Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:06 am

Suigyoku Shrine Suigyokushrine

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:43 pm

Mori walks up to the shrine curiously, having gotten lost on the way over back to his house after picking up kitty supllies for the white kitten on top of his head between his ears. He stays quiet as he sits down on the steps in front of the shrine, taking a look at the time before digging around in his bag for something.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm

Kirin lead Mori and Cattleya to the shrine, it was near the lake too. ''Well here we are.'' He said looking up at the building, it seems time and flowen by since his and Mori departcher at the apartment building, the sun was starting to set. Kirin new there was only one monk at the shrine so far an elderly man who would nicely give selter to them if needed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

Mori walks up beside Kirin and stares up at the shrine curiously, remembering the last time he was here and his ears slumped as his gaze turned hungry.
"Food. Food. Food. Food..."
He mumbled then turned around to search for Cattleya.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 6:40 pm

Cattleya appeared a few moments after, she took her time walking, looking and observing her surroundings, she stopped in front of the shrine, awestruck at the beautiful building before her. She looked at it's exteriors, made beautifully, she had not been to a shrine since she was a child. She turned to face the two men who she had followed and looked at one guy to another, her focus stayed at Mori as she let out a chuckle once more. "Mori, I think your as hungry as I." She announced.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 6:54 pm

Mori scratches the back of his head and lets out a nervous chuckle.
"Heh, you better believe it~"
The neko turns to the shrine for a bit then flicks his ears as he looks around, trying to locata a source of water.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 6:56 pm

A monk pushes the doors open and the old mans eyes landed on the three.. ''Ah..'' that was all the old man sighed. The old monk took in the three. ''I didn't aspect you back so soon, Kirin-ue-san. And along with company'' The old man spoke Kirin's man with respect after all kirin was the old monks elder, even if Kirin didn't pysically look his age.

Kirin grinned rubbing the back of his head. ''Monk-san.. sorry to say this bluntly.. but were kinda hungry.'' His grin was sheepish like a child, this caused the old monk to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

Mori swishes his tail slowly and tilts his head at Kirin's childish behavior, not having seen that side of him. The neko looks curiously to the monks and raises an eyebrow at Kirin.
"You sure know alot of people..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm

Kirin opens his mouth to speak but gets cut off by the monk. ''It's good to know a lot of people. Old or young.'' The old man stomps his cane on to the ground. ''I only have white rice.''

At those words Kirin frowns. ''No meat? Not even Vegetables?'' Kirin questioned. Well he wasn't fussed about food but just plain rice is dull to him, it's like his distaste to porridge too. Kirin mutters something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

Mori snickers, wearing a wide grin as Kirin got cut off and he kept it on while he listened to the monks and Kirin mutter under his breath. The nekol holds a hand over his mouth, curled in a fist, and he looks around the area for plants or berries then takes a glance in the direction of the sound of rushing water.
"Well,...If Kirin catches a couple of fish...and we find a few strawberries or grapes, I could probably make jelly for rice balls and maybe sushi?"
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

Cattleya noticed the door opening and a monk exciting out inviting them in, Cattleya on the other hand watched as Kirin and the monk exchanged words, she listened quietly as they spoke, she heard that all the monk had was rice. "I can cook." Cattleya butted in, her voice soft, but to think, she highly doubted that they would let her. She noticed this Kirin man was quiet popular to say the least, she then looked to Mori then back at the monk and Kirin.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:58 am

''Excellent.'' The old man says walking back inside the temple. ''I'm going to bed..'' The old man grumbles as he vanished off into the temple.

Kirin eyes side glanced at Mori. He sighed. ''It's rude to laugh.'' He mutters. Yet then turns to the pair. ''Right, Cattleya-san can cook, Mo-ri-chan can berries and I'll get the fish. Is that alright?'' He basically just repeated what everyone else said singularly but into one sentence. His eyes glide to the slow moving water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:12 am

Mori wears a small smirk as Kirin 'scolds' him and he waves a hand.
"If it were so rude to laugh then banish it?"
He puts his hands back into his jacket pocket's and listens then looks off to the side in thought as he searched for any other plant life other then trees and bushes.
"That is if I can find any..."
He begins to walk off without another word as he searches for berries.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:37 am

Kirin smirks at Mori. ''Then that means i can't laugh at you ether.'' He said. His eyes lingered on Mori's back. 'Much like your attitude Lucius..' He turned to Cattleya. ''There should be a fire roaring inside with pots and pans next to it and the rice should be on a shelf above the fire. M'Okay Cattleya-san?'' He asked. With a natural smile, it wasn't forced.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:05 am

Mori only continues to smirk as he grabs a basket from the shrine and walks through the trees searching for something sweet. He looked to a bush and tilted his head before picking out one of the black berries. The neko fingered it for a bit before sliding in a sharp nail and watching the bright colored juices run over his fingers. He tosses it down and continues on looking for berries that were not poisonous. He finds a small strawberry field and after a couple minutes of making sure he wasn't on someone else's lawn, he starts plucking and putting them in the basket. Mori hears a small meow and he twitches, knowing that cat anywhere. His eyes turned to a small white kitten running through the small plants. She licks his fingers and purrs loudly as she pushes her head against his palm. The neko sighs greatly and picks her up and sets her right between his ears.
"What are you doing here? You were supposed to stay home with Nii-chan."
The cat meerly purrs again and watches with happy eyes as Mori continues.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:56 am

As soon as he guessed it was okay with Cattleya he went off towards the river at first he stared at it while crouching down into a kneeling position. He stared at the water running mainly his refection which caused himself to frown. He still physically looked young no scares apart from the ones bend on both his wrists.

Kirin sighed deeply yet shook his head muttering about the past should stay in the past.. along with the name Lucius was in that muttering too. He sat down and rolled up his trousers til they came above his knees and took of his DC too. He took off his hoody too revealing Off shade of white tank top.

He dumped his hoody on his DCs then crouched back over at the water side, first of all he cupped the water and washed his face and hairline to get rid of any left dried blood.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 12:22 pm

Cattleya nodded and headed into the shrine, taking her shoes off first before entering. She went into a little room, it was like all the other shrines she'd been into, but this one had more of a traditional look than all the others. She went to the pot and felt it with her finger tips, it wasn't hot so she turned on the stove at a reasonable degrees and left it there for a couple of minutes. She then filled the pot with some rice and set it onto the stove butting a cover on the pot. She looked around the room looking for some ingrediants for the fish, finding only little, she figured it would just be best to fry the fish. she noticed a few bowls stacked in the sink so she began washing them. She thought about how long it had been since she had been in the kitchen. She smiled and realized it had been a few long while.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 12:36 pm

Kirin finished wipping his face he didn't bother to try it after all he might end up getting a wet face again any way. And with that he slid his feet into the shallow water he walked further in til the water came a couple centimetres below his role up jeans. He stood there silently looking up at the setting sun. Anyone watching they just think that kirin was just standing around in the water looking up to the sun watching it set. But he was letting the water calm to it's perfect flat surface, waiting for fish to brush past his legs.

And sure enough after a few minutes the fish in the water was swimming about again. Kirin then counted to 20 in his head then his hand shot in the water grabbing a fish in his hand as all the other fish darted off quick.
Kirin pulled his hand out of the water, in his hand was a wriggling fish, a sushi. It was quiet big and round surely enough to read one person. he walked back to the shore and place the fish on the grass, silently waiting for it to stop moving so he could go and catch another.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:06 pm

Cattleya waited for the rice to finishe, but it was taking longer than she expected, so instead she lowered down the tempreture and headed outside to see what the boys were doing, she stood by the door and noticed only Kirin was there, she wondered Mori had ran off to to find those berries. She put on her sandals and headed to where Kirin stood, she stopped a few feet away and noticed the fish. "Wow, you do know how to catch a fish." She said with amazement. "Would you like me to skin it, take off the scales and such?" She asked leaning down and poking the fish, it moved it's tale and began hoping a bit, she let out a giggle and looked to Kirin. "I'm not afraid to get dirty, I'll clean it if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:14 pm

Kirin blinked first, he didn't hear Cattleya come out of the shrine.. He was distracted with thoughts. ''huh?'' He blinks at her then listens to her as she speaks. ''Sure if you want to Cattleya-san.'' He said with a smile and chuckled then she poke the fish. ''It's not that amazing, catching fish I mean, you just got to predict and be calm. Besides it's kinda like survival training, I guess'' He said, but first of all he had never gone on a survival training course, but he knew how humans work quiet easily after being in their service for decades.

He rose up and looked across the water the water wasn't calm yet, ripples were still being made in the water.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:31 pm

"Alright well let me go get a knife." She gave a short and simple smile before turning around and running back into the shrine. She of course took of her sandals first before heading in. She reached the kitchen and looked around for a knife, she didn't find one, but she remembered she kept one under her dress. She peaked around the door to see the monk, finding no sign of him anywhere, she lifted up her dress and took the knife out of it's place. It was a simple dagger that she heald for emergency uses only if she were attacked. She quickly straightened her dress and ran back outside, once again putting her sandals on.

She ran to where Kirin was once again and sat down, the fish staring at her as if it were telling her to put himself back into the water, as if it were pleading to spare it's life. Cattleya frowned but she knew they were all hungry. She said a little prayer to the fish under her breath and took the fish by it's tale examing it. She then looked up to Kirin the fish in her hand. "So..." She said hoping to start out a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:36 pm

As Kirin just watch the water, he heard everything her running her mumble of a prayer everything, even he 'so'. He automatically told her off. ''Don't run around with knifes in your hands. You could hurt someone or yourself.'' His voice was telling he off it was normal, calm yet still telling her off. He was silent for abit. Then seeing the girl trying to strike a conversation with him. ''Your religious.'' He pointed out her prayer as his brownish red eyes watched the water still.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:45 pm

She stayed quiet for a bit, being yelled at, she didn't like that. She let it slip knowing he was only repeating what any other would do. "I know, i'm better at knifes than you think." She said calmly not wanting to rise up an arguement. She placed the fish back on the ground and grabbed it's tale. She took the knife and began skining the fish, scales flying off everywhere, she hated skinning the fish, but she hated eating the scales the most. "Sorry I can't help the scales flying everywhere." She said to Kirin.

After that she kept quiet skining the fish silently as she usually did while she was working. " Religious comes along way." She replied back as she finished skinning the fish, not taking her long, since she knew what she was doing. She then made a cut on the fish's belly, and stuck her hand into the fish, taking off the un wanted organs. "sorry if this disgust you." She quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:51 pm

''Nothing disgust me.. Not anymore..'' He didn't care if the scales were hitting him. He wasn't going to argue with the girl. Let alone trying to keep a conversation running with her. His eyes watched her, he then slipped his feet back into the water and walked again until the water reached his knees. He stood there not moving but talking still. ''I don't believe in god nor religion.'' He states his view on god.
Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:00 pm

"That is simply your opinion." She said just quickly before she jerked out the unwanted organs out of the fish, poor fish she thought. She finished with the fish and whiped the blood of her knife with her dress, she didn't care, she had plenty others in her apartment. She sighed and leaned back, watching and observing Kirin as he went back into the water. He must not like me. Cattleya thought as she watched him. But what's not to like? Cattleya asked herself in her mind *sigh* She was curious as to why this guy showed her no respect. Yes, he was trying to be friendly, she gave him a plus on that one, but why did he act so differently towards her? She wondered about this for a brief moment before shaking her head and cursing at herself.

She then took the fish and headed inside leaving Kirin to do his own work. She went into the kitchen and put the fish in the sink, she wasn't sure what they'd like, but sushi was the first thing Mori had said, so she left the fish in the sink letting it cool off and letting it clean before Mori began making his sushi's. She leaned against the kitchen sink and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suigyoku Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next