Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

Mori gave Hanako a strange look and looked back to the walls staring at it while he waited for them to figure it out since he wasn't too good with riddles and jokes and such.

(I would have just used google or something XD)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

(Lol. I learned this upon reading Percy Jackson =P)

Unknown chuckled at Hanako's answer, for it wasn't too far from the answer. "I don't think that a three legged dog would be part of that equation but you are in the right track."
He looks at the three doors ahead of him.

"The riddle is from the old greek mythology. The Sphinx of Thebes would poses the riddles to travelers; if failed to solve it, they would be killed; if answered correctly, the Sphinx would kill itself."
Unknown looks upon the designs of the doors on the top of the doors were actually sphinxes.
"These corridors and paths are made perfectly to imitate the greeks articutecture. Plus the sphinxes on the door does give a clue."

Unknown, still having a grasp on Hanako's hand, step forward and look upon the three doors.
"The answer to your riddle. Man."

The middle door Sphinx was crumbled and destory.

(think of this also a mythological lesson also XD)
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

(lol! xD I was a little far off. :P I just remember hearing that riddle before.)

Hanako stared at the door in amazement.
"Wow!" she gasped and a smile was on her face. She would ask him to do it again, but that would seem childish of her.
"Well, I just remember hearing that riddle before in a book." she said giving a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:44 pm

(Right as if my head didn't hurt enough already, thanks for the lesson -_-)
Mori followed,. not that much impressed since over the years or more like a few years being with and without Unknown, he learned to expect the most bizarre things out of the little adventures.
"Are we there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:00 pm

(sorry mori XDDD and lol, it's ok. I didn't remember how the riddle goes so I searched upon google XD)

Unknown snickered at their reaction before pulling them forwards as they continued on the path.

Sooner or later, they stopped in front of a huge marble door which looks pretty heavy from the looks of it.
"Here we are, the library of wisdom and knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:05 pm

(Google AWAY! xD)

Hanako was now getting excited when she heard Unknown say 'Library'. It was music to her ears. She was wondering way Unknown hadn't open the door yet to revel all the beautiful books in there. If there was another riddle, she'll answer it in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:09 pm

(Sheesh hanako, how many times can you change your siggy? O.o)

Mori looked around, allowing to be impressed for a bit before glancing to Unknown.
"Can let go of eachother's hands now?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

"Not until we entered the library." Unknown stated as he chuckled at their expression towards this whole thing.
It can be easily said that Hanako is much more that excited by the whole library fact. She really is a lover of books.
His son was a little impress if not eagered to get out of the creepy hallway and just go in already.

Smirking, he opened the door just a big enough for them to get in through and dragged them through the opening.

Inside, light came from the crystals that seemed to be there on every column and the shelves of books and books seemed endless, for they couldn't see what lies at the end of the rows and rows of shelves of books. Only darkness.
It seemed like enchanted and mystical, for there was a fountain just not far from them to the right, sparkling beautifully as well as a garden full of many beautiful flowers. Just across from the fountain, you could see the huge stair case that leads to more books and such.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:42 pm

(Oh dear I almost feel a sleep <.<)

Hanako almost fainted from the huge collection of books. Did she die and go to heaven? Hanako's hands slowly began to slip from each of the boy's grasp. She moved forward slowly. She was just itching to read the, possibly, hundred year old books.
Which one to start with? she thought as she looked at all the rows of books. Hanako was now in front of the fountain. She could not say anything, she couldn't ask someone to pinch her to make sure this was real. She had to hold back a squeal of delight. This was too overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:56 pm

Mori walked up to Unknown and slipped his hands in his pockets as he watched Hanako stare obviously mesmerized by the books.
"If we're not careful, Hanako might stay here for the rest of her life and read each and every old dusty book in here. We just might have to drag her out of here when we're done..."
He raises a sudden tentative eyebrow at Unknown then.
"So? The book on curses is in here?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:19 pm

Hanako had already grabbed some dusty books about curses and other stuff that she found interesting. She sat down on one of the small tables next to the garden. She opened a book and began to read, turning a page every 30 seconds, since she was a fast reader. The room echoed of pages being flipped.

What seemed like hours of reading to Hanako, she had feel asleep. She had only read about 5 books and was out like a light bulb. Reading books was sort of her thing before going to bed. She rested her head in her arms, that laid upon an almost finished book. She didn't have much lucky finding out the cure for X.E.R.O.

Her breathing was slow and steady. Not a peep from her, just her peaceful self. It might be hard to wake her up since she was tired and well, she was just a plain heavy sleeper.

(Now, I must go. ^^" Sorry. I need my sleep too. Make sure you don't forget my lovely Hanako in here now. xD Adieu my dear!)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:21 pm

Unknown looked absolutely amused by the girl's expression and reaction. In truth, he doesn't really care if she wanted to stay here forever but it does seemed that his son doesn't care at all.

"Every kind of curses there is to know about. It also had books on history, fact, fiction, what is happening over paraelle worlds and etc." He made a motion on his hand that meant to go on and on and on. It would seem that they would have books over everything
Despite that the place is infact a bit dusty as well as the shevles, the books looked well care for as if they have been freshed off the pages.

"They also have biography about everyone. I have 1,234 volumes about my life." And it was probably going on its 1,235.

"Library, it is nice to see you again."
One would've thought if he was some kind of nut for talking when they were the only ones here but remember; this was an enchanted library.

Suddenly, papers are coming together in front of Unknown and was getting together and together till is shows a figure of a woman. She had no eyes but you can see the feature of her mouth.

"It had been a long time; Earth's first creature.
Unknown bowed his head in respected as he motioned over the excited girl and the seemingly nonchalant boy.

"This is my son and his friend. Please pay them the same respect and do not pelt them with books." he seemed to mean the last statement as the woman made of paper sighed and nodded.

"I do remember your son. He had grown.

Unknown nodded in agreement, not bother to explain how the library knows his son.

The woman made of paper look upon the man and sighed.
"My Lord." There were foot step upon on the floor as she wavered her hand over the direction leading to who knows where since it is through the darker part. "Please do dress in appropriate clothing. It is distasteful."

Unknown rolled his eyes at the fact she seemed bothered with him only wearing swim trunks but go ahead and walked towards the direction where the foot steps are going.

"Do please take care of your guest." he said befoe disappearing in the dark.

(See ya later Hanako!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm

Mori blinked in surprise as Unknown disappears and he walks to Hananko with a sigh and sitting down across from her and picking up a book after taking a wary glance at the woman paper lady librarian.

(...Isn't that from the manga night school? XD)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:33 pm

(no one said I can't use manga referrence on our adventures XDD)

The Librarian looked at the kids and sighed. She's a enchanted libaray, not a baby sitter. But respecting the man who had found her all these years- millenniums that not even the wisest and the smartest of man did, she stay true and would respect the kids also. Who knows, maybe Unknown would shape them up to be very wise like him....with less sadism.

"How may I help you my lord? She said as she bowed down, waiting for any instructions.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:40 pm

(True i guess XD)

Mori looked up to her and back to the books.
"Is this all of the curse books, Ma'am?"
He decided to be polite since the enchantress was already feeling down about looking after them both.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:46 pm

The woman made from paper was quiet; as if she was contemplating on something rather shocking. Though it was hard to know whether it is shocking or not since she had no expression. But the mouth was there left open. And the silence seemed to make the atmosphere more thicker.

So that was the reason they came, the library thought.

"I am sorry sir.... She said, keeping up her pose. But I have been asked by your father that those volumes are to be never revelved unless he gave permission or unless he wanted to look for himself...
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:59 pm

Mori nodded calmly but inside he suddenly wanted to throw things and ripping every book in the library but he kept still and took out his phone wondering if he should call his old man back.
"I see. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:07 am

"Library." There was no need to call Unknown for he already step out to where they are, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. At least he looked normal in some way.

"Bring all reference that referred to 'the curse with many names' from 'lover's bound' to 'eternity slave'. Consider that you haven't burned the books."

"Of course not. I respond to your instructions; not the magic council."
Unknown nodded as he waved her off in dismissed.
The library bowed before flowing off paper by paper till she disappeared completely.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:18 am

Mori flicks his tail tiredly, finding himself getting sleepy as he laid his head down on his arms on the desk. He glared at Unknown irritably as the man came back and he waved his tail absently.
"About time you came back."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:20 am

Unknown just chuckled as he patted the sleeping Hanako's head.
"Sorry, it is hard to find any modern clothing."
and simply just sat down, waiting for the books to reappear.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:31 am

Mori rolled his eyes, not believing him since the etneral could probably call one of his connections and they could drop his clothes in no less than three minutes.
"Right..."

(Gots to go! G'night!)
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:55 pm

(alright! The party has started... Right? XD)

Hanako slowly opened her eyes. She lifted her head up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned a little.
"Mmm..." she looked at the two and then blinked. "Oh did I sleep through the whole thing?" she asked with a sweat drop.
She looked down at the book she used as a pillow. She only had a coulpe of pages to go. "Did you guys find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:02 pm

Mori looks up to Hanako and shook his head with a polite and strangely calm smile.
"Nope, while Unknown was out getting dressed I wasn't allowed to go through the curse books so...I just sat here most of the time waiting for this idiot."
He pointed back at Unknown with that same creepy calm look that seemed unatural on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

"Oh." Hanako returned a soft yet lazy smile to Mori.
She noticed that Unknown was now in a t-shirt. She closed on of the books and pushed it to the side. Hanako felt like she missed some things, but didn't want to ask. She looked around the library and leaned back in her chair a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:06 pm

Mori sighed as he got up and looked around then spotting a ladder, he started to climb it and search the shelves 'the old fashioned' way.

Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:10 pm

Hanako rubbed her eyes and closed another book. She watched as Mori climbed up the ladder. She then stared at his cat ears... she wondered how soft they were, though she could never ask... that might be embarrassing. She likes cats anyways or any animal even bugs. Though some run away from her as she tried to show it affection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: