Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 9:50 pm

Mori places the bowl at the tiger's feet and he plays with the rice on his plate as he ponders Kirin's question.
"Well, he sort of just followed me. I didn't mean for him to grow so attached..."
He ate a piece of sushi and watched the cub with a glazed over look in his eyes.
"He was alone when I found him...Once someone or something loses everything. When someone's nice to you, you find yourself growing attached to it."
He eats some rice as he looks to the white kitten, the fur around her mouth now stained a pink -going red.
"...."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 9:50 pm

Mori places the bowl at the tiger's feet and he plays with the rice on his plate as he ponders Kirin's question.
"Well, he sort of just followed me. I didn't mean for him to grow so attached..."
He ate a piece of sushi and watched the cub with a glazed over look in his eyes.
"He was alone when I found him...Once someone or something loses everything. When someone's nice to you, you find yourself growing attached to it."
He eats some rice as he looks to the white kitten, the fur around her mouth now stained a pink -going red.
"...."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 9:57 pm

''huh..'' Kirin said as he ate some fish. ''..I know what you mean.'' His eyes land on the kitten too he then chuckled lightly. ''It's going to be hard to wash off.'' He said.
But to all fairness to the kitten it did look quiet happy tucking into those berries.
Kirin then quiet happily finshed off his bowl of rice and sushi.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:19 pm

Mori twitches and tilts his head as he tries not to glare at the kitten.
"Yeah and who do you think has to clean it all off?..."
The kitten just mews cutely and continues to eat, the tiger remains silent as he eats his fish and watches the flames. Mori sets down his empty plate in front of him with a small smile but it disappears as he stares thoughtfully at the fire.
"Kirin...May I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:30 pm

Cattleya stared at the moon for quite sometime, blocking everything unwanted in her mind, she then began looking in her bag for something, she then takes a blanket out from her bag, funny how it fit in there, but she had her ways , she then after layed on the ground and curled into a ball, and placed the blanket over her, it was a nice night to camp out she thought as she first looked p.up at the bright night sky, then her eyes slowly began to lull, tired as she was, she finally decided to take a little nap. A few moments later she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:25 am

''Yes go a head ask.'' He said still watching the flames flicker.Once he sees the boy finished his meal, Kirin moved the empty dishes on top of eachother. Yet stayed sitting by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:11 am

Mori rubbed the back of his neck and tilted his head a bit to look up at Kirin.
"Who is Lucius?"
He realized that he probably asked something personal so he transferred his gaze to the little white kitten as she yawned.
"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to but I was just curious."
He pets the white kitten and looks around for a blanket or a bed. Mori finally just takes off his jacket and makes a small bed and lets her curl up in that. He tugs at the long stripped long sleeved shirt.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:00 pm

Kirin stares at the Neko boy, Lucius.. Who did he-... Kirin halted in thinking. He remembered dreaming and Lucius was in and he finally realised, he spoke in his sleep. ''I spoke in my sleep didn't I.'' He states as a fact, his eyes tore away from the neko looking back to the fire. His mind rolling over the past. ''Lucius.. Lucius Le Iteo.. was one of my masters during the slave trade.'' He spoke staing into the fire his features had softened completely while he spoke in his normal calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:47 pm

Mori nods to Kirin's question and watches him silently, waiting for him to continue but then again he might as well ask.
"...One of your masters? How many did you have?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:54 pm

''Over Eleven I guess, Even if people say the slave trade was banned it was still going on. Lucius was number Nine, I served him longer then the rest.'' Of course he was telling the truth, Lucius was his favorote master for many of reasons, ago with be the longest, He was the boys-Lucius- Servant then he was in his mother's womb. And Kirin knew Lucius mother as well. ''You loose count after awhile, but you remember the things you enjoy and what your not proud of.'' He spoke turning his head and gaze to Mori. Kirin's features were still soft.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:10 pm

Mori glanced at Kirin then nodded and turned away, slightly distracted and more or less curious as to why the male was so content dspecially with the man named Lucius.
He frowns slightly at a thought and turned his gaze to the small kitten who had now been accompanied with the small tiger. The neko pet the tiger and rubbed a finger in between the kitten's ears before asking another question.
"So you been thinking of him lately? You been muttering his name when you were unconscious..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:20 pm

''I know. Lucius is important to me in the past.. Thinking of him, has only been recently. Yet.. '' He stares at Mori, Still as his voice trails off. He couldn't help but wonder was this little neko jealous or was the boy naturally curios? He continues to stare at Mori and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:43 pm

Mori rubs his arm's absently as he felt Kirin's stare on him and he nods silently, wondering if he should continue to ask questions.
"Was Lucius...a good master? How old was he?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:54 pm

''Lucius wasn't human.. I was his can't really say servant.. More like Care taker since Birth. And yes he was a good master.. So to say.'' He says still watching Mori. now saying that Lucius wasn't human proberly gave the young neko strange ideas. After all.. Kirin some sort off a.. companion for Lucius to help the boy grow properly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:10 pm

Mori stares intently at the fire,a ware that Kirin was still keeping an eye on him. He felt if he made eye contact, the atmosphere would feel....awkward for the neko. Mori nods slowly and pets the kitten absently.
"What was he if not human?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:19 pm

Kirin stayed silent, staring at Mori, yet not in a glare or looking over the boy, but watching the flames of the fire on the boy's face. ''Mori..'' He said the boys name gently. ''Lucius is not here anymore, So why, why are your curious about Lucius? Or are you envying him?'' He spoke it gently, not harsh or demanding let along insulting, it was a soft whisper and he moved closer to the boy on the log.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:28 pm

Mori just shrugged.
"I was curious, Its not envy...You seem to be thinking...Well, alot more than usual."
He messes with the edge of his jacket sleeve that stuck out on the cat's 'bed'. His ear twitched as he saw Kirin move closer out of the corner of his eye but pretended to not have notice.
"Even though people pass, others find themselves still thinking about them...No matter how many years pass."
He has expiernced this himself, his parents still haunt him in the back of his head and then that one man that gave him the katana who seemed to have a horrible death wish.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:37 pm

''Obaying peoples commands isn't fun Mori, lucius never really commanded me to do anything, after all he would know i would do it willingly and he'll do as he was told by me.'' He said turning his face back to the fire. he was silent for along while. 'Watching the flames flicker. ''You remind me of him, sometimes.. .'' After all he sort of basically with Lucius for almost all the boy's -Lucius- Life. From Babe to Adult.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:45 pm

Mori blinks and finally lowers his gaze from the fire to the floor then starts tracing a finger over the wood.
"Oh...That explains why your able to stand being around me."
He lets out a small chuckle that seemed to be choked and he wears a pained smile.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:57 pm

Kirin laughs lightly. ''It's not like that it's the things you say, He wasn't like you, you getting yourself into trouble. Lucius was under stricter supervision by me. He would lie to his mother about he wasn't dirty but point blank he was covered in mud, yet if a women asks him if she was pretty and quiet clearly not, he'll tell her the truth straight out also comparing it to something nasty and then saying the females face was worser then that.''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:07 pm

Mori rubs the back of his head.
"W-well, he's obviously very...blunt and to the point."
The neko hugs one knee to himself and keeps his other leg tucked underneath.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Kirin had notice since the start of the conversation of 'Lucius' Mori has talked much, it was almost like.. Did Kirin dare to say it quiet and saddened? ''Whats wrong?'' Kirin asked softly turning his head to look at Mori. ''Your weren't this quiet earlier. Before the whole conversation.'' He pointed out concernedly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:27 pm

Mori does a silent gulp and shakes his head, putting on a small smile.
"Hm? Oh, its just that I was thinking..."
He keeps his eyes away from Kirin, not wanting to give anything away...well whatever he was feeling inside anyway.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:34 pm

Kirin frowned deeply. He shifted off the log and crouched down infront of Mori, blocking the fire behind him. His hand reached out to the boys chin and tilts it back up so he could show Mori his concern, It was plasted on his face with a soft frown. ''Lair..'' He said gently as his right hand rests on the log beside Mori. ''Tell me the truth, Mori..'' He didn't add -chan this time to the boys name. He was waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:51 pm

Mori blinks and jumps in shock at Kirin's touch. He stares at his face and tries to look away with his eyes as he pulls off a smirk.
"Heh, Its nothing. Why are you making such a big deal out of a neko's curiousity?"
The neko glances to Kirin's other hand and refrains from sighing knowing he wasn't going anywhere till Kirin got a proper answer.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:03 pm

''You know, I'm not going to give up til you tell me whats wrong Mori.'' He was being serious. ''Your smirk isn't going to help you win this ether.'' He told the neko, as Kirin's hand tilts again Mori's face to look at him, he then removes his hand from the boy's chin and rests it on the other side of Mori on the log. Keeping eye contact with the neko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next