entirely in control of herself. She big her lip slightly as she moved her knees down and away from her chest, revealing the tattoos that covered her bare stomach. She had actually forgotten that she had been embarrassed about Aimi seeing them before. She glanced over towards Aimi and then quickly looked away again. Her feelings were really conflicting right now.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 8:16 pm

Aimi noticed, when she looked to Viola, that she seemed to be avoiding looking at her. She wasn't sure why she did this, but Aimi didn't mention it, and looked down when Viola lowered her legs. Just now seeing the tattoos that were there, she used her free hand to run a finger over a couple of them before looking back up to Viola. "Do you have stories behind any of them. Or did you just like how they looked?" Aimi was trying to make conversation, along with trying to get to know Viola a little better
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 8:24 pm

Viola could feel her abdominal muscles contract when Aimi ran her finger over some of her tattoos. It caused her to look up quickly and look to Aimi. She wasn't used to anyone touching her stomach. She blinked slightly and glanced down at her tattoos a moment while biting her lip as she thought. After a moment she opened her mouth to speak "The angel...She's for my husband and child." She paused a moment as she looked down at her stomach a while longer, glancing at the tops of the letters that just peeked out from under the waistline of her leather pants. "That's the name of my hometown...and all the rest will just take too long to explain." She was referring to the ones that ran up the side of her abdomen across from the angel, as well as her two sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

(I beg for forgiveness!!!!!!!!! I had so much going on yet nothing at all, and that makes no sense .-. I'm sorry, plus I just realized a silly..... ._.I'm special like that)

Aimi pulled her hand away, realizing that she had touched her stomach without even a second thought, and blushed. Nodding when Viola was done speaking, she cleared her throat and glanced to the angel tattoo. "The angel is really pretty. I like it." Aimi wasn't really sure as to what she should say. Thinking about it, other then making conversation, she shouldn't have even touched her tattoos. It was also rather rude of her. "Sorry for..uh...touching the tattoo. I hadn't really thought about what I was doing." She scratched her still blushing cheek and glanced away.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul 2013, 11:36 pm

(Haha, no worries. You're fine :). )

Viola was quiet a moment before saying softly, "Uh...Thank you..." She suddenly felt herself become somewhat self conscious of the outfit she was in. She pulled slightly at the short jacket, pulling it closed some over the small leather corset. She wondered what Aimi might think of her in these clothing. Now that she thought about it...her parents would probably cry if they saw her in this, after all...Her stomach was showing, and her pants sat just above her hips. In her defense...It was pretty easy to move around in...Especially silently. She could feel her face heat up some as she blushed, and she touched her face with her gloved hands, but only slightly. She couldn't quite figure out why she was acting like this...It was rather odd for her. Especially lately. She glanced towards Aimi again and shook her head, "Oh...No reason to be sorry...I'm just not used to people touching me lately..."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 4:40 pm

Noticing Viola fidget with her clothing, Aimi looked down at her own. She wore nothing like what she wore the last time she had seen Viola. She found that even in the summer she liked to be covered almost completely. She always manged to find comfortable skinny jeans, she wore her favorite pair today, and she either wore her black leather jacket with a t-shirt or a long sleeved t-shirt. Today she had opted for the black leather jacket and a red t-shirt, and glancing at Viola, Aimi noticed that their jackets were alike, Aimi's was just a hair bigger then Viola's. Actually seeing what Viola was wearing, her cheeks reddened. She hadn't seen such minimal clothing for a while, not that she had actually seen anyone for a while. Blinking away from her outfit, she realized she hadn't responded, just simply stared at Viola. "I know that feeling, though it isn't always a bad thing. You always know you don't have any contagious diseases." Aimi had tried to put humor into it, and tried to smile a little, but her lips only twitched. There was a lot to miss from not talking or touching people for a while. Like missing the feeling of hugs.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 8:56 pm

Viola quickly looked away when she noticed Aimi staring at her. She crossed her arms over her chest and scowled slightly. She glanced back to Aimi when she spoke. She sat silently for a moment and shrugged her shoulders. "Or you have contagious disease that everyone else knows you have." She readjusted her legs so that they were laying flat against the ground instead of pulled up to her chest. She frowned some as she found herself somewhat uncomfortable with the tiny daggers wrapped around her legs pressing into them. She moved the belt they were attached to around some until she found herself comfortable. "I'm pretty sure they're all afraid of me." She gave a dry laugh "Which is kind of a good thing...not like I'd want them touching me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 9:54 pm

Aimi frowned at the thought, maybe that's why Blix wouldn't come by her. He thought that guard actually finished the deed and now he thought if he was by her he would get whatever disease the man might have given her. Sighing, she pushed the thought down, something to ponder over later, not now. She shifted on her legs, now that they were numb and sat criss crossed instead to let the blood flow. At what Viola said she shrugged. "I'm only scared of you when you are mad. I like you when you aren't mad, but then again i like you anyway." The last part was sort of a mumble to herself, thought she wasn't sure if Viola could actually have heard it or not.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 10:16 pm

Viola blinked slightly at what Aimi said. She sat in silence for a long while, seeming to be thinking about what she had just been told. She was trying to figure out why anyone would like her. All she could think of were her bad points. She was overly stern, generally cold to people, often angry, highly aggressive, and had trust issues. So after a few moments of sitting in silence she shrugged her shoulders and stated simply, "How often am I not angry?" She couldn't think of anything to say, and she found this entire situation to be somewhat uncomfortable. She still found herself mad at herself for being unable to hate Aimi. It should have been easy.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 10:38 pm

(hating Aimi is impossible!)

Aimi had let the silence settle in, trying and slightly failing to make it a comfortable silence. Sighing just slightly when Viola spoke, she shrugged, glancing down, and playing with the dirt that was in between her legs. "You aren't right now. And you are just easier to get along with when you aren't mad." After a moment, she mumbled under her breath about Viola being a little cute when she was mad sometimes. She cleared her throat after she said it, and played with the dirt more.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 10:43 pm

(Haha, true.)

Viola shrugged her shoulders at what Aimi said. "I might not be mad...but I'm stern. I'm also a bit apathetic, I think." She didn't catch what Aimi said about her being cute when she was mad, and so she simply fidgeted in her position slightly. After a few moments she stood to her feet, giving a slight stretch before pacing some. She glanced towards Aimi and stopped a moment. She bit her lip as if she might have something to say. She really didn't have anything to say. She had been mad at the girl for so long that she found it somewhat hard to communicate with her...Not that she really communicated much with anyone else either.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 10:58 pm

Aimi shrugged again at what Viola said. "Its just how you are. There's not much you can, or should, do to change that. It's not a bad thing though, I don't know, it works for you." After she spoke she realized that Viola had stood up, she just looked up at the girl and blinked at her. She didn't really feel like moving. "Standing up is so much effort. Other then stretching or moving i wouldn't want to stand up." Nodding just slightly she started playing with dirt again, getting her pointer finger dirty.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 6:45 pm

After standing there for a few moments in silence, Viola couldn't help but give a light laugh. "Not much I can do...? You know, I made myself this way." She tapped the side of her head where the implanted chip was. The one that she felt must be somewhat faulty, otherwise she would be even more apathetic towards the girl that was with her. She blinked slightly after that at what Aimi said and crossed her arms over her chest before turning to face her, "Well, how else am I supposed to get you home?" She paused for a moment as if thinking, "I suppose I could carry you if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:33 pm

Shrugging at what Viola first said she looked up at her. "We all sort of make ourselves a certain way. For certain reasons." Aimi knew that because she shut herself down because she couldn't take what had happened, but brought herself back. Sighing, she pushed those thoughts away. Aimi blushed at what Viola said next. Embarrassed that she hadn't realized thats what she had been doing, along with the fact that Viola had even thought of carrying her home. Clearing her throat, she wiped her hands and stood "Thats alright. I can walk."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:48 pm

Viola shrugged her shoulders, "Some reasons are better than others." She had turned away from Aimi at that point, but when she heard the girl clear her throat she turned to look at her, giving a slight laugh when she saw the slight blush. She gave a boyish and charming grin, "And here I was planning on slinging you over my shoulder. Pity. That would have been fun." She cleared her face of the look that was somewhat foreign to her face and tucked her hands into the small pockets on her pants, "After you then. I'm afraid I don't know where you live to drop you off."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:16 pm

Aimi pouted slightly when she heard the laugh come from Viola. She wasn't sure whether it was because she had blushed or because she had gotten up quite quickly. She chose to ignore the laugh though, but still pouted with a bit of shock when Viola had said she was going to throw her over her shoulder. "Like a sack of potatoes." She said this on the more quiet side, though Viola could probably still hear her. Nodding when she said to lead the way, Aimi took a step then froze and glanced back. "Do you know how to get back to the town? We came out a bit further then i know." Aimi gives Viola a embarrassed smile and rubs the back of her neck
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:24 pm

Viola glanced towards Aimi with a sly grin on her face after the comment, "I was thinking more like a child being scolded." Her voice had a slight tease to it. She moved her hands from her pockets and arched an eyebrow slightly. She tilted her head a moment before lightly grabbing Aimi's wrist and walking forward, halfway dragging Aimi before letting go of her arm, "I do know the way back to town, actually." She blinked a moment when she realized she was forgetting something, though relaxed and smiled slightly when she saw the mechanical crocodile making its way behind her and Aimi.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:07 pm

Aimi saw the grin that she was given from the women, knowing that she was teasing her, and laughed a little, then smiled. The smile stayed when she was pulled forward by Viola. Aimi even giggled a little. She wasn't sure why but she found this moment rather funny. Not really laughing at anything in particular. When Viola looked behind her, Aimi got confused, and followed her gaze to the crocodile that followed them, and she gasped, but then she actually thought about it and realized a crocodile wouldn't be in these woods, and remembered that Viola had a friend, that could be a crocodile and she relaxed just slightly "Your friend scared me. I forgot about what she could do."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:11 pm

Viola blinked slightly when Aimi gasped. She wasn't entirely sure what that was about, but then she realized that she was looking at Arianna and gave a small laugh. She looked forward once more and continued to walk, "Arianna? She does as she's programmed." She paused after a moment and turned around, walking back some to pick the croc up, tossing her across her shoulders, though her tail still hung down to Viola's knees. Sure, Arianna was heavy, but Viola had had her for a while now, and was used to her weight. She began to walk again and hesitated a moment before looking towards Aimi, "Do you want to stop for something to eat first?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:21 pm

Aimi watched as Viola picked the crocodile up and a look of shock came to her face. Arianna in that form had to be at least 190 or more pounds. Of course, Aimi knew that Viola was strange, she had to be really, but she didn't think she was that strong. The look was off of her face before Viola turned towards her. It took her a second to answer. She realized that she was actually hungry, since she hadn't eaten since around lunch the day before. Smiling, Aimi nodded. "Sure, where should we go? I don't know any good restaurants. I don't go out very often. Ramen is my main meal." Laughing slightly, thinking about how there were tons of things she could eat in her house, but she always went for ramen noodles.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:28 pm

Viola shrugged her shoulders to the best of her ability from under the crocodile's weight. She hadn't necessarily thought about it, but now she did. She scowled slightly in thought, seeming to walk absent-minded for a few moments before glancing back towards Aimi. "Well, how about the market center? There's probably a food court there, and maybe some fresh fruit/vegetable and bakery stands." She thought about it, and thought that grabbing some fresh fruit would be nice. Even if Aimi did get ramen or something from the food court. She also thought about maybe stocking up on some stuff for her kitchen while she was there, but she decided against that.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:46 pm

Nodding, she hadn't thought about the market place. Some fruit would be nice. She was sure that the fruit in the house....wait, they didn't have fruit in the house. Aimi decided that if they went there, she would get some fruit for the house, and maybe some other things. Nodding to herself, she looked around, finally realizing where they were and picked up her speed, seeing that she had actually fallen behind just slightly. "Fresh fruit would be perfect. We could also go to my house, i think i have a recipe book that we can pick from. Make something with the fruit." Aimi's stomach must have heard her because it growled at her and she shhhed it.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:58 pm

Viola smiled just slightly at what Aimi said and nodded her head once, "All right. We'll do that then." She turned after a while of walking and stated, "Market is this way." She continued walking now, not picking up speed as she didn't want to leave Aimi behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12