Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 4:46 pm

Mori blinks and tilts his head, wearing a small pout.
"Well, I guess. But....how did we end up talking about this? You need to eat. You're trying to change the subject aren't you?!"
The neko states and points an accusing finger at Kirin.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 4:53 pm

Kirin smiled and tilted his head.
''I believe it was already off subject then you tried that innocent approach on me.'' He pointed out where it went of course.
''And it's also mid morning too.'' He said spying on the clock behind Mori on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 4:59 pm

Mori looked to the clock and shrugged then turned back to Kirin.
"That was an act to get you to eat!"
He sighs in frustration and picks up his cup of tea then sits on the counter with a pout.
"Sheesh, I ask for one thing and you say 'no'."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:12 pm

''Actually you said the last time I ate my spoonful, it was my last one, and then you went and did it a third time, I rejected it.. You can't handle a single 'No' Mori?.. And your pouting again.'' He points things out again, as he pushed himself off the counter so he was standing straight without leaning on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:24 pm

Mori huffs and sips at his cup of now cold tea.
"I don't pout...And is it wrong if I wanted you to be fit and healthy? Don't you have an exercise to get to?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:28 pm

Kirin stared at the neko, silently, his eyes held nothing in them as he stared at the neko. ''Very well then..'' He said plainly, walking past the neko to the door that would take him out of the kitchen.
He didn't halt or wait for a responce but made his way over to the once fire, that was in the main chamber, he sat down putting his socks back on along with his black DCs.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:38 pm

Mori blinks as he leaves the kitchen and he drinks the rest of his tea before setting down the cup in the sink and washing the dishes. He dried the bowl, pans, and the cup then set then out to dry. The neko then got down from the counter and followed Kirin into the main chamber and slipped on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:41 pm

Mori blinks as he leaves the kitchen and he drinks the rest of his tea before setting down the cup in the sink and washing the dishes. He dried the bowl, pans, and the cup then set then out to dry. The neko then got down from the counter and followed Kirin into the main chamber and slipped on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:47 pm

Kirin felt Mori's presents yet didn't speak to the neko, as he did up his last DC, he then rose up his eyes dart about looking for his jacket, then walked over and picked it up. His hand's held the hoody jacket he didn't put it on as he adjusted the bottom of his jeans slightly then silently head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:51 pm

Mori felt himself frown slightly as he noticed that the male didn't look up or even acknowledge his presence but he didn't say anything as he went to go sit down on the front steps of the shrine silently, watching Kirin then glance over to the lake curiously.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:57 pm

Kirin does up his jacket while walking down the shrine steps in his own pace.
He knew it was too late for his run, it'll be busy on the roads and side paths so, he was planning to go for his swim instead. His hand slide in his pocket while walking down the steps, as he walked past Mori he said. ''I'm out of here then.'' He said and carried on walking.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 6:04 pm

Mori stared after him with a slight confused look.
"Hm? You're leaving? Y-you're not coming back?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 6:18 pm

''Am I suppose to come back?'' He halts walking away but doesn't look back at Mori, neither does he takes his hand's out of his pockets, The length of his hair was visable now pulled back in a low pony, just above his mid back. After all he was going for his swim, he had no idea how long he would be out there in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 6:25 pm

Mori winces and he shrugs, knowing Kirin wasn't looking but he couldn't stop the frown on his face from deepening.
"I was just..."
He trailed off and he chuckled to himself.
"N-Nevermind."
He glances back inside and looks into the main chamber even though he couldn't see the felines from at the door.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 6:40 pm

Kirin was quiet, listening to the neko closely.
He stared infront of him ''Don't get in to trouble.''
With that he kept walking in the direction of the beach. He knew he'll cross the neko again, ethier looking for him or getting lost. So he kept walking away, knowing Cattleya would proberly know the way back to the town from the Shrine, she could take the Neko with her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 6:49 pm

Mori stared after him under his bangs then walked inside and looked to the cat and the tiger then looked around for Cattleya. He sighs and picks up the two felines comfortable in his arms then grabbed his jacket and walked out after taking one last glance to the shrine. The neko looked up to the sky then headed in the direction of the apartments.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

X.E.R.O looked to the shrine rather wide eyed and out of no where he gets hit in the head. "OW!?!" turning around he saw Seimei grinning to him. "It isn't wise to stare at a shrine. What are doing staring at it anyway?" the young teen shrugged as he blinked once and Seimei pointed to his eye making the teen gasp. "Is your tattoo spreading?" X.E.R.O laughed with his eyes closed. "Pretty cool eh? I maybe cursed but this gives me a pretty good look don't you agree?" Seimei frowned and he shook his head as he said. "My poor child is losing his mind. I think his day is coming." X.E.R.O glared daggers. "I ain't dead yet! Baka!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

Seimei pointed to the shrine with a waterfall tears expression. "Pray! Pray as if your life depends on it!?!" the teen mumbled. "My life is depending on it." Seimei placed his arm over his forehead. "Why is my adopted son going to be cruel and die before me!" X.E.R.O mumbled again. "It is because of this curse, do you want to swap?" Seimei took his hat off with his expression the same as tears over flow from his eyes. "I'll pray for you to rest in peace." the young teen grunted and said quite loudly. "I-AIN'T-DEAD-YET!?!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

"I know but...?" Seimei stopped hearing rather distant footsteps and he laughed seeing a girl running over and at that moment the teen's eyes expanded. "Oh...nutts." mumbled the teen. Laura glomped Seimei and she laughed. "You actually thought you would leave me behind!" X.E.R.O's face became a rather bad one for he looked as if he had died. Seimei laughed and hugged his wife back and that was when the teen collapsed with his soul coming from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:28 pm

Laura looked over to the collapsed teen and she gasped running over and in the midness of her franticness she punched Seimei in the face making him fall over and when she picked up X.E.R.O she saw Seimei on the floor and she looked completely helpless. "Oh my god! What happened to you now?" the young teen just about opened his eyes until he felt his head fall back and he hit his head while Laura held a 'X's for eyes Seimei. X.E.R.O jumped up with a bump on the head. "OI! Why did you go and drop me for!" Laura looked to the teen and she nervously laughed. "Sorry love." the young teen mumbled something as his adopted mother shakes his father in a brutal way.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:40 pm

X.E.R.O heard something and he looked over with wide eyes as Laura smacked Seimei in the face making him howl out and he looks around only to see his wife who he laughs at. The teen's eyes narrowed for Seimei was indeed a blonde man in every way and Laura she was just something dangerous. "Well, I can see both of my adopted parents are here. What is the news?" Seimei blinked his blue eyes looking to Laura who shook her finger at the teen who flinched. "I'm here cause I got word from someone that you both were here!"

The blonde haired man stood up with Laura looking to him worried. "Well, I was here trying to have JR pray for his life." the teen mumbled. "I wasn't going to do it anyway?" Laura looked to X.E.R.O and she giggled walking over and placing a pink bow in his hair which made the teen almot gag. Seimei sweatdropped. "I guess pink looks good on you JR?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

X.E.R.O shook the bow out of his hair making Laura bend over and get and he said. "I want you both to know something." Seimei blinked once along with Laura as she stood. "I really uh like this emotion a stuff but don't you think it is getting a little over board?" Seimei's eyebrow twitched while Laura giggled. "I guess so, why do you ask?" the teen looked away rather annoyed. "Well, I want to go out on my own and marry." Laura's face became stunned and Seimei did a face palm. "Boy oh geez. Your to young to marry JR let alone date." X.E.R.O's eyebrow twitched. "Hey, I look 18!" Seimei countered. "But you hardly act it." Laura sighed. "Fine, JR."

They both looked to her shocked. "SAY WHAT!?!" Laura looked to Seimei. "We can't keep a hold of him for long you know?" Seimei's eyes teared up. "But I want too!" the teen glared lightly disturbed. "Seimei, you must understand we have been doing this to him for 14 years maybe even 15. Don't you want him to give us grandkids?" X.E.R.O's face became a red one as he fell over from the sudden rush of blood to his face. Laura gasped running to his side and fanning him, Seimei pointed to the collapsed teen. "He isn't ready! He fainted! That is a sign of a boy-ism!?!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:12 pm

X.E.R.O woke up and happily he hugged Laura and he ran off in that tradtional happy white japanese figure with his arms in the air. "I'm free!!!" Laura blinked a few times and Seimei glared about to run after him but fell over his own foot making Laura sweatdrop. Laura sighed helping Seimei up and walking off and she made sure to keep a hold of Seimei who was still trying to chase after JR but couldn't due to Laura's grip.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Mori walked towards the shrine, needing to stock up on a few supplies since he was planning on going back to the asylum soon but stopped short as he recongnized the man Seimei with some other woman. He twitched his ears a small bit so as not to disturb the small white kitten perched on top of his head right between his black cat ears. She mewed happily at the sight of company but Mori let out a small sigh as he stared at the weird scene in front of him with X.E.R.O. running around as if on drugs and Seimei tripping on air.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:26 pm

X.E.R.O saw Mori and he slides over and hugged him and without thinking he kissed his cheek. Seimei and Laura both had stunned faces at this action, the blonde man's eyes were larger that cups while Laura's was larger than plates. The young teen laughed with his eyes closed and his tongue sticking out. "I'm free baby!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:33 pm

Mori blinked, also surprised by the act but didn't let it bother him none as he looked up to X.E.R.O.
"Woah, who slipped what into your drink?"
The white kitten on top of his head mewed and wagged her cat tail like a dog would at the sight of another person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next