Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:03 pm

''You know, I'm not going to give up til you tell me whats wrong Mori.'' He was being serious. ''Your smirk isn't going to help you win this ether.'' He told the neko, as Kirin's hand tilts again Mori's face to look at him, he then removes his hand from the boy's chin and rests it on the other side of Mori on the log. Keeping eye contact with the neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:11 pm

Mori's smirk disappears and his face turns into a blank one as he backs up a little bit on the log, maybe he could get off that way and avoid this any further.
"...You really are different from the other people, Kirin."
The neko's ears slump downward and his tail moves slowly across the floor as he stares at Kirin's femine features.
"But your worrying over nothing."
At least, Mori hoped it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:23 pm

''I think i'll take that as a compliment.'' He said that to begain with then spoke up again. ''Your ears went down.'' He pointed out. ''Mori over the short time I have met you, I know Neko's ears go down when your upset, angry and unsure.'' He pointed out after all he was observant. ''And I've seen many unsure face in my time and people wearing 'masks' to cover up their emotions. But what gives them away is there eyes, you can't tell your eyes to lye, like you can tell your face to.'' He says staring right back at Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:32 pm

Mori frowns, his cat traits are going against him...Darn his easily readable nature...
"So I'm lying...Is that what your suggesting?"
Kirin was right but it wasn't easy for the neko to describe what he was feeling if it was any feeling at all. Mori sighs slightly in frustration.
"Would you believe me if I told you 'I would tell you if I knew myself?' "
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:37 pm

''Yes and No.'' He said. He would accept it but on the other side the boy could explain it to him. ''It's ethier you find out whats wrong with yourself and take ages to find up the answer or, you tell me whats running though that head on yours and I'll tell you what I think.'' He suggested to the neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Mori listens carefully and sighs, take ages or find out in someone else's opinion in less than five minutes....probably...
"Well, maybe you can name an event and I can say what I was going through...because right now I'm not feeling out of place except for the fact that your interogating me."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:47 am

He laughs lightly then smiles with his eyes closed and head tiled. ''Sorry... Okay-'' With that he opened up his eyes. Looking at Mori.
''I meant your feelings Mori, What are your thought? how do they make you feel? Why, do you feel that way?... Give me any rescent advent.. Have you got into any fights laterly?'' He used the fights as events to help the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 8:46 am

Mori blinked and scratched his cheek as he went into thought.
"Um...I'm not sure. I guess I was pretty flustered back at the courtyard..."
The neko referred to when he was blushing and yet denied it, as he thought about it he kept on a stubborn frown.
"Other times...Cat's don't like to be ignored...nor do neko's."
Mori continues, referring to the cat's back in the Asylum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:54 am

Cattleya woke up after a few hours of sleep, she sat up and stretched, extending her arms high above her head. She looked at the lake, beautiful and crystal clear, the sun's reflection shone upon it. She began folding her blanket into perfect folds, after she put it back into her bag, she looked over to the shrine and simply smiled. She wondered how many hours she actually slept, and quickly remembered Kirin and Mori. She took her time getting up, stretching once more, her delicate feminine features out shown, she took her time up the steps of the shrine, taking of her shoes as a sign of respect as she did earlier. She stepped into the shrine, down the hall, and into the kitchen, she saw no one there, so she looked around different rooms, and sure enough they were there. She leaned against the door frame and folded her arms over her chest. "Bonsoir." She said to them, hopefully not butting into their conversation. She smiled at both of them warmly.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:55 pm

''Ah, but Moro, I believed you were busy with your 'work'. I wasn't ignoring you, besides how could I help you if I didn't know why we were there in the first place. Besides.. After that what did you feel?'' He questioned again gently still crouched in front of the Neko boy, A concern look still ever present.
His eyes and face went blank, a second before Cattleya appears in the door away, His eyes glide over Mori's shoulder to Cattleya. He smiles politely. ''I thought you'll be still asleep Cattleya-san.. It's still early in the morning..'' He said.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:44 pm

Mori blinks and feels that same uncomfortable warmth beneath his cheeks again and he shakes his head, chuckling nervously.
"Oh right..."
he curses inside his head and he turns to look over his shoulder.
"Oh, hi Cattleya-san. I was wondering where you went."
He frowns back at Kirin.
"Wait a minute. i didn't ask for you help, I asked for your company."
The neko jumps a small bit.
"After...what?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:54 pm

''After not reciving my Attention then gave it all to you. How did u feel then, minus trying to have a slight paddy in the building.'' He said. ''And yes company but what was I to do then you worked? I had no company ethier til the cat and her kittens came.'' His eyes moved back to Mori's concern entered them again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:01 pm

Mori rubbed the back of his head with an uncertain look.
"Well...i guess jealousy? But i'm sure it was just because of um...Anyway, its not like i was so caught up in work that you couldn't talk to me."
he looks away, getting flustered easily by Kirin's concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:28 pm

''What were you going to say before, you cutted yourself off.'' He said His eyes turned into curiosity. He get again turned the neko's head to look at him again, by the boys chin. ''Tell me..'' It was a soft whisper along with quietness, but easy for the neko to pick up due to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:46 pm

Mori blinks and feels his face burn under Kirin's touch, praying inside that the fire would hide that.
"Its just a cat thing..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 7:59 pm

''Cat thing?'' He questioned clearly confused what the neko meant by cat thing. ''Whats that suppose to mean?'' He frowns in confusion. ''And thats not even a proper answer, Mori.'' Kirin seemed more serious with the conversation he was having with Mori then the other's when he used to call and tease him 'Mo-ri-chan'
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 8:28 pm

Mori's ears lower an inch and he shrugs, wanting to look away from Kirin.
"Cat silence? Cat attention?....Nevermind."
He frowns at the tone in the other male's voice and he stiffens, growing defensive.
"I don't know. I don't know what to say. Why are you still asking these questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:24 pm

She watched the two of them exchange their words, she didn't know exactly what they were, their relationship thowards each other, but she figured they were close, she knew that, but watching them now, it felt like there was something more. Cattleya pondered a bit as she tried to figure out, but only solutions she could think of were something out of the extra-ordinary, so then what was it? She questioned herself that for the longest minutes, still watching them as they exchanged their words, but then the tiger appeared at the corners of her eye, and she quickly faced at the tigers direction. He was adorable to say the least, she wondered how Mori came upon the tiger on his quests for the berries, she'll have to ask him that later, because somehow she felt like she wanted to pet the cub, she was of course a naturist who loved all things from the soil to th tallest trees to the smalles insects to the wildest beasts, she liked them all. She smiled as she looked at the tiger. "Am i bothering your conversation? I think I'll go back outside." With that she began to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:58 am

''No.. Your not disturbing our conversation... He's gone on the defensive anyway.'' He rose up turning back to the dishes that him, Mori and the two other felines that had eatten from piling it on top of eachother. ''Why did you sleep outside Cattleya-san? It would of been much warmer instead.'' He took a mental note that the sun was up, again He was awake through out the night like the day before, due to him waking up at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 8:28 am

Mori flinches as Kirin just ignores him and he just stares at the two cats on his jacket with a blank deep in thought look. The white kitten mewed in her sleep and rolled over into the tiger who didn't move. The neko pet the tiger absently as he stared into the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 9:45 am

Cattleya turned back and looked at Kirin, smiling slightly. "Like nature and it brings me peace, it's a way where everything I've gone through can help me out by juat listening to the motions of the nature that surrounds me." She said in a highly professional tone. She looked at Mori then to the little white cat and then to the tiger, a simple smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:22 am

Kirin sighs when he sees Mori flinch his hand gently lays on the boys head and gently rubs it and behind his ears too. ''Ah, Cattleya-san like nature then..'' His hand didn't stay on Mori's head long and gently, remove his hand of the neko's head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:32 pm

Mori just continued to star at the flames, not bothering to acknowledge Kirin's petting as he ran a finger over the white kitten's head, earning a soft purr coming from her.
"Nature is not always quiet and peaceful..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 3:10 am

''I know Mori-chan, but Cattleya-san could love scary and deadly nature too.'' He hand picking up the plates and vanishing into the Kitchen to clean up. He puts the plates down on the sink, then put the plug in and watchs the water filling up the sink and adds some liquard as well to create bubbles. He sighes watching the water a peaceful express appears over his face enjoying the sound of water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:09 am

Mori blinks and smiles slightly at being called -chan, at least the conversation had turned upward instead of the other way around. The neko twitched his ears and sighed, getting off the log and laying down on the floor next to the jacket full of kit and tiger. He laid hiis head down on his arm and petted the white kitten with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:47 am

"No, tis' not always peaceful, but I have lived for over many centuries now, and I've grown to love nature as it is, as peaceful and as dangerous." She added in a much more professional tone. She walked up by Kirin's side and took a seat down from him. She sat down and gently placed a hand on the tiger cubs head. "You are magnificent." She said to the tiger with a sweet tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next