Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 11 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 11 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Sakura Mountains - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 12:49 am

Quickly learning once again that she liked Lenore being around when Viola was around, Aimi watched Lenore run off for a moment before turning back to Viola. She didn't both but keep a small bit of sadness off of her face, the dark blue taking over some of her eyes. Nodding to what she had said, Aimi shifted on her feet, become uncomfortable, shifting her eyes around the darkness. Looking to Viola though when the woman laughed. Tilting her head just slightly, Aimi became confused at what Viola was talking about. "What do you mean by that? Learn what?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 1:29 am

Viola stared at Aimi a moment, she was trying to decide if she should tell Aimi the specifics of Lenore's birth, but she figured that it would just bring up bad memories, so instead she glanced away, "It's...Nothing." She redistributed her weight a couple times before becoming comfortable and looked back to Aimi slowly. She watched the girl for a moment, trying to figure out what to say to her next. It had been a while since she'd seen her, and she still found herself a bit upset with Aimi, so she was struggling on what to say before settling on something. "So...Uhm...How have you been...? You look....Well."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 2:01 am

Aimi took note that Viola sounded a bit uncomfortable, about as much as Aimi did, only a different kind of uncomfortable. It didnt seem like Viola, at least to Aimi it didnt anyway. For all she knows is that Viola could be a completely different kind of person. In a way she was, to Aimi at least. Shrugging to her question, she flinched just slightly at the thought of what she was going to say. Though she wanted to straight out shoot down Viola's compliment of a sorts, Aimi decided against it. It would only earn her negative points with the woman and thats not something she wanted. "Lonely actually. I had a sort of mental break down of a sorts, and no one really comes by me anymore. I worked through it though so i guess that is a bonus......How are you?" Before asking her question, she had realized how easily she had just opened up and just blurted that out. Aimi found it was still easy to talk to Viola, whether that was good or bad was still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 8:15 am

Viola lifted one of her gloved hands to rub the back of her neck before uttering a single word, "Oh..." She blinked slightly at Aimi's question, moving her hand now to gently scratch at the scar on her face, a somewhat nervous habit of hers, but also one that showed she was thinking. "I guess I've just been...busy." She was still stuck on what Aimi had said though. Something didn't sit right with her about it, and she was trying to figure out what that was. Her thought process seemed a bit slow today; well, on these things anyway. After a moment she realized what it was about Aimi's statement that confused her and stated it; questioning the girl. "Wait...What about your boyfriend?" She didn't show anger like she had before over the subject, but that was just it. She didn't show it, but rather kept it to herself. It was still actually a sore topic for her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Jul 2013, 11:35 pm

Aimi only now really noticed the scar on Viola's face. Questions ran through her head about it but decided now probably wouldn't be the best time to bring it up. They weren't even really on the topic and Aimi wasn't sure of what would happen of she actually did bring it up. When Blix was brought up she only shrugged. Aimi had already spent at least two days in bed crying once she was herself again when she remembered that she basically ignored him and let him walk out the door. She hadn't seen the boy sense. Though right now, she just looked at her feet. There were no more tears to cry, she got over it. Well, she had eaten all the ice cream left in the apartment. "I don't know. Last I saw him I basically let him walk out the door, so maybe it was for the best. If I could show I cared about him at all even during that time then maybe I didn't actually care that much. Plus it seems like he doesn't care that much." Aimi may have sounded as though she was trying to convince herself along with Viola but it wasn't point blank like that, since she had repeated that about 15 times a day about a week ago

(I'm making her sound like one of THOSE girls. The kind that cared but shouldn't and yeah.....I can't help it)
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 12:19 am

(Haha, it's okay. Sorry I'm not posting as Moxxi much, I'm having some trouble getting into character with her at the moment.)

Viola's eyebrows pulled together slightly when Aimi began to speak, for a number of reasons, actually. One of them being that she could see through this girl's facade, but it was also because she felt somewhat bad because she could relate, but at the same time she felt some sort of joy, but also anger about what the boy had done. "I see..." She crossed her arms tightly across her chest and scowled. She hated this boy, and this actually gave her more of a reason to, especially when she thought about some things in detail, and so she mumbled, more to herself, but it was loud enough for Aimi to hear. "And after all that crap he said to me...He just left...?" This just made her even more angry towards him. He had said some stuff about Aimi picking him over herself, and then he just up and left...Actually after thinking about it, she glanced up at Aimi, and just looking at the girl a look of pain crossed over her face, causing her to quickly look away.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 10:53 pm

(Oh thats just fun! I dont mind :D)

Aimi shifted on her feet then stopped, only to start shifting her weight again. Though she wasn't sure if she was actually supposed to hear what Viola had said, but she couldnt help but wonder what Blix had said. Then again, she didn't. She figured that if she found out, she would either hate him or like him more. She didn't want to do either, so she just simply nodded. "I know things he said to me, but i dont want to know what he said to you. That probably sounds weird, but to me it makes sense, so i guess that makes sense." Shrugging, not sure if she should care or not if Viola understands
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 11:06 pm

Viola shook her head at what Aimi said and spoke in a somewhat weak voice, "I'd rather not go there anyway." She didn't shake her head because she couldn't believe Aimi didn't want to know, or because she was upset she didn't want to know, but rather because she was somewhat glad that Aimi didn't want to know. It hurt enough just thinking of the fact that Blix had basically told her that Aimi didn't care about her, and didn't want her. The thing that hurt, was wondering if it were true...And she was having this much trouble thinking about it, it's not like she'd want to voice it. She thought she might actually cry if she did...That or get angry in order to keep Aimi from seeing that it mad her sad. It didn't really matter anyway. Her face didn't give anything away anymore at this point. It just went blank.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 11:23 pm

Aimi sighed in a bit of relief that Viola didn't want to go there, and she didnt really bother to hide it either. Looking up at Viola, she simply saw her face blank. She didn't know if that was good or bad, so she just left it alone. Seeing no reason to question it, it may make her sound stupid, or make the moment awkward. She remembered that she had said something to Lenore to make her fun somewhere, and it just now made her curious. Looking around after a moment, Aimi then looked back to Viola "What happen to Lenore? Where did you send her?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 11:31 pm

Viola blinked slightly at Aimi's question. She almost missed it, getting caught up in her thoughts. But having caught it, she was somewhat glad for the topic change. It'd help get her mind off the past. She decided to play it somewhat cool, and so she let a somewhat smug expression come onto her face and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "I sent her home. I told her which way to get back to her home, and she went. She isn't feeling to well, after all." She almost wondered what the girl thought she did with her. It's not like she would have said something mean, or sent her somewhere bad since she just went through all that trouble of finding her, and getting her to relax some.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 11:52 pm

Aimi nodded, understanding that. She honestly wasnt sure where she had sent Lenore, though she did want to change the topic and she had done that much. Aimi decided she had stood long enough today, and she really didnt care if her clothes got dirty on them. Sitting down, she crossed her legs and sighed. Setting her bag on her lap, Aimi looked back at Viola. "So what compelled you to take care of Lenore? If you dont mind my asking."She wasnt really sure why she asked, though she was curious. She hadn't begged Viola as someone to do that, more so just because it was a Race not a human
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Jul 2013, 12:00 am

Viola watched Aimi as she sat, but then quickly looked away when she inquired about why she was taking care of Lenore. She stared at the ground for a minute, a frown spread across her face as she slowly looked back at Aimi. "I told you. She was born in my care...and there were circumstances about her birth...Like...Her mother wasn't pregnant when she came in." She was being vague, and she was kind of hoping that Aimi wouldn't figure out what she meant by that. She knew Aimi was smart, but at the same time she knew that sometimes the girl didn't pick up on things. So she wasn't sure if she'd get this, but was almost hoping that she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 1:45 am

Aimi nodded as Viola spoke, up until the last bit. Of how she hadnt been pregnant when she came in,and she know what that meant. Sucking in air, she found herself shivering slightly even though it was warm out. Shaking off the feeling, she ran her fingers through the grass on the ground and shrugged after a moment. "Well there is that, but you could have just out the baby in the Race world, let her fend for herself, or let someone else find her.....I don't mean that as, that was the better option or thats what you normally would have done, I just mean that, you didn't have to keep Lenore. There were, more unfortunate, options." Aimi didn't like the thought of the other ideas, but there were others, and she didn't understand why Viola hadn't taken them
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 1:52 am

Viola's eyes narrowed on Aimi some, her face becoming hard. She found herself rather offended at what Aimi had to say, even if the girl hadn't meant it as offensive. Had she forgotten that Viola had once been a mother; even if it was only briefly? She crossed her arms tightly under her chest and bit her lip, breathing in and out a few times to calm herself in order to keep her anger from coming across in her voice. After a moment she turned away and opened her mouth to speak. "There have been research on monkeys...You know, the things us humans are closely related to...When a mother's baby died, she clung to that baby, starving herself until it was finally taken from her. Later...the mother of a baby died, and that mother from before...Took that baby in and raised it as her own. There are also many instances of such things happening where the baby is a completely different race." She turned to face Aimi, "I know that she can't replace my child...but I feel it was fair collateral...Her mother took my child, I took hers....Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 2:06 am

Aimi frowned at the look she had been given by Viola. Even though she meant no offense by what she had said, it did just that. Aimi had indeed forgotten that she had once been a mother, but that didn't really change what she said. Though when she thought about what Viola's response had been, she nodded. Looking back up to her, she tilted her head towards her. "I do agree with that. Though your way of taking her child was much nicer, and I find I quite like that way better then what i had said before. It lets me give you humans even more respect than i already give you. Not that it actually means anything." Aimi mumbles that last part to herself. She truly thought that what she thought about the humans didn't matter to Viola at all, though why would it? Aimi wasn't exactly on her good side
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 2:13 am

Viola was silent a moment before glancing away from Aimi in shame. She could feel herself beginning to unwind; becoming like an open book that was falling apart at the seams. "I didn't...Really take her from Rosaline anyway...It's more like...Every now and again I brought the girl back to my room to spend some time with her because her mother was having one of her mental break downs..." She slowly bent at her knees, balancing on her feet while sitting on her legs. She quietly put her hands on the back of her head and moved her face into her legs while talking into them, "I couldn't even take the child from the woman that helped kill my family...How can I ever be an effective leader for the humans...?" Sure, her voice was muffled, but it was still loud enough for Aimi to hear, since Viola was talking to her, even if it was somewhat indirect.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 2:24 am

Aimi watched Viola carefully, watching the emotions run from her face as new ones replaced them. She could call her bipolar, but with what they were talking about, Aimi shouldn't really expect anything less really. Though the point that Viola couldn't actually take Lenore from her mother made the sides of her mouth twitch, but she forced them down. Right now wasn't really the time to smile. "Well, no one actually said that you had to kill anyone or keep anyone. And as far as I know, which isn't much, haven't. And if her mom is having a mental break down, she would either have them here or there, and there she can at least see her daughter on her good days, and know that she is being brought up by a good woman." The last part made Aimi blush a little, and she was grateful that it was still a bit dark out, so she didn't think Viola could see it
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 2:31 am

Viola left her face hidden in her legs like it was. She didn't want Aimi to see her face at this moment since she felt as weak as she did. "Isn't the point of us being here to wipe the races out? I'm pretty sure that was in my job description when I was transferred here...and I already had that chip put in my head to fix this...and I'm back to square one again. I mean...I can't even hate you..." This time her body jerked slightly when a silent sob as she quickly added, "Lenore's mom is dead...When I let her out...She went and found someone and talked them into killing her." After a quiet sniffle, Viola slowly lifted her face from her legs to look up towards Aimi and said softly, "I'm not a good person. Not by a long shot."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 2:45 am

Aimi listened to Viola's whole response before actually reacting to what she had said, or did. Stiffing, when she realized what she had said wrong and she drew in a breath. She hadn't actually thought that Lenore's mother was dead. Aimi scooted over to where Viola was, getting closer to her then she had to been to anyone in months not including Lenore just a few minutes ago. She wasn't sure how to console the crying Viola, so she simply put her hand on top of Viola's. Letting the woman take it if she wished or pull away if she wanted. "If you are a bad person, why did you almost beat that guard to death? Why did you let me go? Why did you take in Lenore? You are not even close to a bad person."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 2:55 am

Viola visibly flinched when Aimi's hand touched her own. Her face quickly distorted into a combination of its usual hard expression when Aimi was around, as well as one of uncertainty. She had started to pull away out of reaction, but slowly came to a halt, hesitating for a moment. She left her hand where it was under Aimi's, not moving it to try to take a hold of Aimi's, or to move it away. She sat in silence for a moment before looking up from the ground to look at Aimi, swallowing slightly before speaking, "I...did beat that guard to death." She almost burst into tears this time as she went on, "I caved his face in!" She moved her head to hide her face in her legs again, "And Lenore...I really only took her to replace the missing part in me where my child was..." After a moment of thinking she said, "I'm definitely not a good person." She looked up at Aimi again, the look of sadness finally gone from her face as she said quietly, "Is that why you don't like me...? Cuz you hold me to such high standards...?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 1:15 pm

Aimi felt Viola pull and she would've let her hand fall to her side, but she stopped pulling away, which shocked her a little, but she didn't actually show it on her face. She ignored the looks that she got though. She wasn't sure what to say as a response to what Viola had said, but her last question and sentence made Aimi's eyes go wide and yellow swirled in her eyes as confusion slipped on to her face. "I never hold you to any standards. Even if i did, i wouldn't....i would never let that effect how i felt, and i (i dont think v.v) never said i didn't like you." Viola could now probably see the blush that came from Aimi's face, along with the swirl of orange in the yellow.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 7:47 pm

Viola slowly looked up as Aimi spoke, a small frown spreading over her lips. She was silent for a moment as she readjusted herself, moving so that she actually sat on her butt rather than on the backs of her legs, balancing on her feet. She still pulled her knees up to her chest though, so that she could lay her chin on top of them. She spoke in a soft voice, but loud enough for Aimi to hear "Just remember one thing. She didn't want you. She never did. She skipped right out on you, not giving a damn, and came right to me." She fell silent for a moment. The words were burned into her mind, and hurt just like an actual 3rd degree burn would. She remembered that she didn't let him see the hurt when the words were said, but now some of that hurt escaped onto her face, and into her words, as she added "Are you saying that's not true?"

(You were right, she never did say she didn't like Viola :P)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 7:14 pm

Aimi waited patiently for Viola to respond, though before she did, she saw the look of hurt on her face. Where had it come from? And when Viola finally spoke, Aimi was confused. She didnt understand till she was finished. Had Blix said that? She never any of that to him, she hadn't even thought that, so had he really just come up with that on his own? Frowning at Viola, she nodded, not liking the look of hurt on her face "Yes, yes i am saying that isn't true. I don't know where Blix even got off on saying that, but it isnt true. At all."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 7:21 pm

Viola blinked a couple of times before quickly wiping at her face with the back of her free hand, the other still resting under Aimi's. She made a movement as if she might grab a hold of Aimi's hand, but stopped almost as suddenly as she started, looking away from the girl's face. She didn't really know what to say or do anymore, so she just quietly murmured, "Thank you..." Just loud enough for Aimi to hear. She scowled slightly as she sniffled once, and then regained her normal composure, though her face wasn't quite as cold or set in stone as it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 7:35 pm

Not sure whether she should smile or not, though her eyes were light blue with a mix of dark blue, betraying her feelings when she didn't actually show them on her face. Nodding just slightly, not actually sure what she should actually say. She had felt Viola shift her hand, though she wasn't as if to pull away or grab her hand, but she looked at her hand, then started poking and playing with Viola's fingers absent minded. Looking around though, Aimi noticed that it had gotten a little bit lighter out, though she didn't say anything, not really wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 7:40 pm

Viola blinked slightly when she felt Aimi begin to play with her fingers, causing her to look down at their hands, more specifically her own leather gloved one. She noticed her fingers twitch slightly at Aimi's playing, and a slight frown crossed her lips as well as a look of uncertainty that made its way across her face. After a moment of watching, Viola moved her hand to take a hold of Aimi's, quickly glancing away as her face gained a slight flush of embarrassment. It had been quite a while since she'd gotten like this with anyone...Especially Aimi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next