Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:00 pm

"That is simply your opinion." She said just quickly before she jerked out the unwanted organs out of the fish, poor fish she thought. She finished with the fish and whiped the blood of her knife with her dress, she didn't care, she had plenty others in her apartment. She sighed and leaned back, watching and observing Kirin as he went back into the water. He must not like me. Cattleya thought as she watched him. But what's not to like? Cattleya asked herself in her mind *sigh* She was curious as to why this guy showed her no respect. Yes, he was trying to be friendly, she gave him a plus on that one, but why did he act so differently towards her? She wondered about this for a brief moment before shaking her head and cursing at herself.

She then took the fish and headed inside leaving Kirin to do his own work. She went into the kitchen and put the fish in the sink, she wasn't sure what they'd like, but sushi was the first thing Mori had said, so she left the fish in the sink letting it cool off and letting it clean before Mori began making his sushi's. She leaned against the kitchen sink and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:11 pm

Kirin was standing in the water he felt the fish brush past his legs he waited for another 20 seconds this time dumping both of his hands into he water. Grabbing two fish, both sushi again? Huh. Must of been a school of sushi in the lake. The one in his left hand was the same side as the last one, then he looked to his right hand and frowned the fish was too small. So he letted the smaller one go back into the river and walked forward to the shore again placing the fish their. He knew Cattleya went back inside. His action was towards her was not dislike, yet she did not heed his words, and she carried on giving him medical attention. He liked it then people to tell another person to stop they should respect their needs or wants. Not what she did, He didn't like modern way of healing, he preferred to let his body handle it like he did in the past.

He placed the fish on the grass and head out back into the lake but he went to a different part of it now, again to his knees he stood there with his eyes looking at the raising moon, he closed his eyes enjoying the light of the soon to be high moon of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:21 pm

Cattleya barried her face into the palm of her hands, she felt the need to cry, but she was grown up now, she didn't need to start acting like a child. So instead she just became quiet and slowly slid down to the floor, it was cool, the wooden surface hit her rear. She took her hands and set it to her sides, she took her knife and began twirling it around. She looked at the engraved words that she hadn't noticed before, she read it, it had a saying writen to it in some kind of language she hadn't learned. She put the dagger back into it's place and began scrambling into her bag. She took out a note pad and began joting things down, things important that she came across with.

She then smelt the rice. She stood back up and turned off the stove. The rice smelt very nice. She peaked into the bowl, white steam greated her face and she laughed. She then looked back at the fish in the sink and set the fish into a plate, washing her hands, she then dried them off and sat back down on the wooden floor writing things down.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:35 pm

After awhile Kirin had four five in total now since Cattleya went in to cook the one he caught earlier. His eyes darted over the water surface. His eyes went around He couldn't hear Mori. He frowns, he hoped the boy hadn't got himself in to trouble again.. To Kirin he thought Mori was a slight magnet to it, but.. He need to get out of the lake for now, since all his fish was on shore. He turned and started walking back, he could hear Cattleya's faint laugh from the lake, was Mori with her? He frowns again walking back on to the shore. ''Mori?'' He called out it was dark now outside too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:41 pm

Cattleya finished what she was writting down, she had been in the kitchen for a while now and she hadn't seen or heard any sign of Kirin or Mori, she got up from where she sat and walked to the entrance, she stood at the door and leaned against it, she looked out, the atmosphere had changed. The sun had slowly began to set off, and the moon was ready to appear high into the sky. She saw Kirin, but no trace of Mori, she wondered where he ahd gone off to. She watched Kirin, heard him call out for Mori, she began to worry. She waited patiently for Mori's voice to call back to him, but she hadn't heard any. She wondered where he was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 3:43 pm

Mori walked slowly back to the shrine, slightly nerved by the unwanted visitor that was following him. He sighed and turned back to the black and orange creature, the tiger meerly stopped and pretended to mind its own business. The neko growled and facepalmed as the little white kitten mewed cutely. He had met the tiger and petted it for a bit now it had been following him ever since even when he was walking around looking for more fruit. He carried the basket back, the white kitten between his ears and the tiger following not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 3:59 pm

Kirin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Mori. ''My I never new you had pets and a cub at that too..'' His eyes were on the small tiger cub. Then his eyes moved to the other white kitten on Mori's head. ''And there was I thinking you hate cats.'' He smirks as he held the dead fish in one of his hands and in the other was his hoody and DCs. He chuckles at Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:05 pm

Mori blinks and tilts his head.
"Where would you get the idea that I hated cats?"
He suddenly remembered the time back at the Asylum and he frowned as he looked away, rubbing a finger under his nose slightly embarrassed of his jealousy-er-racket that he was making since he was 'so keen' to get his research done.
"Oh right...I thought I told you to stop following me!"
The tiger blinks up at him and rubs against his leg with a deep purr making the neko sweatdrop then turn back to Kirin, giving the fish a surprised look.
"Oh? So you actually managed to catch some fish?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:06 pm

Mori blinks and tilts his head.
"Where would you get the idea that I hated cats?"
He suddenly remembered the time back at the Asylum and he frowned as he looked away, rubbing a finger under his nose slightly embarrassed of his jealousy-er-racket that he was making since he was 'so keen' to get his research done.
"Oh right...I thought I told you to stop following me!"
The tiger blinks up at him and rubs against his leg with a deep purr making the neko sweatdrop -And the white cat mew in a high pitch- then turn back to Kirin, giving the fish a surprised look.
"Oh? So you actually managed to catch some fish?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:12 pm

Kirin only grins yet then the fish comment comes up he frowns. ''Why is every suprised? All you have to do is being calm and predict the moves of the fish.'' He sighs. Yet looks at the tiger cub. ''Seems like I did catch enough fish then, seems we have more mouths to feed.'' He mentions towards the two new felines. Even though he had five big ones in his hand the other fish he caught earlier Cattleya proberly already cooked it. ''Come on lets get inside.'' His eyes tend to linger on the tighter cub then the white kitten.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:16 pm

Mori mumbles under his breath while walking inside with the basket of berries.
"Seems like rocket science to me..."
The kitten meows amusingly and slides to Mori's shoulder then jumps into the berry basket.
"..."
The little tiger flicks his tail and follows the neko in a flah of black and orange, feeling the other person's gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:57 pm

Cattleya saw Mori not too long as when Kirin had called out for him. Mori had a little white kitten on his head, and a tiger cub followed behind him. She stared at the tiger cub and smiled slightly before she shrugged then turned back and went to the kitchen before Kirin and Mori came in. Cattleya was found by the stove, opening the lid to the pot of rice had been long cooked for a while now. She was quiet again, as she walked away from the stove and excited the kitchen and walked outside once again and sat on the steps of the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 5:00 pm

He sighs then chuckles, while shaking his head. And followed behind the feline creatures to the shrine. ''I like said earlier, I'll teach you if you want.'' He mutters going up the stairs. Cattleya, we have guest apparently he said polietly passing the girl and walks over to roaring fire dumping his stuff on a big log near the fire for people to sit on. He then walked out into the kitchen with the other 5 fish in his hands and his trousers still roled up to his knees. As he gets to the stove he searches for the knife. ''Cattleya-san...?'' He asked slightly confused, she had a knife earlier so where was it?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 5:07 pm

Mori grabbed a few bowls and a few ingreidients before heading near the bon fire and settling down with his supplies. The tiger cub meowed and curled up next to him, eyes wide watching the fire. The little kitten purrs a bit before jumping to Mori's lap then -catching sight of her favorite playtoy- jumped onto Mori's tail.
Mori moves his tail in time then starts on cutting the strawberries and tossing the good parts into one bowl then feeding the green leaves to the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:13 pm

Cattleya sat on the stairs of the shrine, letting Kirin and Mori alone in the kitchen with Mori's new found friend. She felt the cool breeze against her cheek, reminding her of her childhood memories. She stared at the moon for quiet sometime, it was peaceful and quiet, she could smell the firewood burning as well as the salty ocean water. Cattleya took her dagger out from it's place lifting her dress, her thighs visible for a few seconds before she straightened it back. She then began tossing it around. She didn't heard Kirin call for her, since she was out on the steps and not inside.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:24 pm

Kirin, didn't hear any response so, he setted his eyes on Mori and the boy's two companions and silently smiled at Mori's white kitten, playing with it's master's tail. His eyes went to the door and walked over to the door and stood there seeing Cattleya sitting there with the knife, now, then he walked past her she didn't have it.. So it was her own knife then. ''Cattleya-san, may I borrow dagger please?'' He tilts his head like a puppy waiting for an answer while his voice broke the outdoors silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:06 pm

She heard Kirin's footsteeps coming towards her direction, he passed her and then stood there. She looked up at him and nodded. "Uh- yea sure." She said tossing the dagger at a 360 degrees angle and caught it by the sharp tip end, she smiled then handed the dagger to Kirin. "And you say not to run with knifes." She said chuckling a bit repeating what he had said to her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:23 pm

He smiles gently. ''I tend not to Cattleya-san. But Thank you.'' He gently takes the daggers and walks but into the kitchen, taking the bin to aside and a stool, and starts to shed it's scales off the fish into the bin along with head and tail and guts. After shedding both side of each fish he then putted them on the stove. As the fish was cooking Kirin took the opportunity to clean the dagger and dry it off. He quickly checked on the cooking fish. Then sleeps up some scales on the floor and putting them in the bin. He then turned the dish over to cook on the over side. With that his eyes quickly checked on Mori, then headed back outside with a now clean dagger.

Kirin leaned down behind Cattleya placing his hand on her shoulder and handing the knife to her. ''Thank You.''

Last edited by Kirin on Sun 01 May 2011, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:36 pm

Cattleya watched as he took the dagger and entered back in, she was then left alone again with the stillness of the night. It was beautiful and a maginificent sight to see. A full moob hovering about the shrine. A few moments later she hears the footsteps behind her coming thowards her direction. She then felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up to see Kirin, handing her dagger back to her. Cattleya took the back and set it aside, she looked back in front of her and watched the waves from the lake. "Um-yea no problem, anytime." She said with a soft tone, calmness swept over her.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:47 pm

''The fish is almost ready.'' He states taking his hand way from Cattleya's shoulder. ''Dinner will be served in a few minutes.'' he said as he turns and ways back inside walking back to the kitchen get two bowls out and four plates out. He place one fish in each bowl and cutted it up with a knife and fork. 'Kittne and cubs food.' He mentally noted. They took the other putting them on plates and then added rice on to the plates too. 'They ours.' He took the empty plate and the two bowls as well towards Mori. Placing a bowl infront of each feline pet. Then Kirin handed Mori the plate. ''Just put the berries on the plate then your finished Mori-chan.'' Then he head off back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:55 pm

As she heard him say "food's ready" she didn't automatically get up, she took her time, waiting a few moments before he was out of sight and she eventully got up right after. She walked down the hall and to the kitchen she stood by the door looked at Mori and his companions. It was a nice sight to see, then she saw Kirin, she walked up beside him and took a plate, quielty. "Thank you." She said and headed for the door. "If any one needs me I'll be by the steps." She announced to all of them, she smiled and turned back heading into the hall and to the steps. She sat back down at where she was and set her plate on her lap, it was a cool night, and she prefered being outside than in. She ate her food quietly listing to the stillness of the night.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:22 pm

Kirin blined. ''Erm- Okay?'' That was all he said about Cattleya's actions but Kirin took his and Mori's plate into the main chamber and sat down next to Mori offering the boy his food, also on the plate was a pair of chopstick, and a knife and fork. Obviously Kirin didn't kno how the boy eat, so yeah he gave the boy to opptions as while Kirin had chop sticks. Sushi and Rice and a plate of berries for everyone not bad.
Kirin jeans were still roled up, yet they were drying off, they were just a bit damp now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:37 pm

She ate her food silently, her feelings towards Mori and Kirin were content, she didn't know them enough so she kept her distances away from them. They probably thought she was too innocent or was to close and private, she thought to herself. A mind of her own and the other two were simply differnet. Cattleya wasn't at all quiet, her true nature was more 'wild' and for the people who knew her well, they could easily discribe Cattleya as a vivacious chaterbox, friendly type of person. Somehow for the past few days, she had not been that way, she had no clue as to why her sudden moods were like that. Cattleya eventually finished her food, she got up and slowly and quietly walked to the kitchen setting her plate into the sink. She then quietly went back outside and walked down to the lake, she sat down by the side and stuck her feet into the cool water, it was refreshing. She looked up at the night sky, the stars and moon shinning just over her head brightly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 9:21 pm

Mori blinked in surprise as the food was in front of him suddenly, the neko felt as if he had blacked out for a minute or two since his thoughts had traveled elsewhere for quite a while.
"Oh? Thank you."
He set down the knife and fork and picked up the chopsticks, not hesitating to dig in as he placed a sushi piece in his mouth and stared at the flames. The kitten had finally given up her game of hunting Mori's tail and licked up the berries as did the tiger who also gave Mori's food a hungry look. The neko gave a small sigh and offered a piece of shushi which the striped creature lapped up hungerily.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 9:41 pm

''It's okay.'' He said stucking into his own rice and sushi still. Kirin saw the tiger cub eatting the fish and picked up a bowl which was suppose to be for the kitten, it was a bowl of fish. ''Here give it to the cub..'' He offered one of the spare bowls of fish to Mori for the cub. The fish was nicely chopped up in the bowl too. ''I have a question Mori-chan.. I can understand you having a cat but a baby cub?'' He questioned while looking into the fire. enjoying the heat on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 9:50 pm

Mori places the bowl at the tiger's feet and he plays with the rice on his plate as he ponders Kirin's question.
"Well, he sort of just followed me. I didn't mean for him to grow so attached..."
He ate a piece of sushi and watched the cub with a glazed over look in his eyes.
"He was alone when I found him...Once someone or something loses everything. When someone's nice to you, you find yourself growing attached to it."
He eats some rice as he looks to the white kitten, the fur around her mouth now stained a pink -going red.
"...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next