Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:47 am

"No, tis' not always peaceful, but I have lived for over many centuries now, and I've grown to love nature as it is, as peaceful and as dangerous." She added in a much more professional tone. She walked up by Kirin's side and took a seat down from him. She sat down and gently placed a hand on the tiger cubs head. "You are magnificent." She said to the tiger with a sweet tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:36 pm

Mori looks away and stares at the floor as the tiger blinks its eyes awake and looks to the girl petting him with sleepy eyes.
"...."
The neko sighs and sits up, getting bored he looks around then digs around in his bag for something then he pulls out a cat toy.
He plays with it and leans back against the log waving the toy around, smelling the catnip.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:46 pm

Kirin turned off the water, then slide tthe plates and etc into the sink and started wash them and then putting them on the draining bored to dry. He wiped up around the kitchen where Cattleya and him had been working the night before. He then came back to the sink dumping on the side and pulled out the plug watching the water going down, then he washed the cloth once, then he made a start on drying and putting away the plates.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 11:36 pm

Mori sighs again, getting bored again easily and looks around the shrine's main room, wondering if there was somewhere else to go or perhaps explore for his own curiousity.
The neko stood up and stretched out his legs a bit, having not getting any sleep, he blinks a few times trying not to fall over and enters the kitchen.
"If he dosen't have rice, then would he have coffee? Even priest's and monks have to wake up every morning."
Mori asks Kirin as he looks around the kitchen as if -by some miracle- that a coffee pot and some coffee grains or instant powder would magically appear.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 11:36 pm

Mori sighs again, getting bored again easily and looks around the shrine's main room, wondering if there was somewhere else to go or perhaps explore for his own curiousity.
The neko stood up and stretched out his legs a bit, having not getting any sleep, he blinks a few times trying not to fall over and enters the kitchen.
"If he dosen't have rice, then would he have coffee? Even priest's and monks have to wake up every morning."
Mori asks Kirin as he looks around the kitchen as if -by some miracle- that a coffee pot and some coffee grains or instant powder would magically appear.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:41 am

Kirin looks over his shoulder as he putted the plates away. ''I don't kno.. I tend to avoid coffee.'' He says walking back to the sink while folding up the towel. ''Try by the kettle.'' He said, he was no help at all.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 9:53 am

Mori shrugged and went over to the kettle, looking around it then opening the top and peering down inside. He pulled out a couple of tea leaves and left them in there. The neko turned on the hot water and one of the stone's burners then left it on top waiting for it to steam while he played with the catnip toy.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 6:51 am

Kirin was getting thristy too. Yet he did not want coffee, that was one of his dislikes, Tea was more like him but he didn't fancy it. He choose milk. He ywaned while walking over to the fridge and opened the door of the small fridge and appeared inside, blinking afew times then searched.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 10:55 am

Mori took a towel and grabbed the handle and lifted the pot off of the burner then turned off the stove as the teapot began to steam.
He poured himself a cup of tea and took a small sip before looking inside the next room to check on the kitten and the tiger. Mori leaned against the frame, watching Kirin since there was nothing else going on.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 11:04 am

Kirin was moving things around in the fridge, he then finally got the milk picking it up he shook the milk slightly to hear how much is left, only bit. Kirin decided just to have the rest of it, besides the was a full one in the fridge unopened anyway.
He closed the door of the fridge and opened up the aleady open milk and started drinking from the carton. He blinked seeing Mori watching him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 11:16 am

Mori tilts his head curiously after taking another drink from the tea cup.
"You drink it straight from the carton?"
The neko wasn't used to such an action, he usually used a class or a cup, hating the taste of plastic and paper when he drank something.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 11:24 am

Kirin just shrugs. ''I don't see the point in getting a cup just for a little bit of milk thats left in the carton.'' And leans against the cabinet while tilting his head slightly. ''Plus there's a full carton still in the fridge.'' He spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 11:30 am

Mori nods and looks to the fridge with a blank look before glancing back at Kirin.
"Is there anything that could be used for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 11:38 am

''Well that depends what you like, in the frudge there was eggs and cucumber. Also lots of bottles of water. Oh, and rice. Have what you want, I don't tend to eat in the morning.'' He spoke, after all he made a habit of not eating the mornings, yet he had to leave soon to go for his jog and swim like he did every morning.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 11:45 am

Mori put down his cup of tea and started looking for a pan.
"How do you know the old monk? You were cut off earlier and I'm still curious as to how you know so many people."
He turned the stove back on and looked around in the pantry for some oil. He poured a tiny bit in the pan then took the eggs out of the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 12:00 pm

''The monk, is human, I met people on my travels such as going back to my old home village, it was destoryed and recreated by human's. I might people like I always do, you like you, getting lost, yet It seems that i'm quicker to adapting to my environment then you.'' He laughs slightly. ''I Met him, he was in his 40s at that time, I told him I traveled etc. Apparently it's actually one of his dreams when he was younger was to travel. A few months later I left my old village, then A few weeks after leaving I received a letter from him saying his a travel monk. He told me he was going here, Miyagi Prefecture. And years later, in other words a few months ago, I sent him a message saying i was coming here.'' He summoned up the story in shortest from he could possibly think of then drank some more milk.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 12:05 pm

Mori narrows his eyes and frowns childishly at being laughed at and cracks the eggs into the pan after stirring the oil around. He grabs a wooden spoon and mixes them for a while while listening to Kirin's story with a thoughtful look.
"That's interesting...What are monks exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 12:23 pm

''Religious beings. Who devote their own life's to there 'god'. Such as like a Nun as well..'' He said drinking the last of the milk then moved to put the carton into the bin. Then he returns to leaning on the cabinet watching Mori cooking.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 1:27 pm

Mori nods silently then stirs the eggs one last time before getting a bowl and pouring them inside. He grabs a bowl from the fridge which contained leftover rice and cleaned the pan with a thick rag so he wouldn't burn himself. The neko used the wooden spoon to get the rice in the pan then stirred it in, trying to get it out of its clumps.
"Why don't you eat in the mornings? Its bad and unhealthy not to."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 2:11 pm

He smiles, funny to him the roles have changed he was getting a teling off, instead of the other way around. ''Concerned about my well being? Besides I prefer doing morning excises, a run then a swim.'' Kirin arms crossed over on his chest, not in a huffing away or pouting, but just in general crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 2:21 pm

Mori stirs the rice again absently with the wooden spoon then pours that too into the bowl then he retrieves a pair of chopsticks and sets the pan down in the sink so it can soak in the water and wash off easier later.
"Its true that metobolism is higher in the morning buts its wiser if you at something before you go out to do exercise."
He stirs the eggs and the rice together and glances to the pantry in hope of soy sauce but he knew the monk had said he had hardly anything.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 2:57 pm

Kirin noted that mori didn't respond to his-Kirin's- first comment yet again he did not mention it. Yet he then continued after listening to Mori. ''I don't eat in the mornings cause I don't need it, it's an old habit.'' He said watching the younger cook his own breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 3:09 pm

Mori gives up his search and messes with his rice before beginning to eat with the chopsticks.
"Its a bad habit."
He says after swallowing then he looks to Kirin.
"At least, eat something small. Milk isn't going to give you the nutritions you need every morning."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 3:39 pm

''Oh?'' He raised an eyebrow at Mori. ''Look at you switching roles. So what are you going to do about it? hmm..?'' He said it to the younger, Kirin normal did his morning activates then showered and hit bed again til 12 thats when he actually got up and ate properly. Such a 'hard' life now, being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 6:38 pm

Mori stirred the rice a bit then grabbed a spoon and scooped up some rice then held it in front of Kirin.
"Say 'Ah'."
He knew it wouldn't work but it didn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:10 pm

Kirin tilted his head innocently while looking at Mori and the spoon yet his eyes clearly amused and curios how the neko would react to the boy's rejection of the food. ''Oh? Feeding me are you? Thats a new one for you Mo-ri-chan.'' He smiles while tilting his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next