Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:24 am

Seimei seemed to think before he looked to Laura who looked heartbroken. The blonde haired man sighed as he placed his hand on his wife's shoulder. "It'll be fine." Laura nodded as she walked off with Seimei right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:32 am

Mori watched them walk off and he sat down at the shrine's steps and let his head fall onto his arms which rested on his knees.
"...parents huh?..."
The little kitten mewed and sat next to him, looking up at him with questioning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:15 pm

Kyuzo walked up to the Suigyoku Shrine with his arms crossed and his eyes fixed forward, stopping infront of the shirne he tilts his head to his right. His gray eyes seemed to become a little darker only cause he was thinking about the shrine. Kyuzo let the thought leave him as his hands went into his pants pocket as he watched the shrine silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:31 pm

(I'm just going to say that she just came back from a vacation. ^^)

Sunshine stood in front of the shrine, the fist place she came to since she was on her vacation. She stood there, no words to say.

Her image was different, she no longer had her curly waved hair, but was instead replaced with a soft, delicate, short and straight golden blonde, her eyes blue in hue as she gazed at the shrine. She had matured during her long vacation, fighting and become stronger than she used to be, another story written within her history.

Sunshine inhaled and exhaled a breath or two, smiling she set her right foot on the first step, then her left on the second step, but as soon as she moved her right foot to the third, she froze, starstruck more like it. Her hands began to shake as she looked at the person a few feet from her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:34 pm

(Hey that works out. lol.)

Kyuzo blinked having heard a step being took and as he glances over he saw a blonde haired colored women and his heart began to race and he had known who made it do that. "Sunshine-chan?" His gray eyes soften and his hands left his pants pockets, Kyuzo was indeed curious to know if it was Sunshine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:40 pm

Hands still trembling, she did not speak, but stood there in shook. It had been months since she had seen or spoken to this man, the man she loved. But would he accept her now?

She was different, her movements, her eyes, her gaze, and everything about her. She looked at him and realized she had grown taller, but still she had not said a word. Sunshine bowed, raised her chest high and nodded. "It is I." She replied in a voice he could not recognize.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:44 pm

Kyuzo just about passed out due to all the changes on her but he didn't think bad of any of it, people changed and he knew that. His eyes which had become softer remained that way as Kyuzo approached her. "Wow, you surely did change. Not that I think of it as a bad thing." Kyuzo was being honest as he stopped infront of her and he placed both of his arms out as he smiled caringly. "Would you mind if I ask you for a hug, Sunshine-chan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

Watching his every move, a flashback came before her, the day she first met him, all of it swirled in her head. Again she didn't say a word as he asked her for a hug. Picturing herself back then, the old Sunshine, she would run to him the first instance she saw him, but now, her actions were different. Her eyes may have changed, but the way she looked at him didn't. She still cared for this man more than anything, but she didn't know what to do.

She gazed at him, still not said a reply back. She hoped he didn't think she rejected him, but she simply didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:59 pm

(Going out to eat be back in an hour or so. :])
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 1:01 pm

Kyuzo blinked sort of a little stuuned that she didn't make a move and that made him place his arm down with a faint look of wonder. Keeping sort of calm he closed his gray colored eyes, Kyuzo thought that he had offended her in some way, or he probably made her upset when they first were together. "I am quite surprised that you didn't give me a hug and I know it isn't your fault. I guess it is mine?" Kyuzo rubbed his left arm by using his right hand and that made him look back toward the shrine in silence.

(Alright, see you in a bit then!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 3:24 pm

Shaking her head she took the lightest most slowest steps she could as she approached him closer. As she stood not even a foot away she held out her hand for him to take.

(Short post sorry. lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 4:26 pm

Kyuzo blinked looking to her hand and he smiled softly as he softly took a hold of her hand that was offered to him. His eyes became softer tone again as he held her hand, Kyuzo felt happy for just holding her hand and he softly nodded to her as if letting her know that he took no offense to her.

(It is fine!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

From the touch of his hand on hers all the emotions filled her again. She looked at him, gripped the hold of his hand and with not even full force Sunshine pulled him to her and took him into an embrace. She held him there not saying anything.

She could feel the warmth of his body as she held him close. Sunshine placed her head against his shoulder. She missed him, but with the changes that had gone through from the past month and not being able to see him, what could she do? She had no idea how to react, but being in this embrace made her remember.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 4:42 pm

Kyuzo lightly blinked sort of surprised but he did return the hug with a smile on his face as he closed his gray hues. He couldn't help but think of everything that she had been through since they hadn't seen eachother, Kyuzo also wondered about how everything went for her but he knew better to ask it now for later was probably better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 4:55 pm

After a few brief moments Sunshine let go of the embrace, stepping back, she wanted to say something, but were could she start. Maybe she should start out simple, it had been a while and she wondered if he found someone else. It wouldn't surprise her though.

"How have you been?" She said, starting small talks.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:00 pm

"I uh have been hanging in there. Yourself, Sunshine-chan?" Kyuzo replied as calmly as possible as he closed his eyes and placed a caring smile over his features. However, the smile meant everything that he had felt up until now and Kyuzo didn't know what to do and the best way to handle things like this is starting talking and he was glad that Sunshine was talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:16 pm

"That's good to hear. I've been....well."

She replied back with the short pause in between. Over the past month Sunshine had gone through rigorous training, building up not only strength but character. She had traveled long distances meeting two friends, both of which had accompanied her during those times. And after the end of the journey all three of them had went there way. Sunshine on the other hand had decided it was time to go back home, but before she did, she changed herself into something different.

Now standing before the man she loved, she felt that everything she had trained for seemed to vanish, she was weak against this man, she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:20 pm

"Well, that is good to know you have been fine." Kyuzo looked down remembering his time as the head of his family and what they all wanted him to do, in more simple terms they wanted him to change entirely from his grandfather and his father which he didn't understand that very well. "Have you learned some new things, Sunshine-chan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:34 pm

"I have, in more ways than one."

Saying back to him. Sunshine managed to take a quick glance before looking away, she wasn't sure if he still cared for her, even though his actions seemed so. It wasn't only Sunshine who had changed, but this man as well. What was she really to do? She could tell that something didn't fit right, but she let it go.

"Do you still care?"

She asked, although she didn't mean to, those words just slipped out just like all those other times. That part of her didn't change one bit. She still blurted out words she shouldn't say, but this one, she wanted to ask, to know so she could simple be with him again, she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:37 pm

"Hm, perhaps but the real question is do you need me still?" Kyuzo looked to her and it was a honest question. Sunshine had indeed changed and he wondered if she still needed him, for he felt obligated to stay with her for as long as she wanted him too. Kyuzo had to ask this, for if she didn't want him anymore or felt like he was slowing her down now then he would leave and complete fall victim to his family and their constant nagging for change. It was life after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

Sunshine looked up at him as he finished his last words, part of it stabbed her heart like a dagger, but she knew it probably was for the best. She wanted nothing but to be with him, but she didn't need him. As those thoughts ran through her mind, she looked him straight in the eye and shook her head.

"I don't need you, not like I used to. I was strong back then, but weak, now I've managed to become stronger than before."

She told him as she reached out and took his hand. She didn't let her eyes away from him as she placed the palm of his hands to her heart.

"If you can tell me if this heart still beats the same as the old Sunshine once did, then you'll know what I really need."

She simply said. Although Sunshine's appearance had changed and her personality might have grown, she was still the same inside, nothing had changed, her feelings for him, every heart beat was the same. She didn't need him like she used to, but it was another kind of need.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

Kyuzo felt the stinging of her words, it was bad enough that the family he was running over needed him in other ways and her need was nothing like that. Watching her actions and hearing her words it still hurt him in a mental sense. "I do not know what to say, but if your answer is honest and you have come to see me as a obstacle then I will let you go. Someday we may need eachother back then, but what I need to do is rule over my family and change myself for them. I can not lie I still love you but I know when to let go, Sunshine-chan. It is mainly up to you if you want to continue this, and it will always be up to you for your feelings mean more to me than my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:02 pm

Sunshine listened to the words he had spoken, she had already braced herself for that and although it hurt her so bad, she knew the need was not the same. Silently she took his hand back and held it, still looking into his eyes she smiled, but on the verge of tears, yet none would shed. She inhaled a breath and exhaled slowly as she pressed her lips to his. She couldn't let go, she didn't want to, but what was a girl to do?

She kissed him, with everything that she had, for the past month they had been away from each other. This Sunshine was different, but it didn't matter, she still needed this man even if it was different than before.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

Kyuzo blinked upon watching her and before he could say anything he felt lips over his own and that made his eyes expand before closing silently as he returned it. Softly, placing his hands around her there was nothing left to be expressed after all this was Sunshine's answer in a way. Kyuzo felt happy even if it was for a little while, for his pain that he had felt went away slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:17 pm

She didn't part their lips until both were out of breath, she gazed into his eyes, blue in hue, her sapphire eyes staring back at him. She loved this man, it had already been distinguished before, and she couldn't live without him either. And in a hushed tone she simply said.

"I love you."

She then placed her head back against his shoulder, like old times. A month is long, long enough to truly miss the person you love and Sunshine couldn't bare to leave him, not now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:23 pm

Kyuzo blinked upon hearing her say that and he softly kept his arms around her as he let a small grin appear. "Watashi mo anata o aishite. {I love you, too.}" Upon saying this his voice was a small weak murmur, that was only cause Kyuzo ment it and in a way it sounded like he had hummed it out which was true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next